Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) (21667 Views)

MUSIC + VIDEO: Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor & Zoro – Leggo / Burna Boy, Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro – Leggo EPL Song / Download MP3 : Major Lazer Ft. Kizz Daniel & Kranium – Loyal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by utenwuson: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2023
OK... Mk una de go
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by manneger2: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Which kind of song be this
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Ckonnet: 9:45am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:
They protect the SE with all their might. U can't penetrate anything, their market, their church, politics and they won't sell you their lands but they will come elsewhere to shout "tribalism" in a bit to penetrate dominate & take over. We are TRIBALISTs, we will protect our land

U get money to buy land or energy to hustle, abeg focus on your agbero work.
The message was loud and clear from all angles, infact I am proud of all omolabis that disregarded tribal urchins like you to do the right thing.

Even Buhari the chief urchin called us 5% for 8years but at the end of the day everyone collected wotowoto even the people that donated 12m votes collected in abundance.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Gwhizzy: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
It’s is a old video. Over 2 years
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by baike: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
I no believe na burna boy go sing dis kind wack song cry cry

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by mickeyenglish(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2023
LMAO! These ones no even send ona papa for this country grin

Post No Bill...
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Tonygeesm(m): 9:48am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:
They protect the SE with all their might. U can't penetrate anything, their market, their church, politics and they won't sell you their lands but they will come elsewhere to shout "tribalism" in a bit to penetrate dominate & take over. We are TRIBALISTs, we will protect our land
which land this werey won protect, is it the one you people have sold from epe to badagry to begger. just keep quiet there you have sold Lagos and use the money for owanbe. Make sure to pay your rent before we chase you out.

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by DaddyGoo: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Issa jam......
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Amaggedon: 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:
You're ba Bastard go kill yourself fool. look at what this nonentity is propagating.

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 9:51am On Mar 02, 2023
This song sweet so!
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Keepamsafe: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Lmao.

Wetin be this?

This shït looks so disjointed…

Imagine using a clip from when Lukaku was in United and to Mayorkun saying Man City are the greatest….

Very dumb and poor video.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by daywatcher: 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
How did they convince global star Burna Boy to participate in this nonsense?
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Princedapace(m): 9:52am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:

My brother, yes o. That is why u should join us and demand for Nigeria to separate na so that no Igbo will come to ur land without Visa. Dont u think it is the best?

As long as we run unitary system of govt where Lagos and Abuja are the only way to reach outside the world, Igbos will always be in ur land.

Join hands to demand a constitutional order to disolve Nigeria now!

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by soloehis(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv1u_aL-0_E

Burna Boy - Let Go ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Official Video)
another noise

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by computer0810(m): 9:53am On Mar 02, 2023
Levels2:

I share a video on my facebook page just now, if we all can share it.... All election in southeast will be cancelled. IGBOS are indeed a criminal Tribe

Can u shear with me pls......
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:

What concerns this beautiful music with your family problem now?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by lexxwiz(m): 9:54am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:

This life you’re living won’t help you at all. Trust me, no one who’s full of hate ever succeeds. Check yourself son, retrace your steps, you missed it along time ago. Start afresh.!!

4 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by mukthar2000(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2023
Walah walah walah walah
Burner u mean u no go Ft me?

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by bobobri(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2023
This song is wack***
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Lashist(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade:
Shut up your stupid mouth. Don't Africans go to Europe and America to buy houses? Why don't you preach against that? Don't your leaders have houses and properties outside Nigeria. You that is talking Don't even have anything for anyone to buy but you are here saying rubbish. So how will an idiot like you that don't have value stop others from selling lands?? Go and stop Tony elumelu from buying a land for his bank in lagos let's see cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by zest17(m): 10:00am On Mar 02, 2023
Is this song or jumping sport? Rubbish and trash. Next...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by nedekid: 10:01am On Mar 02, 2023
olatade post hi=121401026:
Have you left the SW region before?
30 years ago, the lady that processed c/o for a relative in the east was a Yoruba lady. Mrs Ajayi to be precise. During nysc in the east, anytime I visited owerrri from Aba during weekends for goodtime, I stayed with a Yoruba man in his personal house.
In Aba, the amount of Yorubas there were much, speaking the local language and married to locals. I ate my usual amala with gbegiri and ewedu with Co coppers from the SW. Alot did their nysc there and decided to stay, some working in the brewery industry ie guiness, nearby oil industry in Port harcourt. A lot took teaching jobs and married fresh beautiful yellow igbo ladies while taking up teaching jobs and raised families.
To say easterners wount sell you land is absurd, omo Ibo will see money and not take it?
Or to let you do business. If you cannot compete, do you expect them to create a special section for only you to sell at a special price?
How will you protect your land if there is a willing seller and buyer? Oh, you SELL land, take the money and do owambe and then come back to say your land is taken? Funny you. Go to the east and buy land, infact I know someone that wants to sell in hecters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Mod decided to some throwback shii, that song was lit back then
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Rememberdeath: 10:03am On Mar 02, 2023
I am Disapointed!

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by nedekid: 10:04am On Mar 02, 2023
Efisimilala:

What concerns this beautiful music with your family problem now?
Seems Omo igbo don buy him family house turn am to joint.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Levels2(f): 10:04am On Mar 02, 2023
computer0810:

Can u shear with me pls......

Sure.

If we all can repost it, all election in southeast will be cancelled.

Contact me via WhatsApp so that I can give you my Facebook name to search and see. Or if you can drop youes no p
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by DCmaverick(m): 10:05am On Mar 02, 2023
This song video don tey na, na nw hin de make fp. Song wey don reach like 2 to 3years nw. Mtcheeew
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Love800(m): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Who are these?

Only ruger nd black sheriff i know
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Draslo(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
SunFlow:

You are a big fool. What do you know? Where have you been? Have you ever traveled out of your zone?

You tribalistic ding bat. I don't blame you.

For your info, SE sells land to anyone who's interested to purchase.

I lived in a house owned by a Yoruba woman. That house still stands till date and Yemi our landlord is still collecting rent even when he had relocated to Lagos when he got a Job in Anambra where I and my family lived till i completed my secondary education.

Yemi and his siblings were born and bred in Aguleri by their Yoruba parents.

His mom although late is still revered till this moment. Yemi and his siblings always swims the popular Omambala River whenever he comes around.

Lol. Fiction writer
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by Favourdesent(m): 10:07am On Mar 02, 2023
no b the song video b that ....
Re: Burna Boy - Let Go Ft. Kizz Daniel, Mayorkun, Small Doctor, Zoro & Kaffy (Video) by MICHEALADEX(m): 10:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Olachase:
burna boy mumu doing i dont care over this election

buh jokes apart why is flavour, phyno, tecno and the other south east celebrity just doing i dont care,

see Falz, macaroni, iyabo ojo, and few Yorubas celebrity standing for obi

nawa hoo cry cry

Because the last set you mentioned are idiots

The others know obi can't win the election...obi is too empty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

E.M.E Feat. Wizkid - "Dance For Me" / Music Download Mp3: Umu Obiligbo-okwu Ego / Dbanj Oliver Twist Official Video HD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.