Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,499 members, 7,808,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B (926 Views)

I Need help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B And C Pre Job Screening. / I Tested Positive For Coronavirus - Salihu Umar, FIRS Employee / Coronavirus: Lady Who Tested Positive Shares The Symptoms She Experienced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Marshmallow1000(m): 1:41am On Mar 04, 2023
Please I need help. My life has been miserable now due to overthinking about this how, when,
I tested positive to hepatitis b, not only that, and also
i was asked to do a retest after 3 weeks after different hospitals but still same

Pls anyone who has ever been cured of these two deadly viruses in the past?
A cure is all I need if it ever exists because I have been overwhelmed with informations recently online
I am also aware there are lots of scammers out there but pls I want a cure though someone who has an office I can visit in person and have at least two cured patients who I can connect with physically because half liver is better than nothing at all.
I need help Nairalanders

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by HarunaWest(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2023
Try Here.

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Pyrimidine01: 6:53am On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Marshmallow1000 post=121453789]Please I need help. My life has been miserable now due to overthinking about this how, when,
i was asked to do a retest after 3 weeks after different hospitals but still same

A cure is all I need if it ever exists because I have been overwhelmed with informations recently online
I am also aware there are lots of scammers out there but pls I want a cure though someone who has an office I can visit in person and have at least two cured patients who I can connect with physically because half liver is better than nothing at all.
I need help Nairalanders[/

quote]

Poster, sorry about your illness, hepatitis B is incurable medicallly, you just have to take your routine drugs, just like hiv and you’ll be fine, if you need total cure then not medically as it’s not possible, you can try herbs but avoid nairaland people, you can check derherbs on ig and see if he can help you, all the best

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by matify83: 7:03am On Mar 04, 2023
Go see a gastroenterologist .

You would have your investigations done e.g Anti HCV, HBV profile,LFT, HBV DNA, and other ancillary tests.

If you meet the criteria for treatment, you would be commenced on medication for 3 months.

Remember, never visit a quack or you complicate a simple matter as it stands now.

No need getting yourself worked up over something that is curable or well manageable.

Relax
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by ObaOfYorubaLand: 8:11am On Mar 04, 2023
Nawaoo
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Marshmallow1000(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2023
[quote author=Pyrimidine01 post=121455828][/quote]

Thanks brother
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Marshmallow1000(m): 11:52pm On Mar 04, 2023
matify83:
Go see a gastroenterologist .

You would have your investigations done e.g Anti HCV, HBV profile,LFT, HBV DNA, and other ancillary tests.

If you meet the criteria for treatment, you would be commenced on medication for 3 months.

Remember, never visit a quack or you complicate a simple matter as it stands now.

No need getting yourself worked up over something that is curable or well manageable.

Relax

Did first test hbv reactive
The second test which said my can't remember it ok that cost me 7k hbv profile
Now hbv viral load 25,k which am still thinking if I should do this or go herbal...
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Emipathos(m): 12:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Marshmallow1000:
Please I need help. My life has been miserable now due to overthinking about this how, when,

I need help Nairalanders

Hepatitis B is a viral infection and doesn't have any cure in the hospital. It doesn't mean it has no cure. There are herbs that can cure it.

I don't want you to patronize quacks or fall into the hands of fake nairalander. Even though your liver is infected, it can be cured.

I don't know how bouyant you are. The treatment may last between 3 to 6 months.

I am not the owner of the products. They are Chinese herbal capsules. I will help you get them or direct you how to get them yourself but it will cost you some money.

Don't trouble your mind. Are you married? Your wife can be immunized and she will not contact it.

You may reach out to me
Whatsapp 08185363189
Call 08080993527
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Marshmallow1000(m): 10:10am On Mar 19, 2023
[quote author=Pyrimidine01 post=121455828][/quote] Pls how do i contact you
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Nobody: 2:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
Marshmallow1000:
Pls how do i contact you
they test me positive in one hospital i went to 2other hospitals and tested negative so i forget about it. dont go for those herbal meds go back to hospital they will put u on treatment if ur condition shows that u need it. change ur diet and try to make peace with it u will be fine

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by Pyrimidine01: 9:26am On Mar 20, 2023
Marshmallow1000:
Pls how do i contact you

Contact me here, what’s your question?

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by ademasta(m): 7:43pm On Mar 24, 2023
Marshmallow1000:

I need help Nairalanders
Bro!

You don't have an incurable sickness... Not at all!

Just look for the plant ☘️ they call STONE BREAKER. It is called Eyin Olobe in Yoruba.

Get the leave plenty bro... Rinse it very well.

Put in a big pot and pour plenty water. Cook it very very well...

Drink a glass morning and night for three weeks.

After the third week go and do the test again.

You will be totally freed from Hepatitis B.

God is mighty and wonderful!

1 Like

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by oyix(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2023
Pyrimidine01:

Contact me here, what’s your question?
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2023
ademasta:

Bro!

You don't have an incurable sickness... Not at all!

Just look for the plant ☘️ they call STONE BREAKER. It is called Eyin Olobe in Yoruba.

Get the leave plenty bro... Rinse it very well.

Put in a big pot and pour plenty water. Cook it very very well...

Drink a glass morning and night for three weeks.

After the third week go and do the test again.

You will be totally freed from Hepatitis B.

God is mighty and wonderful!
U are true son of your father, ur father should be proud of having u as a son
@op, go for that leave. I am a living witness. When I was diagnosed of hepatitis B, I ended everything with that leave. I prepared it by myself
Also, dis is not a death sentence, my grandfather had it and he died at age 90, and he didn't die bcs of that, just normal old age sickness

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by ademasta(m): 8:29pm On Apr 15, 2023
brownemmanuel43:

U are true son of your father, ur father should be proud of having u as a son
@op, go for that leave. I am a living witness. When I was diagnosed of hepatitis B, I ended everything with that leave. I prepared it by myself
Also, dis is not a death sentence, my grandfather had it and he died at age 90, and he didn't die bcs of that, just normal old age sickness

God bless you
Re: I Need Help: Tested Positive For Hepatitis B by mysticwarrior(m): 1:46am On Apr 16, 2023
Emipathos:

Hepatitis B is a viral infection and doesn't have any cure in the hospital. It doesn't mean it has no cure. There are herbs that can cure it.

I don't want you to patronize quacks or fall into the hands of fake nairalander. Even though your liver is infected, it can be cured.

I don't know how bouyant you are. The treatment may last between 3 to 6 months.

I am not the owner of the products. They are Chinese herbal capsules. I will help you get them or direct you how to get them yourself but it will cost you some money.

Don't trouble your mind. Are you married? Your wife can be immunized and she will not contact it.

You may reach out to me
Whatsapp 08185363189
Call 08080993527
why not tell him how and where he could get the Chinese herbal capsules.

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Him Snore / Abortion / What's The Fastest Way Of Getting Rid Of Hiccups?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.