Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... (2586 Views)

Spirituals : Stop The Idea Of Washing Hands In Plate You Just Ate From / Spiritual Findings About You To Know Your Problems Causes. / Why You Need To Investigate Spiritually The Cause Of Your Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Living on Earth they say is not Forever .It is for a while ..A while can be Translated to Some Several Years .

The Holy Book talks about "TIME"
Life is Stages ...Developmental ...Baby ...Sit ....lie Down...Crawl...stand...walk ....Run....Grow..Grow and Grow .
Stages .

Time to Get to School,Graduates From Either a Skills Aquisition Centre or Academics Centre .

Work/ Go into Business..Marry...have a Family .

Our Body is Made of TRIPARTITE NATURE ..BODY,SOUL AND SPIRIT .

BODY DOES THE PHYSICAL,SOUL AND SPIRIT DOES THE SPIRITUALS .

As We Grow Day by Day ,In Pursuits of our Goals ,Visions and Missions ,The Desires ,Efforts to Become a Success in our Endeavours ...Challenges ,Problems Confrontations would begin to Spring Up .

MARRIAGE : Why Can't You as a Well-behaved Pretty/Beutiful Lady gets Settled Down with a Man during all these Years ?

You are with the third Man now ,He is threatening to throw you out again ,All of a Sudden ,You just discover you becomes so Disgusting to him ,His Attitudes suddenly Changes towards you ,The once upon Cherished Lady becomes the one He Does nit want to see Anymore .After a Deep Search,Investigations into your Character ,Attitudes ,Discuss with him to Point your Mistakes ,He keeps Telling you Nothing ,Just that he is just Fed up of You .You do not Commit Adultery etc But The Marriage is just Ending ..

BUSINESS : Why have you always Failed in Business even with all the Practical Trainings,,Required Pre-requisites,Experiences,Trainings ,More than Enough Available Capital/Funds . Remember it is not your First Business .Initially when you started ,Things were always fine ..All of a Sudden ,Business starts to Crash ..All Technical know how employed failed .

VISA /TRAVEL JAPA : You have been to about 5 Differents Countries Embassies With No Single VISA SUCCESS .Talk about Funds ,Documents requested at the Embassies ,Infact you have more than Enough,Intelligents,Outspoken ,Articulates etc .YET IT HAS BEEN VISA REJECTIONS .

UNEMPLOYMENTS : With your Outstanding Results ,First class from OAU,University of Nigeria,Covenant University .It is 8 Years Now ,You have always engaged on Teaching jobs in one of the Private Primary or Secondary Schools arround receiving 30k with hope to get something better.You are sooo Fedup now , even thinking of going to get a Bike (Okada) On Hire Purchase to start Riding a Bike .

When Amazing Job Opportunity Comes to you ,You are so Excited ! Woww! A Day before the interview ,A day before the Job Interview ,This Terrible Nightmares of Seeing yourself in the House you lived before many Years ago comes ,

Dreams about seeing yourself Climbing a Ladder or Mountain Top and fall off Comes ,
Dreams about you having SEX in your sleep comes ,The next Morning you Feel So Weak .

As you dress up to go for the Visa Or Job Interview ,On your way ,You begins to use your head to carry Cobwebs ,What! Cobwebs even on a road wherd there are no Trees ,Forest ,bush on the Road .This Happens often when you are going for a wonderful Opportunity .

The next thing you hear is that "SORRY ,NO JOB ,VISA REJECTIONS, PROMISE AND FAIL.

SURROUNDED BY WEALTHY FRIENDS /PEOPLE WITHOUT BEING HELPED : You are Sorrounded with Wealthy Friends ,People,You know Influential ,Well Connected people,You direct other People to them they are being helped but when you go to the same People they Refuse you Help.

PROMISE AND FAIL : Is it not Obvious that not once ,Twice ,so many times you have been Promised and Failed ? Is it a Coincidence that Well

1 Like

Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:23am On Feb 28, 2023
To do People always get into one Trouble or Problem just few days they Promise you ..

Out of Family of 5 ,No one among you have been able to get through with Success.3 Girls.None of the ladies had a Successful.Marriage ,All were thrown out ,The Two Males ,One got Married but was Killed by his Wife,The Second boy works as a Factory worker Receiving 22k ,A Mass Communication Graduates .
There are always two Side of a Coin.
The World is more Spiritual than Physical.
Think ,Think and Think ...You are not Growing Younger ...Academics does not birthed Ignorance ,The Spirits are Real ,When your Challenges are Spiritual ,You may Die and fail.to Achieve your Visions ,Goals if you Ignorantly continue to Approach it With The Physical.
A Medical Doctor Access a Sick Man ,Direct him to the Laboratory for Medical Examinations/ Diagnosis/Investigations...Afterwhich Medications are Prescribed...Self Medications May be Practised but they warn if Symptoms persists See your Doctor after 2 to 3 days.

If You are Spiritually Sick ...See your Spiritualist Now.See Your Pastor Now ,See Your imam Now.If You have None ..

Sit yourself down ,Go into Self Meditations .Talk to your Soul and Spirit ,You have an Inner and Unused Spiritual Power .Speak the Negatuve Energies out ,Speak the Positive Energies in .
TRY THIS :GO BUY SEA SALTS ,DO NOT HAVE SEX A DAY BEFORE YOU DO THIS ,GET SOME BITTER LEAF ( ONUIGBO) EWURO ,SQUEEZ IT INTO BUCKET OF WATER ,ADD SOME SEA SALTS IN IT ,LET IT DISSOLVE ,BATH WITH IT UNDER OPEN ROOF ON A GROUND WHILE YOU SAY PRAYERS .DO IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ANYONE .GET THE BITTER LEAF D NIGHT BEFORE .

SPIRITUALIST ADE WRITES

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Babakolanut(m): 5:51am On Feb 28, 2023
Thanks sir
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Aladdin1(m): 6:20am On Feb 28, 2023
Then what happens after doing the bath?
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:32am On Feb 28, 2023
Babakolanut:
Thanks sir
You are Welcome sir.All.thanks be unto the Creator .

You must have gotten lots of Kolanuts in Stock....BabaKolanuts. grin

" Kola" Signifies Peace and Tranquility. It is the Reason an Igbo man would welcome you with kola nuts when you pay him a visit in His home, With the Statememt
onye wetere oji, wetere udo”,

Meaning: to “he who brings kola, brings peace.”

In my Subsequents Articles i shall be Explaining the Spiritual uses of "Kolanuts"

"Whoever that Desires Goodness Never Goes into the Spirituals to Destroy others If You Do.
The Beings in the Spirituals that Run the Evil Errands for You are Coming for your Head "

SPIRITUALIST ADE.

1 Like

Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:40am On Feb 28, 2023
Aladdin1:
Then what happens after doing the bath?

Those that Desires Spiritual Sovereignty gets Passionate about Curiosity...

The Bath is just one of the Simple Method of Spiritual Cleasing from Some Negative Energies .

Thanks.sir....
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:48am On Feb 28, 2023
TRY THIS :GO BUY SEA SALTS ,DO NOT HAVE SEX A DAY BEFORE YOU DO THIS ,GET SOME BITTER LEAF ( ONUIGBO) EWURO ,SQUEEZ IT INTO BUCKET OF WATER ,ADD SOME SEA SALTS IN IT ,LET IT DISSOLVE ,BATH WITH IT UNDER OPEN ROOF ON A GROUND WHILE YOU SAY PRAYERS .DO IT FIRST THING IN THE MORNING BEFORE YOU SPEAK TO ANYONE .GET THE BITTER LEAF D NIGHT BEFORE .

Please Make Sure it is not a Black Coloured Bucket pls. White or ash is Preferable.

"Those that Seek The Help of the HUMAN BLOOD SUCKING Dark Spiritual Entities And Dark Angels for Wealths Shall Soon be Visited by the Same Dark Angels seeking them to Join them Under Cohesion in the Spirits world...They Labour ,Work as a Slave to Make Supplies for the next Captive on this OVAL Natural Environments.

SEEK WEALTH WITH CAUTION

SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:29am On Feb 28, 2023
Malaria or and other types of Fevers ,Stress could make you experience Nightmares / Bad Dreams but not all Bad Dreams / Nightmares are caused by Malaria or other types of Fevers ,Stress.

When you keep Dreaming of Trying to Climb a Mountain / Hill ,As you are about Getting to the Hill or Mountain Top ,You Found Yourself Falling off .

At that Point ,You may be striving to Achieve Something ,If you relent ,if you are Weary ,I'm sorry you may not be able to Achieve that Beutiful thing .

Your Soul and Spirit achieve first before you get it Physically .

Time is fast going .You are not Getting Younger.

Those are Spiritual Symptoms that needed to be Spiritually Diagnosed .

A deep Spiritual Investigation must be done.

SPIRITUALIST WALE.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Cob-Webs Wool is Soooooo light ....It can never be used to sew Clothe,But so Strange that the Evil Dynamics can use it to Block / Hinder someones Success .

This Sounds so Weird and Strange ...But only those that experience such Knows the Reality .

Get the Illuminations Now to Overcome Obscurity.

Spiritualist Ade.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
WET DREAM : You Once had Intercourse with a Lady Before , there was a Misunderstanding ,both of you Parted ways.

Even after Parting Ways ,You keep seeing tjis Same Lady Coming to Have intercourse with you while you Sleep spiritually ,You noticed you always wet your Private with Sperm .

Next day you feel so so so Weak as if you just finish working heavily in your Dream.

Things begins to get From Bad To Worse Again.

To Some Men it is not a Lady they Knew Before ,They just Keep Having this Wet dreams ..

Did you say this is just a Normal and ordinary Dreams?

You never Fantasied about any Lady before you went to Bed ,You never had a Thought about any Lady before you went to bed ,You were not starved Sexually .There was No Conscious Mind towards Intimacy before Bed ,Probably We could have said it was that which was Transmutted into your SubConscious hence the WET DREAM.

Would You rather Leave your Precious Life to Be Messed Up ...

GET ORIGINAL SEA SALTS USE ADULT SPOON TO TAKE HALF SPOON OF THE SEA SALT AND DROP IT AT THE EDGE OF THE FOUR CORNERS OF YOUR ROOM.

DESIST FROM WEARING BLACK COLOURED CLOTHES TO SLEEP.

AVOID BLACK COLORED BED SHEETS.

TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO GET A PLAIN WHITE BODY COVER CLOTH .YOU CAN EVEN BUY AND GIVE TO A TAILOR TO SEW IT IN FORM OF A PYJAMAS ,LADIES CAN SEW THEIR OWN IN FORM OF A GOWN.

[b]DO THE ABOVE IF YOU WISH. MY SPIRITUAL PRESCRIPTIONS ARE NOT MANDATORY.

GOT PERSONAL QUESTIONS .
PM.ME.[/b]
SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Everyone be it a Man or Woman ,Young or Old Steps on the Soil of the Earth.

Whoever that wants to Hurt You Spiritually steps on the Soil of the Earth.

It is a Wrong Notion and Understanding to say that " You do not Wish anyone Bad or Evil ,therefore anyone that wish you evil it must go back to him or her" Naturally that is how it ought to be but ,I knew many People that goes normally about their Buisness ,They do not wish or having Evil Thoughts towards anyone but there are many that have Evil Thoughts towards them.These Evil People shot Evil Arrows at them and it worked .Some are Dead ,Some Afflicted with serious Sickness which has defies Medical Treatsment ,Writhin in Serious Agony and Pains .

Some Destinies are Caged in the Covens of Withcrafts .

DO THIS SPIRITUAL TIP : BUY ALLIGATOR PEPPER
VERY EARLY IN THE MORNING BEFORE TALKING TO ANYBODY .BREAK IT FROM THE BACK ..JUST TAKE THE ALLIGATOR WITH YOUR TWO HANDS TO YOUR BACK ,BREAK IT AND BRING IT TO YOUR FRONT AGAIN ,CAREFULLY TAKE 9 SEEDS ,PUT IT IN YOUR MOUTH AND CHEW ALL .GET SOME SAND ON GROUND ,BREATH INTO IT THREE TIMES .IF YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN ,READ PSALM 24 ON IT 7 TIMES ,OR YOU JUST SAY YOUR PRAYERS IN IT IF YOU ARE NOT A CHRISTIAN IN YOUR OWN WAY AFTER GIVEN PRAISES TO THE UNIVERSE.
PRAYERS LIKE : I...Mention your name ...the son of or daughter of mention your mothers name ...i stand upon the earth to declare and decree any evil pronouncements made upon me by any man,woman,witches,wizards,babalawo ,alfa ,any one born of a woman tru operation or normally ,the Evil.should go back to them .etc.

THEN SPIT ON THE SAND 3 TIMES AND THEN THROW IT ON THE NORTH ,SOUTH,EAST AND WEST ,IT MUST BE DONE BARE FOOTED.NAKED .

SPIRITUALIST ADE..

1 Like

Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
HOW I GOT MY CANADIAN VISA .I NEVER BELIEF BEFORE NOW I BELIEF THERE ARE
TRULY SPIRITUAL BATTLES.

I ran into a Friend we went to the Same institutions together many years ago ,He just returned from Stutggart ,Germany after Several Years of stay ,He is a Citizen as well now .

We exchange Numbers .We Discussed at Lenght and He Promised to help me Japa and Join Him in Germany .
After some Few Years He left back to Germany He sents me an invitation Letter and other Vital Documents as Requested by the Embassy.

Funds was Provided ,My Marriage Certificates ,All Documents was Intact .

A friend suggested i go for Prayers before going for the interview ,I told him ,Bros No Stress ,I have all the Requirements ,I'm getting the Visa .I'm.Optimistics ,All these things na your Faith and you keep Positive mind

My Visa Applications was Rejected ,The Visa Officer looked at me ,Says Sorry ....
I tried Austria too ,I was Rejected Visa ..The last one was Holland it was the same .
That night i was refused of Holand visa ,I had a Dream ,Saw some weird Beings laughing at me and somehow making a Mockery of me.

After 1 Year Hope beckon on me again this my same friend introduced one of our friend who is in Canada to help me .I got all Documents .
But this time arround ,The Negative Dreams Becomes Rampant,Sees Myself Climbing a Mountain ,when i am about reaching the Top ,I found Myself being Pulled back .

I woke up from my dream sweating with Fears .My heart was Panting
This is about 4th days to my Visa Interview.
I discussed this with My Aunty who held my ears and say i have been a stubborn guy who do not belief in the Supernaturals .

He took me to SPIRITUALIST ADE who Investigated me Spiritually ,Told me things which were all true .Offered Spiritual Prayers ,The day before the Interview date .I had a Dream ,Saw two very Old Man and a Woman who were from my Fathers Side .i recognise their face very well ,They both were Dragging a Bag with me ,All of a Sudden an Energy came upon me and i Pulled the bag from the two of them they fell on their back hitting their head againt the Wall ,they Died immediatelly.

I woke up Panting again with sweet all over me .I quickly put a call to My Aunt who called Spiritiualist Ade who told her to tell me to quickly add water in a Bucket to bath Immediatelly .

The Next day ,I went for my interview at the Canadian Embassy and my interview was Successful.i got my Visa and i'm Presently in Calgary ,Canada.

Evil are Real ..Not all Problems are Ordinary .
Tayo From Calgary..Canada.

Be a Christian ,Muslim or a Traditionalist ..Pray your Own Way .Life is Deeper than what You see.

SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:31am On Mar 02, 2023
Focus your Mind and Heart on Positivity .
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2023
Many have Commited Suicide ,Some Are Contemplating Suicide .

They are Fed-up because of the Challenges they are going through.

They are in the Dark ..They do not know what else to do anymore .

I advise you seek for a Spiritual investigations of the roots of these Challenges ..It Could be SPIRITUAL.

SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:56am On Mar 03, 2023
" Even Making Reality out of Nothing is Spiritual...This World is More Spiritual than Physical.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 2:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
You had an Amazing Wedding ,You have lived Peacefully with your Hubby .

All of Sudden ,The Children you had for him does not seems to mean anything anymore .

All the Love He Showers on you Stopped .

You look Disgusting to Him already ,He seems not intrested in even having you Pass the Night with you in Bed Anymore...

Here is a Man that would always come Closer to tell you when you Offends him and Settle Amicably.

You havenot Commited Adultery ,You show Him.Respect and allways satisfied Him Sexually.

This Could be Spiritual...Acts Fast Before it is too Late ...Investigate This Spiritually.

SPIRITUALIST ADE.
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:12am On Mar 04, 2023
Problems and Challenges are Such a sad Events .

Would you rather keep mute over it or Endeavour to get it Away ..

Spirituals are never physical
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 5:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Spirituals only solves Spirituals
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Approaching a Spiritual Problem with Physical Ideas Won't Work.

Save yourself of the Stress .
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2023
Is the Creator soo Wicked to have brought Business Failures ,Marriage Failures on you ?

Absolutely No...Even the Holy Books says the Heart of Men is Desperately Wicked.

When your Problems are Spiritual ,It remains Spirituals ,No Amount of Physical Approach Would Work.

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE. CHECK MY PROFILE
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 1:14pm On Mar 10, 2023
There is no Distant in the Realm of the Spirit .

Before most things Happens Physically it must have happened in the Spiritual .

Not all Problems human face are just Ordinary.

Some Problems have Spiritual Undertone.

Do not keep Revolving round the same Problem.

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE. CHECK MY PROFILE BELOW
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:33pm On Mar 10, 2023
The Spiritualist.

Send a Mail.

SPIRITUALIST ADE. CHECK MY PROFILE BELOW
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 7:03am On Mar 14, 2023
Problems No dey Finish ,Some do say that .

Once one is Solve another one comes up

But it is Terrible and Different when just one Problem Continue to stay on and on and on and on for Many Years having Prayed Visited Mountains ,etc Yet it fails to go...

Would you not rather Inveatigate Spiritually if you are the Architect of it or something is wrong .Only for the
Wize.

Check my signature below .
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:31pm On Mar 16, 2023
Investigate it.

Private Talks ..
Check My Signature Below or my Profile
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:57am On Mar 17, 2023
At 50 years and Above ,You are still having the same Challenges you have been having since 25 Years ago and you say it is nothing ,Yet the nothing makes you feel depressed .

Private Talks .
Check my Profile

Private Talks .
Check my Profile
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 6:39am On Mar 17, 2023
Spiritual Investigation .

Private Talks ..
Check My Signature Below or my Profile
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:47am On Mar 18, 2023
A Wise Man seeks for Spiritual Investigations when he keeps having the same Failure Experiences at the Point of Making a Success .

Private Talks

Check Below .
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 12:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Spiritually Investigate your Challenges .

Send a Mail.

Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 9:54am On Mar 21, 2023
Spiritual Matters are serious Matters.

PRIVATE TALKS .

Send a Mail.

Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 11:48am On Mar 22, 2023
Diagonise yourself Spiritually .

Whatsapp.Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 3:01pm On Mar 22, 2023
Some Problems Continues until you know the Causes .

Whatsapp.Zero .nine. zero. six .seven .six .zero .seven eight. three. one
Re: Your Problems : When They Are Spirituals ... by Spiritualsdeeps: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2023
Solve Your Challenges Spiritually

Whatsapp Zero nine zero six seven six zero seven eight three one

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Surprise My Husband By Learning Yoruba / Culture Of Disrespect / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.