Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) (3115 Views)

Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex / Party Chieftain Arrested And Charged To Court Over Theft Of Tricycle / Omuokiri-aluu Chief, 10 Others Charged To Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by switch47(m): 10:12pm On Sep 13, 2011
Charge NO: MAK/705/2011
COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
VERSUS
KEMI AYODELE “f” AGED 38 YEARS

That you Kemi Ayodele “f” on the 8th day of September,2011 at about 4.am at No 16 Dele Ojo street , Oshinle Quarters, Akure in Akure Magisterial District did confess in your action and statement to possess a witchcraft power with which you always changed to white cat and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 210 (a) of the Criminal code,cap 30,Vol.ii Laws of ondo state of Nigeria,1978
Count II
That you Kemi Ayodele “f” on the same date,time and place in the aforementioned magisterial District did unlawfully entered into the dwelling house of one Onigbara Agnes “f” with intent to commit felony therein and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 412 of the criminal code ,cap 30, vol II, Laws of Ondo state of Nigeria,1978
Count III
That you kemi Ayodele “F” on the same date, time and place in the aforementioned magisterial District did wilfully and Unlawfully destroy a ceiling roof valued =N=5,000.00 properties of Prophet Ilesanmi Adebayo and thereby committed an offence contrary to and punishable under section 451 of the criminal code, cap 30,vol II laws of Ondo State of Nigeria,1978

Signed Police officer (A.S.P)

I always see stories like this on Tabloids like PM news and always assume it was made up to make quick sale. in this case i was in court life and direct earlier today when the testimonies of witnesses and when the accused confessional statement was read to the hearing of the court.i also saw the picture of the roof through which the woman crashed into the complainants roof through the roofing sheets and asbestos. the questions is how did this happen and to those who never believe this kind of story , what possible explanation could we give this. i will love to hear the atheists's opinion too.

For full gist part one and two follow this gist below

http://www.naijahood.com/2011/09/woman-transformed-to-cat-in-akure-ondo.html
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by aloyemeka1: 12:19am On Sep 14, 2011
Nothing wey I no go hear in Naija. A court actually sat to listen to this rubbish?. God help Nigeria.
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Seun(m): 3:13am On Sep 14, 2011
Na wah.
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by GoldCircle: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2011
thought cases of witchcraft and sorcery were not admissible under the law? can any lawyer throw some light. it's indeed baffling!
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Arosa(m): 5:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
humans cant change to cats. witchcraft or not. the technology is not available to us yet. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by seleroms: 5:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
Na wa oh
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Seun(m): 12:48am On Sep 17, 2011
Poor woman.
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by kemmeye: 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2011
omg are you freaking kidding me. seriousli tho
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Pukkah: 9:55am On Sep 23, 2011
Can the prosecutor prove witchcraft beyond reasonable doubt?
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by switch47(m): 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2011
Seun:

Poor woman.
Poor Woman?? what was she doing on top of another man's roof in the middle of the night . she crashed through the ceiling.

GoldCircle:

thought cases of witchcraft and sorcery were not admissible under the law? can any lawyer throw some light. it's indeed baffling!
As a Lawyer i can tell you that The Nigerian criminal code criminalized in section 210 (a) of the Criminal code,cap 30,Vol.ii Laws of ondo state of Nigeria,1978 But the admissibility of actual spiritual power manifesting is not envisaged by the ACT. the case was adjourned for today but unfortunately i was not able to go to the magistrates court. One thing is incontrovertible. the accused actually crashed through the roof of the complainant in the middle of the night !!
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Pukkah: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2011
switch47:

One thing is incontrovertible. the accused actually crashed through the roof of the complainant in the middle of the night !!

Did she crash through the roof as a human or as a 'cat'? If they apprehended her (as a human being) after crashing through the roof then she has a case to answer regardless of how she got there.
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by switch47(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2011
Pukkah:

Did she crash through the roof as a human or as a 'cat'? If they apprehended her (as a human being) after crashing through the roof then she has a case to answer regardless of how she got there.
She crashed through the corrugated iron sheet and right through the asbestos (the ROOF) into the complainants(a couple) room in the middle of the night , while all doors and gate were locked.
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by aloyemeka1: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2011
If she has such powers, why not use them and help us find Boko Haram?.  Crash through their ceilings and assassinate them. Black Africans are mentally retrogressive, I swear.
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Pukkah: 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
switch47:

Poor Woman?? what was she doing on top of another man's roof in the middle of the night . she crashed through the ceiling.
As a Lawyer i can tell you that The Nigerian criminal code criminalized in section 210 (a) of the Criminal code,cap 30,Vol.ii Laws of ondo state of Nigeria,1978 But the admissibility of actual spiritual power manifesting is not envisaged by the ACT. the case was adjourned for today but unfortunately i was not able to go to the magistrates court. One thing is incontrovertible. the accused actually crashed through the roof of the complainant in the middle of the night !!

If I may ask, what's the status of this case?
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
I just dey pity the judge if the woman call for backup gringringrin
Re: Woman Transformed To Cat In Akure , Ondo State (charged To Court) by Ademola47(m): 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
This one get as e be

(1) (Reply)

Kenya, Body Builder In Suspected Synthol Injection Dies / Father Lets 11-year-old Son Pilot Plane While He Drinks Beer: Plane Crashes(vid) / Abuja Slum Where Prostitution Is ‘legal’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.