Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person (1183 Views)

What Will You Do?? If You Meet Your Wifes Sister Like This In The Kitchen(photo) / How Did You Meet Your Current Spouse or Partner? / How Do You Know When a Boy Likes a Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person by bookione: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2007
They say when you meet the right man or woman you will know. How does that work. Is there signs to look for, what are the criterias that people used to know when they meet the right man for marriage.

http://www.yourchristianzone.com
Re: How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person by walemania(m): 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2007
You hear the phrase, “There is that one special person for everyone” and for some it gives you hope and for others it just pisses you off. I am a believer of this phrase and whether you want to believe it or not it is true. Many people have search for this person and many people have given up the search. This world is full of amazing people and you should take the time to meet as many as possible. If you like someone you should tell them you like them rather than spend a majority of your time wondering. If you are a shy person or feel that your not one of the top 10 good looking people in the world it shouldn’t stop you from expressing yourself and your feelings. Don’t know what to say then my best advice is to be honest and be yourself. Meeting the right person can take place at anywhere and at anytime. . . you never know. So instead of walking by just stop and say “hi”.
Re: How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person by niceuzor: 7:58pm On Aug 30, 2007
wow!!! interesting post

did u study toasting in Skool,

just curious!! grin
Re: How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person by bookione: 11:45pm On Aug 30, 2007
Shyness is not an issue here. Matter of fact is the opposite with the kind of exposure that I have had in life. I can't be shy. I am just curious, Are you saying if you meet your soul mate you will know. What if she is your soul mate and you know deep in your heart that she is but she doesn't feel the same way and will not want to have anything to do with you so tell me how would you resolve a situation like that.

Re: How Do You Know When You Meet The Right Person by adekennis(m): 6:54pm On Aug 31, 2007
you should post this as a thread.
bookione:

Shyness is not an issue here. Matter of fact is the opposite with the kind of exposure that I have had in life. I can't be shy. I am just curious, Are you saying if you meet your soul mate you will know. What if she is your soul mate and you know deep in your heart that she is but she doesn't feel the same way and will not want to have anything to do with you so tell me how would you resolve a situation like that.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Got Me And Another Girlfriend Pregnant. / Dating Tips For Guys And Ladies / Should I Go Back To My Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.