Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,880 members, 7,806,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result (38291 Views)

NEC Dumps FG Social Investment Register, Says It Lacks Credibility / Tribunal: I Was Forced To Sign Presidential Poll Result In Kogi - Joe Agada / Osun APC Guber Primary Lacks Credibility – Aregbesola’s Faction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by NwekeUG(m): 7:11am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning 2023 Election Result

Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, has tackled former president of Nigeria, Olusegun Obasanjo after he wrote an open letter to President Buhari, asking him to order the cancellation of any result that the credibility is in doubt and order a fresh election in places where elections were disrupted for next Saturday, March 4th 2023, IGBERETV reports.

Reacting to Obasanjo's letter, Sowore said he has no “credibility” to talk about fraudulent elections, alleging that the former president organised some of the most fraudulent elections during his 8 year tenure as president of Nigeria.

Sowore wrote on his Twitter handle;

"Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has no credibility to talk about fraudulent elections, Ex Pres Obasanjo organised some of the most fraudulent elections during his 8 year tenure as President of Nigeria. He laid the foundation for the shambolic elections that has become Nigeria’s lot now!"

https://twitter.com/YeleSowore/status/1630314387482312704?t=H_CZmlhN6GknAOync1iOuA&s=19

128 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
My thoughts exactly

273 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by jumper524(m): 7:16am On Feb 28, 2023
I swear to God, obasanjo should Bury his head in shame when talking about electoral misconduct.
Since obasanjo left office, the electoral system has since improved and its massively improving.
The man should please stay away from the system and not interfere.
Atleast we could trace our votes and know where the problems are but during your era, nonexistent pooling unit were declared.
Rubbish.

346 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Imortal001: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Okay ooooooo
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by oyin44: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
Continue insulting him.he is a foolish old man

115 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by sat70: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
A totally irrelevant political gonner. He doesn't even have power in his own state. OBJ rest abeg

190 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SenatePresdo(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Obasanjo wasn't a saint.

But condemning him for saying that something is bad is like condemning A man that was wayward in his youthful age not to correct his son for being wayward.

That you did something bad as a youth doesn't mean you can't tell your children not to do them. Because you have already seen that there is no gain in it.

252 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by obembet(f): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Fact. Obj should remain silent and rest. He started all this nonsense, now he expect the good results.

147 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
This one is always talking nonsense

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by ArmaniUhuru: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore is confused & lost. Very stupid boy.

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by illuminutty: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
lol

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by waterpouroverfl: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Vv
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by nairalee(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
this sowore na mumu. fighting both relevant and irrelevant fight.

can sowore say with his full chest that this election was totally credible? smh

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by davidtemi(m): 7:34am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore still dey??

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by omoadeleye(m): 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
We know

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Guyman01: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Did someone say Sowore is a presidential candidate in this election? He can't even win councillorship in his village, he has been in the race just to get some publicity and not to contest election 🙄

But the question is how did we go from BIVAS back to manual transmission of results where results are rigged easily at the collation points, this was a legacy of PDP that we thought we had moved away from, are we really progressing or retrogressing?

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by MorataFC: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Yes na

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by factcheckmmm: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
Starz825 how far

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Parachoko: 7:35am On Feb 28, 2023
The same Obasanjo who gave us very useless Elections in 2003 and 2007

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Tribal: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Pls, don't abuse Obasanjo. He is now old and now as gullible as some Youths that need to Learn History of Nigeria.
This Generation of River People and even the unborn Generations shall forever be Grateful to Wike for being their very Wise Strong Leader that is never to be pushed over like a lil' Bitch! Wike is a great Man for not allowing Igbos to Deceitfully Hijack the Political Authority over PortHarcourt from his Indigenous People as they did in Lagos. He really Saved his People from the demonic Manipulative Igbo Invaders that strive to Enslave them on their Father Land. For better understanding of what would have happened in Rivers:
https://www.nairaland.com/7586532/youths-asking-why-only-igbos

sreamsense:
These are some of the rigging done by LP in South east, rivers and Lagos as shown below, election is only fair when they win. Bad loosers:

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://fb.watch/iYxC3ZONTZ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

https://twitter.com/APCPresCC2022/status/1629778806050369536?t=ohw2NPKtAEDbCeRTrgyvHg&s=09
christistruth01:
The Rigging videos coming out of the SE are bad
Go and check them out on YouTube

No be your Labour Party people be this rigging blindly while singing dancing

https://fb.watch/iY-YUeksrQ/?mibextid=2Rb1fB

Exactly! Yet senseless LP says they Won Ekiti. If you know how Igbos very well, you will know how they tried hard to hide the fact that they massively Rigged Elections in Abuja, Lagos and many places they claim they Won. Igbos close to Buhari already revealed that he has Warned them that if their People don't quickly Congratulate Ashiwaju, those Places they Deceitfully won shall soon be Annulled because several Videos of their wicked massive Riggings is now coming out. People should Watch the Videos above and Also massively UPLOAD and Share all the ones that come your way. Igbos are the most Heartless Election Rigger in the World. You will cry for Indigenous People of the places they now claim to Win when you watch the Videos.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Mrchippychappy(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
This guy still dey?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by 4laferarri(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
This people think we are fools
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc while the one won by Apc always have a huge difference
Inec can't pull the wool over our eyes
And for Ekiti people
Ekiti people are not really educated the way we think

This election revealed alot about south west

Imagine Ekiti were selling thier votes even on credit

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

This is nothing but a PROPAGANDA

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by SmartyPants(m): 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
The State labour party wins always have a close number with Apc while the one won by Apc always have a huge difference
And for Ekiti people

One thing am gonna start celebrating in Nigeria I don't care if anyone will tag me evil

I'm gonna be celebrating 🍾 when ever I hear bad news happening in Nigeria....if the suffering and killing increases I will celebrate it because I can't imagine Nigerians at this critical time allowed a sick old man again to rule
And for those people that put aside religion, tribe and political leaning and put aside petty sentiments and did the rights thing this election may you continue to prosper...I'm not igbo, yoruba or hausa..

So APC was close in Enugu, Abia, Imo, Edo?

What are you saying? It's clear you lost because you have almost no representation in the far north. Simple.

When they said you have no structure, you said 'we" are the strucuture. But "we" are mostly southern Christians.

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by MorataFC: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2023
Hendrixky:
And for Ekiti people

Mr. Man, election is not a do-or-die affair.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by money121(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by missuzoma: 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
Sowore that did not even vote for himself??

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Credibility - Sowore Slams Obasanjo For Condemning Poll Result by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:37am On Feb 28, 2023
😂😂 APC lost Lagos state where the her presidential candidate come from, APC LOST where her national chairman came from, APC LOST 3 senatorial seat taraba BUT all the above was not considered rigged. Now I know that the problem of this country is our elites and desperate fellows.

27 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stop Linking Dino Melaye's Travails To The Buhari-led Government Remi Tinubu / Defense HQ Confirms Pro-biafra Militants Hijacked Ship Over Kanu’s Detention / Buhari Has Stayed In London Longer Than Expected - APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.