Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat (20119 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / 2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Oplomo: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
While Hope Uzodinma is seriously rigging Orlu/Orsu/ Oru National assembly seats for APC. grin grin

Osita Izunaso won Imo west with rigging, the video evidence is on ground already, stange people were imported from Owerri to Orsu, Oru and Orlu with military to vote while the real indigenes of land hid in fear in their homes.

Interesting times are ahead.

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by vision2050: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Governorship and House of Assembly election is around the corner let Obidient vote a credible candidates.
Let have Representatives at State level

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Moh247: 12:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Badgers: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2023
Where is okorocha
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by faste: 12:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Hurricane!
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by perpeling22(f): 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
atobs4real:
Labour Party really did well by killing Atiku

Even if the election is between apc and Pdp. it will never changed the fact that it will still be rigged. Even if pdp wins, it will be truncated.

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Doyou2019: 12:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amperes:
the most painful part of this election is not even that they rigged brazenly, a lot of people made sacrifices, trekked long distances, stood under the rain and sun, endured attacks from touts just to vote their candidate, only to discover that their votes have been minused and given to APC. These guys are THIEVES. Shameless thieves. The evil they have done will consume them all.

God will deal with them for this great evil. They can't escape it.

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by edungene7: 12:32pm On Mar 01, 2023
I remain grateful to peter obi for delivering my state from the hands of PDP 8 federal house of representative members, 1 senator the other in the pipeline they must deliver because the evil structure behind them has been dismantled

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by kingthreat(m): 12:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Peter Obi really promoted Labour Party

Yes LP found a strong home in the South East, South-South and North Central politics. Kudos to him.

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by senatordave1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oplomo:
While Hope Uzodinma is seriously rigging Orlu/Orsu/ Oru National assembly seats for APC. grin grin

Apc already won there
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Bahamas95(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
All thanks to Peter Obi.

Nobody would have considered these guys.

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Kobicove(m): 12:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nuhskhut:

Yes he did a very good job in that regard
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by blabulu2000: 12:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Peter Obi retiring all old politicians

And this one is Young...keep recycling the same old thieves in your Yeast...
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by ogwumgbe: 12:43pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amperes:
the most painful part of this election is not even that they rigged brazenly, a lot of people made sacrifices, trekked long distances, stood under the rain and sun, endured attacks from touts just to vote their candidate, only to discover that their votes have been minused and given to APC. These guys are THIEVES. Shameless thieves. The evil they have done will consume them all.

In the future don't ever dare to listen to INEC and their gibberish, stupid stinking assholic institution filled with thieves and rogues, no more voters apathy in that useless sinking zoo

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Oplomo: 12:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
senatordave1:

Apc already won there

Osita won with rigging, the video evidence is on ground already, strange people were imported from Owerri to Orsu, Oru and Orlu with military to vote, while the real indigenes of the land hid in fear in their homes. Who is fooling who? The people will reclaim their mandate. grin

Interesting times are ahead. grin

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by EdiskyHarry: 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
I wish I bought labour party ticket as governor.

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by jasent(m): 12:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
kenny714433:

Hate him or not, PO is a whirlwind that blew the Nigerian political space and uprooted those ancient stump.
Just imagine seeing PO on the ballot in 2027 and you'd already picked form from PDP in his stronghold 😂

PO would have won if he was in position of Atiku. Labour Party might be displacing PDP if the winners work well and PO comes out again in 2027.

No regrets supporting PO, let Tinubu do well. Congrats.
And who told you they won't ring it again then?
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by naijapips04: 12:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
Kaiser20:
Obi effects old cargos must gooooooo!
Abians are celebrating, LP sacked T.Orji Son

Ezenwa is a new cargo?
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Dododawa01: 12:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Peter Obi retired all old politicians

In your zone only
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by senatordave1(m): 12:51pm On Mar 01, 2023
Oplomo:

Osita won with rigging, the video evidence is on ground already, stange people were imported from Owerri to Orsu, Oru and Orlu with military to vote while the real indigenes of land hid in fear in their home.

Interesting times are ahead.

Hope is a funny man.ikenga won in ideato
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by puremaker7(m): 12:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Nuhskhut:
Mark my word, majority of them will move to the ruling party or PDP, no be Nigerian politicians again?
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by JOemmy(m): 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Smart politician he saw what was coming and decamped to the LP.
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by braveboi4life: 1:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
This one sweet me, his major challenger Hon Uche Onyeagucha is from my villa obinze...the only thing he is good at is his eloquency, not a Grassroot man besides his tugs in town.

Imo politics will be interesting in the build up to their gubernatorial election.
If Uche had won its a boost to Ihediohas faction, but this now puts him and sam anyanwu on the same plain to slug out the ticket.

Onyewuchi wasn't given the ticket courtesy of Uche and Emeka combo, but he was smart enough to buy the LP candidate, and the PO effect helped him

I stand with PO

We move
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by IgOga(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Peter Obi retired all old politicians. We Obident won't give up until we get back our stolen Mandate
Atiku wey come second nor shout reach una wey nor meet constitutional requirement
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by millionaireman: 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Owerri Big men. Owerri Otokoto uprising.
You made it. Congratulations.
No be the other big for nothing side of Imo that watch one of their illiterates in power destroy the yesterday and tomorrow of their zone.
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Igbojew: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
Amperes:
Am telling you especially someone like me.If I tell you how far I trekked from my house to polling unit where I registered you will pity me but I know that God will not let wicked triumph..................I am that Igbo Jew
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Drealtitan1: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
Peter Obi retired all old politicians. We Obident won't give up until we get back our stolen Mandate

You have no mandate. Stop hallucinating
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by nigeriainfo: 1:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
scholarsfunding:
For Biafra Land? Keep dreaming
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by amliftedhigher: 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Proudlyomonna: 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
kenny714433:

Hate him or not, PO is a whirlwind that blew the Nigerian political space and uprooted those ancient stump.
Just imagine seeing PO on the ballot in 2027 and you'd already picked form from PDP in his stronghold 😂

PO would have won if he was in position of Atiku. Labour Party might be displacing PDP if the winners work well and PO comes out again in 2027.

No regrets supporting PO, let Tinubu do well. Congrats.

We are tired of having to depend on tagging along with this evil structures that has brought nothing but pain and hardship to the common man.
Destroy all PdApc structure and build a Structure where the common man counts.
Up Labour party.
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Proudlyomonna: 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:

And this one is Young...keep recycling the same old thieves in your Yeast...

Yes this is one of them grin grin Product of a failed Structure which gave birth to Tribalist like your type,Emergingnation3, unclekoboko etc.
But don't worry We will soon pull down all PdApc Structure and build a Structure of the people where your likes will feel ashamed to post this sort of hatefilled bunkum,that's if you have shame bcus We have been told already that you can never shame a shameless man grin

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter. / Buhari’s Medical Trip: Transmitting Power To VP Unnecessary – Garba Shehu / Sanwo-Olu Surprises Lagos Residents With Gifts At Christmas (Video)