Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Reno Omockry Had This To Say - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omockry Had This To Say (7009 Views)

Saraki Has This To Say About Akpabio's Defection To APC / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Jeilani244(m): 10:03pm On Feb 28, 2023
Well said
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Fahdiga(m): 10:05pm On Feb 28, 2023
Afamed:
They will never learn. One of the nonentities is above. Fad
Just shut up.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by duro4chang(m): 10:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
Flathead8:
"The Islamic vote was divided 3 ways amongst Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso. The Christian vote was united behind Obi. Yet, look at the result! No matter the provocation, Christians must NEVER allow future elections be about religion. It won't serve us well!"
That is why yoruba dont vote based on religion

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by SIRAO(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2023
Pls cantvyou comprehend, Obi relied much on religion, while others were building bridges. Reno was making a good point here if simply you can understand him not that christains did not vote for the rest. I voted for Tinubu here in Abia stste.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by sreamsense: 10:14pm On Feb 28, 2023
Is a lie, it is not about Christian vote given to obi. Did Ondo, Ogun and Ekiti Christian bulk votes given to Obi, and he won't hijack the mandate from Tinubu? What of Dogara and some northern Christian factions that casted their votes for Atiku which made Atiku to win Bauchi ? Did they give it to obi? Rivers that is known as Christian states, did they give their votes to obi because Tinubu won it?

Many pastors, CAN and PFN did not force christians to vote for particular candidate, they only said they should vote for their concience. Many Christians and leaders are at fore-front campaigning for Tinubu? Even Bishop Oyedepo did not force members to vote obi despite he frowned at muslim-muslim, he was able to control his emotion to maintain balance. Without all Christian putting their votes together for obi, structureless obi was able to sack Kano, kaduna, Lagos and Abuja hard, imagine what would have happened if all christians yielded to voting obi?

He would have won the Ticket. Tinubu has good interpersonal relation, he was able to humble himself by continuing to have meetting with religion organizations, CAN, PFN appealing to them reason he made that decision. Many of us online that are destroying amour tanks of obidients against Tinubu are christians. We bursted their lies and propagandas with superior firepower until we got them on their knees harmless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by seunmsg(m): 10:16pm On Feb 28, 2023
vhykeeytor:

You see why South South shouldn't support this people....all the thousands of votes he got from Edo, Akwa Ibom, delta, rivers and cross river is nothing abi. Truly Yorubas are betrayals.

Sorry for the omission. South south contributed significantly to Tinubu’s victory.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by ProphetM0hammad: 10:22pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin the identity thief is neither here nor there. A deadbeat dad who abandoned his legally married wife with three kids including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated out of wedlock. And it is that same Ethiopian prostitute that is feeding and housing him. No sane person takes this fraudulent man serious.

Modified: Look it up on Google if you think I'm lying against him. Reno is a randy man.
No one asked you to recite nursery rhyme

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Ezmans: 10:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
heybeebugatty:
Well said
so no Christian voted tinubu in 6 geo zones of nigeria
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Niorte: 10:51pm On Feb 28, 2023
Reno is quite stupid and he is excelling in his foolishness.

I know many christians who voted for BAT.

In fact, one of my siblings and the president of my fellowship back then in school voted for BAT.

The Yoruba prefer tribe to religion, that is what I have observed in this election.

So, christians voted BAT
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by ProphetM0hammad: 11:02pm On Feb 28, 2023
Niorte:
Reno is quite stupid and he is excelling in his foolishness.

I know many christians who voted for BAT.

In fact, one of my siblings and the president of my fellowship back then in school voted for BAT.

The Yoruba prefer tribe to religion, that is what I have observed in this election.

So, christians voted BAT
If you see Obi votes in jigawa, Zamfara and co then you'd understand him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by candygist: 11:08pm On Feb 28, 2023
Fahdiga:
Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin the identity thief is neither here nor there. A deadbeat dad who abandoned his legally married wife with three kids including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated out of wedlock. And it is that same Ethiopian prostitute that is feeding and housing him. No sane person takes this fraudulent man serious.

Modified: Look it up on Google if you think I'm lying against him. Reno is a randy man.

What does is privete lifestyle have to do with this election ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:13pm On Feb 28, 2023
SHINJA:
Yoruba Christians and other Nigerian Christians that voted tinubu hope Una dey hear...
Ok. There's actually a dichotomy. Yellow bar mooslims and yellow Bar christians.
Don't deny this tomorrow o

1 Like

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by BeardedmeatR(m): 11:15pm On Feb 28, 2023
owobokiri:
STOP MAKING IRRELEVANT BUFFOONS TO FEEL IMPORTANT
Honestly.

Another 8yrs in exile for Reno. grin
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by samsononyilo(m): 11:32pm On Feb 28, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

If you see Obi votes in jigawa, Zamfara and co then you'd understand him

If Christians had voted along religious line, obi would have won Taraba, Benue, plateau and the ss region with a huge margin..
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by obayendo1010(m): 11:34pm On Feb 28, 2023
Absolute rubbish, so Ekiti has only 6298 christians, same applies to Akwa ibom, Kaduna, osun, Ondo, Oyo or ogun? what a low thinking from Reno, you are critics I understood but your level of reason has never fall below par...seat up brother.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by vhykeeytor(m): 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
seunmsg:

Sorry for the omission. South south contributed significantly to Tinubu’s victory.
Now you are talking

1 Like

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by ProphetM0hammad: 11:38pm On Feb 28, 2023
samsononyilo:

If Christians had voted along religious line, obi would have won Taraba, Benue, plateau and the ss region with a huge margin..
I'm in the north, so i know what I'm saying
People are surprised how APC got so much votes despite what has happened these past 8 years. It's not as if they love Tinubu or APC so much they are just trying to send a message to Peter Obi.
The people here are already posting Tinubu and celebrating him with customized hausa songs
They don't joke with their religion and they will rather die than do that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2023
Many christians also voted for Tinubu and Atiku in the SW, SE, SS, NC and NE so the christian votes were also divided amongst 3 candidates.
I can't say of Kwankwaso.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by manmade(m): 12:35am On Mar 01, 2023
This thing called Rhino grin will not stop surprising us , he is an opportunist looking for where to chop, even tinubu knew that he didn't win this election.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by yarimo(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2023
Well said and very unfortunate for CAN to engage themselves in politics . to the extent collecting bribe for endorsement from obi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Nobody: 1:25am On Mar 01, 2023
jahsharon:
I said it, if we all vote along Religious lines, no Christian will ever rule Nigeria. Just look at the result, Muslims' votes divided by 3 is still more than Christians' votes.

How many Muslims are in Akwaibom, and all those christian state Tinubu and Atiku won?
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

I'm in the north, so i know what I'm saying
People are surprised how APC got so much votes despite what has happened these past 8 years. It's not as if they love Tinubu or APC so much they are just trying to send a message to Peter Obi.
The people here are already posting Tinubu and celebrating him with customized hausa songs
They don't joke with their religion and they will rather die than do that.

What of the votes Tinubu won in the East and South. Where dey Muslim votes?

Omo! The day christians unit, it game over for Muslims.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Nwaetche(m): 1:41am On Mar 01, 2023
Reno is a bitter soul who never believe that Obi can go to this extend. He tried everything to de-market Obi but failed woefully.

As a merchant, he is trying to warm his way to the Tinubu camp having see that his master and his party is cooperating with LP now.

I will not be surprised if PDP get subsumed into Labor party very soon.

Flathead8:
"The Islamic vote was divided 3 ways amongst Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwaso. The Christian vote was united behind Obi. Yet, look at the result! No matter the provocation, Christians must NEVER allow future elections be about religion. It won't serve us well!"

1 Like

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Fahdiga(m): 2:45am On Mar 01, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

No one asked you to recite nursery rhyme
Stale.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:09am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

You’re as opinionated as he is and we can’t hate you for that. Stop hiding behind ‘Fahdiga’, tell us who you are so we can X-ray your life and discover the ‘saint’ you are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Fahdiga(m): 4:15am On Mar 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

You’re as opinionated as he is and we can’t hate you for that. Stop hiding behind ‘Fahdiga’, tell us who you are so we can X-ray your life and discover the ‘saint’ you are
Once you've seen iloveyoutoo then you have seen me. You can now judge my life from here.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:17am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Once you've seen iloveyoutoo then you have seen me. You can now judge my life from here.

Never! I don’t hate you but I can’t be you. Please stop there

You’re too spiteful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Masterito(m): 4:21am On Mar 01, 2023
Since Ekiti voted Ekiti, why not call them tribalistic? Since Tinubu chose a Muslim vp, why not call him a religious bigot?
GeneralPulal:
Reno is very right..

Jonathan used the same strategy and failed. Instead of him to form the concentrated alliance, he kept on donating money to churches & pastors..

This elections really justified many things. Even northerners proved they don’t vote based on religion..

Country hard. Frustration dey. You dey talk say M/M tickets. Wetin concern local man with your personal religion as long as you can deliver good governance?

Northerners vote for Obi..

Adeleke used Christain/Christain ticket in osun, yet he won. Despite the state being predominantly a M state..

Ekiti is predominantly a Christian, yet they vote for tinubu..

Nigerians are religious but they don’t castigate when it comes to religion..
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Fahdiga(m): 4:24am On Mar 01, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Never! I don’t hate you but I can’t be you. Please stop there

You’re too spiteful
Tell that to randy Reno who is paying the Igbos back with hatred after the Igbos wholeheartedly supported his erstwhile boss GEJ through thick and thin. The Igbos even went as far as defending this randy 'pastor' when Buhari's junta was after all the people that worked with GEJ.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by Obaaderemi2: 4:43am On Mar 01, 2023
jahsharon:
I said it, if we all vote along Religious lines, no Christian will ever rule Nigeria. Just look at the result, Muslims' votes divided by 3 is still more than Christians' votes.
Obasanjo and Jonathan were Christian Presidents.
Re: Reno Omockry Had This To Say by colestephan86: 4:58am On Mar 01, 2023
Flathead8:
That bastard Paul enenche, he almost turned the country upside down with his vile words.
The living God is neither a Muslim or a Christian.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm So Proud To Be A South-Westerner / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Working On APC Producing Second Igbo President Of Nigeria / How I Met & Fell In Love With My Husband– Kogi First Lady, Rashida Yahaya-Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.