Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:47 AM

Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes (3433 Views)

Chinedu Gbadebo High On Drugs On TV?. Video. / Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Lagos LP Governship Candidate Hon Chinedu Gbadebo Can Not Speak Yoruba Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by tamdun: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2023
The Werey can't even speak his father's language and he's always supporting biafra

https://twitter.com/DEJAY_SZEE/status/1630984030022782976?t=2H3y5MSDMY0JIfNVyBV-kw&s=08

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by tamdun: 7:28pm On Mar 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by flokii: 7:31pm On Mar 01, 2023
I'm baffled that most Yorubas still don't get that the attack on Lagos was planned and executed by IPOB... even Marcaroni, Falz (maybe not), Dj Switch and others that went to Lekki had it all planned and are IPOB members.

The most painful for me is why those guys were not arrested and thrown into life jail. I really feel bad that they got away with their evil act.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by tamdun: 7:33pm On Mar 01, 2023
flokii:
I'm baffled that most Yorubas still don't get that the attack on Lagos was planned and executed by IPOB... even Marcaroni, Falz (maybe not), Dj Switch and others that went to Lekki had it all planned and are IPOB members.

The most painful for me is why those guys were not arrested and thrown into life jail. I really feel bad that they got away with their evil act.
I saw this on twitter and I was shocked,the mofo was even mocking yoruba people

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by flokii: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

His alliance is with IPOB.. O ye ki won ro ile fun. Make he cross go the other side.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by fortunateme: 7:34pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:
The Werey can't even speak his father's language and he's always supporting biafra

https://twitter.com/DEJAY_SZEE/status/1630984030022782976?t=2H3y5MSDMY0JIfNVyBV-kw&s=08
Atleast reduce your level of urchinating na.
Original inhabitant of Lagos should rest power small too. Lagos is not owned by Osun pipu

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by yerokunphilips: 7:35pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by NothingDoMe: 7:37pm On Mar 01, 2023
flokii:

lmao .

what's Falz(maybe not)? To be a lawyer is good sha🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by flokii: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2023
NothingDoMe:
lmao .

what's Falz(maybe not)? To be a lawyer is good sha🤣

The guy is trying to form woke whereas he is putting his life and career on the line..
I have a feeling he is the spoilt type that listens to nobody.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Acidosis(m): 7:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
You people have started your ma.dness again.

Do you f00ls think that only Southwestern folks live in Lagos?

Just continue. This was how Tinubu lost Lagos. If you know the number of non-indigenes in Lagos, you won't even dare go this route.

The more you continue to make Lagos a Yoruba affair, the more other liberal Yoruba and non-indigenes rally around a liberal man. Nobody needs a f00lish extremist like you.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by tamdun: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Do you f00ls think that only Southwestern live in Lagos?

Just continue. This was how Tinubu lost Lagos. If you know the number of non-indigenes in Lagos, you won't even dare go this route.

Oga forgeti ,chinedu Rhodes is an ipob

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by YorubaSamurai: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2023
If this chinedu guy see 10% for Lagos, make he go do thanksgiving

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Acidosis(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

Oga forgeti ,chinedu Rhodes is an ipob

You called Obi IPOB too and he won Lagos in a contest against the so called Lagos Landlord from Iragbiji.

Obi actually won Lagos with over 70% of the total votes. One of the f00lish APC canvassers was at my polling unit, preaching this same stup!d extremist message and everyone rejected her and her f00lish efforts.

Make Vivour come from Ghana, I will vote him. Lagos is not your village where people sell votes for ankara.

This is a city where people earn with little or no government intervention and majority have a mind of their own.

Sanwo-Olu is not as f00lish as his boss, so a victory for APC wouldn't be so bad but the f00lish foot soldiers like you will eventually ruin his chances.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by tamdun: 7:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

You called Obi IPOB too and he won Lagos in a contest against the so called Lagos Landlord from Iragbiji.

Obi actually won Lagos with over 70% of the total votes. One of the f00lish APC canvassers was at my polling unit, preaching this same stup!d extremist message and everyone rejected her and her f00lish efforts.

Make Vivour come from Ghana, I will vote him. Lagos is not your village where people sell votes for ankara.

This is a city where people earn with little or no government intervention and majority have a mind of their own.

Sanwo-Olu is not as f00lish as his boss, so a victory for APC wouldn't be so bad but the f00lish foot soldiers like you will eventually ruin his chances.
Oga u see that biafra tag he put on himself is his undoing

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by tamdun: 7:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
flokii:

His alliance is with IPOB.. O ye ki won ro ile fun. Make he cross go the other side.
Ọmọ ale gidi ni bobo yẹn

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Acidosis(m): 7:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

Which tag? What is wrong with Biafra?

Haven't you heard the word "Brexit"? What is wrong with you people?

Everyone in Nigeria should actually be talking about Biafra. If that word upsets you, them something is fundamentally wrong with your psyche.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by kclee(m): 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
With all the development, infrastructure and achievement in lagos, do you think that a true lagosian will not vote for the party of the visionary master planner now @ the federal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by gidgiddy: 8:03pm On Mar 01, 2023
I will never understand why some Yorubas have more heart attack over IPOB matter than Igbos

I have never seen or heard of an Igbo man who has heart attack over Yoruba nation agitators

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by KGD10: 8:04pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

Is his Daddy even a Yoruba? His daddy failed! Useless man with a useless child with a very useless igbo mother. Like, how could a mother teach her son to hate her father's people where they even reside? What an evil ungrateful woman! If that's what she wants, then her useless evil self should go live with her children in her OSU land and go take political position in there! You can't hate us in our own land unless you want to drown!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Tulumbu: 8:05pm On Mar 01, 2023
Even Tulumbu said he don't believe in Nigeria, he is the president today

All these propaganda won't reelect Sanwo Olu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Beremx(f): 8:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
tamdun:

Tinubu once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Where's that newspaper where he said it? I don't have it in my gallery.

Modified:
The person above me spoke my mind and posted the newspaper report. God bless you

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by KGD10: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
Tinubu once said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria.

Where's that newspaper where he said it? I don't have it in my gallery.

When Tinubu said that, he was fighting for a democratic rule free from military which your nonsensical ass enjoy today! Your useless Obi did nothing for our democracy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by okeysoninv: 8:10pm On Mar 01, 2023
Afonja way divide and rule. We are wiser than you. How many families did sanwolu uplifted to Middle class, how many kilometers of road did he built. How many people got employed . These are issue we need to discussing not this rubbish tribal nonsense. Labour all the way !!!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Beremx(f): 8:11pm On Mar 01, 2023
KGD10:

When Tinubu said that, he was fighting for a democratic rule free from military which your nonsensical ass enjoy today! Your useless Obi did nothing for our democracy
He still said it no matter what made him say so. It's on record and can never be erased.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by KGD10: 8:14pm On Mar 01, 2023
Beremx:
He still said it no matter what made him say so. It's on record and can never be erased.

In 1997! He didn't believe in a militarized one Nigeria! He was fighting for your asses!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by aariwa(m): 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2023
Thanks for bringing up these facts about Gbadebo. I wanted to vote for Sanwo Olu because he is development minded like my hero Peter Obi but now my vote and maybe that of my polling unit will go to Gbadebo Rhodes Vivour

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Mfetenang: 8:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
See mumu,you're trying to cause wahala for Igbo people. grin grin grin
The only reason Tinubu lost Lagos was because of the Muslim Muslim ticket,if they try again they will collect big time from MC Oluomo.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Jokerman(m): 8:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
Tinubu boys have been running a campaign of calumny against this young Yoruba chap on all social media platforms.

Gbadebo is a Lagosian. Full bred Yoruba. Tinubu is not the only yoruba...

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by KGD10: 8:55pm On Mar 01, 2023
okeysoninv:
Afonja way divide and rule. We are wiser than you. How many families did sanwolu uplifted to Middle class, how many kilometers of road did he built. How many people got employed . These are issue we need to discussing not this rubbish tribal nonsense. Labour all the way !!!

You dey mad!

Go lift them up in your OSU land.

Sanwo olu employ the highest workers and pay the highest salary as well as huge pension for his pensioners.

Embarked on several monumental projects such as metro rail, biggest Africa largest rice mill, New lekki seaport where Lagos invested over 600m dollars to build it, several housing estates etc..

Which of your stupid governor in your OSU land did such? Let alone one dumb illiterate Chinedu Rhodes who's never amounted to anything. Can't even write simple English well.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by spagettiluv: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2023
Jokerman:
Tinubu boys have been running a campaign of calumny against this young Yoruba chap on all social media platforms.

Gbadebo is a Lagosian. Full bred Yoruba. Tinubu is not the only yoruba...
he won’t see draw for this Lagos
This shit don circulate on WhatsApp throughout Lagos

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

The more you continue to make Lagos a Yoruba affair, the more other liberal Yoruba and non-indigenes rally around a liberal man. Nobody needs a f00lish extremist like you.

This IPOBIAN was arguing with me that Tinubu won't be president. OPC go soon reason your mater for Lag

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Gubernatorial:what nigerians needs to know about chinedu Gbadebo Rhodes by YungMillionaire: 9:07pm On Mar 01, 2023
Acidosis:

Even liberal Yorubas won't rally around someone who calls Yorubas 'AFONJA.'

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mali Drops French As Official Language. / See The People Stealing Iron At 2nd Niger Bridge / U.S., Argentina May Supply Nigeria Gas For 6000 Mw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.