Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia (815 Views)

Share A Good/bad Experience On A Smartphone You've Used / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia / Today Is Black Friday! Share Your Online Shopping Experience Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by nadisms: 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
My Experience shopping on Jumia online store

Terrible experience and I feel they are breeding thieves as agents.

On the 23rd of january 2023, I decided to purchase 2 IN 1 universal wireless microphone on Jumia. After, a serious search for my spec ,I finally settled for one with the hope that the seller would send the same specification to me.

I added the details of the person that would receive the products for me. When the goods arrived on 1st feb 2023, I was duly notified by the person that the items were different from the specifications posted on Jumia, and I immediately initiated a return policy from my end, which Jumia acknowledged by saying that once the products gets to them, my refund would be sent in 3-7 business days.

After some days, Jumia agent called my friend with this number: 09166608377 in order to confirm where she was , afterwards he came to Nnamdi azikiwe university teaching hospital Nnewi Anambra state, and collected the items.

After 10 days, I did not receive a refund from Jumia. I logged on to my jumia account and discovered that they have written non-returnable on that particular product.

I called Jumia to register my unhappiness about their service delivery. They requested for the number of the agent that collected the items, which I did and they said that they would initiate another return from their side. I thought initiating another return means to verify from their end.

After some days, another agent called that he wanted to pick up the items, and my friend informed him that those items had earlier being returned to Jumia and she provided the number of the other agent that picked up the items. He said he will verify.

Till date, we are yet to hear anything from Jumia. I have called the agent directly, and he said that he could not remember where he kept the goods.

I have called their customer care several times and they are yet to respond positively to my complaints.

Even the agent, has stopped picking my calls. This is his second number: 08029969365.

Presently, Jumia is not responding positively to my complains and they keep postponing my grievances.

My observations: it seems the agent had sold off my goods.

My Questions: why will Jumia employ thieves as staff?

Horrible experience in the hands of Jumia....

Very poor service delivery

3 Likes

Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by OkodiDenzel: 3:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
Terrible experience.
Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by obinna37(m): 8:11pm On Mar 05, 2023
So bad,call them out on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by nadisms: 7:13am On Mar 06, 2023
obinna37:
So bad,call them out on Twitter

I have tagged them on twitter
How do I call them out very well
Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by johnyace(m): 8:00pm On Mar 06, 2023
nadisms:

I have tagged them on twitter
How do I call them out very well
tag twitter influencers and celebs so that your case can reach a larger audience
Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by nadisms: 8:55pm On Mar 06, 2023
johnyace:
tag twitter influencers and celebs so that your case can reach a larger audience

I will do that
Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by johnyace(m): 11:34am On Mar 07, 2023
nadisms:

I will do that
cool do well to keep us updated incase there is a new development on the matter
Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by nadisms: 6:49am On Mar 09, 2023
Mod
Re: Terrible Shopping Experience On Jumia by nadisms: 10:47am On May 06, 2023
They later refunded after a long wait

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To Airtel My Area? / Blackberry:solution To Your Malfunctioned Blackberry Smartphone / Help: How Do I Transfer Aplications From Pc To Phone ( Vise Vasa ) ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.