Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:14 AM

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients (68105 Views)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Fact Check: Did Obi Win 19 States In February 25 Presidential Election? / Nigerian Presidential Election 2023: Result Updates from INEC portal & Collation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by nlfpmod: 9:39am On Mar 06, 2023
Obidient Twitter user, NEFERTITI aka @Firstladyship, CLAIMS:
1. My People, it’s no longer news that Peter Obi defeated Tinubu with wide margin. This is the Results obtained from IReV Portal:

PDP: 8 States.
APC: 7 States.
NNPP: 2 States.
LP: 19 States + FCT + 25% in 2/3.

Peter Obi MUST be declared the winner & some people must go to jail!
https://twitter.com/firstladyship/status/1632643238812176389

182 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Samueltemi337(m): 9:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Urchins won't like this grin
I am sure they are already shaking like their master grin

FTC!!!!!!!!!!

555 Likes 50 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by FreeStuffsNG: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2023
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada and irev robbers. Go an give him irev certificate nah.Awon fraudulent Agulu result forgers.smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all results signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the results were collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino. They should swear on oath that these 'results' are authentic so in the event they are fished out, we can prosecute them for perjury.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

564 Likes 69 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Massiveglory: 9:40am On Mar 06, 2023
The new Nigeria is here.
It is unstoppable.
It is unquenchable.
It is unriggable.
The new Nigeria is the OBIDIENT Nigeria.

When we say tinubu will not be President of Nigeria, urchins think it is about insulting facts on ground.

Tinubu has more chance of ending up in jail than nearing presidency.

Tinubu should do the needful by himself now.
The pain, shame and disgrace waiting for him will be too much to bare.

PODATTI will be sworn in as the president of Nigeria

543 Likes 44 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by helinues: 9:42am On Mar 06, 2023
LP should make sure they gather all their evidence and go and present it at court .

I am just hoping after the SC panel must have made their judgement, all eyes go clear.

Pdd are not even talking about any evidence of them winning, they want to hit the street instead.. How the mighty Pdp crumbled.

Btw, the court case is going to be between APC vs PLP ( People's Labour Party)

grin

609 Likes 21 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by PlayerMeji: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Ordinary case wey you go carry go court, you dey here dey yeye yourself.

Supreme Court dey for Nairaland?

Yeye pikin

599 Likes 22 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2023
We all know and accepted that fact that he won the election on social media, nobody is disputing that. But the true election wasn’t on social media and he lost. Isn’t it high time everyone moves on? What’s the sense in chasing shadows?

88 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Workch: 9:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Court case go sweet.

We meet in court

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Kyase(m): 9:44am On Mar 06, 2023
This obedient mod don open thread based on nobodies and e go soon move go front page

Helinues come see your person😂

29 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by RenaissanceGuy: 9:44am On Mar 06, 2023
19 states or 29 states?? I have done my own collation and I discovered Obi actually won 29 states including Kano, Katsina and Jigawa. Obi won Kano by more than 2 million votes. Go and verify. I like Obidient dreamers gringrin

599 Likes 26 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Ismahill(m): 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Lie lie....I check all the irev results my self....all the results wey dm yeye obedient dy post na rubbish...

606 Likes 20 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Felabrity: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
This is false, don't push it to frontpage

There is no evidence

634 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by helinues: 9:46am On Mar 06, 2023
Kyase:
This obedient mod don open thread based on nobodies and e go soon move go front page

Helinues come see your person😂

You go see more of Obi's court palava on Fp. Sebi NL don turn to court.

Things they condemn most are things they actually mastered..

Seun, you need to look into the activities of some of your mods.

They can't be forcing false Narration on Nigerians by using their position as mods. Same way false narrations about Lekki was spread like fire due to the way any story related to it made FP..

600 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by DriverX: 9:48am On Mar 06, 2023
I hope there's enough pampers in the jail where the brown teeth iragbiji placeholder criminal will spend the rest of his life

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Kyase(m): 9:49am On Mar 06, 2023
helinues:

You go see more of Obi's court palava on Fp

Something wey don dey happen since

The mod is seriously weeping now and e dey sweet me😂😂😂
Shey I thought they went to court with 22 SAnS
They should wait for court na

All these reports is just plan work, to set the supreme court up

And e no go work

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by RenaissanceGuy: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Felabrity:
You're beginning to see how very bold in lying and falsification your fellow Obidients can be??

606 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by inoki247: 9:50am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol what're the name of the 19states or dem no get name...

The problem about you people is always coming online to display your stupidity and using it to look for sympathy you can't even mention the 19 states so that people can go take dere time and confirm also..

And you can't even show us your working and breakdown how you got the results....

I checked BVAS too Sowore win with a landslide margin shocked shocked shocked

That's how they told us Bauchi state and one northern state are the same Figure that INEC did copy and paste till we go check and see everything is all lies....

Why this people just love using fake News to get sympathy is what I Neva still understand you will create a fake News without putting a solid evidence.....

614 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by helinues: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2023
Kyase:

Something wey don dey happen since

The mod is seriously weeping now and e dey sweet me😂😂😂
Shey I thought they went to court with 22 SAnS
They should wait for court na

All these reports is just plan work, to set the supreme court up

And e no go work

I asked myself why was I banned for good 7 Months when their candidate still couldn't win the election. If not only their opinion, others can go to lagoon..

They should continue, me Sha know say even though karma no get legs or hands, it dey real

Too poor too bad. Na that Sisi Seun I dey blame who will rather be having petty discussion on Twitter when he could have improved his own forum. Sisi, that can be pushed around anyhow by the headless mobs

617 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by christistruth01: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Rara, he won 36 states ni. Awon alawada.smh.

If you like see EluuuPiii or KOWA as the winner in all the 36 states and FCT on the INEC server, Mahmood Yakubu will stick ONLY to the hardcopies of all result signed by all the agents and verified by the observers and security there when the result was collated.

INEC knew politicians and the lp mob will play their silly games and hack the soft copies but it can guide and protect the physical hardcoppies.

The format of this intended fraud was tried by Dino when he kept calling a dubious number from his phone he claimed to have gotten from 'INEC server' whereas the real hardcopy of the result sheet with all signatures and names of all agents including that of PDP was right in front of INEC Chairman who called out the real number. The INEC Chairman stopped at just calling Dino a fraud. These lp mobs are being fraudulent like Dino.

If you want to disgrace yourself and waste your time, take these nonsense hacked online things flying around to court and INEC will place the real document before the judge.

congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

Listen to this
https://twitter.com/teeana_world/status/1632637667086049281?s=20

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by JoshTim: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
It is a known fact that Obidients are not smart. This is one of those facts.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by id4sho(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
cheesy
God Abeg 🙏

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Petetete(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
It has been trending since

4 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Karlman: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
Jungle don dey mature....
A thief will soon drop dead when the owner of the prize takes back his possession!

All those fools with congratulatory messages will now write the original congratulations to real winner of the presidential election! The Obi of Lagos!

18 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Dialpad: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
The worst thing a man can do is to deceive himself.

Obi will NEVER become the president of Nigeria....

He can be a regional head in the east .

Wailing, lamentation will be for the next 8 years...

It's not easy to be a Wailing wailer

The only winner here is Nairaland.... too many views/traffic will deplete the advertiser funds ..... lol

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Tofax: 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
INEC declare Tinubu President and asked the opposition to go to court, believing that Nigerians will move on as usual.

Unfortunately, Nigerians are more determined to reclaim their stolen mandate.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by FalseProphet1(m): 9:53am On Mar 06, 2023
I see Peter Obi reclaiming his mandate in court.

This I have seen.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Tofax: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Felabrity:

There is no evidence

You can go to INEC IReV portal to confirm yourself.
Incase you don't know the
INEC IRev platform.
here is it:

https://www.inecelectionresults.ng/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Ceenachi: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
They forget that transmission is the super high way"

2 Likes

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Rebuke: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Smiles. He who laughs last laughs better. I have told them Obi is coming, he is coming to reclaim what was stolen from him by one old rogue that thinks the world evolves around him.

Watch it!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Peter Obi Won 19 States, FCT In iREV Portal Collation" - Obidients by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 06, 2023
Now I see, na one kind chenkes dey delude diz dumbos, What a SIMPle guyz...

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Adeosun: Original Vs Fake NYSC Exemption Certificate For 2009 Compared By PT / NSCDC Promotes Shem Obafiaye To Deputy Commandant-General / Meet Justice Adebukola Banjoko, Tough Female Judge That Jailed Nyame & Dariye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.