Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat (20118 Views)

29-Year-Old Akarachi Amadi Wins Imo House Of Reps Election / 2023 : Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Joins Race For Imo East Senatorial Seat / Hope Uzodinma Wins Imo APC Primaries, Floors Okorocha’s Son-in-law, Uche Nwosu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by ify84(m): 4:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Gossipninja:

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1522831-2023-elections-labour-party-candidate-onyewuchi-wins-imo-east-senatorial-election/

This man is a failure. Wasted the past 4 years representing us in owerri zone. Sadly, LP wave gabe him this ticket. People don't know who they werw voting for even. This is painful
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by blabulu2000: 4:53pm On Mar 01, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Yes this is one of them grin grin Product of a failed Structure which gave birth to Tribalist like your type,Emergingnation3, unclekoboko etc.
But don't worry We will soon pull down all PdApc Structure and build a Structure of the people where your likes will feel ashamed to post this sort of hatefilled bunkum,that's if you have shame because We have been told already that you can never shame a shameless man grin

Stop lying and masquerading Nyamiri Agenda with the people Agenda....we have heard from. your Principal, Peter Obituary and we know what is going to Aso villa to achieve for the Nyamiri people...
We know how you have used all kinds of Gimmicks to deceive some of the new generation youth because they are not conversant with Nigeria's History.
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by assholemods: 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
wingmanIII:

You are one of the mad people the man of God referred to you. You will likely remain mad since it's not obvious to you that the demented man fraudulently announced as winner is not a popular choice. Nigeria mourns
Just like your useless father is mad! I pray you don't die before your time, you and your useless man of god! Bastard!
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by assholemods: 4:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
wingmanIII:

You are one of the mad people the man of God referred to you. You will likely remain mad since it's not obvious to you that the demented man fraudulently announced as winner is not a popular choice. Nigeria mourns
Oloriburuku! Omo ale!
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Proudlyomonna: 5:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:

Stop lying and masquerading Nyamiri Agenda with the people Agenda....we have heard from. your Principal, Peter Obituary and we know what is going to Aso villa to achieve for the Nyamiri people...
We know how you have used all kinds of Gimmicks to deceive some of the new generation youth because they are not conversant with Nigeria's History.

Bastard Tribalist will always be quick to use History to pinpoint their hatefilled agendas so I am not surprised grin have you ever seen me tag you to any Tribe?? grin grin

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Cromagnon: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2023
wingmanIII:

man of man wen dey cash out on your ignorance😂😂😂. My friend go and continue your magalisation
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Cromagnon: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Bastard Tribalist will always be quick to use History to pinpoint their hatefilled agendas so I am not surprised grin have you ever seen me tag you to any Tribe?? grin grin
God divided us into tribes
Only a fool is not tribal
Oya go and dash strangers all your property
Stupidly listening to prostitutes that will lead you astray
She I they are all divorcing their husband's one by one
You sef go foolishly copy àbí cos she is a celebrities wife?

You not wise

You can dish out but you can't take it abi
You will learn to be mannerful by force
Idiat
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by elsiusgr8t(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
kenny714433:
cheesy

Hate him or not, PO is a whirlwind that blew the Nigerian political space and uprooted those ancient stump.
Just imagine seeing PO on the ballot in 2027 and you'd already picked form from PDP in his stronghold 😂

PO would have won if he was in position of Atiku. Labour Party might be displacing PDP if the winners work well and PO comes out again in 2027.

No regrets supporting PO, let Tinubu do well. Congrats.

Urchin you did not support PO... Rest
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by blabulu2000: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

See and read this...

Your Nyamiri Agenda will fail.

Wicked people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/192265/2023-any-igbo-man-who-supports-tinubu-deserves-to.html

Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by kenny714433(m): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
elsiusgr8t:

Urchin you did not support PO... Rest

Lol... There's no need for that. I supported PO with my body and soul. You can go through my previous post here.

The truth is that Nigeria is irredeemable. Only if PO won. Do you think Supreme Court can give any favourable judgment? You don't know the country you're in.

Highest we can do now is massive protest and shutdown everywhere and take back our country.
Re: Labour Party Ezenwa Onyewuchi Wins Imo East Senatorial Seat by Proudlyomonna: 7:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
blabulu2000:

See and read this...

Your Nyamiri Agenda will fail.

Wicked people

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tori.ng/amp/192265/2023-any-igbo-man-who-supports-tinubu-deserves-to.html

This is to both you and the person who wrote said that shit grin grin
All Tribalist should be gathered together and thrown into a burning fire grin any Society wey get both you and the person wey you post be big manace and problem to any Society,una no deserve to live grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Punch Newspapers On Twitter. / Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / Sanwo-Olu Surprises Lagos Residents With Gifts At Christmas (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.