Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

Been A Gay Is Natural - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Been A Gay Is Natural (2975 Views)

Thunder Or Lightening Is Natural And Not Caused By Witches Or Enemies / See The Way God Works.....It is Natural!!! / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 12:39am On Mar 08, 2023
Hashabiah:
Shut up .

1. LGBTQ already in the curriculum of all school in the west and that's because the LGBTQ community sponsors most Democrats and their electors. This is not a conspiracy theory and it is something you can check up on online.

2. You're deviating from the topic by bring in fallacies that arent even logically connected to the discussion

3. Where is the common theme that Christians and Muslims have ?

4. You're not a doctor ; you're just an idle troll with a penchant for illogical banter. No doctor I know will accept the idea that men are homosexuals by birth because that even goes against the laws of medical genetics and neurological biochemistry
1. LGBTQ content aren't in all school curricula, and the content there wasn't fitted there by LGBTQ. It was done by governments. Even if LGBTQ lobbied with unlimited sums of money, if their aim runs contrary to the Constitutions, it won't fly in their respective senates or parliament. Thus it means their agitations are legit.

2. I'm pointing out that the copulations of gay couples don't bother nobody. That's the point of this analogy

3. Did you read my point, or are you on auto-repeat mode? I said they have similar qualities. I didn't say they have the same god.

4. I'm not here to prove my profession. Its irrelevant to this discourse.
We know people exhibit homosexual tendencies from birth. Unfortunately I'm not responsible for your ignorance. You should hold your schools or your lack of cognitive reasoning responsible. You have no idea of medical genetics or neuro-biochemistry. So get the Bleep outta my sight
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 12:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Hashabiah:
Don't be daft . Scientists can be biased and this has been proven through out history . One fine example will the Louis Pasteur. Kindly read up on him and see

2. Democrats are highly funded by LGBTQ communities and this is a fact you can check . In fact Biden and Nancy Pelosi openly stated this in their speeches on the day they were sworn in .

3. Like I said earlier, science doesn't say anything ; it is scientists that do . And any fool with a bias can put data on the internet space and call it factual, but reality and science will say things completely opposite the data . For example , scientific data analysis in 2020 showed that the streets of Africa will be filled with dead bodies due to covid , but the findings turned out to be less than even 33. 7% .
1. I read up on Pasteur just now, and I don't know what you're talking about. Even if a scientist was biased, you can't have all the scientists biased. This shows you don't even know how scientific methods work. Ignorance is all I see from you
2. Stop talking rubbish. I never said dems don't have donations from LGBTQ.
3. You're dafter than a red brick wall. No scientific body or scientists made any any analysis that Covid would litter the streets of Africa. That prediction was made by Melinda Gates, a mathematician. She has no medical degrees whatsoever, and just decided to make unfounded predictions. And whats worse, no doctor, scientist, CDC, WHO etc backed her up.

Look, I realize you're scientifically inept. Get your shit right before interfacing with me
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by HUMANIIST(m): 11:08am On Mar 10, 2023
OAM4J, lalasticlala, myndd44, seun front page please
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by triplechoice(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2023
HUMANIIST:
A child is born, and upon hitting puberty, discovers that he or
she is attracted to the same gender.
Confused at first, they wondered why they had no romantic
attraction to the opposite gender.
They feel differently, and without a support system they end
up isolating themselves, trying to figure out the hows and
whys.
They never created themselves, nor do they have control over
this attraction.
But homophobia, propagated by religion, leads them to hate
themselves, to the extent of suffering from internalised
homophobia.
This is when a homosexual fight and bullies other
homosexuals to avoid suspicion.
And they can be very convincing.
In nature, we have counted over 1500 species that engage in
homosexuality.
Unfortunately, homophobia exists in one, humans.
The beauty of life lies in our differences. You can't hate
someone because of his race, beliefs or sexuality.
Live and let live.

AndroidAI

I believe you brought this here because you assume religion is the real reason most people are homophobic. But that's not true

The Russian and especially the Chinese government strongly reject the LGBT community, and we know it's not because of religious beliefs.

The truth of the matter is that most humans are hardwired to reject anything that's against the norm and would react negatively without thinking when faced with what they don't expect to see ,or something they cannot make sense of.

Ignorant and intolerant people are found amomgs all groups. We have the irreligious who are bitterly homophobic. Some atheist are also included and guilty of the same

So, Instead of blaming religion for the current discrimination against gay people, you and others on the same path of promoting the same thing, which I'm not against and at the same time not in support of, should focus more on enlightening the general public on why we have homosexuals in our midst and the reason we should tolerate them .

The public need to know the whole truth and not half truths and propoganda to make them change their minds.

But remember not everyone would listen to you or want to change their attitude. It's not easy to change human behaviour especially those of an adult.

Attacking a particular group or any other group can only make things worse for those in the LGBT community as it would cause these other groups to take it as fight or competition which they must win.

Unfortunately, gay people are a minority group that's not expected to win this battle.

Most gay people, if you ask them, Just want to live their lifes quietly without the unnecessary attention being placed on them.

Putting them in the spotlight may have increased the pyschological pressure coming from others around them and also from within themselves. This can affect their mental health in ways they may not be fully conscious of.

Most people are more comfortable and relax to live their lives without much stress when others are not focused on them.

Traditional African societies of the past were very good at managing this kind of situation better than those in the western world are currently doing.

Our forefathers never made much of an issue out of the situation . They maintained a silence that came from sincere concern and understanding which gave those with gay tendencies the mental freedom and physical space to live their lifes quietly and happily without any harrassment.

My advice is that you sheathe the sword and use other methods that can achieve better results.

If you insist religion is the problem then, what do you have to say about atheist who are homophobic?
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Aemmyjah(m): 4:57pm On Mar 10, 2023
jaephoenix:

I don't live my life based on societal expectations. The number one person I should make happy is me

Apes only think of themselves too
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 12:18am On Mar 11, 2023
triplechoice:

I believe you brought this here because you assume religion is the real reason most people are homophobic. But that's not true

The Russian and especially the Chinese government strongly reject the LGBT community, and we know it's not because of religious beliefs.

The truth of the matter is that most humans are hardwired to reject anything that's against the norm and would react negatively without thinking when faced with what they don't expect to see ,or something they cannot make sense of.

Ignorant and intolerant people are found amomgs all groups. We have the irreligious who are bitterly homophobic. Some atheist are also included and guilty of the same

So, Instead of blaming religion for the current discrimination against gay people, you and others on the same path of promoting the same thing, which I'm not against and at the same time not in support of, should focus more on enlightening the general public on why we have homosexuals in our midst and the reason we should tolerate them .

The public need to know the whole truth and not half truths and propoganda to make them change their minds.

But remember not everyone would listen to you or want to change their attitude. It's not easy to change human behaviour especially those of an adult.

Attacking a particular group or any other group can only make things worse for those in the LGBT community as it would cause these other groups to take it as fight or competition which they must win.

Unfortunately, gay people are a minority group that's not expected to win this battle.

Most gay people, if you ask them, Just want to live their lifes quietly without the unnecessary attention being placed on them.

Putting them in the spotlight may have increased the pyschological pressure coming from others around them and also from within themselves. This can affect their mental health in ways they may not be fully conscious of.

Most people are more comfortable and relax to live their lives without much stress when others are not focused on them.

Traditional African societies of the past were very good at managing this kind of situation better than those in the western world are currently doing.

Our forefathers never made much of an issue out of the situation . They maintained a silence that came from sincere concern and understanding which gave those with gay tendencies the mental freedom and physical space to live their lifes quietly and happily without any harrassment.

My advice is that you sheathe the sword and use other methods that can achieve better results.

If you insist religion is the problem then, what do you have to say about atheist who are homophobic?

1. When you say theists aren't against homosexuality, you are such a big liar. Just taking a peek on the nairaland religion topics would show you how christians and Muslims feel about it.You even christians assaulted or killing gays. Same for Muslims. Why do you think homosexuality isn't accepted in Nigeria? How many Nigerian are atheists? Even in religious books they forbid homosexuality and recommend death for gays. So I wonder how you arrived at your conclusion.
2. I'm sure you didn't research on China and homosexuality. That country has accepted homosexuality since early 2000s. And its largely atheistic.
3. Russia is quite religious. It would interest you to know Putin is a Russian Orthodox Christian. In fact, only a small percentage is atheistic, ie 10% or so. The rest is theistic with Orthodox Church taking a huge bite. Thus its no wonder their anti-gay stance. Most relatively large atheistic counters are pro-gay(unsurprisingly). From Eastern Europe to UK.
4. Africa was immersed in homosexuality before the White man came and told us its bad. Now they are telling us is good.
5. Atheists are pro-gay. Why? Because we believe in equal rights for everyone. Blacks, Yoruba, Igbo, gay, Muslims, Christians, blind etc. We are humanists. Of course there may be individuals who hate it, but they don't represent the majority, not up to 1%

1 Like

Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 12:25am On Mar 11, 2023
Aemmyjah:

Apes only think of themselves too
I'm sure when you eat, the food nourishes another person. Or when you are in danger, you try to save the next person. Arrant hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by triplechoice(m): 2:04am On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. When you say theists aren't against homosexuality, you are such a big liar. Just taking a peek on the nairaland religion topics would show you how christians and Muslims feel about it.You even christians assaulted or killing gays. Same for Muslims. Why do you think homosexuality isn't accepted in Nigeria? How many Nigerian are atheists? Even in religious books they forbid homosexuality and recommend death for gays. So I wonder how you arrived at your conclusion.
2. I'm sure you didn't research on China and homosexuality. That country has accepted homosexuality since early 2000s. And its largely atheistic.
3. Russia is quite religious. It would interest you to know Putin is a Russian Orthodox Christian. In fact, only a small percentage is atheistic, ie 10% or so. The rest is theistic with Orthodox Church taking a huge bite. Thus its no wonder their anti-gay stance. Most relatively large atheistic counters are pro-gay(unsurprisingly). From Eastern Europe to UK.
4. Africa was immersed in homosexuality before the White man came and told us its bad. Now they are telling us is good.
5. Atheists are pro-gay. Why? Because we believe in equal rights for everyone. Blacks, Yoruba, Igbo, gay, Muslims, Christians, blind etc. We are humanists. Of course there may be individuals who hate it, but they don't represent the majority, not up to 1%

I never said theist are not homophobic. Please take your time to read what I posted once again and understand it very well before replying.

What you highlighted, in case you don't understand it, simply means religion is not the main reason why most people are homophobic.

My argument is that. ignorant and intolerant people hide behind it to express hatred for others.

Modified. When I mentioned China and Russia,, I was focused mainly on both government's attitude towards the LGBT community and not those of their citizens. Please try to know the difference

Also, there's no evidence that Africa was, according to you, "immersed"in homosexuality before the coming of the whites. There may have been few instances of individuals involved in that,. but not enough to conclude it was common.

The large population we have everywhere in Africa does not support what you declared. Homosexuals don't procreate. I hope you know what that means?

Finally, please provide the source for the stats that only 1% of atheists are not pro gay. I'm much interested in that.one.

You must realise that atheists. are not the only ones who. are pro gay. Some religious people are even pro gay too.

So, there's nothing special or unique about it. Anyone can get involve

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/russia-parliament-law-banning-lgbt-propaganda-adults/32146774.html
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by apstpaulg1: 5:12am On Mar 11, 2023
Being Gay, atimes, is a case being called CONGENITAL, but let's not forget, that with a small will Power, being CONGENITAL, need not be CONNATURAL. I will m ask e a comprehensive write up on my experience in counselling gay's. But with particular reference to just one case of a female.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Janosky: 5:45am On Mar 11, 2023
None of them came into this world from the p.upu office of their father.
Ibieka n'izi gha !!!!!
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Aemmyjah(m): 7:21am On Mar 11, 2023
jaephoenix:

I'm sure when you eat, the food nourishes another person. Or when you are in danger, you try to save the next person. Arrant hypocrite

How does feeding oneself nourish another na?
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 1:39am On Mar 16, 2023
Aemmyjah:

How does feeding oneself nourish another na?
You called me a selfish ape, I think about myself only. And I pointed out to you, that even the food your child or wife eats nourishes it or her own body, and not yours. When you eat your own food, it nourishes only you
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Techobeys: 1:50am On Mar 16, 2023
HUMANIIST:
whys.
this attraction.
homophobia.
homosexuality.
Live and let live.

AndroidAI

Yes it’s natural. Cheating is natural. Stealing is natural. Is natural for politicians to be corrupt. Violence is natural and this is a psychological fact. Its both inherited and learned.

Why do people get punished for violence? So you see why wanting to establish gay is stupid? Unless we’ll allow violence to be accepted as natural then we cannot allow gay to stay either. If you want to fight for gay to stay, then fight for violence to be accepted. People can’t help it either.

Otherwise you’re not serious.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 9:50am On Mar 16, 2023
triplechoice:

I never said theist are not homophobic. Please take your time to read what I posted once again and understand it very well before replying.

What you highlighted, in case you don't understand it, simply means religion is not the main reason why most people are homophobic.

My argument is that. ignorant and intolerant people hide behind it to express hatred for others.

Modified. When I mentioned China and Russia,, I was focused mainly on both government's attitude towards the LGBT community and not those of their citizens. Please try to know the difference

Also, there's no evidence that Africa was, according to you, "immersed"in homosexuality before the coming of the whites. There may have been few instances of individuals involved in that,. but not enough to conclude it was common.

The large population we have everywhere in Africa does not support what you declared. Homosexuals don't procreate. I hope you know what that means?

Finally, please provide the source for the stats that only 1% of atheists are not pro gay. I'm much interested in that.one.

You must realise that atheists. are not the only ones who. are pro gay. Some religious people are even pro gay too.

So, there's nothing special or unique about it. Anyone can get involve

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rferl.org/amp/russia-parliament-law-banning-lgbt-propaganda-adults/32146774.html

1. Africa was a hotbed of homosexuality.
The (Yoruba), the word for “homosexual” is adofuro, a colloquialism for someone who has anal sex. It might sound insulting and derogatory, however, the point is there is a word for the behaviour. Moreover, this is not a new word; it is as old as the Yoruba culture itself.

In the northern part of Nigeria, yan daudu is a Hausa term to described effeminate men who are considered to be wives to men. While the Yoruba word might be more about behaviour than identity, this Hausa term is more about identity. You have to look and act like a yan daudu to be called one. It is not an identity you can just carry. These words are neutral; they are not infused with hate or disgust.

Barack Obama tells African states to abandon anti-gay discrimination
In the Buganda Kingdom, part of modern-day Uganda, King Mwanga II was openly gay and faced no hate from his subjects until white men brought the Christian church and its condemnation. Though King Mwanga is the most prominent African recorded as being openly gay, he was not alone.In Boy-Wives and Female Husbands, a book examining homosexuality and feminism in Africa, the researchers found ‘‘explicit” Bushman artwork that depicts men engaging in same-sex sexual activity. There have been other indicators that the transition from boyhood to adulthood within many African ethnic groups involved same-sex sexual activities. Also pre-Pyramid paintings in ancient Egypt depict gay men entwined and kissing

2. Maybe ignorant people hide behind religion to exhibit homophobia
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

Yes it’s natural. Cheating is natural. Stealing is natural. Is natural for politicians to be corrupt. Violence is natural and this is a psychological fact. Its both inherited and learned.

Why do people get punished for violence? So you see why wanting to establish gay is stupid? Unless we’ll allow violence to be accepted as natural then we cannot allow gay to stay either. If you want to fight for gay to stay, then fight for violence to be accepted. People can’t help it either.

Otherwise you’re not serious.
Who said stealing, cheating, violence are natural?
Some people who steal may be kleptomaniac, which is a mental disease. Same as violent people. Some can be manic diseases. But none of them are normal.
They aint the same as homosexuality.
Get a grip Techobeys. Continue your crappy Youtube channels and leave cerebral discourses alone
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Techobeys: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

Who said stealing, cheating, violence are natural?
Some people who steal may be kleptomaniac, which is a mental disease. Same as violent people. Some can be manic diseases. But none of them are normal.
They aint the same as homosexuality.
Get a grip Techobeys. Continue your crappy Youtube channels and leave cerebral discourses alone

If someone is a kleptomaniac, is that an intentional behaviour?

I know you don’t have idea about human psych but violence is natural to humans. Go study it and you’ll see.

Some people can’t help cheating either, they’ll always cheat bc it’s in them.

So if you think none of these vices should be accepted, why should homosexuality be accepted over violence. You need to study beyond your biases and desires to sleep with men. Violence is as natural as homosexuality, if you’ll fight for one to be accepted, then fight for the other too otherwise stop this nonsense pls.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2023
Techobeys:

If someone is a kleptomaniac, is that an intentional behaviour?

I know you don’t have idea about human psych but violence is natural to humans. Go study it and you’ll see.

Some people can’t help cheating either, they’ll always cheat bc it’s in them.

So if you think none of these vices should be accepted, why should homosexuality be accepted over violence. You need to study beyond your biases and desires to sleep with men. Violence is as natural as homosexuality, if you’ll fight for one to be accepted, then fight for the other too otherwise stop this nonsense pls.
1. Kleptomania is a mental disease. We give opioids and psychotherapy
2. You're dealing with a physician with psychiatric leanings. So yes I know a lil bit more about the human psyche than you. Humans have tendency for violence but its not accepted, and definitely not normal. Lemme give an example. If you see a man always breaking his TV, slapping his wife, biting his neighbors etc. Do you sit down and say oh, that's normal with humans? No! You bundle him to the psyche ward. Unfortunately in our religious environment, we take them to churches
So long and short, violence is a part of the human response spectrum but not natural and acceptable
3. Cheating isnt acceptable anywhere. Why? Becausr there is always a victim. Same as violence
Now answer, who is the victim when 2 men or women engage in homosexual act?
PS: I know your dim brain tells you anyone that supports gay is automatically gay. Well you're wrong. I'm not gay. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Techobeys: 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Kleptomania is a mental disease. We give opioids and psychotherapy
2. You're dealing with a physician with psychiatric leanings. So yes I know a lil bit more about the human psyche than you. Humans have tendency for violence but its not accepted, and definitely not normal. Lemme give an example. If you see a man always breaking his TV, slapping his wife, biting his neighbors etc. Do you sit down and say oh, that's normal with humans? No! You bundle him to the psyche ward. Unfortunately in our religious environment, we take them to churches
So long and short, violence is a part of the human response spectrum but not natural and acceptable
3. Cheating isnt acceptable anywhere. Why? Becausr there is always a victim. Same as violence
Now answer, who is the victim when 2 men or women engage in homosexual act?
PS: I know your dim brain tells you anyone that supports gay is automatically gay. Well you're wrong. I'm not gay. Thank you

With due respect sir, you don’t know about the human psyche more than me. What you know is human body and not psyche so kindly retract you statement.

Violence is natural, in psychoanalysis, everything is just violence and a doctor and a thief are channeling their violence differently.

So what you saying is not reasonable. The fact that society accept one thing does not make it rational.

Do you understand that you insulting me and calling my brain dim is also violence? Bc Is this continues, it’ll culminate to the level of physical violence. Verbal violence are as destructive as physical ones.

Gay is can be viewed as a disease if you think kleptomania is also a disease. The fact that society accepts one and hates the other does not make it rational.

Kindly, study these things more rationally pls. I hope you know that you saying you’re not gay doesn’t actually mean you’re not one.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Aemmyjah(m): 8:06pm On Mar 16, 2023
jaephoenix:

You called me a selfish ape, I think about myself only. And I pointed out to you, that even the food your child or wife eats nourishes it or her own body, and not yours. When you eat your own food, it nourishes only you
That is normal fact na
The air you breathe does not affect the other person
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by triplechoice(m): 5:04pm On Mar 19, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Africa was a hotbed of homosexuality.
The (Yoruba), the word for “homosexual” is adofuro, a colloquialism for someone who has anal sex. It might sound insulting and derogatory, however, the point is there is a word for the behaviour. Moreover, this is not a new word; it is as old as the Yoruba culture itself.

In the northern part of Nigeria, yan daudu is a Hausa term to described effeminate men who are considered to be wives to men. While the Yoruba word might be more about behaviour than identity, this Hausa term is more about identity. You have to look and act like a yan daudu to be called one. It is not an identity you can just carry. These words are neutral; they are not infused with hate or disgust.

Barack Obama tells African states to abandon anti-gay discrimination
In the Buganda Kingdom, part of modern-day Uganda, King Mwanga II was openly gay and faced no hate from his subjects until white men brought the Christian church and its condemnation. Though King Mwanga is the most prominent African recorded as being openly gay, he was not alone.In Boy-Wives and Female Husbands, a book examining homosexuality and feminism in Africa, the researchers found ‘‘explicit” Bushman artwork that depicts men engaging in same-sex sexual activity. There have been other indicators that the transition from boyhood to adulthood within many African ethnic groups involved same-sex sexual activities. Also pre-Pyramid paintings in ancient Egypt depict gay men entwined and kissing

2. Maybe ignorant people hide behind religion to exhibit homophobia

What you copied directly from the article written by the gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, are gay propoganda; false narratives. None of it supports your wild claims that in the past Africa was a hotbed of homosexuality and that we were also immersed in it.

In the first place, the Yoruba word, adofuro, only describes anal sex and not homosexuality. Homosexuals are not the only ones to engage anal sex. Some men who aren't gays also have anal sex with either a male or female partner. The author of the article has placed the word,homosexual, in quotes because he is not certain if the word , adofuro, actually describes that. He Just gave his own subjective interpretation of it.

Secondly, the fact we had few effeminate men in the northern part of Nigeria who could marry is still not enough for your generalisation. There's no evidence whatsoever of such men living together with any man as "husband and wife" similar to the culture of homosexuality currently practiced in the Western world.The men were open to have sex with anybody, married and unmarried men ,and not cohabiting with anyone.

Furthermore, the claim that king Mwaga 11 was openly gay is one of those false narratives meant to deceive the gullible public. The King never at anytime declared he was gay. There's no evidence he flaunted that lifestyle . None of his subjects confirmed he was having sex with any man.

So, where did the rumor that he was openly gay emanate from?

It came from the false accusation placed on him by white Christian colonialists . He was accused , without any evidence, of sleeping with some young men whom he had actually executed for converting to Christianity. The King put up a strong resistance against colonial rule and Christianity, and for that , they set him up in order to remove him and have their way.

It was a case of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. The information being withheld from the public is the fact that the king was married to sixteen different women who produced many children for him. Why then would anyone in their right senses describe such a man as openly gay is something very difficult to understand. Even if it was true he slept with other men, that still doesn't make him homosexual. He was married to women.

https://theafricanroyalfamilies.com/

Finally, artworks depicting men having sex with other men doesn't confirm anything. Artworks are produced for a number of reasons which are usually not known except by the person who actually produced them. If we don't know the actual reason for which an artwork was created, we can't just speculate using our personal experiences or from our own view point, and then try to force what we arrived at on others as evidence of something.

In certain parts of Africa, especially in sub Saharan Africa, it's believed that male members of some secret cults engaged in anal sex with other men either for acquiring mystical powers or as part of initiatory rites into such societies. So, it's possible those art depictions represents such beliefs or something else we don't even know.

I'm not against homosexuals. Why should I? I don't subscribe to any religious text that instruct its readers to condemn them. What I'm against are the misinformation , half truths and outright lies being dished out concerning the issue.

It's insulting to our collective intelligence as Africans to sit down and watch, without reacting, while some outsiders, in conjunction with our own people, are trying desperately to rewrite our own history.

King Mwaga 11 was the first prominent African to come out as gay? Oh!

Exactly the same tactics being used by some individuals and Christian groups; Jesus was a black man, he was from Africa, infact the Bible was written by the Yorubas, there's a word for the devil in Yoruba and blah blah blah.

Not everyone is fooled.

Below is where you directly copied from.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/09/being-gay-african-history-homosexuality-christianity

Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by orisa37: 6:42pm On Mar 19, 2023
NO. IT HAPPENS IN THE MIND AND NOT IN THE HEART. IT'S AN EMOTION AND ALWAYS REGRETTABLE.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by triplechoice(m): 8:00pm On Mar 19, 2023
About king Mwaga 11

Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2023
triplechoice:

What you copied directly from the article written by the gay rights activist, Bisi Alimi, are gay propoganda; false narratives. None of it supports your wild claims that in the past Africa was a hotbed of homosexuality and that we were also immersed in it.

In the first place, the Yoruba word, adofuro, only describes anal sex and not homosexuality. Homosexuals are not the only ones to engage anal sex. Some men who aren't gays also have anal sex with either a male or female partner. The author of the article has placed the word,homosexual, in quotes because he is not certain if the word , adofuro, actually describes that. He Just gave his own subjective interpretation of it.

Secondly, the fact we had few effeminate men in the northern part of Nigeria who could marry is still not enough for your generalisation. There's no evidence whatsoever of such men living together with any man as "husband and wife" similar to the culture of homosexuality currently practiced in the Western world.The men were open to have sex with anybody, married and unmarried men ,and not cohabiting with anyone.

Furthermore, the claim that king Mwaga 11 was openly gay is one of those false narratives meant to deceive the gullible public. The King never at anytime declared he was gay. There's no evidence he flaunted that lifestyle . None of his subjects confirmed he was having sex with any man.

So, where did the rumor that he was openly gay emanate from?

It came from the false accusation placed on him by white Christian colonialists . He was accused , without any evidence, of sleeping with some young men whom he had actually executed for converting to Christianity. The King put up a strong resistance against colonial rule and Christianity, and for that , they set him up in order to remove him and have their way.

It was a case of giving a dog a bad name in order to hang it. The information being withheld from the public is the fact that the king was married to sixteen different women who produced many children for him. Why then would anyone in their right senses describe such a man as openly gay is something very difficult to understand. Even if it was true he slept with other men, that still doesn't make him homosexual. He was married to women.

https://theafricanroyalfamilies.com/

Finally, artworks depicting men having sex with other men doesn't confirm anything. Artworks are produced for a number of reasons which are usually not known except by the person who actually produced them. If we don't know the actual reason for which an artwork was created, we can't just speculate using our personal experiences or from our own view point, and then try to force what we arrived at on others as evidence of something.

In certain parts of Africa, especially in sub Saharan Africa, it's believed that male members of some secret cults engaged in anal sex with other men either for acquiring mystical powers or as part of initiatory rites into such societies. So, it's possible those art depictions represents such beliefs or something else we don't even know.

I'm not against homosexuals. Why should I? I don't subscribe to any religious text that instruct its readers to condemn them. What I'm against are the misinformation , half truths and outright lies being dished out concerning the issue.

It's insulting to our collective intelligence as Africans to sit down and watch, without reacting, while some outsiders, in conjunction with our own people, are trying desperately to rewrite our own history.

King Mwaga 11 was the first prominent African to come out as gay? Oh!

Exactly the same tactics being used by some individuals and Christian groups; Jesus was a black man, he was from Africa, infact the Bible was written by the Yorubas, there's a word for the devil in Yoruba and blah blah blah.

Not everyone is fooled.

Below is where you directly copied from.

https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/09/being-gay-african-history-homosexuality-christianity

1. Oh yes, Africa was on bed with homosexuality. Back then it was accepted. Adufuro means anal sex but which sexual orientation started it before heterosexuals? Homosexuals. That's why that word was coined. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudoko_dako
2. There's a copious amount of history of effeminate African men getting married to men. You can Google it and blow your mind. In fact lemme help you out with a few examples.
The vocabulary used to describe same-sex relations in traditional languages, predating colonialism, is further proof of the existence of such relations in precolonial Africa. To name but a few, the Shangaan of southern Africa referred to same-sex relations as “inkotshane” (male-wife); Basotho women in present-day Lesotho engage in socially sanctioned erotic relationships called “motsoalle” (special friend) and in the Wolof language, spoken in Senegal, homosexual men are known as “gor-digen” (men-women).

But to be sure, the context and experiences of such relationships did not necessarily mirror homosexual relations as understood in the West, nor were they necessarily consistent with what we now describe as a gay or queer identity.

Same-sex relationships in Africa were far more complex than what the champions of the “un-African” myth would have us believe. Apart from erotic same-sex desire, in precolonial Africa, several other activities were involved in same-sex (or what the colonialists branded “unnatural”) sexuality. For example, the Ndebele and Shona in Zimbabwe, the Azande in Sudan and Congo, the Nupe in Nigeria and the Tutsi in Rwanda and Burundi all engaged in same-sex acts for spiritual rearmament — i.e., as a source of fresh power for their territories. It was also used for ritual purposes. Among various communities in South Africa, sex education among adolescent peers allowed them to experiment through acts such as “thigh sex” (“hlobonga” among the Zulu, “ukumetsha” among the Xhosa and “gangisa” among the Shangaan).

3. Im not saying some of the homosexual intimacy wasn't for any other purpose. Of course they were thought to give power. But in the end, its still homo sex, whether for power, initiation or pleasure.
Til now some female cults in nigeria initiate their members with sex orgies. I guess its the White Men that taught them that, right?
4. Mwanga 2 had wives to comply with his father's wishes, but it didn't stop him from engaging in homosexuality. There are African sites(not American or European) that labelled him as such. Its well known.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theafricanroyalfamilies.com/2022/06/04/kabaka-king-mwanga-ii-of-buganda-gay-bisexual-or-queer/&ved=2ahUKEwip1NyZ2O_9AhUGgv0HHdYcDv8QFnoECGgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0H1QrHzWl8LJnGEjzpJWr1

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/king-mwanga-ii-of-buganda-the-19th-century-ugandan-king-who-was-gay
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 3:29pm On Mar 22, 2023
Techobeys:

With due respect sir, you don’t know about the human psyche more than me. What you know is human body and not psyche so kindly retract you statement.

Violence is natural, in psychoanalysis, everything is just violence and a doctor and a thief are channeling their violence differently.

So what you saying is not reasonable. The fact that society accept one thing does not make it rational.

Do you understand that you insulting me and calling my brain dim is also violence? Bc Is this continues, it’ll culminate to the level of physical violence. Verbal violence are as destructive as physical ones.

Gay is can be viewed as a disease if you think kleptomania is also a disease. The fact that society accepts one and hates the other does not make it rational.

Kindly, study these things more rationally pls. I hope you know that you saying you’re not gay doesn’t actually mean you’re not one.
1. I dont know the human psyche, only the body? Pray sir, are you a psychiatrist, psychologist or neuroscientist? Youre saying a physician doesn't understand psychiatry? Wtf? Are you for real?
2. This is the definition of violence
The intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, that either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment or deprivation
And there is no mention of verbal aspect of it. I don't understand what you mean by thief and doctor expressing their violence differently. Please shed more light.
3. What is rational about stealing or kleptomania? Are they accepted by society? No.
4. You insinuated I'm gay with this…
So if you think none of these vices should be accepted, why should homosexuality be accepted over violence. [b]You need to study beyond your biases and desires to sleep with men. [/b]Violence is as natural as homosexuality, if you’ll fight for one to be accepted, then fight for the other too otherwise stop this nonsense pls.

… and I dont like it
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Techobeys: 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. I dont know the human psyche, only the body? Pray sir, are you a psychiatrist, psychologist or neuroscientist? Youre saying a physician doesn't understand psychiatry? Wtf? Are you for real?
2. This is the definition of violence
The intentional use of physical force or power, threatened or actual, against oneself, another person, or against a group or community, that either results in or has a high likelihood of resulting in injury, death, psychological harm, maldevelopment or deprivation
And there is no mention of verbal aspect of it. I don't understand what you mean by thief and doctor expressing their violence differently. Please shed more light.
3. What is rational about stealing or kleptomania? Are they accepted by society? No.
4. You insinuated I'm gay with this…
So if you think none of these vices should be accepted, why should homosexuality be accepted over violence. [b]You need to study beyond your biases and desires to sleep with men. [/b]Violence is as natural as homosexuality, if you’ll fight for one to be accepted, then fight for the other too otherwise stop this nonsense pls.

… and I dont like it

Well if you say you know psychology, then you should know that certain perspective of psychology think violence is inborn and can be harnessed for social purposes.

And for insinuating that you’re gay , I’m sorry if you do not like it.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by jaephoenix(m): 1:51am On Mar 23, 2023
Techobeys:

Well if you say you know psychology, then you should know that certain perspective of psychology think violence is inborn and can be harnessed for social purposes.

And for insinuating that you’re gay , I’m sorry if you do not like it.
Its psychological theories. Everyone has an element of violence, and have a trigger threshold. But by and large, no one accepts violence
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Techobeys: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Its psychological theories. Everyone has an element of violence, and have a trigger threshold. But by and large, no one accepts violence

Not accepting violence doesn’t mean you don’t express what’s inborn. People don’t like when they are at the receiving end of violence, but if they’re the one dishing it out, they love it.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by triplechoice(m): 1:56pm On Mar 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

1. Oh yes, Africa was on bed with homosexuality. Back then it was accepted. Adufuro means anal sex but which sexual orientation started it before heterosexuals? Homosexuals. That's why that word was coined.

The above is a joke. So homosexuals were the first people to have anal sex in Yoruba land and because of that
the word "adofuro" was coined?

Where did you get that from?

Where are the Yorubas on Nairaland to confirm this.

@Folykaze and @Deepsight and @Lordreed ( not sure if you're Yoruba ,Reed, but need to hear from you too.) ,How true is it that homosexuals where the first people to have anal sex in Yoruba land which resulted in the descriptive word ,"adofuro"

@Jaephonix I think you're just imagining things ,and it's proof for me that you're only interested in winning an argument ,and don't care how you achieve that.

Even if it were true that homosexuals were the first to have anal sex, it still doesn't support your any of wild claims. Homosexuality and bisexuality are two different things. It's either you don't know the difference between the two, or you're deliberately trying to blur the lines in order to find support for your false assertions. You cannot confuse me with such deceptive argument. I'm very good at spotting that

The first link you shared below doesn't show how homosexuals were the first to have anal sex nor does it prove Africa was a hotbed of homosexuality. I think you need to check again the meaning of the qualifiers, "hotbed and immersed", you're using. They don't accurately describe what happened back then in Africa.

Nobody is denying the fact that we had effeminate men who could marry and have sex with other men in certain parts of Africa , but the culture wasn't widespread . What was common back then, was bisexuality not homosexuality
The links you shared showed nothing much. Just isolated cases here and there in some remote parts of Africa, and not everywhere.

What of your own community?

Are you not an African?

Get closer to your own people , listen to what they have to say and know the truth first-hand from them. I'm afraid you're being misled by what you read on some gay propoganda website.

Relationships with those effeminate shouldn't be equated with the culture of homosexuality as it's currently practiced in the western world, where it's one man to one man, one woman to one woman alone. The effeminate men if they marry at all, were married to men who were also married to women and that's not same sex relationship, homosexuality as we currently understand it to mean.

In most cases, if not all, such marriages with effeminate men are usually hidden from the public.

If same sex relationship was the norm and widespread back then in Africa, then the consequence of that would easily be seen; a marked decrease in the general population, since those who engage in same sex relationship don't procreate.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mudoko_dako
2. There's a copious amount of history of effeminate African men getting married to men. You can Google it and blow your mind. In fact lemme help you out with a few examples.
The vocabulary used to describe same-sex relations in traditional languages, predating colonialism, is further proof of the existence of such relations in precolonial Africa. To name but a few, the Shangaan of southern Africa referred to same-sex relations as “inkotshane” (male-wife); Basotho women in present-day Lesotho engage in socially sanctioned erotic relationships called “motsoalle” (special friend) and in the Wolof language, spoken in Senegal, homosexual men are known as “gor-digen” (men-women).

But to be sure, the context and experiences of such relationships did not necessarily mirror homosexual relations as understood in the West, nor were they necessarily consistent with what we now describe as a gay or queer identity.
If such relationships didn't mirror homosexual relationship as it's understood in the west, then why continue to use the inappropriate expression , same sex relationship, to describe it?

Why not describe it as it's? .They way it was understood and practiced back then in Africa.,so we get a clearer picture for comparison with what we see now

If you don't reply to the above question then don't expect me to continue with the conversation.

Same-sex relationships in Africa were far more complex than what the champions of the “un-African” myth would have us believe. Apart from erotic same-sex desire, in precolonial Africa, several other activities were involved in same-sex (or what the colonialists branded “unnatural”) sexuality. For example, the Ndebele and Shona in Zimbabwe, the Azande in Sudan and Congo, the Nupe in Nigeria and the Tutsi in Rwanda and Burundi all engaged in same-sex acts for spiritual rearmament — i.e., as a source of fresh power for their territories. It was also used for ritual purposes. Among various communities in South Africa, sex education among adolescent peers allowed them to experiment through acts such as “thigh sex” (“hlobonga” among the Zulu, “ukumetsha” among the Xhosa and “gangisa” among the Shangaan).
If you had the above information before now, why withholding it?You already misled your readers into believing that those artworks you discussed in your previous reply represents evidence of homosexuality.. You never considered anything else.

3. Im not saying some of the homosexual intimacy wasn't for any other purpose. Of course they were thought to give power. But in the end, its still homo sex, whether for power, initiation or pleasure.
There's nothing like homosexual intimacy or gay sex. Sex is sex Intimacy is intimacy.Anal sex is not only for homosexuals? People who aren't gays are sometimes forced by circumstances to engage in anal sex.; Male students in an only male hostel, some sex starved soldiers with POW, and Sex starved prisoners
with other inmates during their period of incarceration. . Once the situation changes, the above group of persons usually revert back to the usual lifestyle.

What I see, is that you seem hell bent in seeing homosexuality in everything around you. So, I wonder why you're yet to describe as homosexuals ,male footballers who warmly embrace each other, and roll together on the field of play, during a game of football once a goal is scored..

Til now some female cults in nigeria initiate their members with sex orgies. I guess its the White Men that taught them that, right?
Apart from you not providing any evidence for the above, I struggle to see its relevance to the ongoing discussion. The discussion is not centered on who taught anyone anything ,but on the false claim that the culture of homosexuality currently practiced in the western world is the same as we had back then in Africa and that it was also widespread

4. Mwanga 2 had wives to comply with his father's wishes, but it didn't stop him from engaging in homosexuality. There are African sites(not American or European) that labelled him as such. Its well known.
It's your own imagination that Mwaga 11 had wives to "comply with his father's wishes" share your source if you're not lying.

An African male king refusing to get married? You're telling tales by moonlight.

African sites labelling the king homosexual doesn't make it true. What makes something true is when it's supported by facts. There are no evidence from the link you shared below , which I retained in my reply, to confirm the king was openly gay. I have already explained the source of the false story.It was from the false accusation placed on him by the white colonialists. None of his own people confirmed he was gay and we don't have any images to support that he actually displayed that lifestyle openly.

The annoying thing you have done now, is that you shared exactly the same link which I already shared ,without even bothering to read it yourself
You only read the headline and quickly attached it to your post or read it without understanding it.

If you had actually read it , you would have seen that what it contains debunked your claim that the King was openly gay.
Go back to the thread and see where I shared the same thing showing where it was stated clearly that there's no evidence the King was openly gay.

Someone married to sixteen women is not homosexual. It doesn't matter if the person sometimes has sex with other men.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://theafricanroyalfamilies.com/2022/06/04/kabaka-king-mwanga-ii-of-buganda-gay-bisexual-or-queer/&ved=2ahUKEwip1NyZ2O_9AhUGgv0HHdYcDv8QFnoECGgQAQ&usg=AOvVaw0H1QrHzWl8LJnGEjzpJWr1

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/king-mwanga-ii-of-buganda-the-19th-century-ugandan-king-who-was-gay[/quote]
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by efficiencie(m): 2:19pm On Mar 23, 2023
HUMANIIST:
whys.
this attraction.
homophobia.
homosexuality.
Live and let live.

AndroidAI

Yes it is natural. Just as lying, fornicating, adultery, abortion, porn, prostitution etc are also very natural. These are natural deeds of mankind from time immemorial.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by LordReed(m): 2:28pm On Mar 23, 2023
triplechoice:

The above is a joke. So homosexuals were the first people to have anal sex in Yoruba land and because of that

@Folykaze and @deepsight and @Lordreed ( not sure if you're Yoruba ,Reed, but need to hear from you too.) ,How true is it that homosexuals where the first people to have anal sex in Yoruba land which resulted in the descriptive word ,"adofuro"

@Jaephonix I think you're just imagining things ,and it's proof for me that you're only interested in winning an argument ,and don't care how you achieve that.

Even if it were true that homosexuals were the first to have anal sex, it still doesn't support your any of wild claims. Homosexuality and bisexuality are two different things. It's either you don't know the difference between the two, or you're deliberately trying to blur the lines in order to find support for your false assertions. You cannot confuse me with such deceptive argument. I'm very good at spotting that

The first link you shared below doesn't show how homosexuals were the first to have anal sex nor does it prove Africa was a hotbed of homosexuality. I think you need to check again the meaning of the qualifiers, "hotbed and immersed", you're using. They don't accurately describe what happened back then in Africa.

Nobody is denying the fact that we had effeminate men who could marry and have sex with other men in certain parts of Africa , but the culture wasn't widespread . What was common back then, was bisexuality not homosexuality
The links you shared showed nothing much. Just isolated cases here and there in some remote parts of Africa, and not everywhere.

Are you not an African?

Get closer to your own people , listen to what they have to say and know the truth first-hand from them. I'm afraid you're being misled by what you read on some gay propoganda website.

Relationships with those effeminate shouldn't be equated with the culture of homosexuality as it's currently practiced in the western world, where it's one man to one man, one woman to one woman alone. The effeminate men if they marry at all, were married to men who were also married to women and that's not same sex relationship, homosexuality as we currently understand it to mean.

In most cases, if not all, such marriages with effeminate men are usually hidden from the public.

If same sex relationship was the norm and widespread back then in Africa, then the consequence of that would easily be seen; a marked decrease in the general population, since those who engage in same sex relationship don't procreate. If such relationships didn't mirror homosexual relationship as it's understood in the west, then why continue to use the inappropriate expression , same sex relationship, to describe it?

Why not describe it as it's? .They way it was understood and practiced back then in Africa.,so we get a clearer picture for comparison with what we see now

If you don't reply to the above question then don't expect me to continue with the conversation.
If you had the above information before now, why withholding it?You already misled your readers into believing that those artworks you discussed in your previous reply represents evidence of homosexuality.. You never considered anything else.
[/i] There's nothing like homosexual intimacy or gay sex. Sex is sex Intimacy is intimacy.Anal sex is not only for homosexuals? People who aren't gays are sometimes forced by circumstances to engage in anal sex.; Male students in an only male hostel, some sex starved soldiers with POW, and Sex starved prisoners
with other inmates during their period of incarceration. . Once the situation changes, the above group of persons usually revert back to the usual lifestyle.

What I see, is that you seem hell bent in seeing homosexuality in everything around you. So, I wonder why you're yet to describe as homosexuals ,male footballers who warmly embrace each other, and roll together on the field of play, during a game of football once a goal is scored.. Apart from you not providing any evidence for the above, I struggle to see its relevance to the ongoing discussion. The discussion is not centered on who taught anyone anything ,but on the false claim that the culture of homosexuality currently practiced in the western world is the same as we had back then in Africa and that it was also widespread
It's your own imagination that Mwaga 11 had wives to "comply with his father's wishes" share your source if you're not lying.

An African male king refusing to get married? You're telling tales by moonlight.

African sites labelling the king homosexual doesn't make it true. What makes something true is when it's supported by facts. There are no evidence from the link you shared below , which I retained in my reply, to confirm the king was openly gay. I have already explained the source of the false story.It was from the false accusation placed on him by the white colonialists. None of his own people confirmed he was gay and we don't have any images to support that he actually displayed that lifestyle openly.

The annoying thing you have done now, is that you shared exactly the same link which I already shared ,without even bothering to read it yourself
You only read the headline and quickly attached it to your post or read it without understanding it.

If you had actually read it , you would have seen that what it contains debunked your claim that the King was openly gay.
Go back to the thread and see where I shared the same thing showing where it was stated clearly that there's no evidence the King was openly gay.

Someone married to sixteen women is not homosexual. It doesn't matter if the person sometimes has sex with other men.

https://face2faceafrica.com/article/king-mwanga-ii-of-buganda-the-19th-century-ugandan-king-who-was-gay

I am not Yoruba so I will need to do so extensive research for this and the history of homosexuality in Africa.
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by Kayouzka(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2023
triplechoice:

@Folykaze and @deepsight and @Lordreed ( not sure if you're Yoruba ,Reed, but need to hear from you too.) ,How true is it that homosexuals where the first people to have anal sex in Yoruba land which resulted in the descriptive word ,"adofuro"

Are you not an African?

If same sex relationship was the norm and widespread back then in Africa, then the consequence of that would easily be seen; a marked decrease in the general population, since those who engage in same sex relationship don't procreate. If such relationships didn't mirror homosexual relationship as it's understood in the west, then why continue to use the inappropriate expression , same sex relationship, to describe it?

[/i] There's nothing like homosexual intimacy or gay sex. Sex is sex Intimacy is intimacy.Anal sex is not only for homosexuals? People who aren't gays are sometimes forced by circumstances to engage in anal sex.; Male students in an only male hostel, some sex starved soldiers with POW, and Sex starved prisoners

What I see, is that you seem hell bent in seeing homosexuality in everything around you. So, I wonder why you're yet to describe as homosexuals ,male footballers who warmly embrace each other, and roll together on the field of play, during a game of football once a goal is scored.. Apart from you not providing any evidence for the above, I struggle to see its relevance to the ongoing discussion. The discussion is not centered on who taught anyone anything ,but on the false claim that the culture of homosexuality currently practiced in the western world is the same as we had back then in Africa and that it was also widespread

It is a known fact that mwanga of Uganda was gay stop twisting history, he killed some of his lovers when they became Christians and refused his affection. today they are Christian matyrs in Uganda
Re: Been A Gay Is Natural by triplechoice(m): 3:20pm On Mar 23, 2023
Kayouzka:

It is a known fact that mwanga of Uganda was gay stop twisting history, he killed some of his lovers when they became Christians and refused his affection. today they are Christian matyrs in Uganda

It's not a fact he was gay. What you just regurgitate is gay propoganda which has been debunked at different times.

We have several images of the king, but not one to show where he flaunted that lifestyle.

It was a false accusationhe was gay by people who wanted to take over his kingdom .

If you insist he was openly gay, then provide a reliable source detailing how he displayed that lifestyle openly.Make sure you don't bring where he was labelled gay without any evidence.

I'm not interested in reading propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Vision Is A FORESIGHT Based On An INSIGHT With A Deep HINDSIGHT." / It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again / My Favorite Atheists Quote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 178
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.