Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,881 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:19 AM

What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? (1414 Views)

Will Peter Obi Be The 1st Supreme Court President? / Nigerians Storm Embassy In London, Demand Peter Obi Be Declared Winner / Which States Will Peter Obi Win To Win The Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by FarahAideed: 6:27am On Mar 01, 2023
By now it should be clear that Peter Obi deliberately worked for Tinubu in exchange for something... I am wondering what it is as I don't think Peter Obi will ably accept any political appointment so he doesn't break the heart of his low intelligent Obidients..

I am guessing his reward will either be one of the following or both:

1: Oil Well License
2: Private Port lease

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by helinues: 6:29am On Mar 01, 2023
Nothing for the losers.

Nigeria presidential election is winners take all

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 6:32am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:
By now it should be clear that Peter Obi deliberately worked for Tinubu in exchange for something... I am wondering what it is as I don't think Peter Obi will ably accept any political appointment so he doesn't break the heart of his low intelligent Obidients..

Just shut up you this unstable fellow. Today you are criticizing APC and Tinubu next you are supporting Atiku then back to Tinubu. Your type stands for nothing. All your criticism toward the reigning government is because of hunger but will mellow down once you are invited to come and eat. FFK is better than you. Shut up again.

14 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by helinues: 6:33am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Just shut up you this unstable fellow. Today you are criticizing APC and Tinubu next you are supporting Atiku then back to Tinubu. Your type stands for nothing. All your criticism toward the reigning government is because of hunger but will mellow down once you are invited to come and eat. FFK is better than you. Shut up again.

You just described yourself.. At least the op did not follow headless mobs in this election.

What can we say about you with all your empty noise?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Nobody: 6:35am On Mar 01, 2023
How many times do I have to warn Asiwaju supporters over this kind of post? Please let others grieve in peace. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Asiwaju is not known for any form of witch-hunting. Please let’s be guided. God bless you all

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Houseontherock1: 6:37am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
How many times do I have to warn Asiwaju supporters over this kind of post? Please let others grieve in peace. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. Asiwaju is not known for any form of witch-hunting. Please let’s be guided. God bless you all
This is important @ bolded. Let people grieve in peace

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 6:38am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

You just described yourself.. At least the op did not follow headless mobs in this election.

What can we say about you with all your empty noise?
At least I stood for something that I believed in till the end. Not like anywhere bele face like the op. I'm super proud of Peter Obi. He is a hero to me.

4 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by helinues: 6:40am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
At least I stood for something that I believed in till the end. Nothing anywhere bele face like the op. I'm super proud of Peter Obi. He is a hero to me.

What's the essence of standing with a known failure?

Do you sometimes reflect on things you support cos going by your history activities on this forum, seh loosing no dey tired you?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by helinues: 6:41am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:

They must be choked. Sebi they were running their mouths before the election, we go add more salts to their injuries

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 6:43am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

What's the essence of standing with a known failure?

Do you sometimes reflect on things you support cos going by your history activities on this forum, seh loosing no dey tired you?
We are basically saying the same thing. I will always stand for what I believe in unlike your type that changes mouth once they see crumbs. I criticized Buhari from the beginning and at last everyone agreed he is a monumental failure thereby vindicating me. I will hail Tinubu if he do the right thing but will not hesitate to criticize him if he is failing. That's been patriotic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Nobody: 6:44am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

They must be choked. Sebi there were running their mouths before the election, we go add more salts to their injuries
No sir, please stop it as it doesn’t speak well of winners. Everything was all politicking, Asiwaju we all know does not witch-hunt no matter the hatred you show him. Please let them grieve in peace and I’m sure they’ll calm down soon. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. God bless you all

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by FarahAideed: 6:47am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:

I warned low intelligence sub humans like you about the consequences of your actions ..I remember telling you in particular that " a vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu" but till now you are so dull that you cannot under that phrase

5 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by NSNA: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2023
Obi was a strategic southern move turned into something else.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by helinues: 6:48am On Mar 01, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
No sir, please stop it as it doesn’t speak well of winners. Everything was all politicking, Asiwaju we all know does not witch-hunt no matter the hatred you show him. Please let them grieve in peace and I’m sure they’ll calm down soon. It’s time to forge ahead and pray for the incoming government. God bless you all

No peace for the wicked souls.

Na your own you talk. Did you know one of their mods banned me for 7 months plus just to silence me in this election without knowing there are thousands of comrades ready for the battle.

We must teach them some senses this time around cos if not they might repeat the rubbish again .

Neck pressing mood activated

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by helinues: 6:49am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
We are basically saying the same thing. I will always stand for what I believe in unlike your type that changes mouth once they see crumbs. I criticized Buhari from the beginning and at last everyone agreed he is a monumental failure thereby vindicating me. I will hail Tinubu if he do the right thing but will not hesitate to criticize him if he is failing. That's been patriotic.

Oya come and give me football betting, na to just bet opposite of your predictions. It seems you had an agreement with loosing

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by FarahAideed: 6:50am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
At least I stood for something that I believed in till the end. Not like anywhere bele face like the op. I'm super proud of Peter Obi. He is a hero to me.

In the real sense what did you stand for ? You just prove that your don't have good thinking capacity for long term vision .

What have you gained by setting Igbo national politics back at least 30 years by my calculations ( I hardly make wrong calls)

And also setting back Nigerian Christians back by at least 16 years from attaining the presidency ...You are a very useless person Fadigha , if you were Infront of me now I will hurt you physically no matter what ..Ewu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Jking20(m): 6:53am On Mar 01, 2023
He should be rewarded with prison for causing disunity and upbringing the useless set of people tagged Ibidiots.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:56am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

Look at someone who is supporting Atiku crying about Peter Obi.

What happens to Atiku now should be your headache and not chewing grass over the man that has arrived and proved himself a political warlord, who seriously jabbed and bruised the so called big guns.

Without a doubt, Peter retired Atiku politically.

We will be back!!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:00am On Mar 01, 2023
Jking20:
He should be rewarded with prison for causing disunity and upbringing the useless set of people tagged Ibidiots.
You have won the war, but will you survive the peace?

Your nemesis, the OBIdients would be back!

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

I warned low intelligence sub humans like you about the consequences of your actions ..I remember telling you in particular that " a vote for Peter Obi is an indirect vote for Tinubu" but till now you are so dull that you cannot under that phrase
Lol your type made Tinubu's rigging to succeed. You painted a picture of Tinubu being invisible and he capitalized on it. Anyway we now have our own FFK here at least you can now be the butt of our jokes.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:02am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

In the real sense what did you stand for ? You just prove that your don't have good thinking capacity for long term vision .

What have you gained by setting Igbo national politics back at least 30 years by my calculations ( I hardly make wrong calls)

And also setting back Nigerian Christians back by at least 16 years from attaining the presidency ...You are a very useless person Fadigha , if you were Infront of me now I will hurt you physically no matter what ..Ewu
You are a goat you beast of no nation!

Setting Igbo politics back like seriously?

Oh my gosh!

This idiot is a drug addict teenager! Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:03am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

Just shut up fool. To beat the hell out of your short frame de hungry me. How can I see our nairaland FFK to teach him a bitter lesson.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
You are a goat you beast of no nation!

Setting Igbo politics back like seriously?

Oh my gosh!

This idiot is a drug addict teenager! Tueh!
Don't mind the fool. Go through his posts and you will see him criticizing Tinubu and APC and supporting Atiku. Now that Tinubu rigged the election he has quickly dumped Atiku for Tinubu. If Obi wins tomorrow he will dump Tinubu for Obi. I'm afraid of his friends because betrayal is written in his DNA.

3 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Lol your type made Tinubu's rigging to succeed. You painted a picture of Tinubu being invisible and he capitalized on it. Anyway we now have our own FFK here at least you can now be the butt of our jokes.
That guy is obviously a nicompoop! A very big one at that. Just imagine the nonsense the hater without reason is vomiting.

Obi has retired all of them big guns. He is the near future!

Even Tinubu cannot muster a second term if this sham of an election is allowed to stand.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Ballmer: 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
Watch PDP lite n PDP promax rig the election n bribe INEC

https://twitter.com/oceanic_idowu/status/1629840084097744896?t=ceyK40pYJL8tdoskV27YXA&s=19

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CpJANYIsSsR/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

https://twitter.com/ISKIL100/status/1630174494152065025?t=-v2Nit87zwyWEcUyCykzpA&s=19

https://twitter.com/stopcorruption1/status/1630305870419570690?t=IStdVfSmSmDKYyNbOGZ4Dw&s=19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt33AcDCLSc

Sundaland:
Lol, okay sir! grin

Watch video of Tinubu dancing as he arrives at the APC PCC for his acceptance speech as the President-elect of Nigeria
https://dailypostngr.com

In the other news:

Tinubu Bribed INEC Officials With N299 Billion–Top INEC Consultant Says -AUDIO
https://dailypostngr.com/2023/02/tinubu-bribed-inec-officials-with-n299-billion-top-inec-consultant-claims-audio/

FarahAideed:

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2023
helinues:

Oya come and give me football betting, na to just bet opposite of your predictions. It seems you had an agreement with loosing
Trash.
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:07am On Mar 01, 2023
Fahdiga:
Don't mind the fool. Go through his posts and you will see him criticizing Tinubu and APC and supporting Atiku. Now that Tinubu rigged the election he has quickly dumped Atiku for Tinubu. If Obi wins tomorrow he will dump Tinubu for Obi. I'm afraid of his friends because betrayal is written in his DNA.
I swear that idiot is a teenager on steroids!

2 Likes

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:08am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
That guy is obviously a nicompoop! A very big one at that. Just imagine the nonsense the hater without reason is vomiting.

Obi has retired all of them big guns. He is the near future!

Even Tinubu cannot muster a second term if this sham of an election is allowed to stand.
If you see the way he used to criticize Tinubu and APC you will think it is from his heart not knowing he is looking for crumbs. All hail our nairaland FFK.

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Ballmer: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2023
Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by PrinceOfLagos: 7:08am On Mar 01, 2023
FarahAideed:

Look at this two faced human who liked me when I was suporting PDP but started attacking me when I saw the light and followed Peter Obi to the labour Party. Were you not part of the people castigating APC and Tinubu just of recent. Stop talking like you've always took. Side with Tinubu because I have your many receipts .

The difference between me and you is that I followed Peter Obi out of PDP when he was wrongly denied the presidential ticket by Atiku. Look at Peter Obi performance in this election, everyone is proud of the change he brought in this election .

Peter Obi defeated Tinubu in almighty Lagos , won a rep seat at Eti-osa and helped labour party win over 30 Federal seats . Atiku is the biggest loser in this election and I believe this should be his last shot at presidential election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by Fahdiga(m): 7:09am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
I swear that idiot is a teenager on steroids!
Bro I think we now have our version of FFK here

1 Like

Re: What Will Peter Obi Be Rewarded With? by naijapips04: 7:10am On Mar 01, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Look at someone who is supporting Atiku crying about Peter Obi.

What happens to Atiku now should be your headache and not chewing grass over the man that has arrived and proved himself a political warlord, who seriously jabbed and bruised the so called big guns.

Without a doubt, Peter retired Atiku politically.

We will be back!!

This was never about Atiku. Get that into your skull. No of us were Atiku fanboys. This was about the greater good. Peter Obi had no pathway to the presidency. Most sensible person's knew this. This was about wresting power from the APC. Stopping Muslim Muslim presidency. Stopping the injustice to the Igbo nation. The Igbos stood a better chance under PDP. But now you have destroyed everything in your nativity. Obi and his useless ambition has set the igbo race so far back. He has done more harm to us politically than Nnamdi kanu.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is An Igbo Presidency Still Possible In Nigeria? / Finally Meet Tinubu Classmate / Akeredolu's Demise: Was It Leukemia Before Amotekun Or Amotekun Before Leukemia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.