Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona (15335 Views)

Live Pictures From TECNO Phantom V Fold Launch Event In Lagos / TECNO, Honor And Others Voted Best Phones At The Mobile World Congress MWC2023 / Live Pictures From TECNO Exclusive Stores Grand Opening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Ameoba300: 7:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Tecno phones isn't just appealing to me... sad But they're making strides. Kudos to them.

Samsung or Google Pixel phones kiss

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Ayeesha454(f): 7:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
This looks so amazing,I need to check out the full spec.TECNO is really extraordinary

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by dataguyz: 7:18pm On Feb 28, 2023
Greetings!

I'm a Data Scientist. I help solve project works, entry level take home assessments, and graduate (Msc) assignments in Data Analysis, Data Science, SQL, Python, Tableau, Ms Excel etc.

WhatsApp: 081 49 42 84 90
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by ultimateprof: 7:28pm On Feb 28, 2023
For Techno to go this far, there is hope for me.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by LincolnOnyeabor: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmmmmnnnnnn

They're gradually getting to bambaming with the Big boys. grin grin

Meanwhile, check this out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_b9ml071j5g
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by sprints1: 8:30pm On Feb 28, 2023
My problem with tecno is they should start making their processors not relying on mediatek. Their phone too dey hot. After I am done with their phone am using Samsung next.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by hoilakes(m): 8:31pm On Feb 28, 2023
hmmm a foldable TECNO Phone, Finally!
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by CallmeTrinity: 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2023
Oloniyan:
After Samsung it's tecno for me

Ccos you are poor
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by dankwoska: 8:36pm On Feb 28, 2023
REGULAR ANDROID SMARTPHONE GROUP:

Itel join the group

ITEL: (11:00) HI EVERYONE AM I WELCOMED HERE?

SAMSUNG: (11:02) Be calming down bro, stop shouting with letters cheesy

INFINIX: (11:04) LOL, goodluck bRO @ITEL

TECNO: (12:00) I NEED to change class

TECNO left the group

SAMSUNG: (12:00)

.... to be continued
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Mkairbag: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Dear Mr. President-Elect:

Please accept my warm congratulations on your victory and my best wishes for your success as you prepare to take up the responsibilities and challenges of your high office.

Thank you Obi & Atiku
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Sukkyy2010: 12:29am On Mar 01, 2023
obicoolnino:
Nice one Techno

First ftc of the year,may obi emerge victorious in this election,amen
dey play ooo
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Oloniyan(m): 10:06am On Mar 01, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

Ccos you are poor

Yeah thank you bro. But I'm getting there
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by EinsteinAyo(m): 5:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
This is a great development. Kudos to TECNO
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by AyodejiFelix(m): 5:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kudos to TECNO on this. The brand keeps setting the pace at all times
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by OladapoF(m): 6:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
This development is quite commendable. TECNO just keep advancing the Technology world day by day
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by OladapoF(m): 6:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
I believe very strongly that they will surely work on that

sprints1:
My problem with tecno is they should start making their processors not relying on mediatek. Their phone too dey hot. After I am done with their phone am using Samsung next.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by OladapoF(m): 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
The brand just keep improving day by day. I celebrate their engineers
Ayeesha454:
This looks so amazing,I need to check out the full spec.TECNO is really extraordinary
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by OladapoF(m): 6:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
The World keeps advancing through Technology.

Lanretoye:
Samsung don help their life too...tecno self don gbera o,remember those days wey one loud chioma dey always sing inside the phone
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by EinsteinAyo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
It's my belief that TECNO will look into their Processor. If they can stop using mediatek

Susu888:
They hv good designs but the koko (processor nd rest) is crap nd that's just the reason they can't stand shoulders with like of Samsung, IPhone, Huawei.

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by sprints1: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
OladapoF:
I believe very strongly that they will surely work on that

yeah I just feel after so many years in the market by now they should be making their processor. Though their phones is miles better than mediatek Samsung. I will never advice my enemy to buy mediatek Samsung very poor. But their exynos is bae. That's why apple is still strong in the market they make virtually everything from processor to USB to airpod to GPU and even camera.
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Mimiko3: 6:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
waynetee:
IPhone is used to snap its pictures cool
How you take know say na iphone, you dey there abi.... People sha
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Jayjerjay: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is awesome innovation from TECNO, I salute you for this
Awesome stuff
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Nuelng: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2023
I must say this device burst my brain, I was not expecting it at all but Tecno brought this, I'm wowed
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by KingUka: 11:12pm On Mar 04, 2023
Susu888:
They hv good designs but the koko (processor nd rest) is crap nd that's just the reason they can't stand shoulders with like of Samsung, IPhone, Huawei.
this one might be different don't conclude yet, just saying
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by 0xAaron: 11:14pm On Mar 04, 2023
Is it out yet?
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Franktom247(m): 11:17pm On Mar 04, 2023
Their engineers really did a number on this one...
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by graceyJ1: 11:21pm On Mar 04, 2023
wman:
The back camera of the model has cracked.
lol that's the way it's designed

1 Like

Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by graceyJ1: 11:24pm On Mar 04, 2023
At least you're appreciating their efforts
Ameoba300:
Tecno phones isn't just appealing to me... sad But they're making strides. Kudos to them.

Samsung or Google Pixel phones kiss
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by tafat: 8:23am On Mar 05, 2023
Lovely to see, wait o, is that a foldable device I'm seeing from TECNO? This is super amazing
Re: Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona by Fonjewel0(f): 3:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
Wow!
What an upgrade in technology.

Really happy for the brand!

Big achievement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Tecno Phantom 6: Things You Didn't Know About The Phone / Request You Smartmovie Key Here! For Free / Detailed Hands On Review Of Tecno N7, Videos & Images

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.