Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo (33665 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo: Owo Attackers Were In Miltary Camouflage / Lagos Guber Aspirant, Ade Dosunmu Dumps PDP, Joins NNPP / Ajimobi Hasn’t Been Disconnected From Life Support But He's Gone- Fisayo Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by envoymedia: 10:10am On Mar 06, 2023
APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo

Nigerian investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has stated that the ruling party (APC) are trying so hard to reconstruct Saturday’s Lagos governorship election as a “war” between the Igbo and Yoruba, IGBERETV reports.

To support his statement, he shared screenshots from a WhatsApp group ‘BAT RESPONSE SQUAD’. His tweets read;

"The ruling party and their agents are trying so hard to reconstruct Saturday’s Lagos governorship election as a “war” between the Igbo & Yoruba. This is not only despicable, it’s dangerous.

The attached screenshots, for example, are from the WhatsApp group ‘BAT RESPONSE SQUAD’.

He further stated;

"If this was an #EndSARS WhatsApp group, the DSS would have infiltrated it and begun picking group members up.

The Lagos gov election is not a tribal referendum. Thankfully, some Yoruba, such as the one who sent me this, are not buying the ethnic sentiments being whipped up."

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1632612898756329473?s=19

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Massiveglory: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
The integrity of PODATTI swept the presidential election in lagos.
Integrity is not bought in the market place.
Integrity is not bulabaloo.
Integrity is not fake news media.

If the authentic result of Lagos presidential election comes out, people will faint.

There are many yorubas in lagos who joyfully voted labour party . I really fear for sanwolu.
The people making tribal noise are the miscreants, vagabonds, touts and urchins who are in the minor.

Lagosians, let us end thuggery, miscreant, vagabonds and tribalism in Lagos.
Let us do it again in lagos.

472 Likes 50 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 06, 2023
Tribalism is their stock in trade

338 Likes 17 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Tochi3(m): 10:15am On Mar 06, 2023
grin

Thief'nubu's urchins..brainless tribalistic Mofos...

127 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by SmartPolician: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Tribalism has always been APC's greatest tool.
I'm glad nobody is immune to economic hardship because hunger resets people's brains to factory settings.

After APC has brainwashed you and you end up voting for their incompetent leaders, everyone will bear the brunt.

366 Likes 26 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Nobody: 10:22am On Mar 06, 2023
Only 20% of Yorubas are not into tribal bigotry.

The rest are irredeemable condemned tribal bigots.

The only thing in their head is Igbos.

They'll make you feel like the igbos are the one at fault in everything, even in their own household.

We have them here in this forum.

312 Likes 22 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Aquaflow77: 10:23am On Mar 06, 2023
Why are yorubas afraid like this, lol this is too funny, fear is just written all over them. One is even saying igbos wants to turn Lagos to Biafra land

228 Likes 16 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by LocalStandard1(m): 10:23am On Mar 06, 2023
The chief mod is watching this post right now. This is the same narrative they're pushing on Nairaland and you can't do anything about it cause they own the forum.

Say too much and you get yanked off.
I have not seen a more contemptuous group.

72 Likes 7 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by magoo10(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Apc knowing fully well that the people have rejected tinubu's proxy governor are now making the election look like it is a tribal one.

Any time you hear apc urchins mentioning igbo as the cause of their problem just know that they have been rejected by everyone, just looking for excape route.

123 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Faiththatworks(m): 10:24am On Mar 06, 2023
Although I have made up my mind not to comment on the Election of the 25th of February again but I will make an exception today.
Soyombo the real indigenes of Lagos State are very very very angry with the boastful, immature and uncouth language the Obidients have been pouring all over the media( online and offline).
I was born in Lagos,had my primary and secondary education in Lagos and went to government school with the real indigenes of Lagos growing up.
My secondary school education in Lagos State was in a boarding house in a far flung location,where having an ibo name automatically disqualified you from getting admission into the school.
I was admitted because I had both ibo and Yoruba names.
The Crux of my story is I'm in WhatsApp groups with my primary and secondary school friends and the feedback I get everyday from the group is disheartening.
The indigenes of Lagos are very very angry with the loud uncouth noise of the Obidients especially those from ibo extraction.
There's anger from imota to isale eko,from badagry to Epe,the people are seething with rage,even the educated ones are unleashing beastly articles about the occupation that's happening on their Homeland.
The admin of my WhatsApp groups have deleted many inflammatory post in our groups to calm down nerves.
Soyombo should know the mood of the real indigenes of Lagos is that of rage and anger to what they see as a hostile take over of their land.
I pray Sanwo-olu wins with a landslide on Saturday,that's the only thing that can assuage the feeling of anger among those I have talked to.
I will play my part by voting APC from top to bottom on Saturday.
It's an error to keep calling Lagos a no man's land,there are people who call Lagos their state of origin,you must respect the feelings of these real owners of Lagos
God bless Nigeria

112 Likes 20 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:25am On Mar 06, 2023
Monsurus and Semius who are Thiefnubuu urchins and agberoes, are trying to play 'Yoruba Vs Igbo', ethnic card is all they have up their sleeves. grin

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by PrinceOfLagos: 10:26am On Mar 06, 2023
Not APC tool but Tinubu supporters . The funniest part of it all is that they are not even indigine of Lagos

They are from Osun state but laying claim on Lagos .

The Osun Tinubu brothers believe that as far as Tinubu is concern , Osun state own Lagos .

126 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Felabrity: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
It's very obvious

22 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by BossGerald: 10:27am On Mar 06, 2023
They're the real tribalists

Their governors are married to igbo women but those wretched urchins go dey carry igbo matter for head.

Jobless fools

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by bigdammyj: 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Noted.
Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by greatiyk4u(m): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
Finally, Sanwolu is wearing igbo attire

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by KnowledgePower7: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
True

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by princeade86(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Yea

1 Like

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Pickmycall: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Is it only Igbo that are in Lagos?
Some igbos in Lagos who are members of apc voted for APC.
However,all tribes in Nigeria are well represented in Lagos state.

It is Lekki toll gates,iyaoloja and mc oluomo that we don't want.
If sanwo olu promises to disband this group of tinubu's revenue collectors,he has my vote.

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Nobody: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Some people don dey wise up... grin grin

U no fit see diz thrash for their region, why u go come collect the kind thrash wey dem no fit collect...

E reach governorship election, GRV comot chinedu for hin name, who u wan dey fool?

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by sat70: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Lol. People come online for cheap publicity. Labor party and her Zombidients Igbos started all these when they threatened to vote massively against APC in Lagos. My advice for Lagos govt is to start setting boundaries for non Yorubas. What they are trying in Lagos, no one will try it in their state. On Saturday we will know how far.

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Moh247: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
cool

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Klington: 10:29am On Mar 06, 2023
Tribalism has always been our major problem.

The elites use it to divide and rule the unfortunate poor who are always ready to defend the same people that impoverish them.

10 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by scholarsfunding: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Peter obi

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by ThiefnubuBandit: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Cone headed Afonja vagabonds will soon invade this thread to talk like condemned idiots.

9 Likes

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Sacrednes: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
so one Nigeria na scam las las 😂 😂
We gat a long way to go
angry

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by Favourchris(f): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
They know that is the only way they can win… divide and conquer

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by obembet(f): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
We can not vote IPOB Terriost as governor in Yoruba Land...

Sanwo olu is the best Candidate in Lagos state..

Peter obi Kill more than 100 youths in Akwa 2013, no Igbo man condemn the Killing, they are only interested in our land.

Dear YORUBA, if you think Igbo love you... Tell them to make Yoruba Local government chairman in Anambra.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by seguno2: 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
envoymedia:
APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo

Nigerian investigative journalist, Fisayo Soyombo has stated that the ruling party (APC) are trying so hard to reconstruct Saturday’s Lagos governorship election as a “war” between the Igbo and Yoruba, IGBERETV reports.

To support his statement, he shared screenshots from a WhatsApp group ‘BAT RESPONSE SQUAD’. His tweets read;

He further stated;

https://twitter.com/fisayosoyombo/status/1632612898756329473?s=19

Pressure ti wa, but they will fall.

GRV has to be specially protected to prevent being killed, like Engr. Funsho Williams.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Reconstructing Lagos Guber Election As "War" Between Igbo & Yoruba - Soyombo by thebestprice(m): 10:30am On Mar 06, 2023
Jandor said something on arise tv.

He said " I was in the APC Lagos for years and I know how everything works . They try to scare away the Igbo so that they can criminally retain power . I WANT TO SPEAK TO THE CAMERA , HELLO ALL MY IGBO BROTHERS, PLEASE COME OUT AND VOTE ON THE 11TH . I AM A FULL BLOODED LAGOS MAN AND I ASSURE You NOTHING NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING WILL HAPPEN TO YOU "

25 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Barrister Halima Buhari Visits President Buhari With Her Daughter In Aso Rock / Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Seized The Mace With Hoodlums - Senate Releases Statement / Losing Senate Presidency Seat May Be Apc’s Sacrifice For Change – Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.