Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,851 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ (3716 Views)

Disturbing Trend In Lp Lagos: Over 95% Of Lp Agents In Lagos Are Non-yorubas / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / LP Lagos Governorship Candidate GVR Flag Off His Campaign On An Abandoned Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by techWriter3: 2:13am On Mar 06, 2023
So what
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Seun(m): 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
Is that supposed to be bad?

1 Like

Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by CodeTemplar: 8:14pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seun:
Is that supposed to be bad?
Oga Seun, that's very bad.

1 Like

Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Acidosis(m): 8:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
His wife supports ga.y. Tinubu's daughter is ga.y. That means GRV's wife likes Tinubu's daughter.

Why are you angry that GRV's wife loves Tinubu's daughter??
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

You people will kill unaselves las las grin grin grin
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Seun(m): 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
Oga Seun, that's very bad.
So love and acceptance is bad? Do you know that Jesus would have supported gays?

3 Likes

Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by CodeTemplar: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seun:
So love and acceptance is bad? Do you know that Jesus would have supported gays?
I doubt Jesus would have.
Even humans of lesser wisdom agree extinction of species of organisms should be avoided. Why should God's primary creature on earth risk extinction?
This is made compound by the fact there isn't a scientific explanation for the cause of LGBT behaviours.

As for love, it isn't bad but 99% of people have a messed up concept of love in their head. I can explain of you don't mind.
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by LadySarah: 8:21pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seun:

Don't mind them.Ppl with logs in their eyes trying to remove a speck from Another's.
See both daighters of their principal;one is a junkie currently in prison while another is gay .

Thats their WhatsApp release for this week

Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 8:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seun:
Wrong! Jesus Christ would not have supporter guys. Instead, He would have been accepting of them since being gay, same as marriage, are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God which He came to introduce to only the Lost sheep of Israel. undecided
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by LadySarah: 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2023
The only question I have for APC and their goons is if they want a one party system in Nigeria?

Opposition is healthy for democracy and keeps the ruling party on their toes.

Elections should be issue based and not this dirty digging Going on.
I'm appalled that graduates and even Ppl we deemed educated are allowing themselves to be used by politicians .
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 8:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
■ I doubt Jesus would have.
■ Even humans of lesser wisdom agree extinction of species of organisms should be avoided. Why should God's primary creature on earth risk extinction?
This is made compound by the fact there isn't a scientific explanation for the cause of LGBT behaviours.
■ As for love, it isn't bad but 99% of people have a messed up concept of love in their head. I can explain of you don't mind.
1. Jesus Christ had no issues with the sinners of His time, even the homosexuals among them, as each man is allowed even by God to choose as he will. God gave men that freedom and Jesus Christ never stated that He came to take that freedom away from men. undecided

2. It is not your place to decide for others how they can or cannot live what is their own lives. So long as no human right law is broken by what each does, each man ought man ought to be free to make his own bed as he deems fit. God Himself gave to men that freedom from the time of Adam. undecided

3. So what? Na your life dem dey live like that? undecided
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by CodeTemplar: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Jesus Christ had no issues with the sinners of His time, even the homosexuals among them, as each man is allowed even by God to choose as he will. God gave men that freedom and Jesus Christ never stated that He came to take that freedom away from men. undecided

2. It is not your place to decide for others how they can or cannot live what is their own lives. So long as no human right law is broken by what each does, each man ought man ought to be free to make his own bed as he deems fit. God Himself gave to men that freedom from the time of Adam. undecided

3. So what? Na your life dem dey live like that? undecided
get out of.my.mention and take your medication bros.
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Kobojunkie: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
CodeTemplar:
get out of.my.mention and take your medication bros.
Look who's talking! undecided
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by ConfidentialDoc: 8:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
egopersonified:
Seems you guys are not still learning that the world is changing and the lesson LP is trying to teach. Gen Z and millinials don't care about your religion, tribe or sextual orientation. Our parents taught us to be divisive along these lines but the so called lazy youths and indomie generation looks at individuals and not these stereotypes.

True, I know PO would legslise LGBT in Nigeria if he were president. He's a globalist agent.
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by BenedictAbajue(m): 9:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Seun:
No Jesus wouldnt. He would only Love them and wish for their repentance like He does mankind.
Jesus never 'supported' the Pharisees and the scribes.
He would only say 'FATHER FORGIVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT WHAT THEY DO'
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Onucs(m): 9:20am On Mar 07, 2023
It is so disturbing how these people are able to convince Africans that our culture and ancestors are evil but LGBTQ is holy. Africans r so stupid. Would have been better without the airplanes.

The tell u education brings exposure when it is just nothing but a prison. Dube saw all this coming.
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Seun(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2023
He dined with prostitutes and tax collectors.

1 Like

Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by CodeTemplar: 12:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
Seun:
was it to endorse their deeds or to win them over from their deeds?

In Luke 14, Jesus went to the house of one of the rulers of the Pharisees but we know His positions about Pharisees generally. He was vocally critical of them.
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by CodeTemplar: 12:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
Onucs:
It is so disturbing how these people are able to convince Africans that our culture and ancestors are evil but LGBTQ is holy. Africans r so stupid. Would have been better without the airplanes.

The tell u education brings exposure when it is just nothing but a prison. Dube saw all this coming.
You are guilty of stereotyping here. LGBT cheat on themselves and that isn't indicative of acceptance of polygamy
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by Onucs(m): 6:31pm On Mar 07, 2023
Seun:

Do not tell me about Jesus, tell me about what our culture would approve. Does religion have to take away morality?
Re: LP Lagos Gubernatorial Candidate Wife Support LGBTQ by BenedictAbajue(m): 3:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun:
He also celebrated Zaccheus repentance from extortion. Jesus dining with prostitutes was to show that he hadn't rejected or condemned them.
Same with the woman that was about to be stoned to death for adultery.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Is Saheed Balogun And Bimbo Akintola Buying Fuel Today? (picture) / The Ibru Nanny has Now Been Declared Wanted. / I Had A Dream of War in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.