Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:30 PM

What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) (33302 Views)

Brymo Apologises To Those Saddened By His Tweet About The Igbos (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Shameless Igbos! The Problems Of Igbos Are Igbos (Video) / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by TheGift: 7:39am On May 13, 2023
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Mystic216: 7:48am On May 13, 2023
Sculpture garden in ABU Zaria

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Komu1048(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2023
TimFisher2:
sad

Igbos travel all over the world. They are in North, South, East and all over the country.

In fact they are more educated than the rest of the tribe

Words on marble!

Small thing chest-beating, whereas there r still a lot of homes in igbo land that couldn't produce SSCE certificate
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 8:07am On May 13, 2023
BuyMeBanger:

Ummm yeah, you're not fooling anyone, you know what your envy stems from.
envy what?

Osu
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 8:09am On May 13, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha! Everything though you always deny that.

[s]Every Yoruba man or woman has forbia for an Igbo person.[/s]

That's why the keep coming up with one silly perception against the IGBOS.

It was so funny seeing one of your celestial church pastor in a widely circulated video saying Igbos are the problems of the Yorubas and not the Fulanis, even Fulanis were killing you people in your villages o!
rubbish from an osu cheesy

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by BIGDADDY000(m): 8:28am On May 13, 2023
TimFisher2:
sad

Igbos travel all over the world. They are in North, South, East and all over the country.

Words on marble!
DROGBA DEY YOUR HEAD, Igbos are more educated than Yoruba? Please check your history very well.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Powerkevin: 8:28am On May 13, 2023
Wow
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Galaxydon1(m): 8:52am On May 13, 2023
PoloG:
Nothing to like about igbos
don't hate us, hate the money we see. Or better still, kill yourself
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Backpedal: 8:52am On May 13, 2023
PoloG:
Nothing to like about igbos

See this one
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by fayomim: 8:54am On May 13, 2023
TimFisher2:
sad

Words on marble!

So education is traveling to different state?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:37am On May 13, 2023
Kcitytv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcoSKcezyEc

In this video I asked Hausa people living in the northern part of Nigeria what they like about the igbos
You heard that girl say she will like to travel to the east to ‘taste their things’? She is a legend

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by khalling2008: 9:37am On May 13, 2023
TheGift:

Its all the same news and in all of this there is no clear indication that they were kidnapped for the purposes of being converted to Christianity as you alleged.
Don't change the narrative, you asked me to give you 1 evidence
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by khalling2008: 9:40am On May 13, 2023
Ojukwubucket:

All the things you said better pass skull mining grin
You forgot that igbo were the one cannibalism our securities personnel in southeast

2 Likes

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by hansomb: 9:42am On May 13, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Hausas are actually nice people, it's only their religion and how they're willing to kill for it at the slightest provocation that makes me feel uncomfortable around them.

This I have seen.
Then Respect it and live peacefully. Just like an Igbo man can kill if you try to mess with his money or ancestral land or a Yoruba man can kill because of Culture and heritage.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by hansomb: 9:47am On May 13, 2023
I like the Igbo man because they know how to treat customer well, they treat there wife with respect compared to other languages, the don't cheat easily compared to the others apart from hausas, and if they do they don't brag about it. They are very good in adapting to any where they found themselves even if they can sometimes try to displace u in hierarchy. They're very competitive, ambitious, hardworking, humble if necessary.

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by broadman20: 9:49am On May 13, 2023
PoloG:

Hahahaha!

Your own envy is out of this world.

I expected you to counter what I said with you own fact and figure, but you have resolved to insult and names calling.

Let me just ask some simple questions and I know you run away from them;

Why do Igbo guys not really mad to have Yoruba girls as girlfriends, but Yoruba guys can sell their papa hut at Ode in Ekiti state to have them?

How many IGBOS are serving as gatemen in your houses and shopping malls, how many of your people are gatemen in our houses and shopping malls?
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:58am On May 13, 2023
As una dey hate us, we dey progress..... Na person wey send una dey reason una matter.

Wetin concern busy Igbo man and woman with your parasitic hate?
Seriously, we no send you.... Guys pasaa na ogbe, starving and sweating to put money in their pockets. Umuasa no na shops na aku hustle. Forget, whoever is blessed is blessed.... It's either you are cool with it or you are sick with it.✌️

Focus on our money is our goal.

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain Dem.

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 10:10am On May 13, 2023
khalling2008:

You forgot that igbo were the one cannibalism our securities personnel in southeast
Lol... denying what you are good at ...
Lazy ritualists who believe the only way to wealth is human parts grin

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 10:23am On May 13, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

Your own envy is out of this world.

I expected you to counter what I said with you own fact and figure, but you have resolved to insult and names calling.

Let me just ask some simple questions and I know you run away from them;

Why do Igbo guys not really mad to have Yoruba girls as girlfriends, but Yoruba guys can sell their papa hut at Ode in Ekiti state to have them?

How many IGBOS are serving as gatemen in your houses and shopping malls, how many of your people are gatemen in our houses and shopping malls?

Tell me what igbos have that we will envy, instead you are blabbing nzogbu nzogbu cheesy

Is it your prostituting women, or drug dealing men, or baby factory children, or the way you hawk all over Nigeria, or the way you constitute nuisance any where you go, or the way you have more prisoners in Asian jails than even the native asians grin or what exactly?

Don't quote me again with your rubbish
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 10:25am On May 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:
As una dey hate us, we dey progress..... Na person wey send una dey reason una matter.

Wetin concern busy Igbo man and woman with your parasitic hate?
Seriously, we no send you.... Guys pasaa na ogbe, starving and sweating to put money in their pockets. Umuasa no na shops na aku hustle. Forget, whoever is blessed is blessed.... It's either you are cool with it or you are sick with it.✌️

Focus on our money is our goal.

As e dey sweet us, e dey pain Dem.
focus on your money in Asia jails grin

Fvcking flattheads

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Pjoe238: 10:47am On May 13, 2023
simp spotted here
Kcitytv:
grin
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 11:13am On May 13, 2023
TimFisher2:
sad

Words on marble!
Yes they are Internally Displaced Tribe aka economic refugees to other viable region.

They are educated yet their Elders are clamoring for Eastern sea-port in a Land-locked region... Educated indeed?

All Okoro want better life, hence the need to commot their Barren region via Night buses.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by TheGift: 11:50am On May 13, 2023
khalling2008:

Don't change the narrative, you asked me to give you 1 evidence

I have not changed any narrative, I was very specific with my question, I asked for a credible source that said they kidnapped to "CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY". I don't argue anyhow. And if you give me a credible answer, I will accept it.

Like do you really believe that kidnappers from that axis will be doing it for religious (non-monetary) reasons?? Think about it.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by Ezemeiyogu(m): 12:03pm On May 13, 2023
francotunsco:
These ones are too young to know and understand the Igbo people. They should listen to Ahmadu Bello's interview. They will know well then.

They re asked questions based on their personal experience(s).

That's progress in research. Ahmad Bello could not even cause all his peers to perceive Igbos as he did talk more of younger generations. So, rest!

2 Likes

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by MrColdsweat: 1:55pm On May 13, 2023
Igbo amaka...all day, everyday....
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by broadman20: 2:02pm On May 13, 2023
PoloG:

Tell me what igbos have that we will envy, instead you are blabbing nzogbu nzogbu cheesy

Is it your prostituting women, or drug dealing men, or baby factory children, or the way you hawk all over Nigeria, or the way you constitute nuisance any where you go, or the way you have more prisoners in Asian jails than even the native asians grin or what exactly?

Don't quote me again with your rubbish

Hahahaha!

What we have?

You know you are telling lies.

Are your people the owners of that businesses that service you in your Papa land?

Yes we came with Ghana must go bags, and with a Night Bus transportation, but we later control your commercial activities.

Drugs:

For you a Yoruba man to call another People drugs dealers....... hmmmmm!

Is Drug business a crime?

Are you not supporting an International Drug Criminal Tinubu?

What of your late senator Buruji Kashimu? Was he not into drugs?

Just shut up please because if you talk to me again, I WILL JUST MOBILIZE AND BUY YOUR PAPA HUT IN YOUR VILLAGE.

Eny kill you people there, you don't know you are talking with someone who has worked in almost all Yoruba state of Nigeria.

You think I'm a novice from the east, I know you people more than some of your people do.

1 Like

Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by AfonjaConehead: 2:24pm On May 13, 2023
PoloG:
nairaland is owned by a yorubaman ..
Igbos should quit nairaland if they don't like the way they are insulted
Someone spray air freshener, please..fin fun
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 3:28pm On May 13, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

What we have?

You know you are telling lies.

Are your people the owners of that businesses that service you in your Papa land?

Yes we came with Ghana must go bags, and with a Night Bus transportation, but we later control your commercial activities.

Drugs:

For you a Yoruba man to call another People drugs dealers....... hmmmmm!

Is Drug business a crime?

Are you not supporting an International Drug Criminal Tinubu?

What of your late senator Buruji Kashimu? Was he not into drugs?

Just shut up please because if you talk to me again, I WILL JUST MOBILIZE AND BUY YOUR PAPA HUT IN YOUR VILLAGE.

Eny kill you people there, you don't know you are talking with someone who has worked in almost all Yoruba state of Nigeria.

You think I'm a novice from the east, I know you people more than some of your people do.
deranged osu
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by broadman20: 4:14pm On May 13, 2023
PoloG:
deranged osu

Look at this coward that the Fulanis has taken over their state Kwara and install an Emir is talking.

Olodo, woman in man's clothing.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 5:37pm On May 13, 2023
PoloG:
focus on your money in Asia jails grin

Fvcking flattheads

Eyyaah..... So pathetic. Sorry son, I know Papa never thought you to be a man.
Re: What The Hausa People Like About The Igbos (Video) by PoloG: 7:22pm On May 13, 2023
OdefaGirl:

Eyyaah..... So pathetic. Sorry son, I know Papa never thought you to be a man.
comeon run and enter the next brothel and go do what your tribe does best

Yamlegg like you cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Gov. Fayose With Local Hunters At The EGEM Official Launch Today (photos) / Civilian Joint Task Force Jubilate After A 3-Day Operation In Borno / Okorocha Begins Tree Planting, Beautification Of Major Roads In Owerri (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.