Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

My Encounter With The Marine World. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With The Marine World. (90684 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / The Whites Also Believe In The Marine World. Atheism Is Not A Western Thing. / Understanding The Marine World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Yujiz(m): 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pls continually educate us @OP & pay no attention to those agentsof darkness trying to derail this wonderful eye-opening thread...

Thank u @OP

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
[quote author=Pidaa post=121377334][/quote] Some ignorant hypocrites like u wl love someone and the person will reciprocate. And when they die and come to u in spirit ,you call them demons,making the great effort of them breaching the reality barriers to see you USELESS .
WHEN I DIE I WILL LOVE TO VISIT MY LOVE ONES,because I LOVE THEM .

Listen ignorant boy no dead person who dies and enter vosod ie land of the dead( not netherrealm which is hellfire of Yahweh called satan) loves to come back to earth willingly if not for love due to the peace n joy in vosod.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Cleveraustine01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:

Hello ! Pidaa what is life if not death.
In life on earth you are dead to 97% of things u shud live for . But In death you are alive to 97% things ur soul is happy to stay dead for ( only if u aren't programmed, those who are programmed ie Religious ones aren't noted as creatures of the universe According to supreme forces )

You be idiot

Coming to ur Ignorance about death

A wise human gets more wisdom and knowledge associating with the dead 100times over than communicating with the living ,
Holy trinity don't want u to know this , u will call me evil but in death ur spirit shall seek me out to give u full knowledge but!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by RaySimran: 1:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
There's this thing I notice 'bout my person, like I might be seeing an event at present but it will playback in my brain like repetition with an ability to detect the exact follow ups the next few seconds.

Also, having a flash or a memory-remembrance of people I've seen for long and most (like 85%) of the time I do see those people in the next preceeding hour(s).

Could this be a glitch or some spiritual doings that I'm yet to understand?

cc Pidaa

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by ifihearam: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
dawnomike:
I have seen, heard and encountered so much more than my mouth is willing to tell... There is so much more than the physical world we see.

Thank you for sharing your experience and may God continue to keep you.

Share yours it will help a lot and many lessons and solutions learnt..butress the op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
Some ignorant hypocrites like u wl love someone and the person will reciprocate. And when they die and come to u in spirit ,you call them ghosts,making the great effort of them breaching the reality barriers to see you USELESS .

Listen ignorant boy no dead person who dies and enter vosod ie land of the dead( not netherrealm which is hellfire of Yahweh called satan) loves to come back to earth willingly if not for love due to the peace n joy in vosod.
Why can't u just leave the boy alone to do his thing? It's not ur life. Why are u bothered? Gather ur people and get out of here cos we are not interested in ur bs!

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 2:06pm On Mar 01, 2023
RaySimran:
There's this thing I notice 'bout my person, like I might be seeing an event at present but it will playback in my brain like repetition with an ability to detect the exact follow ups the next few seconds.

Also, having a flash or a memory-remembrance of people I've seen for long and most (like 85%) of the time I do see those people in the next preceeding hour(s).

cc Pidaa
Seriously I don't know but I think u should take it to God in prayer for him to help u to identify what u are seeing or experiencing.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 2:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
Some ignorant hypocrites like u wl love someone and the person will reciprocate. And when they die and come to u in spirit ,you call them ghosts,making the great effort of them breaching the reality barriers to see you USELESS .

The living and the dead have nothing in common my sister. Just be careful that my advice

26 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Zhirinovsky: 2:15pm On Mar 01, 2023
A glitch? Like in your brain software?

I don't understand why you would use the word "glitch" there.
RaySimran:

cc Pidaa

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Zhirinovsky: 2:17pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kudos op.

You are really doing the work of the Lord on this thread, exposing the devices of darkness.

God bless and empower you more.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by ifihearam: 2:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
@op

Please continue as your story migh t save lives..ignore those agents of distractions.

if you see it as fiction then just read or jump to next thread, if you believe its real..read also and ask questions.
if you have similar experiences share also so we can all learn.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by lakakhan: 2:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
There are several property management software options available, and the best one for you will depend on your specific needs and preferences. Here are a few popular property management software options:

AppFolio Property Manager: This software is designed for property managers and landlords, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

Buildium: This software is designed for property managers, landlords, and homeowner associations, offering features such as rent collection, accounting tools, and maintenance management.

Rent Manager: This software is designed for property managers, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

Propertyware: This software is designed for property managers, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

Yardi: This software is designed for property managers, offering features such as tenant screening, rent collection, maintenance management, and accounting tools.

These are just a few of the popular property management software options available. It's important to research and compare different options to find the one that best fits your specific needs and budget.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 2:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Back to the story. There this dream I dreamt but up till now I can't understand it fully. A sailor ran to me for help that I should help him against a marine woman and the woman appear and wanted to take the sailor then I stood my ground and battle this marine woman with prayer and she was not able to take the sailor. Then immediately she started talking in a sober tone or victimise tone saying it is not fair on what I am doing that this sailor met him for wealth and he gave the sailor the strand of one of her hair for the sailor to be rich and now he want to collect the sailor soul as part of the bargain then I am breaching the bargain then I stood my ground saying the bargain does not hold but this sailor just told me what she said is right that I should keep the other part of the bargain and he left me. I try begging this sailor to come back to me and not listen to the marine spirit but he insisted and went to the marine spirit and immediately the sailor disappear and the marine spirit began to laugh at me saying u can't save the sailor that I have already took his soul and she was just laughing so I got back to the marine spirit saying with all this thing u will still go to hell fire. The moment I said such word the marine spirit attack me with a full force and even far far stronger than when she attack me when he wanted to take the sailor soul. I think the word really pain her and I don't know but God turn the fight upside down and I defeated her. Then suddenly the ground open and was full of fire and this marine spirit started begging me saying please have mercy on me please have mercy on me. The moment I pity her the ground with fire just closed and she ran away.
My question I keep asking myself who is that sailor because I did not met him in real life but only dream.
And why did the ground of fire open when I was very angry fighting her?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 2:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
I have also dream about my self given assignment in a dream been a wizard to attack other coven and I met this particular witch that I open the same ground of fire and wanted to throw her inside this fire but she started crying and I lock her inside her thought know as illusion. Continue dreaming. Then I woke up and cancel that dream saying any spirit of wizard inside me should be destroy and I reject every witchcraft membership in Jesus name

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by sylve11: 2:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hopeba:
I stopped reading when you mentioned masturbation

grin cool

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 2:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
Then during my fasting about that dwaft demon then I appear inside my previous church that was been manipulated by Satan and there where trying to command me and I did not answer them and left the church then dey said to themselves that the bond has begin to break and it should be renew. Instantly I saw solders in uniform chasing me with hilux and over took me then pin me to the ground and used injection to suck my blood in the dream to renew the covenant then I woke up

7 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by RaySimran: 2:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Zhirinovsky:
A glitch? Like in your brain software?

I don't understand why you would use the word "glitch" there.

I meant reincarnation glitches not a malware or brain malfunction.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Mazzatov: 2:49pm On Mar 01, 2023
JapaToDNext:
how is this fiction

Someone came and shared a true life experience and u are calling it fiction

Did he create the event or fiction by himself

This was his personal experience about life

And for your info
Fiction means something that is not real, but for the OP to have this experience and share it to the world,

Then it is not fiction but fact and also Real

I guess this one just deh come Nairaland for the first time
Lol 😂

Na so real stories deh be

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:

It may sound friction but God in heaven know am saying the truth. Am a product of grace
Its not fictional but psychological, my friend you were just fighting yourself, not was wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
I begin to pray with tears saying God should not allow this blood covenant to work and I kept praying. Then I have this my two classmate in junior secondary sch. Any time I pray I usually see them attacking me and the last time I saw them physically was 2008 but they keep attacking me in my dream. One is in Russia as a medical doctor and the other one in UK as an Athlete.
The one in the Russia is very weak compare to the forces that fight me. I think he just a normal witch that have something that belongs to me. Because he was the one taking first position during my junior secondary sch while the athletes guy I think he is a cultist because is father is a big politician and the boy was very fat in secondary sch why me I was a very great athlete. It seem the boy swap body with me because I started getting fat in the stomach even though I don't eat or drink while this guy started having six pack. And I always see his pictures in Instagram and FB. But I took it for granted. But when I kept praying I saw this boy in my dream and I told him let the wickedness of the wicked come, to an end. And I remove the agbada cloths from him and wore it then suddenly in the dream I regain my athletic skill and started during my gymnastic because I was during that stuff when I was a kid. And this guy receive a phone call that he should collect that agbada back from me unless his career wil be over. So he rush me but I still beat him again and left as a boss.
Then in my dream I said it is time to collect everything that have been stolen from me and that moment I went to that my church member house that I wrote previously that he was always at the gate of the church telling me this church meeting his special when ever I ask him what he is doing around 12pm in the night at church.
When I got to this my previous church members house then I knew powers pass power. This guy house was very dark in the dream and was far stronger than my previous class mate. Then I woke up and I knew I need to increase my fasting and prayer

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 3:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:

The living and the dead have nothing in common my sister. Just be careful that my advice
I am Runésh those who saw me in their dreams call me a death teacher Life is a gift and death is a gift .
Religion made u blind to this fact

During my second Reincarnation in 13century those brainusers in pomafote in wagzog ( Hungary ) who are tormented ,tortured and humiliated rejoices when they remember their is a word " death "
They were laughing and smiling when they were burnt at the tree. Two weeks of the body been dumped in celai pit they come back from the dead to clean the town of wicked soul and peace reigned for years because of that. That's perfect death were u control to go on another planet or come back to earth as a Reincarnated being or come as a ghost to haunt wicked souls
You stupid people especially christians who hate death aren't considered creatures of the universe but creatures of Yahweh because he programmed u unlucky lots , After a born again life is imperfect death in hellfire were u are nothing because u allowed Religion mess up an unwanted brainpoint called NTR come in between The Mainbrain which harbours light.

Dead humans can grant great wisdom to the living blinded by Religion , politics and societal zombism .

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by SisterFire(f): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Killbillz:

Why can't u just leave the boy alone to do his thing? It's not ur life. Why are u bothered? Gather ur people and get out of here cos we are not interested in ur bs!
In future the Ignorant might need me but I won't be there. So Mr fool let me be . I can envision how his dead soul is searching for knowledge with my name on his M brain.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by nnamdiosu(m): 3:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
Back to the story. There this dream I dreamt but up till now I can't understand it fully. A sailor ran to me for help that I should help him against a marine woman and the woman appear and wanted to take the sailor then I stood my ground and battle this marine woman with prayer and she was not able to take the sailor. Then immediately she started talking in a sober tone or victimise tone saying it is not fair on what I am doing that this sailor met him for wealth and he gave the sailor the strand of one of her hair for the sailor to be rich and now he want to collect the sailor soul as part of the bargain then I am breaching the bargain then I stood my ground saying the bargain does not hold but this sailor just told me what she said is right that I should keep the other part of the bargain and he left me. I try begging this sailor to come back to me and not listen to the marine spirit but he insisted and went to the marine spirit and immediately the sailor disappear and the marine spirit began to laugh at me saying u can't save the sailor that I have already took his soul and she was just laughing so I got back to the marine spirit saying with all this thing u will still go to hell fire. The moment I said such word the marine spirit attack me with a full force and even far far stronger than when she attack me when he wanted to take the sailor soul. I think the word really pain her and I don't know but God turn the fight upside down and I defeated her. Then suddenly the ground open and was full of fire and this marine spirit started begging me saying please have mercy on me please have mercy on me. The moment I pity her the ground with fire just closed and she ran away.
My question I keep asking myself who is that sailor because I did not met him in real life but only dream.
And why did the ground of fire open when I was very angry fighting her?

Your dream is an indication of your future ministry. I strongly sense, you will have a ministry that fights against the marine kingdom, that's why they are even trying to have you on their side in the first place.

The dream speaks a lot. Its to let you know...

1. How they operate (by convenants)

2. How they deceive (see how she tried doing pity pity to invoke sympathy? See how the deceived the sailor to come back to her )

3. To let you know ahead that in many cases, the deliverance of people is in their own hands and sadly, not everyone will be saved. Not because God can't save them, but because they were deceived to think their case is hopeless.

4. Their weak point. What they dread or fear.

Note: that sailor in the dream, doesn't generally mean a sailor, but people who have sailed the way of the marine or strayed I to their camp. People who have ventured into their domain.

Lastly that ground of fire? That's the begining of the gift you have. That's the begining of the effect you will do in the spiritual realm when you are ready, and angry.

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
In future the Ignorant might need me but I won't be there. So Mr fool let me be . I can envision how his dead soul is searching for knowledge with my name on his M brain.
Ur days are numbered u cheap witch

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by capetownboyz(m): 3:56pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
nonsense talk .. get the Bleep away 🦇

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by PapaNnamdi: 3:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Pidaa:
Then when I was in SS3 my friend mum died and I believe I got the power to communicate with the dead. I don't know how I got that instinct shall may be it was a movie I can't say but deep inside me I know I was special.
Advise to everybody never try to communicate with the dead people because it might not go the way u think. Back to the story during that night when I wanted to sleep I focus my energy to discuss with my friend mum in the dream and instantly I slept off I saw her in my dream and I met her and told her what did she want me to tell her son but she attack me and started drawing me closer to herself and I tried to stop it but was not able then suddenly a very powerful white light in form of wind hit and break the grip between me and my friend mum and I woke up. Then that was the moment I knew I summon a demon into my dream that took the shape of my friend mum to haunt me and God in his infinite mercy save me with his power of his white light.

What you knw is what you have been told,

Do research yourself,

There is nothing like witch wizard and shit, search for sisterfire, ourtruth24 and otemunado these 3 different ppl do not knw themselves, but their confessions are all similar,
You my frnd are gifted,
Embrace such gift and build your light

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by PapaNnamdi: 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:

Do not convince anyone anymore,

I think I understand the curse on Africans now,

It's a curse because majority can never be liberated.
This is why ourtruth24 made us understand the truth is always in plane light, we either see it or choose not to,
This OP is a gifted, but religion will so much dim his/her light

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Cinema4d: 4:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
I stopped reading when you mentioned masturbation
The halfwit thinks it's a spiritual attack. Instead of him to seek for solutions to his addictions. He's here whinging.

4 Likes

Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Pidaa: 4:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
nnamdiosu:

Your dream is an indication of your future ministry. I strongly sense, you will have a ministry that fights against the marine kingdom, that's why they are even trying to have you on their side in the first place.

The dream speaks a lot. Its to let you know...

1. How they operate (by convenants)

2. How they deceive (see how she tried doing pity pity to invoke sympathy? See how the deceived the sailor to come back to her )

3. To let you know ahead that in many cases, the deliverance of people is in their own hands and sadly, not everyone will be saved. Not because God can't save them, but because they were deceived to think their case is hopeless.

4. Their weak point. What they dread or fear.

Note: that sailor in the dream, doesn't generally mean a sailor, but people who have sailed the way of the marine or strayed I to their camp. People who have ventured into their domain.

Lastly that ground of fire? That's the begining of the gift you have. That's the begining of the effect you will do in the spiritual realm when you are ready, and angry.
Meaning the dream was not real but a way to train me?
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Shalommy(f): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: My Encounter With The Marine World. by Shalommy(f): 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
SisterFire:
You are a fool. Yes you
You're claiming what you don't know. Get lost.undecided

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Winners Chapel Hidden Satanic Signs / Deborah Samuel: Family Arrives New Home In Port Harcourt Donated By OPM G.O. / Bikini Church End Time Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.