Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos (3335 Views)

Obidients: Which Path, Civility Or Toxicity? - Amaka Ogunjobi / Obiano Finally Opens Up, Peter Obi Demanded N7.5bn For Sponsoring His Election / 2023: Jonathan Shouldn't Mess Up His Good Name By Contesting - Idahosa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:54pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

The Lagos Arena yoi lost right even with your structure of Rigging
We wpuld like to see... Show us the rigging. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 9:55pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Show us the rigging. grin
The keyword is that you lost Lagos with all your arena
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:56pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
those guys level of entitlement and narcissism is very amusing grin

It's irritating to say the least. shocked

1 Like

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 9:57pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

The keyword is that you lost Lagos with all your arena

Dude, let's not deviate, no goal post shifting this time. You ain't escaping this, where is the rigging, please? grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:00pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Your virgin mother couldn't give you a better future, the joke is on you
person say he get Yoruba blood but he's speaking Yoruba like an Igbo man grin

If the real core lagos island people he's claiming want to finish him they'll ask him to mention 5 agboole in Lagos island,the oriki of Lagos and other questions peculiar to lagosians.you cannot cheat nature.the Igbo Blood, behaviour and tendencies in him cannot be hidden or packaged grin

In any case he has despised his father so why is he now coming back to his father's house to seek support? Is it because the elders are still sitting down watching him? Why the sudden love for your father's people? Na by force to accept fake love with ulterior motives? grin

Mama pikin is different from Papa pikin.hes clearly his mother's son so make he go him mama's state go contest Abi wetin do him mama state wey he no fit contest there? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:02pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
person say he get Yoruba blood but he's speaking Yoruba like an Igbo man grin

If the real core lagos island people he's claiming want to finish him they'll ask him to mention 5 agboole in Lagos island,the oriki of Lagos and other questions peculiar to lagosians.you cannot cheat nature.the Igbo Blood, behaviour and tendencies in him cannot be hidden or packaged grin

In any case he has despised his father so why is he now coming back to his father's house to seek support? Is it because the elders are still sitting down watching him? Why the sudden love for your father's people? Na by force to accept fake love with ulterior motives? grin

Mama pikin is different from Papa pikin.hes clearly his mother's son so make he go him mama's state go contest Abi wetin do him mama state wey he no fit contest there? grin
Someone can denounce his father but that doesn't make him any less of a citizen so far as it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that he or she is a true son of his father, it doesn't matter if either denounce the other
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

It's irritating to say the least. shocked
lol I never see where people dey threaten others to love them if no be sociopathic behaviour grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:04pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Dude, let's not deviate, no goal post shifting this time. You ain't escaping this, where is the rigging, please? grin
You want me to show you proof of Rigging lol, who are you, right in my own polling unit in Enugu there was issue, ask anyone that voted in Maryland Enugu, at some point they said they didn't have the presidential ballot, it took almost lynching before the INEC official brought it out, same thing happened in nearby Timba, a systematic step to disenfranchise people from an opposition stronghold
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:09pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

You want me to show you proof of Rigging lol, who are you, right in my own polling unit in Enugu there was issue, ask anyone that voted in Maryland Enugu, at some point they said they didn't have the presidential ballot, it took almost lynching before the INEC official brought it out, same thing happened in nearby Timba, a systematic step to disenfranchise people from an opposition stronghold

Yes, show us, the world that you are not delusional after all you claimed to be logical and I know it takes a logical person to prove his word and establish the fact when asked to.

Prove to us you don't talk before you think.

Waiting! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:10pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lol I never see where people dey threaten others to love them if no be sociopathic behaviour grin

grin grin
Can you imagine, somebody that probably never stepped foot in Lagos telling us how to run our state, region, and whom to vote for, hate or not? Far away in Enugu ooo shocked grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Yes, show us, the world that you are not delusional after all you claimed to be logical and I know it takes a logical person to prove his word and establish the fact when asked to.

Prove to us you don't talk before you think.

Waiting! grin
The matter is in court, myself trying to prove a case that is court of compete jurisdiction would be a neglect of the court process tantamount to contempt, unless I wish to be joined in the case which I certainly don't wish to as I trust the process Peter Obi is following, I have nothing to prove to you.
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

Someone can denounce his father but that doesn't make him any less of a citizen so far as it is proven beyond reasonable doubt that he or she is a true son of his father, it doesn't matter if either denounce the other
lmaoo this sense of entitlement and psychopathy get PhD o grin

Pikin denounce him Papa, doesn't want to have anything to do with him again.the Papa no vex yet with the Same breath he still wants the rights of those who are considered children when he has clearly and WILLINGLY chosen not to be a son and say he wan become him mama pikin grin which kain psychosis be this? grin

Anyway the yorubas don kuku talk am before.them say when a home is peaceful it's because the bas#ard in the home has not yet grown.now he don grow come dey disturb everybody. grin

Anyway the people when get him cane for him Papa compound dey wait make he misbehave make them give am wotowoto.

Na Oro them go use pursue both him and him mama.he no go even wait pack anything grin

Go and read about how the epe people of lagos chased out some overbearing soildiers when they had enough of their nonsense grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:13pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

The matter is in court, myself trying to prove a case that is court of compete jurisdiction would be a neglect of the court process tantamount to contempt, unless I wish to be joined in the case which I certainly don't wish to as I trust the process Peter Obi is following, I have nothing to prove to you.

If the matter is in court then why conclude in such a hurry? This shows that you are indeed deluded or you are just being emotional.

Lmaoo grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:16pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
lmaoo this sense of entitlement and psychopathy get PhD o grin

Pikin denounce him Papa, doesn't want to have anything to do with him again.the Papa no vex yet with the Same breath he still wants the rights of those who are considered children when he has clearly and WILLINGLY chosen not to be a son and say he wan become him mama pikin grin which kain psychosis be this? grin

Anyway the yorubas don kuku talk am before.them say when a home is peaceful it's because the bas#ard in the home has not yet grown.now he don grow come dey disturb everybody. grin

Anyway the people when get him cane for him Papa compound dey wait make he misbehave make them give am wotowoto.

Na Oro them go use pursue both him and him mama.he no go even wait pack anything grin

Go and read about how the epe people of lagos chased out some overbearing soildiers grin
I think you guys think statehood is about your clannish mentality, an adult is a citizen and don't need approval from the father to be accorded every right of a Citizen, the only exception is if it is proven that such man is not the fathers, if not people who wish to escape parental responsibility would denounce their children or parents who hate their kids would denounce them and deny them basic human right, Oga whatever laws you have in your Oduduwa land, once you enter the issues of the federal Republic, drop it aside
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

grin grin
Can you imagine, somebody that probably never stepped foot in Lagos telling us how to run our state, region, and whom to vote for, hate or not? Far away in Enugu ooo shocked grin
he no even fit pronounce Yoruba words.the Igbo blood in him is smelling outside so much that even a 5 year old Yoruba child can recognise he's not one of them grin

You want to govern people you can't speak their language or know their culture grin

Anyway I trust those silent elders,baales and obas of Lagos island or Yoruba land grin

When them decide reason him matter na him go japa on him own. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:18pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

If the matter is in court then why conclude in such a hurry? This shows that you are indeed deluded or you are just being emotional.

Lmaoo grin
I did not conclude, and ofcourse within my own right of freedom of speech and Expression I have right to, what I lack is the power of verdict and appropriate penalties assignment, tell me not to say what I perceive is actually an attack on my human right
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:23pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I did not conclude, and ofcourse within my own right of freedom of speech and Expression I have right to, what I lack is the power of verdict and appropriate penalties assignment, tell me not to say what I perceive is actually an attack on my human right

You are beginning to act funny already as if Nairaland was a court of law and you didn't realized that before making such statement?

AlexBells:

The Lagos Arena yoi lost right even with your structure of Rigging

You must know that the fact that you refer me as a fool doesn't mean i am one though. Nope.

You are misfiring dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
he no even fit pronounce Yoruba words.the Igbo blood in him is smelling outside so much that even a 5 year old Yoruba child can recognise he's not one of them grin

You want to govern people you can't speak their language or know their culture grin

Anyway I trust those silent elders,baales and obas of Lagos island or Yoruba land grin

When them decide reason him matter na him go japa on him own. grin

Dude is pure yeeboo, an ipob member and we don't want him pure and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:26pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I think you guys think statehood is about your clannish mentality, an adult is a citizen and don't need approval from the father to be accorded every right of a Citizen, the only exception is if it is proven that such man is not the fathers, if not people who wish to escape parental responsibility would denounce their children or parents who hate their kids would denounce them and deny them basic human right, Oga whatever laws you have in your Oduduwa land, once you enter the issues of the federal Republic, drop it aside
thank you for that,I love this energy.tell your son because he's clearly your son to go and invest his political will in his mother's state Afterall his mother's state is part of nigeria,Abi anyone ban am from contesting as governor in his mother's state?

Again you want to be a governor of Lagos and you don't want to pass through clans,kingdoms and respected/notable stakeholders in Lagos grin this your delusion get PhD o grin

Even at the level of presidency do you know how many bureaucrats, notable stakeholders across Lagos and other South West Seyi went to seek their approval and dobale for? Despite the fact of who his father was? grin

It is this same afojudi principle that always makes you feel nobody matters when you want something that made Obi fail grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:27pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

You are beginning to act funny already as if Nairaland was a court of law and you didn't realized that before making such statement?

You must know that the fact that you refer me as a fool doesn't mean i am one though. Nope.

You are misfiring dude.
I don't blame you, you seem alien to the legal lexicon, do you know what alleged mean?, I said that and it is within my right to say it, what need is a proof and I asked on what ground do you need a proof and I still told you what happened in my own unit, like I said if you want to go purely legal you can take my assertion as alleged which have its place in legal matters
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by flokii: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
D1official:

If igbos are hurt in anyway on Saturday then you would realize why even the FULANI dreads us. TRUST ME DO NOT PUSH THOSE GUYS O.

No one dreads you my dear friend.. you people are just bunch of empty noisemakers..
Highest you will cry to ICC, EU, ECOWAS etc..
God help you that Yorubas revolt after March 11. I won't say more than that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I don't blame you, you seem alien to the legal lexicon, do you know what alleged mean?, I said that and it is within my right to say it, what need is a proof and I asked on what ground do you need a proof and I still told you what happened in my own unit, like I said if you want to go purely legal you can take my assertion as alleged which have its place in legal matters

You are obviously confused right now because nairaland isn't supposed to be the court of law before you made such a strong allegation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:29pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Dude is pure yeeboo, an ipob member and we don't want him pure and simple.
exactly but his people are still delusional and deceiving him grin

The amusing part is he wants to be a governor but his people Think the baales,kabiyesis in Lagos and ooni,awujale,Lagos bureaucrats etc dont matter in his success of becoming a governor grin

Worst of all he doesn't speak Yoruba properly and doesn't know the key agbooles in Lagos island where he claims grin

Afojudi wontipoju grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
thank you for that,I love this energy.tell your son because he's clearly your son to go and invest his political will in his mother's state Afterall his mother's state is part of nigeria,Abi anyone ban am from contesting as governor in his mother's state?

Again you want to be a governor of Lagos and you don't want to pass through clans,kingdoms and respected/notable stakeholders in Lagos grin this your delusion get PhD o grin

Even at the level of presidency do you know how many bureaucrats, notable stakeholders across Lagos and other South West Seyi went to seek their approval and dobale for? Despite the fact of who his father was? grin

It is this same afojudi principle that always makes you feel nobody matters when you want something that made Obi fail grin
The constitution of Nigeria supersedes all clannish laws, If he wanted to run for the governor of Anambra, it is within his right once he met the constitutional requirement, Nigeria is not Oduduwa wait until you get Oduduwa before you judge purely Nigerian situation with Oduduwa yardstick
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

You are obviously confused right now because nairaland isn't supposed to be the court of law before you made such a strong allegation.

That's more reason I can make such strong allegations becuase people's destiny and lives is in line, Oga the election was filled with violence and manipulation, quote me anywhere
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:32pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
exactly but his people are still delusional and deceiving him grin

The amusing part is he wants to be a governor but his people Think the baales,kabiyesis in Lagos and ooni,awujale,Lagos bureaucrats etc dont matter in his success of becoming a governor grin

Worst of all he doesn't speak Yoruba properly and doesn't know the key agbooles in Lagos island where he claims grin

Afojudi wontipoju grin

I pity the guy though because yeeboo will never embrace him as long as he maintains his father's origin and name.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:34pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

That's more reason I can make such strong allegations becuase people's destiny and lives are in line, Oga the election was filled with violence and manipulation, quote me anywhere

Dude, you are sounding like a broken record. Your argument now lacks direction and meaning. You claimed someone rig the election bug failed to back it up but here you are talking about the court of law why can't you stand by your word or think before you write? Ehn!? shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:36pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

The constitution of Nigeria supersedes all clannish laws, If he wanted to run for the governor of Anambra, it is within his right once he met the constitutional requirement, Nigeria is not Oduduwa wait until you get Oduduwa before you judge purely Nigerian situation with Oduduwa yardstick
that one na for your pocket.if you meet constitutional requirements and you don't meet indigenous requirements,it's the same clans and kingdoms and stakeholders that you will need to work with in governing the state but these are the same foxes that spoil the vine that will neither give you the support or cooperation to make your governance look competent.you think you can successfully work with people who neither accept you or see you as part of them and they'll make your work easy? They'll make a show out of you grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:37pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

Dude, you are sounding like a broken record. Your argument now lacks direction and meaning. You claimed someone rig failed to back it up but here you are talking about the court of law was can't you stand by your word or think before you right? Ehn!? shocked
I said the election was rigged, and I said I have nothing to prove to you becuase the case is already in court, so you wait for the court while I have right to hold my opinion what is hard to understand here?
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by elonmuskbaby: 10:38pm On Mar 05, 2023
totit:

I pity the guy though because yeeboo will never embrace him as long as he maintains his father's origin and name.
neither will the yorubas because they see him as an entitled bas#ard who Thinks he deserves their support without establishing a background relationship with the gatekeepers of Lagos grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by AlexBells(m): 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
elonmuskbaby:
that one na for your pocket.if you meet constitutional requirements and you don't meet indigenous requirements,it's the same clans and kingdoms and stakeholders that you will need to work with in governing the state but these are the same foxes that spoil the vine that will neither give you the support or cooperation to make your governance look competent.you think you can successfully work with people who neither accept you or see you as part of them and they'll make your work easy? They'll make a show out of you grin
Oya go and tear his name out from the ballot since your clannish law is supreme, so that they beat the hell out of you, you could have just stayed in one of your Oduduwa house and give orders for his name to be excluded from the Lagos balot since you can single handedly decide everything about Lagos
Re: The Yorubas Shouldn’t Mess Up Peter Obi’s Civility By Inviting Violence In Lagos by totit: 10:39pm On Mar 05, 2023
AlexBells:

I said the election was rigged, and I said I have nothing to prove to you becuase the case is already in court, so you wait for the court while I have right to hold my opinion what is hard to understand here?

You have ' nothing ' ... Yes and that's why you should have shut up. Jeeeezz!!! It's childish when you have nothing to prove cos in the real world men are supposed to reason logically and not based on emotion or delusion.

Jeeeez!!!
You bore me. I thought I was chatting with a man, an adult.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Breaking! Simon Ekpa Appoint Mrs Azuka Charles As Defense Secretary Of Biafa-pic / Abia Gov Elect Begins An Inspection Of Port Harcourt/Aba Road With Julius Berger / Pls Is Tinubu Joking??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.