Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,493 members, 7,801,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) (33430 Views)

Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / Allen Onyema :A Lesson To One Nigeria Igbos(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Benitoh: 7:43pm On May 12, 2023
khalling2008:
Northern will never like anything from igbo.
Is it prostitutes from their women they want to copy or

Drugs crime, because most of the youth in northern state have affected by the drugs the ibo transported to their region or

The kidnapping of almajiri children to the south east and converted them to Christianity or

Selling of counterfeit products
Or which one?

It's as simple as A B C D to see a Yoruba especially a muslim one and identify it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by caracas: 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
Igbo Igbo Igbo Igbo every where you go
What is Nigeria without the igbos?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by baretalk: 7:44pm On May 12, 2023
patrickcollins:
E pain u someone who came to ur town is doing better than u, he pays rent in ur village but lives a better life than u, I see where ur acrimony comes from
I don't like the nuisance you constitute, selling fake drugs, fake parts, fake everything, too hungry and desperate, like chickens grin

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 7:47pm On May 12, 2023
AfonjaConehead:

And all you life,posts, existence are all about Igbos!!!!!

All your people on nairaland, everyday,most topics are all about the Igbos!!!
Nairaland politics section everyday,IGBOS IGBOS IGBOS!!!

What a life y'all living sha grin grin grin
nairaland is owned by a yorubaman ..
Igbos should quit nairaland if they don't like the way they are insulted
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by patrickcollins: 7:50pm On May 12, 2023
baretalk:

I don't like the nuisance you constitute, selling fake drugs, fake parts, fake everything, too hungry and desperate, like chickens grin
I hate the nuisance u commit producing and breeding terrorists in their large numbers, u have cost this nation a lot of resources, do u know how much of the national resources that have been spent on Northeast and Northwest to save u guys from killing urselves with bombs.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 7:53pm On May 12, 2023
leanonme82:

Very ridiculous thread. Northerners are no more gworo-eating cows, according to our igbo haters.
don't mind those bloody flattheads
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by baretalk: 7:54pm On May 12, 2023
patrickcollins:
I hate the nuisance u commit producing and breeding terrorists in their large numbers, u have cost this nation a lot of resources, do u know how much of the national resources that have been spent on Northeast and Northwest to save u guys from killing urselves with bombs.
Am not from north...do you know how much government is wasting to save you people from being killed and turned into full time slaves of Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa?

If not for federal government and Nigerian army, ipob for don eat all una finish, sell off una organs to indians and Chinese people. Billions of dollars have been spent saving you rabid dogs from killing off yourselves.

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by freeman67: 7:57pm On May 12, 2023
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcoSKcezyEc

In this video I asked Hausa people living in the northern part of Nigeria what they like about the igbos

Nice to know from your video that the Sculpture Garden is still fine and intact. It's a heritage worth preserving and handing over from generation to generation.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Landmine1: 7:59pm On May 12, 2023
PoloG:
Nothing to like about igbos
then, let them go.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Mrpojj(m): 7:59pm On May 12, 2023
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcoSKcezyEc

In this video I asked Hausa people living in the northern part of Nigeria what they like about the igbos
To me what I got from the video is that majority of Nigerians don't hate each other, just politicians and leaders are the once dividing us
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by khalling2008: 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
Benitoh:

It's as simple as A B C D to see a Yoruba especially a muslim one and identify it.
Leave the long stories. Do I lie?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
Landmine1:
then, let them go.
who is holding you?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by BanyXchi: 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
realestate99:

Nothing to talk about igbos, igbos love attention, nothing more. If you are very observant, you will notice that igbos love to put themselves at the centre of every conversation even if such conversation does not relate to them, check very well.

All their victim mentality, ndi marginalization and chestbeating are all tools in courting attention, you can see their ohaneze can not do in two weeks without spewing nonsense, all are tools in courting attention.

Igbos believe if people do not talk about them ( either positively or negatively) they are worthless, they really have self esteem issues. Out of my 2 years in Enugu, I only get to know these in two weeks. The greatest pain you can afflict an igbo man is to curb his attention seeking tendencies, assume he is non existent when he starts seeking attention, he hates you for that.

That is why my theory still stands, an igbo behave innately like a woman in all ramifications because both are engine run on an inestimable quantity of emotions.
you get it!!!
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Landmine1: 8:02pm On May 12, 2023
PoloG:
who is holding you?
nigeria is holding them.

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by BanyXchi: 8:03pm On May 12, 2023
realestate99:

Nothing to talk about igbos, igbos love attention, nothing more. If you are very observant, you will notice that igbos love to put themselves at the centre of every conversation even if such conversation does not relate to them, check very well.

All their victim mentality, ndi marginalization and chestbeating are all tools in courting attention, you can see their ohaneze can not do in two weeks without spewing nonsense, all are tools in courting attention.

Igbos believe if people do not talk about them ( either positively or negatively) they are worthless, they really have self esteem issues. Out of my 2 years in Enugu, I only get to know these in two weeks. The greatest pain you can afflict an igbo man is to curb his attention seeking tendencies, assume he is non existent when he starts seeking attention, he hates you for that.

That is why my theory still stands, an igbo behave innately like a woman in all ramifications because both are engine run on an inestimable quantity of emotions.
you get it bro!!!
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by khalling2008: 8:03pm On May 12, 2023
Kilamba612:

Please be reasonable for once na!
All this hatred for easterners will not help you.
The highest numbers of vvf cases is in the North as a result of child marriage, great crime against humanity too. Calm down yes they have there own issues just as we have our own issues I North.
Politician have finished us, we can no longer say good about ourselves.
The no of baby factories are in the south east
The no of prostitutes are in the southeast.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 8:04pm On May 12, 2023
Brimstone77:

We don't know you exist.
so why did you quote me?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Lachynos2k2(m): 8:05pm On May 12, 2023
Mrfixiit:
Hate kills. You must be from the west
He's from south wastebin
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by patrickcollins: 8:07pm On May 12, 2023
baretalk:

Am not from north...do you know how much government is wasting to save you people from being killed and turned into full time slaves of Ipob, Nnamdi Kanu and Simon Ekpa?

If not for federal government and Nigerian army, ipob for don eat all una finish, sell off una organs to indians and Chinese people. Billions of dollars have been spent saving you rabid dogs from killing off yourselves.
I am not from the East rather from Ogun State and know how much Buhari have done and spent to secure our organs and head here but to no avail, but our brother coming in will help put a stop to the organ and head harvesting really going on this our side
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 8:07pm On May 12, 2023
Landmine1:
nigeria is holding them.
how is Nigeria holding them ?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Okechinwadike: 8:08pm On May 12, 2023
for those of you who are christians, Joseph in the bible. they Brothers hates him to the core, but he is the best and most favoured. you hate Igbos because they are better than una is normal
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by TheSuperX(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2023
Solitechworld:
We are one, Na dem big agbada gengs dey drift us apart for their own interests...
See how the northern guy disgraced the guy 😂
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Landmine1: 8:10pm On May 12, 2023
PoloG:
how is Nigeria holding them ?
by not granting them Biafra and letting them go form their country.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by omoluka: 8:11pm On May 12, 2023
realestate99:

You 101% on point grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by baretalk: 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
patrickcollins:
I am not from the East rather from Ogun State and know how much Buhari have done and spent to secure our organs and head here but to no avail, but our brother coming in will help put a stop to the organ and head harvesting really going on this our side
You are saved if you truly from Ogun.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:17pm On May 12, 2023
triple996:
cheap sex cool
is sex your major problem?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Dozie32(m): 8:19pm On May 12, 2023
PoloG:

We don't like you either. Hater.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by baretalk: 8:20pm On May 12, 2023
realestate99:

This stems from their Inferiority complex. You can never see the wealthiest men in Nigeria showing off on social media, but new money people like Emoney and Obi cubana na to dey show off on Instagram like teenagers. You are right, they crave attention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 8:29pm On May 12, 2023
Landmine1:
by not granting them Biafra and letting them go form their country.
which of your politicians has comeout to publicly declare they want biafra ?

Why is Peter obi fighting to be Nigeria president ?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by broadman20: 8:34pm On May 12, 2023
PoloG:

You can never love the person you envied.

It's not possible at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Dele Momodu Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration / Knocks As Wike’s ‘I Will Not Be A Minister’ Old Video Resurfaces / Photo Speaks -how Do You Interprete This Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.