Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,320 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech (39564 Views)

What Ganduje, Masari Discussed In Leaked Audio (Full Transcript) / Full Transcript Of Amaechi's Leaked Tapes "Insulting Buhari" / Senator Shehu Sani's Resignation Letter To APC (FULL TRANSCRIPT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Blake755: 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
All I pray is for good governance 💯
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Gentlevip: 1:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Where is osibanjos name na
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by RPG2020(m): 1:13pm On Mar 01, 2023
Na him write am stupid people
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by JoshB92: 1:16pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
You mean he said all these things without reading paper?
Tinubu clearly isn't dumb as obedients want us to believe

If dem check now you were supporting Obi before outcome of election o
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Proudlyomonna: 1:18pm On Mar 01, 2023
Moh247:
cool

He helped unseat a King

He helped install a King

He Became a King

The Kingmaker who made himself a King to serve his people

May Tinubu's terms be peaceful and prosperous for my family, friends and I

Looll Amen ooo.
But to all who claimed elections can't be won without the known Structure of political jabberwocky, thuggery, Criminality,vote buying and mobilization for vote rigging, Obi has proven to all that truely Aristotle's view on Power which is What it lies in our power to do, it lies in our power not to do. In a democracy the poor will have more power than the rich, because there are more of them, and the will of the majority is supreme is a reality we have over time chosen to shy away from.
My Biggest Victory is
1) Structureless Labour party took power from the oppressors and gave it to a common man in Kaduna an okada rider grin grin
2)Obi won the control room and no 1 office for public service in the Country the Aso Rock, clearing all polling unit with Structureless Labour party grin grin shame on Tribal bigoted hatefilled dunderheads grin
3)Obi won the Federal Capital City of Nigeria with Structureless Labour party that's enough to tell everyone that the people of Nigeria and the common man hustling to Survive the impact of this PdApc structure of doom stands with the philosophy of pull down Structure of electorial Criminality,Hunger, suffering, hardship and build up a PEOPLE'S Structure.
Now LP has STRUCTURE without going the route of the normal Criminality grin grin
Obidiati is the way forward.
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by adekolaelect(m): 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2023
EDUECO:
Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?

For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy.
Your tribe no mater if you no get sense !!! This is the time to join hand together for a better Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by SlurUsername1: 1:21pm On Mar 01, 2023
JoshB92:

If dem check now you were supporting Obi before outcome of election o

Yes I was and that's why I'm chanting Biafra or Death now
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by mrsiso(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
A very mature speech with nationalistic tone.

Let's hope for the best.

4 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Danisaint112(m): 1:24pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

Shut up you notorious Tinubu Supporters. We know they trick you are trying to play you are too famous for being bad. Be a man and never deactivate your account.

Your moniker proves well you are a tribally condemned urchins. Stupid! 😐
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Mrshocker(m): 1:26pm On Mar 01, 2023
God bless this man with so much wisdom. This acceptance speech will definitely calm some aggrieved people.
“There won’t be democracy if everyone of you did not participate”
We are all Winners

3 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by SlurUsername1: 1:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
Danisaint112:

Shut up you notorious Tinubu Supporters. We know they trick you are trying to play you are too famous for being bad. Be a man and never deactivate your account.

Your moniker proves well you are a tribally condemned urchins. Stupid! 😐

Tinubu vs u

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Image123(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
Mr. President. My President. i sense God has smiled on Nigeria at long last. This is our first real leader in a very very long while. i pray for a smooth transition and handover.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by gladdensir(m): 1:29pm On Mar 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

At last we are not to leave this problem. A nation led by a cow herder handed over to a drug baron. Problems keeps jamming problems, from frying pan to fire, from top to bottom from bottom to underworld. We shall see ourselves very soon.

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by nograv: 1:30pm On Mar 01, 2023
The words of a political thief.. mtchew
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Venerable612(m): 1:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
[sub][/sub] no
Yamiriflathead:
grin

He is very intelligent.

Surprised he gave that speech without reading a paper.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by AlphaJazz: 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by COMPAQ(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin

Not likely. This was most likely the press release.

There is nothing here about universities also , which he is reported to have said in the same speech where he referenced gorilla
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by archbishop007(m): 1:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
Congratulations Mr president

I believe he will deliver the best administration ever, no doubt about that!!

Let’s embrace our obidients and atikulates, it is a victory for all.
Dear jagabans, we have won and it is time to leave behind the fights and work together. This is not time to insult others that didn’t vote for Tinubu or engage in heated arguments, it is not easy to lose so let’s understand they won’t be happy.
As for Obi, he is a winner too, he fought hard and won hard. He achieved the impossible
Atiku, the unrelenting fighter, he is a winner too

Without this people, there won’t have been democracy. They gave Tinubu a run for his money, they chased him till the last line. They made the game more competitive and interesting and we will miss the whole saga.

Thank you everyone

God bless you beyond measure boss
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Olurondo: 1:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
Very Presidential speech.Congratulations to Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by SlurUsername1: 1:36pm On Mar 01, 2023
COMPAQ:

Not likely. This was most likely the press release.

There is nothing here about universities also , which he is reported to have said in the same speech where he referenced gorilla

Watch the video ODE

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by culcat(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2023
I’m a driver

I need a car for Uber/bolt

Weekly return

Help a brother 🙏
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Hamzola28: 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
That's the signature of A good leader

"During the election, you may hav been my oppenent but u were never my enemy. In my heart your re my brothers. Stil, i know some candidate will be hard put to accept the election results. It is your right to seek legal recourse. What is neither right nor defensible is for anybody to resort to violence. Any challenge to the electoral out come should be made in a court of law, and not in the street."

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by almarthins(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
Obakoolex:
Oga na master grin

Master of rigging formular.

Him really try sha. Owo ju owo lo
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Irloran: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
leanonme82:

Source:
https://www.thecable.ng/for-the-record-tinubus-acceptance-speech-after-declaration-as-president-elect

My question is that why political in South West sent out thugs to destori or fighting Igbos in South West ?? I swear with everything on Earth with what I see in my area on Election day. 85% of yorubas vote out Tuinbu. It only the governors that try to help Tuinbu just to get favor in return. if him like make him no correct the mistake Awo and Zik did. mumu people
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by GambaOsaka: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2023
Anybody that watched the speech, and is still equating Buhari to Tinubu should have his/her brain checked. The difference is very clear.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by djseanjohn77: 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
Father4all:
He will fail woefully

That failure will be for you and your household - every tongue that wishes the country success will excel, but for everyone that have looked unto a man, and fail to see God through their fellow man, in the next 4 years to come, that failure will follow you. As for me and my household, BAT will succeed, and Nigeria will succeed, his time shall favour me and my house and well-meaning Nigerians.
Continue to wail for the next 4-8 years.

4 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Geekop: 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
Omoawoke:
Congratulations Mr president

I believe he will deliver the best administration ever, no doubt about that!!

Let’s embrace our obidients and atikulates, it is a victory for all.
Dear jagabans, we have won and it is time to leave behind the fights and work together. This is not time to insult others that didn’t vote for Tinubu or engage in heated arguments, it is not easy to lose so let’s understand they won’t be happy.
As for Obi, he is a winner too, he fought hard and won hard. He achieved the impossible
Atiku, the unrelenting fighter, he is a winner too

Without this people, there won’t have been democracy. They gave Tinubu a run for his money, they chased him till the last line. They made the game more competitive and interesting and we will miss the whole saga.

Thank you everyone

Most sensible post I have read so far this election season.
Welldone bro
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Idaytesj29(m): 1:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
EDUECO:
Why accept a stolen mandate when you know it will be retrieved from you?

For those that will call me Igbo;I am an Edo guy.

We know, we have stupd people in Edo too. No problem.

2 Likes

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by akinrin: 1:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
gladdensir:

At last we are not to leave this problem. A nation led by a cow herder handed over to a drug baron. Problems keeps jamming problems, from frying pan to fire, from top to bottom from bottom to underworld. We shall see ourselves very soon.

My brother,

Lok for#2,000, enter the nearest amala joint. Eat amala with gbegiri and ewedu. Let them put bush meat, ponmo and assorted me for you. You can them wash it down with a bottle of cold Pepsi.

It will help reset your brain.
Life is good.
Life is better if you celebrate others
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Babathanks(m): 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
excel001:
Come to Abuja and see how everybody is moody, no joy at all even among our northern brothers! When Buhari won we know what we saw from most northerners here, there was jubilation everywhere okada riders were driving James bond but today Abuja is like a city bereaved, I know is the same all over Nigeria. Tinubu is not the people's choice and cannot enjoy the people's goodwill. His government will be full of criticism even if he has any good intention it will be wrongly interpreted. I doubt if this government can make any progress. He may be a president by force but in our heart we know our president. His few supporters can say anything they like
I stayed in Abuja too, the reason why people are moody here is because social media really spoil tinubu reputations and most abuja resident believes all those lies

1 Like

Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by Formation10: 1:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
you b Mumu even if dey tell u u go you go carry you emty skull believe Sha baba fit write with his hand shaking or read with looking paper Mumu of 2023
Re: Full Transcript Of Bola Ahmed Tinubu's Acceptance Speech by thesicilian: 1:59pm On Mar 01, 2023
Yamiriflathead:
grin
I noticed that as well.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sign this Petition to End the Impunity in Lagos! / Nig Air Force Arrests Its Personnel Involved In Flogging Curfew Defaulters / What I Will Do In The Next Four Years - Buhari Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.