Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,836 members, 7,806,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos (3432 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Obiano Finally Opens Up, Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring His Election / 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:08pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

We all know how fake propaganda are born so forget those nonsense you guys are spreading

I can now see that you are not the type to chat intellectually with just a load of emotional and self-belief reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

I can now see that you are not the type to chat intellectually with just a load of emotional and self-belief reality.
You are not even chatting from an intellectual perspective but emotion laden bigotry conjectures, Labour party will be on ballot this Saturday so deal with it
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:14pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

You are not even chatting from an intellectual perspective but emotion laden bigotry conjectures, Labour party will be on ballot this Saturday so deal with it

Say the bolded without tears, please, can you now?

You claimed it was propaganda, have you looked up his old post? grin I told you, when the news was trending I looked up his posts and found some of the said posts/thread but you claim its all propaganda without making your own findings tell me that is not you being emotionally or crying? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Say the bolded without tears, please, can you now?

You claimed it was propaganda, have you looked up his old post? grin I told you, when the news was trending I looked up his posts and found some of the said posts/thread but you claim its all propaganda without making your own findings tell me that is not you being emotionally or crying? grin
I don't really subscribe to such mentality people say things based on the circumstances, did Tinubu not once said he don't believe in Nigeria?
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:21pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I don't really subscribe to such mentality people say things based on the circumstances, did Tinubu not once said he don't believe in Nigeria?

What are you even saying now? What brought tinubu into this matter now?

People say things? Did you just say things, WFT? You are obviously out of touch with reality the that ' things ' lasted for years and he wouldn't even stop? Damn!, this dude didn't even bother to do his findings no wonder you argue blindly and emotionally.

Jeeeez!!n

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

What are you even saying now? What brought tinubu into this matter now?

People say things? Did you just say things, WFT? You are obviously out of touch with reality the that ' things ' lasted for years and he wouldn't even stop? Damn!, this dude didn't even bother to do his findings no wonder you argue blindly and emotionally.

Jeeeez!!n

Are we not discussing people who said things out of circumstances and given how deep fake you guys are, I take I coming from you with a pinch of salt
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Are we not discussing people who said things out of circumstances and given how deep fake you guys are, I take I coming from you with a pinch of salt

Dude, what's this now? You are no longer making any sense. Abeg, don't spine my head with your emotion. please, refer to my post before this one and please, read it patiently this time.

grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:35pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Dude, what's this now? You are no longer making any sense. Abeg, don't spine my head with your emotion. please, refer to my post before this one and please, read it patiently this time.

grin
No you are the one not making any sense at all, people will vote for LP on Saturday in Lagos and that's what matters, all I'm saying Yorubas should grow up and not throw away their child with the bath water
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

No you are the one not making any sense at all, people will vote for LP on Saturday in Lagos and that's what matters, all I'm saying is Yorubas should grow up and not throw away their child with the bath water

You've just taken me aback, shifting the goalpost. I thought we were establishing the fact whether his bigotry threads were genuine or propaganda and I asked you to check up on his twit ( if he hasn't deleted them) right, so what's this?

Oga, stop dragging my mention and lacing with emotion vote for him if you like that's your business but don't tell us what and what's not. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:41pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

You've just taken me aback, shifting the goalpost. I thought we were establishing the fact whether his bigotry threads were genuine or propaganda and I asked you to check up on his twit ( if he hasn't deleted them) right, so what's this?

Oga, stop dragging my mention and lacing with emotion vote for him if you like that's your business but don't tell us what and what's not. grin
I pointed out to you why you shouldn't vilify him, and I never said you should vote for him, I said his people and those that stands for the oppressed should vote for him
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:45pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I pointed out to you why you shouldn't vilify him, and I never said you should vote for him, I said his people and those that stand for the oppressed should vote for him

Oga, I have reason and power to choose whom to love and not to embrace is that too hard for you to understand?

It's purely tribal for some of us have gone through his attacks/bigotry thread against my tribe and people.

Na by force ni!? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Oga, I have reason and power to choose whom to love and not to embrace is that too hard for you to understand?

It's purely tribal for some of us have gone through his attacks/bigotry thread against my tribe and people.

Na by force ni!? grin
I called on my own people who are also his people and fellow Nigerians to vote for him, that shouldn't be hard for you to grasp either
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I called on my own people who are also his people and fellow Nigerians to vote for him, that shouldn't be hard for you to grasp either
You can as well bring all your lineage and family sef

Remember I said...

Your cup of coffee? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 8:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

You can as well bring all your lineage and family sef

Remember I said...

Your cup of coffee? grin
at first you didnt act like it was my cup of coffee, however now you talking
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by Tflex01: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Who is dragging Ownership of Lagos with you, this particular candidate has a father who is Lagosian are you categorizing him among Pure bread Igbos from south east, so perhaps the Igbos from the maternal side rejects him that makes him a beast of no nation

It is who he identifies with that matters. He insulted the Yorubas and sided with Biafra, do you need to know where his loyalty lies. Even if he wins, he may end up being killed.

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:
at first you didnt act like it was my cup of coffee, however now you talking

Stroll up and read your thread. Commoooooon! !!!

Jeeeeez!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
Tflex01:

It is who he identifies with that matters. He insulted the Yorubas and sided with Biafra, do you need to know where his loyalty lies. Even if he wins, he may end up being killed.
Go kill am na, at least he would already make history, let's pray he win then the issue of being killed will be treated as speculative, why talk as if Biafra is against Yoruba, Biafra fought with the Nigerian state not the Yoruba Nation, some Yorubas even fought along Biafra so what is the whole talk about Biafra this, Biafra that
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Stroll up and read your thread. Commoooooon! !!!

Jeeeeez!!!!!
Why not you scroll up and read, as if I don't know what I wrote and wrote not
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Why not you scroll up and read, as if I don't know what I wrote and wrote not

Jeeez! You have no clue do you? You opened this thread right when you already made up you mind whom you would vote for?

Still no clue? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Jeeez! You have no clue do you? You opened this thread right when you already made up you mind whom you would vote for?

Still no clue? grin
Please go read the post and stop making fool of yourself, I live in Enugu theres no way I will vote in Lagos for now, so I don't know where you are arguing from even up to me deciding to vote, I only called on my people to give labour party candidate a substantial amount of vote even if he don't have to win,
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by Toosure70: 9:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
I pity some people

2 Likes

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by D1official: 9:15pm On Mar 05, 2023
flokii:
The thing about threat is that once it becomes frequent, there is 90 percent chance that the threat would eventually be carried out..

You can't cross river Niger, cross over 1000 miles and come to drag ownership of Lagos with those God handed over the terrain to.. You just can't.
If igbos are hurt in anyway on Saturday then you would realize why even the FULANI dreads us. TRUST ME DO NOT PUSH THOSE GUYS O.
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Please go read the post and stop making fool of yourself, I live in Enugu theres no way I will vote in Lagos for now, so I don't know where you are arguing from even up to me deciding to vote, I only called on my people to give labour party candidate a substantial amount of vote even if he don't have to win,
The word ' fool ' has just been abused by you as it perfectly suit you, your ego, and your pokenosy tendency.

According to you, you kicked out your unwanted leaders but the SW has no right to choose whether they want to toll such line for whatever reason? What manner of human being are you ipig, can't you stay on your lane you are far a away there in Enugu, probably haven't stepped into lagos since you were born but here you are wanting to dictate for the people of SW?

Lmao grin
Thank you for proving me right after a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

The word ' fool ' has just been abused by you as it perfectly suit you, your ego, and your pokenosy tendency.

According to you, you kicked out your unwanted leaders but the SW has no right to choose whether they want to toll such line for whatever reason? What manner of human being at you ipig, can't you stay on your lane you are far aware in Enugu, provably have stepped into lagos since you were born but here you are wanting to dictate for the people of SW?

Lmao grin
Thank you for proving me after all.
You are just being naive, first of all, for your inform becuse you made mention of Ipig which is a derogatory way of refering to IPOB, so next time if you want to derogatory, call me a ZikistPig, because I'm a Zikist and I idolised Kaduna Nzeogwu, I respect Biafrans but I'm not of their school of thought.

Coming to Lagos, I do visit Lagos and I have my family and friends living there, those are the one I wish would vote for my candidate, I'm a politician and I have my eyes on the game, it a little start but I have to campaign for a candidate that I now believe in.

Whether you Yorubas wish to rebrand your politics or not is secondary, there's a Lagosian in the ballot, under labour party and people are free to vote for him so far as they have right to vote in Lagos
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

You are just being naive, first of all, for your inform becuse you made mention of Ipig which is a derogatory way of refering to IPOB, so next time if you want to derogatory, call me a ZikistPig, because I'm a Zikist and I idolised Kaduna Nzeogwu, I respect Biafrans but I'm not of their school of thought.

Coming to Lagos, I do visit Lagos and I have my family and friends living there, those are the one I wish would vote for my candidate, I'm a politician and I have my eyes on the game, it a little start but I have to campaign for a candidate that I now believe in.

Whether you Yorubas wish to rebrand your politics or not is secondary, there's a Lagosian in the ballot, under labour party and people are free to vote for him so far as they have right to vote in Lagos

grin grin

Thanks for the story but no thanks they sound boring.

Yes, I had to make use of that word ' ipig' because I don't think any human being should force his will on others, point accusing fingers at people for the kind of choice they make and why they make such choices.

So, it's not an insult but the reality of animalistic character and tendency.

I also believe, a reasonable human being should argue base on fact and not emotion.

I insist you haven't stepped into the said lagos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

grin grin

Thanks for the story but no thanks they sound boring.

Yes, I had to make use of that word ' ipig' because I don't think any human being should force his will on others, point accusing fingers at people for the kind of choice they make and why they make such choices.

So, it's not an insult but the reality of animalistic character and tendency.

I also believe, a reasonable human being should argue base on fact and not emotion.

I insist you haven't stepped into the said lagos.
I'm a traveller as well, I'm not forcing my opinion on you, I told people to vote for my candidate and also stressed how inhumane it is for Yorubas to be so brutal on one of their own, I spend lots of time in VI, Ilasa, Iyanakpaja, I shop in computer village, I'm planning on visiting Lagos, Abuja and Opobo rivers state around July
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I'm a traveller as well, I'm not forcing my opinion on you, I told people to vote for my candidate and also stressed how inhumane it is for Yorubas to be so brutal on one of their own, I spend lots of time in VI, Ilasa, Iyanakpaja, I shop in computer village, I'm planning on visiting Lagos, Abuja and Opobo rivers state around July

Ok. Good story. I wanted to give a fuc.ck but I found I didn't have one cos I found you are not in tone with Lagos political arena. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 9:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
funshint:
You sha be overheating the polity we go see who go cry laslas. I don't know how you'll tell a man you're coming to rob his house and he won't prepare for you.
yayyy This punch enter grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Bring that your madness on, know it that we shall defend ourselves which includes our daughter's son
your daughter was a club girl and side chick and her son was a product of play away match.why didn't you tell your daughter to respect herself to avoid all this.her son is experiencing the consequences of his mothers itching kpekus and the seed of bitterness she planted in her son's heart against his father's people grin

People say them no want you after seeing you've been compromised yet you wan force acceptance grin

I never see a set of entitled and narcissistic groups of people before grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

grin
The Lagos Arena yoi lost right even with your structure of Rigging
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 9:53pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:
Loool
Empty barrel.

Anyway, no problem but make sure the revolution starts from your region, state, and your house. grin
those guys level of entitlement and narcissism is very amusing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
your daughter was a club girl and side chick and her son was a product of play away match.why didn't you tell your daughter to respect herself to avoid all this.her son is experiencing the consequences of his mothers itching kpekus grin

People say them no want you after seeing you've been compromised yet you wan force acceptance grin

I never see a set of entitled and narcissistic groups of people before grin
Your virgin mother couldn't give you a better future, the joke is on you, are those people the only Lagosian, why not let Lagosian decide through the ballot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

quit notice Reps Give Bankole 7 Days To Resign / Name Top 10 Streets In Abeokuta That Needs Portable Drinking Water / The Desperation Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.