Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia (64326 Views)

The Moment Mahmood Yakubu Announced Postponement Of 2019 Elections (PICS) / INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu Wearing An APC Campaign Cap With Broom Design / Court Orders Arrest Of Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by 7arrows: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2023
MetroLane:
You Put a Muslim in Charge of INEC and you expect a Muslim-Muslim ticket not to win.

All the Urchins that were praising Buhari in the beginning, remember how it ended with you guys swearing for him the past few weeks ago.

Tinubu will be no different, After all, Mc Oluomo's son already said They own Lagos and Nigeria.

Urchins, any of you that dare to leave this country within the next four years. I'm here to tell you that you're going nowhere, if you try it, na Death straight.

Most of the ones that supported buhari have left.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by omoiyalayi(m): 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lie it has been edited
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by reddingtonblack: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
someone edited his profilegrin, I'm sure Wikipedia will change it back and lock it from further editing

yet pocohantas greatest worries in Life is agbero ... you can imagine what obedient would have done to Inec and those of us that voted APC if they had super natural powers grin

We can't have afford immature people at the elms of affairs, leadership is a very sensitivity position that must be void of emotion.

Is it APC fault that Pdp, LP and NNPP broke into fractions and shared majority vote targeted against APC.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by udomma1005(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy is lucky he is not in Colombia. Those guys don't wait for court judgements they do the judgement themselves
Don't be too sure, hand fit soon begin dey touch dem and Dia family anytime soon. Don't be too sure!
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by gudugudumeje: 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2023
YOU ARE VERY BIASED and a todler, childish writer with little or, no sense of history.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by ebbo(m): 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
You guys are not serious. You better get over the loss for your mental health.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by amursdoo: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
I - Independent
N - National
E - Electoral
C - Criminals
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by kpompey: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2023
We can not be fooled. Someone writes Wikipedia. This is not a big deal. It will be corrected because it is obvious that what written was sponsored by those who shared it. This is the best election in Nigeria since we returned to democracy in 1999. Some useless region felt they are marginalized because their candidate lacked the competency to rule Nigeria. A man who can not say a simple truth on even wristwatch. A man who engaged ANPI to propagate false online polls, and even deny alighting from their aircraft, until pictures prove otherwise. He will sell Nigeria for personal gain. Now they pay Wikipedia to blackmail Mahmood. Anyone/ team/region or group who sponsored this blackmail will witness the rot of God here on earth and life after. Bittered tribe, bad region. You brought the greatest shame to Nigeria. Your youths are all over Asia, europe selling drugs and your women mainly Ashewo. Your greedy leaders had failed you, and instead of you to support a man who could liberate you and ready to run an all-inclusive government, you are bittered fighting everyone. PETER GREGORY OBI lacks the requisite resume to lead Nigeria. He is a chronic liar and wayward citizen. He evaded tax in the USA and his name was listed among the most corrupt man in US by the Pandora newspaper. Congratulations President Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Skty: 1:21pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
This guy is lucky he is not in Colombia. Those guys don't wait for court judgements they do the judgement themselves

Honestly, or Arab world. ...Arabs go do am suicide bomb.... people were complaining and mamood refused to listen.

1 Like

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Abdulhakeem7(m): 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2023
MetroLane:
You Put a Muslim in Charge of INEC and you expect a Muslim-Muslim ticket not to win.

All the Urchins that were praising Buhari in the beginning, remember how it ended with you guys swearing for him the past few weeks ago.

Tinubu will be no different, After all, Mc Oluomo's son already said They own Lagos and Nigeria.

Urchins, any of you that dare to leave this country within the next four years. I'm here to tell you that you're going nowhere, if you try it, na Death straight.
Was Jega not a Muslim when President Jonathan won in 2011? You guys will continue to wail until Jesus Christ comes
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by SirJerrie(m): 1:24pm On Mar 02, 2023
sleek214:

Nothing would've happened.
Obi didn't even make 25% in 24 states.

How would you know?...
"Obi didn't even make 25% in 24 states" is based on the result INEC cooked for you.

If Results were uploaded on the IReV and was available for everyone to see, this argument of "Obi not winning 25% in 24 states" would be valid.
Where did INEC get the numbers they were pilling??

Who're the 8.79 million voters that voter for TINUBU?

If Tinubu won election on a clean slate, agitators can go and die...
But you don't need a scientist to tell you that those figures were cooked up..

They've finished collating results and have announced Tinubu as president, yet the result sheets for polling units with valid votes have not been uploaded for all to see...

unless you purposely want to play blind and dumb because of tribe or whatever, you don't need somebody to tell you all these...
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by lookingfly: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
sleek214:

Nothing would've happened.
Obi didn't even make 25% in 24 states.
why didn't inec transmit result realtime from PU?

1 Like

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by tesppidd: 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2023
For me really

The issue I have is not with who rigged or who didn't rig

Whether APC rigged in the North or whether LP rigged in the East.

The problem is "abide by the fucccking rules"

That Bastard Mahmoud promised to upload results in real time but he failed woefully.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Preacher001: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2023
It's not true joor
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Efexuyi(m): 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
This is the real profile..

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by CBR100: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2023
MetroLane:

Remove tinubu Muslims ticket from the picture
Do you think Obi would have won atiku/okowa ticket......in a presidential contest
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by luluosas(m): 1:30pm On Mar 02, 2023
He is succinctly described for who he is
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by ValeeLove(m): 1:32pm On Mar 02, 2023
I didn't see this on Wikipedia o.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Unrated900(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:

The past is past
Accept defeat and move on.
Even of obi was elected
Is he going to perform even more when he was govering anambra
That he looted the Treasury of the state to campaign
Abeg defeat is not the end of life
Come 2031
Provided ur charimas carry am again
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by orion7: 1:35pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:
it’s not over yet. He will see
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by azikiweironsi(m): 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2023
Chai my people are great losers. They can do anything when something is not in their favour.
About a month ago, Buhari that was hailed to high heavens as the best President after slice bread grin because of Naira redesign thinking it will cost Tinubu his candidature, the hatred was massive but the man was not perturbed he continued with his campaign and determined to win his election. Today, they have started abusing the umpire and begin their madness on social media. If anybody do anyhow, he will see anyhow. grin
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by largeman4u(m): 1:40pm On Mar 02, 2023
Where did they get this fake news.

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Pharaoh4rin(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2023
Freshtruth:

Sponsors are lacking in Nigeria, or elz.... Yaks Mahmoud don't deserve to be alive by now. You can't trade over 200mil human destinies for your selfishness and should be allowed to live.

As I said, sponsors are what some person's need. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by felony101(m): 1:42pm On Mar 02, 2023
Lies

Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by F117nighthawk: 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2023
Disgrace of a man, and this one will call himself a father and has children when he wickedly put millions of Nigerian youths into pain and suffering during the presidential election he rigged for APC.you will reap the reward of the election u gave to millions of Nigerian voters
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by Alezy(m): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
someone edited his profilegrin, I'm sure Wikipedia will change it back and lock it from further editing
they did it already but they still didn't lock it
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by worldclass68(m): 1:47pm On Mar 02, 2023
alizma:

They are known for lies, I have watched videos that made me thinking what is wrong with their brain. In one of the video, a group of people were celebrating Buhari because they said he voted for Obi and these are supposed to be grown up people, in another video, a guy played a video made before the election, where he was telling Nigerians that there is going to be another election and he encourage them to maintain peace and order but the guy said the video was made after the election and some gullible followers actually believe that 2023 election has been cancelled

Sometimes I imagined how they think and reason. So because majority of them came out to vote and one prophet told them obi he's going to win,now its automatically they must win....lol mumu people.
I used to think they re bunch of teenagers but have many adults amongst them too..
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by xjiggy: 1:48pm On Mar 02, 2023
Trollronaldo:
So sad

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahmood_Yakubu
but you know that's not real? Nothing like that in his wiki page.
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by hssd8nland: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
Lol yap they would do that grin
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by broswilli: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2023
I think we should all become Wikipedia content editor and go and edit the content
Re: See Mahmood Yakubu's Biography On Wikipedia by shimolv: 1:52pm On Mar 02, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To Trump's Victory: "Obama Got What He Did To Jonathan'' / Seven Photos Nigerian Police Would Want Removed From Internet / Ikorodu Bois Recreate Dino Melaye’s Surrendering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.