Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court (85218 Views)

Buhari Says Old ₦‎200 Note Will Remain Legal Tender Till April 10 / Old Naira Notes Remain Legal Tender - Supreme Court / CBN Extends Deadline For Old Naira Notes To February 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Goke7: 12:35pm On Mar 03, 2023
Racoon:
This is simply the most confused and grossly confused, incompetent, inept and insensitive government ever seen in history of Nigeria. FG made a policy and governors under the same govt took same govt to court.

You opposition were not wise, supporting a govt you want to overthrow to bring hardship on same Nigerians you want to rule over

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by OlalekanMultiD(m): 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
I hear people saying its because of the election, that's not true if you are a wise enough to see the truth

3 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Houseontherock1: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2023
Majesty7:

Please are you not happy that you are going to be relieved? Let's put aside differences. Appreciate what is good.

If you still felt offended with my comment, please just ignore me.

Thank you
No, they find it difficult to see reason with people they hate so much. They prefer the trade by barter system because Asiwaju that they hate so much is against it.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by slowice(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Who will make CBN release to old notes in their possession? Easier said than done.

Let see how it plays out.

Is the supreme court now making monetary policy decisions for Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by ChicagoBar(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
They have finish their presidential mumu rigging , nothing impress me about Nigeria anymore. The South East people are right, Yoruba are the real problem. I'm sad being a Yoruba man.

Omo ale

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by StJasper(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Asgard13:
Na this Supreme Court wan give PDP Justice ?

Abi Lp?

Nigerians must wake to reality .. and take by their country

You are a raving madman for being against the supreme court on this judgement.

Must you guys play politics with everything?

Your candidate who didn't even come second is claiming victory.
Mad people.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Abimboye01: 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by MartinsD12(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
donphilopus:

https://www.channelstv.com/2023/03/03/breaking-supreme-court-orders-old-n200-n500-n1000-notes-to-remains-in-circulation-till-dec-31/
It remains legal tender even till new naira notes are completely accessible to the masses period, meanwhile this judgement should be legally binding to CBN let them obey and immediately command Nigerian banks to release old 500 naira and 1000 naira back to the society, when people here were saying the naira notes will curtail vote buying I laughed and disagreed because we are suffering for nothing now look at how they used bivas, thuggery, violence and re writing of result to rig election, yes vote buying was not rampant but did it stop the election from being rigged by inec for apc tinubu no .

3 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by SenatePresdo(m): 12:37pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seeeker:
IPOB in gutter

Obi-foolators didn't know that naira swap was conceived by Tinubu and Buhari to distract idiots from yeast region

My old 1000 naira notes dey home breathing.

Obi won, Dubai mongrel also won, which one of the two clowns is lying?

Which one is IPOB In the gutter??

Na only you go use your old naira notes?

IPOB no go fit use their own?

Omo some people mumu ooh.

If Govt do well, na everybody go enjoy am.
If them do bad, na still everybody.

So nobody is a loser or winner.

Funnily enough, na still IPOB go use the old naira pass grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by TheOldGods: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
Okealaaye:
Hallelujah! A Daniel has come to judgement! The coming of President-elect Bola Ahmed Tinubu will usher in a new and fresh era. May all men and women of goodwill see huge prosperity in this coming Dispensation. Happy days are here again!
Tinubu that will be trashed to the dustbin bin, once the court sits. The courts are no longer afraid to give judgements. To hell with fear. Tinubu will be dismissed and Peter obi given mandate,. Me and you already know it's coming. So enjoy while it lasts
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:38pm On Mar 03, 2023
At least Buhari make sure no vote buying

2 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by article1: 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
daddy001:
We need to hear from the CBN governor .These people should stop playing on our intelligence.
Which CBN governor, do you have any intelligent at all?

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by ogatboy(m): 12:39pm On Mar 03, 2023
So all the -supreme court was waiting was to determine who will be the President of Nigeria to make a ruling. Cowards are the people holding power in Nigeria. Cowards and criminals
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Juoflife1(f): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
No need for cursing. Most tribalistic people here are Yoruba urchins. They do not represent sane Yoruba people. Save your breath and catch cruise. This is nairaland
depezee:

And so shall you and your generation continue to be praise singers feeding from the crumbs of evil men.

Wherever you step your feet on this earth, you shall be hated and discriminated upon because of your tribe. Amen!
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by mukthar2000(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Nice, I said it when the time was shifted from 9am to 10am .

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Juju70(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Is04970:
The good thing about the judgement is that it came after Tinubu's resounding victory at the pools.

No be only pools na poop
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by FBS: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Jagaban already working.

Instant impact!

5 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by debetmx(m): 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
Buhari is more evil than the devil.

Devil dey do tuale for Buhari, say im no know say some people wicked pass am.
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Gaabasky: 12:40pm On Mar 03, 2023
b0rn2fuck:
They have finish their presidential mumu rigging , nothing impress me about Nigeria anymore. The South East people are right, Yoruba are the real problem. I'm sad being a Yoruba man.

How? For liberating you from usurpers
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by IgOga(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
My advice to Atiku and Obi nor waste your money......

This supreme court dey obey Tinubu before he win election....

Now that he don win...dem dey quick show loyalty grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Chuksyno(m): 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Confused country. From Iegal tender to illegal tender and now back to legal tender. Does supreme court positive order ever stand under Buhari except negative ones?
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
Philgafauto:
I agree intoto with the Supreme Court. What’s the use of suffering the masses when Tinubu has rigged already? Let’s spend our old Naira and continue living our lives. Buhari is as useless as they come.

The man & his generation will always be remembered for evil.
So, you think you were punishing Tinubu at first? 🤭🤣🤣
If obi won, then new note, but now that Tinubu did then old note is free to stay?
This your confusion is confused! 🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by IamANigerianMan: 12:41pm On Mar 03, 2023
daddy001:
We need to hear from the CBN governor .These people should stop playing on our intelligence.
Vote for supreme Court instead of the president of Nigeria
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Backpedal: 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
slowice:
Who will make CBN release to old notes in their possession? Easier said than done.

Let see how it plays out.

Is the supreme court now making monetary policy decisions for Nigeria?

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Concept07(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
Please how can I join nairaland Whatsapp group chat?
Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Royalty83(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2023
JAGABAN IS NOT YOUR AVERAGE POLITICIAN

4 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by benitwater(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Sane judgement,
Kudos to Supreme court and congratulations to Nigerians.

5 Likes

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by mariahAngel(f): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2023
Seeeker:
IPOB in gutter

Obi-foolators didn't know that naira swap was conceived by Tinubu and Buhari to distract idiots from yeast region

My old 1000 naira notes dey home breathing.

Obi won, Dubai mongrel also won, which one of the two clowns is lying?

Hate has consumed this one.

1 Like

Re: Old Naira Notes To Continue To Be Legal Tender Till December - Supreme Court by Philgafauto: 12:44pm On Mar 03, 2023
Wagwanbrethren:

So, you think you were punishing Tinubu at first? 🤭🤣🤣
If obi won, then new note, but now that Tinubu did then old note is free to stay?
This your confusion is confused! 🤣

Yes, I’m really confused because Buhari has failed completely.

Im a yoruba man and Obidient but Tinubu will rule well even though he stole the mandate. Tinubu is a million times better than Buhari.

Buhari was and is a punishment on Nigerians.

We really suffered under Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Nominated As Running Mate To Jandor, Lagos PDP Candidate / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / PDP Reacts As Wike Dumps Obaseki, Reveals Next Line Of Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.