Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu (48733 Views)

One More Week To Retire Sanwo-olu / Sanwo-Olu Awards N5M & Scholarship To Oladimeji Shotunde, LASU Best Student / Why Lagos Can’t Reopen Schools Now – Sanwo-olu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by IJEYdiamond(f): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Danchibez:
Pls, has any foreign President congratulated Tinubu after he was announced winner of the Nigeria's 2023 General Election ?

No
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by juman(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwoolu figure will triple the most closest opponent figure.

Easy ride for him in the election.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by bayelsaowei(m): 10:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
JOACHINpedro:
Sanwo-olu is a good man
he isnt
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Iamntasaint: 10:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Danchibez:
Pls, has any foreign President congratulated Tinubu after he was announced winner of the Nigeria's 2023 General Election ?
Emancipate ursef frm mental slavery!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Omodua(m): 10:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
ipobarecriminals:
grin grin Awka Express News grin cheesy
OK. Come with your thugs and see if you will not be sent to your ancestors!
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by twosquare(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
These people are just political vagabonds who want to bully their way into power. I doubt how they are any different from those in 2015... this is something else.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by jahsharon: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Curious345:

Hello.. we all love Sanwolu , but we must be allowed to exercise our civic rights to vote freely for any candidate of our choice

We will not allow you. It will be bloody, blood will flow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by MyAmericandream(f): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

Gbade is a Yoruba boy na Mr Coro , what else do you guys want again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Fourtygees: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
We no dey vote again... E don do us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by legallysly: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
AmazingELixir:
grin

These Obedients are big nuisance...a collection of very bitter people.

The LP guy don cast sef.

Old tweets are beginning to resurface. Appears he is a Biafra supporter and has referred to Yorubas as Afonja on the odd occasion... Twitter is on fire over his old tweets at the moment. I won't say sope o ti lo o but let's just say his aspirations have taken a big hit.

Irrespective of that however, Sanwolu's team will be buoyed by BAT's presidential win and will campaign with renewed vigour, especially now that they know just how careless they have been in Lagos.

I also feel the LP has lost the momentum with which it contested the Presidential elections. That momentum was so extraordinary that people voted LP without even knowing who the candidates were. Things will be different on March 11, 2023.

Another factor to consider is that Sanwolu has actually performed well as Governor of Lagos State. That may count in his favour.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by kclee(m): 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
With all the development, infrastructure and achievement in lagos, do you think that a true lagosian will not vote for the party of the visionary master planner now @ the federal, to harness the full benefit of central govt.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by YorubaSamurai: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Echoban:

People that love to reason one way. Na this kind thing they make Yoruba vexx dey forcefully disenfranchise them. Very arrogant folks. U don't know them
very stupid and useless tribe angry
Their mentality disgust me I swear angry

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Jemex003: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.

This labour party with child abuse and kids politics. 100yrs to this time LP cannot over throne lagos until if una want to cripple

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by saheed24(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
Well, i dont blame them, i can only blame some BASTARD yoruba people(BETRAYAL) who voted and rallied against their own very son. Chai it a big shame walai especially from the very Lagos he help developed.

Las las God shame all una

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Gaabasky: 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2023
I prayed LP win in other to reset their brains especially brainwashed youth and religion fanastic followers of Yoruba origin.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Irloran: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
I am not voting . I have given up in Nigeria election . This is a fuckup country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ScamHunter: 10:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
Na dem go start dey shout RIGGING again..

They keep constituting nuisance home and abroad…

I don’t blame them, I blame the NORTH.

The NORTH should have wiped their entire generation out in 1968…

Nuisance for no dey Nigeria again..

Dem don dey claim Lagos, it is obvious if y.e.e.b.o becomes President, dem go hijack Naija

Awon omo ale Naija

See how full off hatred you are yet it's you urchims that first call people haters and bitter.
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by GeneralPulal: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Lamanii22:
Y’all stop doing things out of hate… sanwo olu isn’t a bad governor…
This is the real nature of the Igbos..

They’re doing everything based on hatred..

While Yoruba in Lagos voted for Obi for a better Nigeria, Igbos intention is diff..

Before the election, majority of them on nairaland said they’ll vote for Sanwo Olu, but we countered them cuz we know it’s all lies. It’s just to brainwash the Yoruba to make it look like the both share the same intention..

The moment they lost out, they changed mouth. First they started chest beating they won Lagos, ignoring the reality that yoruba also voted peter obi..

Go to politics section and check the threads they’ve created. They’ve chest beat about how they’ll win Lagos and how they’ll fully occupy Lagos affairs grin

Stay woke sha!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Menclothing: 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Sanwolu a Christian
Jandor a Muslim

Twitter generation sanwolu will win he has more projects than all ur goblv combine

5 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by kelemasco(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
We are all voting for GRV come 10th of match
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Goodlady(f): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
derecho:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJ0_yVhJ6ks

It's is clear that Inspite of the intimidation last Saturday, APC couldn't get up to 160,000 votes across Lagos.

Despite the suppression of voters, LP scored over 982,000 votes.
We can get more if only 3million out of 7million voters come out and vote.

This time around protecting yourselves.

The Thugs in Lagos are not up to 200,000.Add them to the less than 160,000 Lagos BATs who voted APC last Saturday.

This makes it about 10 persons to every 1 thug.
This is a terrible post.
The person in this video need DSS invitation and slaps.
When you guys are done inciting violence, remember there's govt that ll teach you in language you understand.

8 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by PrinceDoctor(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu's loyal son will win and you guys will keep labouring in vain.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by God2man2again(m): 10:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Let's not mix Presidential election with Governorship election.

Leave Sanwo olu out of it please.

Come March 11, vote Sanwo olu.

Thank you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by ProphetM0hammad: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
baralatie:

Don't be surprised if on that day igbos Don come out to vote
They can come out to vote, it's not a bad thing
As long as they mind their business
But some of them have already started laying down the ground work for trouble, trying to impose a LP party candidate to serve as a consolation for them because of his affiliations to ibo tribe.

I have a lot of the videos on my phone
After everything, the Yorubas will start treating the ibos the same way the hausas have been treating them

18 Likes

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Agunesinjaweola: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
luluman:
Oga better start begging, all your supporters in Lagos cannot beat the population of obidients use your brain
It is high time the Alaba Market and other places where the IPOB miscreants are desecrating be converted to ShopRite or Health Center to cater for the welfare of people.

Thus the reason why the Fulani doesn't trust them because of their narrow ethnic mentality especially dis-OBIdients in Lagos.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by spiritedtete: 10:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kids have infiltrated Nairaland eheheheh. Oya go and unseat the incumbent naa awon ode

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by gassbee: 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Am not a fan of apc but the truth is apc wil stil win in lagos.
Apc wil really strategies to win lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by frowland(m): 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wonderful619:
I stand with you people on this one. I don't know the labor party candidate is but he has to win
From nothing to something.
Nigeria must obey

Wonderful619

Catfish account.

Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 10:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
😂🤣😀

They already thinking of producing the next loser 😀🤣😂

Bring forth your candidate, and let us send him to where we placed Peter!

All what that loser needs is obituaries support and he is doomed!

You're making mouth while the rest of APC is begging on Sanwo Olu's behalf. Shows you're an outsider to APC
Re: Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu by Wickedfacts: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
MyAmericandream:

Gbade is a Yoruba boy na Mr Coro , what else do you guys want again?

Yoruba boy that referred to Yorubas as Afonja.

We are waiting for March 11. Those bastard economic refugees who stay in Lagos and wish Yorubas evil will never forget in their lives.

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

FUTO VC Gave A Student A Funny Reply On Twitter (Photo) / OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On / Nigerian Student Breaks A 50yr Record In Japan,Graduates With Ist Class(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.