Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,372 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones (55824 Views)

Past & Present Heads Of State Of Nigeria By Geo-political Zone / Geo-political Breakdown Of The 2019 Presidential Election Results / Buhari’s Government Promises 2 Geo-political Zones 2023 Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by DannyWalker: 7:23am On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:
Tinubu won the North.

A Southern minority wins the North. Interesting.
never for once did you guys on Nairaland upload the multiple riggings going on around Nigeria by the APC... What a shame.

Every sensible person knows these results are false bullshit
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by LegendHero(m): 7:24am On Mar 01, 2023
shadrach77:

Not true. Christians are majority in 9ja. The reason Jagaban won was because Christians voted for him. Not all Christians bought the lie/sentiment which Obi was trying to sell to them. Some people saw him for what he really is

You are right. Christians in the SS + SW + Benue voted for Tinubu.

You see the Northern Christians, 99% of them voted for Peter Obi.

This election has shown one thing, it is that Northern Christian are not as much as they claim. Nowenuse usually say they are like 30%+ but from this election, Northern Christians are really not that much as claimed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:26am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

God bless you too Manna 🙏🏽
GOD BLESS BRO

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by amaridigital(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

Nigerians elected him. Check the votes from the North, SW and South South. Only Biafrans failed to vote for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Josephkabila12: 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Strafudeen:
This is a victory that is not worth the paper it was written on.

By inec refusing to show transparency, this man tinubu is already carrying a heavy baggage of illegitimacy.

His vote haul is only about 30percent of the total votes cast votes...30 percent. Even with all the irregularities. This means the majority of Nigerians didn't elect him....that's a big issue for a leader

only u nah majority, u never serious
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by bunminikan(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
People don't see the big picture. It's absurd to note that only about 22 million voted out of 93million registered voters (that's less than 25%). Secondly, it's ironic to believe that 26millon Nigerians voted in 2019 as against 22million this year when more voters registered and there were more awareness participation.
Something is fundamentally wrong with motherland called Nigeria and no one cares!

2 Likes

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:27am On Mar 01, 2023
ZombidiotFools:
Asiwaju Jagaban no be anybody mate.

Mods should declare Pandora Him Tu lie as the winner of Nairaland Presidential Election grin

You think say na to dey go church dey seek Christan endorsement?

Why Christians no make you win??

This election has made everybody see that Christians are minority in Nigeria.

Pandora zombidiott let's do a quick poll.

Like For Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu grin grin

With the broad day light robbery?
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Johnn78: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Jagaban of Borgu
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by TrumpDonald2: 7:28am On Mar 01, 2023
Think9ja:
These foolish Pandora supporters are complaining of rigging. They are not talking about the rigging that took place in the South East. How do you explain the fact that Pandora scored up to 95% in some South East states? That's pure rigging. Even Buhari scored up to 25% in some South East states in 2019.

Igbos are the biggest riggers in this election, followed by Wike and APC.

Very useless set of people.
Nothing in this life or the next one can make me vote Pandora

Make BAT come pursue all of una from Abuja sef. Leave our Abuja for us and go back to your potopoto republic.

Idiots.

Provide evidence of rigging in the south east.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by nisai: 7:29am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 12 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos -

President-Elect Ahmed Bola Tinubu ♾️🍷 ♾️🍷♾️
Kudos to the North. We will not forget this.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Josephkabila12: 7:30am On Mar 01, 2023
Ilamina:
angry

I should have voted for atiku

But I was thinking, I don't want another Northerner
Instead of thinking of who will perform the best

Now we have another obasanjo's brother in power

Under obasanjo, we had several plane crashes in the country

I heard, he did voodoo
another story, continue with de hatred ur tribe is known for
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Xpol: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2023
QuotaSystem:

What made it even easier to support Asiwaju as a core northerner, was the fact that he was unarguably the best candidate - by sheer capacity & track record of excellence in governance and leadership recruitment.

We hold the value of “Amana” (trust/loyalty) dear to our hearts generally as Northerners regardless of religion. Our brethren in the SW were also steadfast and loyal throughout this outgoing administration, helping obliterate deliberate anti-North propaganda and containing Igboho’s excesses which the ipob terrorists tried to latch on to. Together, we ensured the hate-mongering ipob terrorists leader Nnamdi Kanu was contained and quite effectively restrained.

I am glad that the North has demonstrated its selfless commitment to the unity and progress of this country beyond all doubt. We have humbled the naysayers that said it was impossible for Tinubu to win Northern votes alongside his own region. Indeed this is a victory for Nigeria.

A big thank you to the 12 Northern governors for insisting on power rotation to the South. Thanks also to candidates Kwankwaso and Obi without whom the defeat of Atiku would have been difficult if not impossible. Finally, thanks and congratulations to my fellow comrades on NL who remained thick-skinned, steadfast and focused till the end, amidst the barrage of insults and endless propaganda. Renewed hope has come.

Here’s to a peaceful, prosperous and absolutely fantastic new administration of the Lion of Bourdillon, the Jagaban of Borgu & Asiwaju of Lagos -

President-Elect Ahmed Bola Tinubu ♾️🍷 ♾️🍷♾️
Collect A1 for this piece written.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Kobicove(m): 7:33am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
JAGABAN!!!

OKO IYA WON..

ABEG, MAKE EMFEFIEWELE BRING BACK OUR 1000/500 NAIRA HIN ENEMY DON WIN ALREADY

Finally, the social media noise has ended. Is God not wonderful? Miracle no dey tire Jesus. He used his servant, Wike.

Emefiele that is already clearing his office grin
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by stuffs2002: 7:34am On Mar 01, 2023
IPOB will soon start making circles on Tinubu's every picture
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Ezmans: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
JAGABAN!!!

OKO IYA WON..

Finally, the social media noise has ended. Is God not wonderful? Miracle no dey tire Jesus. He used his servant, Wike.
and LP is no more a social media party that can't win a polling unit
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by GreyLaw(m): 7:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company

I believe Nigerians are not stupid. But "money answered all things". From now henceforth I will make sure to always remember this Bible passage.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Ahmed0336:
Anyone who is feeling bad,. I'd say it's normal if your candidate fails. Time they say heals all wounds, with time you'd be use to BAT as your president grin.

Congratulations!!!!!!!! To Jagaban, it's sad that the king who gave you this title died last year cry

I think Borgu is in Niger state and Tinubu won Niger. The king will be proud of Tinubu in his grave
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:36am On Mar 01, 2023
accordadoga:
JAGABAN!!!

OKO IYA WON..

Tinubu as an un arguable best record in governance, you can't dispute that fact!

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by beardedboy(m): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Sacchi1162:
Fake president in my book
Your book of ipob chapter of nzogbu
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by mariahAngel(f): 7:37am On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:
Tinubu won the North.

A Southern minority wins the North. Interesting.

You're delusional if you believe that.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by TheManPregnant: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2023
Mynd44:

A Muslim is a minority in the south.

I am very okay

How?! This is one of the most absurd things I have seen on Nairaland. A minority? Even when more than 70% of Yoruba traditional rulers are professed Muslims? I know your prefered candidate won, but please stop spinning tall tales to make it look like he fought against all odds. The faulty system was very much on his side.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Lithiumite: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2023
nairalee:
this shows that Nigeria is too polarized along tribal lines.
OBI got overwhelming votes from South East
TINUBU swept the south West
ATIKU captured the North West
EVEN ORDINARY KWANKWASO got good votes in the North West

The only region polarising Nigeria is the SE.......just look at the spread in other regions compared to the south East.......now they don't have any strong politician that can push for their interest in the new government but only unpopular opportunist who rather than work for them will only pursue personal interest.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Xpol: 7:39am On Mar 01, 2023
Brendaniel:

Tinubu did not win any region, the only region he may have won was the south west with a very low margin of not more than 40℅.

How you guys stay comfortably and support criminality shows that you guys don't look at the long term effect of things and the fact that you guys feel you will never be on the receiving end one day for not doing the right thing now.

Yesterday while watching PDP members rejecting the result and crying about rigging, I just had a flash back to the days of PDP, and I said to myself: who would have ever thought that one day the PDP will be crying of rigging in this same Nigeria, the same Atiku was vice president and OBJ who is complaining now was president, they controlled the executive and the national Assembly, I said to myself: what did they do to make sure elections where free and fair when they had to opportunity to, what laws did they pass to strengthen the electoral Act against rigging and manipulations or making electoral crimes punishable with life imprisonment ?

The only answer that always came up was that the system favoured them and they never looked beyond that time, today they are at the receiving end, today your party is in power you are enjoying it too and not looking beyond now, who knows you might also be at the receiving end tomorrow when you need the system to work for you when you need it most and it might not be there for you...

My major annoyance is that the country will keep been affected negatively because a system that produces leaders through a fraudulent process will only produce fraudulent leaders

This is like supporting someone who faked his certificates to become MD of a company and you expect him to perform for the good of the company
Accepting defeat is not an easy thing but not really hard for real politicians who truly and only want to serve the masses.

When making it a do or die affair then it becomes a selfish agenda.

No be by force to serve the masses the decision should come from the majority of the masses themselves.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Brendaniel: 7:41am On Mar 01, 2023
GreyLaw:

I believe Nigerians are not stupid. But "money answered all things". From now henceforth I will make sure to always remember this Bible passage.

My concern is even those who are supporting the criminality, if he doesn't have supporters, it will be more difficult for him, also there is something I have noticed about people they call strong men, sometimes they don't know when to draw the line and hold themselves, I call it overdo, most of them have fallen because of overdo and sometimes it is the one they consider the weakest or the least person they had in mind that ends up taking them down.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by adm1n: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2023
Pips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keJHAz5lVxg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w91krovxULk

Pls, Subscribe.

#gbpjpy #xauusd #Bitcoin #forex #commodity #cryptocurrency #Crypto #BreakingNews #Trending #money #blockchaintechnology #stockmarket #cryptocurrencytrading #trading #forexeducation #fx #forexsignals #forextrader #forextrading #forexlifestyle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

accordadoga:
JAGABAN!!!

OKO IYA WON..

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by FashionCookie(f): 7:43am On Mar 01, 2023
ASIWAJU...H who shows the way. Congratulations sir!
I trust Nairalanders and memes I know say una go don prepare tire.
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 01, 2023
everythinggirly:
A bloody cheater, drug lord is now my president, I have nothing to say than to put everything in God's hands.

You no wan protest make OPC use you do shege

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Vicson2021: 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Demons has taken over Nigeria
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by pendragonbladgo(m): 7:45am On Mar 01, 2023
Nigeria Politics is not on social media but cacus, brain work and cabal sorts.

Obi focused on decieving igbis base on IPOB grieviances and make noice on social media, they use religion Muslim/Muslim ticket which was not true agender to APC but political agenda to campaign.

While Tinubu focused on works underground with less noice base on experience.

Kwankoso focused to cause Atiku avok and confusion and he succeeded his mission knowing he won't even win at the first place.

1 Like

Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by mylikes: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Sacchi1162:
Fake president in my book

That's a YOU problem o
Re: Election 2023: Performance According To Geo-Political Zones by Segsamsy: 7:46am On Mar 01, 2023
Congratulations to the elected president.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ben-Bruce Mocked Buhari With The Age Of His Ministers(Photos) / At Last, Lagos-Ibadan Railway Comes Alive - Photos / Senator Dino Melaye's Recall: Live Updates (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.