Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? (64290 Views)

Representation Of Women In Campaign Councils Of Tinubu, Atiku And Obi / Osibanjo Presidency:Is This Picture Accurate Representation Of What To Expect? / Dino Melaye:10 Cars owned by former senator Dino Melaye /Prices, Picture an Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Emmarionm(m): 10:44am On Mar 02, 2023
Una like to dey talk anyhow
benuejosh:
Nigerians voted for Tinubu in a CLEAN, CLEAR and FAIR election.

Anyone who is not satisfied should go to court!
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by meobizy(f): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2023
I knew Tinubu would win. Wasn’t that what the political vigilance in this forum was about?
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Global2000: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Go to court. Go to court. This time around we will reset the court as well as Tinubu's criminal mind set.

benuejosh:

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Tribal: 10:45am On Mar 02, 2023
Charcoal2023:
This type of post shouldn't be making front page Seun shouldn't be encouraging violence on this forum
My brother, that is how Senseless the demonic Igbo Mod is. Give an Igbo a chance and he will use it against you till you become frustrated and boot him out! Nairaland the Biggest Online Forum in Africa, owned by Yoruba Seun Osewa that gave this Senseless Igbo the Great Opportunity to be a Mod here, which he has already severally used to stylishly push his disguised Adverts of goods and Services to Front Page and made Millions. Now look at how the demonic Sad Soul is ferociously Stabbing Oluwaseun Osewa at the back!

3 Likes

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Collysmith: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Okay

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by alasane: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2023
SimplyAJ:
Yes it is an accurate representation of the election. I wonder why an old, demented, senile man would want to force himself down the throat of 200 million Nigerians even when he knows he's not wanted.

I wonder why nobody is talking about the 170 million dollars bribe that an INEC contractor openly confessed to. >:

Nigerians should think. If he has used that much money to get in, do you think his first goal upon entering office would not be to regain all the money he's spent?

With how old and shaky he is, Tinubu should actually be resting and making retirement plans not vying for president

3 Muslims on the ballot against 1 heavily backed Christians . RATIO 3:1 Lesson learnt don't touch the tiger tail

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by diggindeep: 10:47am On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

The most painful and saddest thing is seeing this image below on office wall every morning.

I need old inactive fiverr seller accounts with paused gig.

The Governor Elect... 😂
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Sleekfingers: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Charcoal2023:
This type of post shouldn't be making front page Seun shouldn't be encouraging violence on this forum

Seun and the the useless moderators are enjoying it....

Do you know that ,vi was banned by one useless moderator wey Sango go am down , till 2032? For commenting on Islam section....

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by ipobarecriminals: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
grin nonsense. Una go cry wella cool

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by user294(m): 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Q
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by efehedosa: 10:48am On Mar 02, 2023
Na so
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by catherineokezie(f): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
[quote author=iamready2005 post=121402412] shocked shocked shocked

The most painful and saddest thing is seeing this image below on office wall every morning.

how much is it? And is it USA account?
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by zakaribako200(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
Tetrahedron:
The Supreme Court will order a new election
Tinubu will not be sworn in
Keep crying don't move on
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by gmo10(m): 10:49am On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

eiyah sorry eh omo ibo

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by flokii: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
Mr. Seun call your mods to order.. posts like this shouldn't be on front page.

Don't get on the wrong side of government.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Princessstee: 10:50am On Mar 02, 2023
To wailers, it was like that grin
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Goldbw122(m): 10:51am On Mar 02, 2023
Of course you are seeing father and calling daddy, it is the same things period.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Advancedman(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
swaggerjack:
Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election?

Yes, you should have included the president and INEC
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Advancedman(m): 10:52am On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

God forbid
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Okhuadams(m): 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
swaggerjack:
Anything una like make una post the man has won and he has won make una continue to dey cry the looser cry
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by JohnPortar: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

What do you mean by old inactive? I have one from 2016 that had not made a penny.
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by shinealight(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
iamready2005:
shocked shocked shocked

You’ll get used to it ….or get pissed every morning for the next 8 years. The choice is yours….no skin off anybody’s nose either way! undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Goalnaldo(m): 10:54am On Mar 02, 2023
MrHighSea:
No matter how sentimental you are,
deep inside you know that the huge quietness in the land is because something unwelcoming happened.

If the right candidate won, you for fear celebrations, from villages to cities. Streets for full with people hugging INEC officials and law enforcement officers.
i swear bro, i was passing through new benin market on monday evening and a woman was saying she would sell her wares for #500 if obi wins. People really love him
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by mokset123: 10:59am On Mar 02, 2023
benuejosh:

may God help you
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Putinofrussia: 11:00am On Mar 02, 2023
SimplyAJ:
Yes it is an accurate representation of the election. I wonder why an old, demented, senile man would want to force himself down the throat of 200 million Nigerians even when he knows he's not wanted.

I wonder why nobody is talking about the 170 million dollars bribe that an INEC contractor openly confessed to. >:

Nigerians should think. If he has used that much money to get in, do you think his first goal upon entering office would not be to regain all the money he's spent?

With how old and shaky he is, Tinubu should actually be resting and making retirement plans not vying for president
Different types of wailing na him dey. cheesy
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by newnigerdelta00: 11:01am On Mar 02, 2023
swaggerjack:

Many Nigerians hate good things, starting from peter obi and obidient,they love to see people's downfall but God has disgraced dem

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by sukar886: 11:02am On Mar 02, 2023
chiefoga:
Yes o, we like it like dat grin stay pained!
Na small time
Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by Shantyken(m): 11:02am On Mar 02, 2023
Antiurchins:
you yoluba m0zlem are ethnic bigots....

you said we hate Lagos and yolubas but we are really investing billions of naira.... in it ..... how does that sound

U invest in where u see profit, the yurobas are not the ones asking u to invest in their place

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by KPGGlobal: 11:03am On Mar 02, 2023
VivaNG:
Let's hope for better.

Thats the talk of dead beat african country

Nothing drop easily for fools

You intentionally pursue life

Poverty falls on people who hope and pray

1 Like

Re: Is This Picture An Accurate Representation Of The 2023 Presidential Election? by fubsy: 11:06am On Mar 02, 2023
Tetrahedron:
The Supreme Court will order a new election
Tinubu will not be sworn in
Which Supreme Court? The one with Justices Kayode Eso, Oputa and the likes, or the current ones that imposed Ahmed Lawan on the people of Yobe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Abandon Their Injured Member During Battle With Soldiers & Flee(pics) / Deborah Samuel: Police Fire Live Bullets At Protesters In Sokoto, Scores Injured / Pictures Of Obiano After His Tenure As Anambra Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.