Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun (22864 Views)

PDP, NNPP, Five Other Parties Form Coalition / PDP, LP, Other Minority Parties Form Alliance To Produce Reps Speaker / SDP to form alliance with Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by mylikes: 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2023
humberjade:
This election will be very tricky, but Dapo go still win. For someone who has former Governor, Gbenga Daniel and Yayi in his corner, it will be an uphill task to uproot him.

PDP should be more worried about ex- Governor Amosun backed Otegbeye, he would eat deep into PDP's potential votes. And again, the fact that Abiodun and Adebutu are from the same polling unit complicates things even further; other districts wouldn't want to wait for power for another 8 years.

Perfect analysis. Yewa and Ijebu would want to vote for Dapo based on turn-by-turn sentiment.
Amosun still controls the bulk of votes on Abeokuta.

Hard to see who will take Remo, as Dapo and Ladi are from there.
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by davidtemi(m): 2:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
assholemods:

APC must fall APC must fall! By the time it falls what happens? Back to PDP that started the destruction... Smh!
If u are not a politician, tell me u sincerely enjoy APC than PDP
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Hashabiah: 2:58pm On Mar 05, 2023
thatigboman:
Labour Party is not part of the alliance

The parties which declared support for the PDP are:

Accord Party (AP),

Action Alliance (AA),

Action Democratic Party (ADP),

All Peoples Party (APP),

Allied People’s Movement (APM),

Because Of Our Tomorrow (BOOT party),

African Action Congress (AAC),

Young Progressive Progressive Party (YPP) and

the New Nigeria Peoples Party (NNPP).
Please read the article to end. You will see where a Labour Party aspirant clearly gave support to the PDP
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by assholemods: 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2023
PlayMaker14:
See bastard mistaking me for the fool he calls Dad. grin

Pain ke? Lol no wonder your father died miserable
Mumu! Go find work to do olodo! You think I will be trading words with a riff-raff
and non entity like you. Check other comments you will see that I wasn't the only person that noticed your stupidity!
Rot in hell bro! 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by assholemods: 3:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
davidtemi:

If u are not a politician, tell me u sincerely enjoy APC than PDP
Is that the subject of this this thread?
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by LockDown69(m): 3:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
If they had done that in the presidential election, it would have been a different story.
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Fairview1: 3:17pm On Mar 05, 2023
PDP is gone...change the topic.
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by humberjade: 3:22pm On Mar 05, 2023
mylikes:

Perfect analysis. Yewa and Ijebu would want to vote for Dapo based on turn-by-turn sentiment.
Amosun still controls the bulk of votes on Abeokuta.

Hard to see who will take Remo, as Dapo and Ladi are from there.

Exactly, but I think Dapo will till carry the day in Ogun East due to the facts that he holds the power of incumbency, I heard he performed over there, and the Daniel factor (remember he just won the Senatorial seat).

Likewise, Adeola Yayi would make sure he does his best to help Abiodun win, he wouldn't want to face an incumbent going for a 2nd term. However, the fact that my Ogun West people are fond of miscalculating, Otegbeye's performance might just decide the fate of Dapo and Lado. But left to me, Otegbeye can't win this. Amosun who couldn't enthrone Triple A when he was Governor, now wants to enthrone a weaker candidate when he won't be holding any office after office. People should perish the thought of an upset from him. But he will still play an important role.

Although my money is on Dapo, I still expect a very tight race between APC and PDP. Tinubu's victory will play a huge role in this too.
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by 249morohundiya: 3:25pm On Mar 05, 2023
Abiodun started doing his job a year to electionKick him outAbiodun started doing his job a year to electionKick him out...
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Bimpe29: 3:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
PDP and her gang, won ma lule
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Tvoice: 4:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tee2027:

Pls read before you make comment.

They for alliance with PDP and not Labour ok.

I'm happy with their alliance with pdp simply Labour not part of it had it be Labour is involved then I want the election to be rig. I hare Labou with passion......

Your English is bad
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Habeyy(m): 4:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
vicdom:
grin
Like I said earlier in the other thread, if Abiodun is not careful, Adebutu will uproot him on Sat. That guy is serious force now in Ogun. Interesting days ahead 😌
which adebutu,which ogun state?

Definitely you are not in Ogun
Just dey whine ursef

1 Like

Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Tee2027: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tvoice:

Your English is bad

You that your English is good pls send your Banana Island address here?
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Tvoice: 5:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tee2027:

You that your English is good pls send your Banana Island address here?

I was expecting this from you, I know ur type, if u don't have a brain, I can borrow u the one my dog is using
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by sharone21(f): 5:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
I hope this alliance works ooo

All we want is good service to the people.

But they are already doing census@ Ijaiye/Nawairudeen area of Abeokuta and snapping people saying it is compulsory census.

May God help us
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Tee2027: 5:42pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tvoice:

I was expecting this from you, I know ur type, if u don't have a brain, I can borrow u the one my dog is using

Plsssssss..........!!!
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Bolaji1996: 5:48pm On Mar 05, 2023
🀣🀣 APC is definitely winning Ogun lol
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by assholemods: 7:59pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hashabiah:
Please read the article to end. You will see where a Labour Party aspirant clearly gave support to the PDP
So LP is now giving up? 🀣🀣🀣🀣
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Hashabiah: 9:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
assholemods:

So LP is now giving up? 🀣🀣🀣🀣
LP said they have no governorship candidate in Ogun . Try and read the article na ... grin
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by assholemods: 10:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
Hashabiah:
LP said they have no governorship candidate in Ogun . Try and read the article na ... grin
Lol... Why dem no get? Sebi dem say na dem go take over Nigeria... 🀣🀣
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by PlayMaker14: 11:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
assholemods:

So you have to insult my father? Did I insulted you? Na so the thing pain you?
Guy respect yourself! You just show one of the horrible attitude of Obi supporters, always insulting. It is obvious that you are from a dysfunctional family and raised from the gutters!
I will insult your miserable father anytime you insult Peter Obi.

Kindly note that.
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by PlayMaker14: 3:42am On Mar 06, 2023
assholemods:

Social miscreant! When did I insult Obi? And are you Obi defender? God punish your mother and father! You think you are the only one that can insult? The election defeat is still paining you... Oloriburuku omo ale! Efulefu!
At the end of the day, you just described your useless father and prostitute mother. grin
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by PlayMaker14: 3:43am On Mar 06, 2023
assholemods:

Obi is stupid just like your mother! Oloshi... Obi doesn't even know a wretch like you exist. Poverty stricken bastards!
Is that why your father died miserable as a chronic drunkard? Is that why I am furcking your foolish mom day and night?
Re: Governorship Election: 9 Parties Form Alliance With PDP In Ogun by Char1es: 4:15am On Mar 06, 2023
davidtemi:
Very good. APC must fall every angle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Treasury Single Account: Its Benefit, Major Players And Unnecessary Controversy / Osinbajo Meets With Protesting NLC, TUC Members / FG Not Responsible For Failure Of States To Pay Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.