Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,945 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:00 AM

Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 (43508 Views)

Southampton Vs Chelsea - (0 - 6) On 9th April 2022 / Everton Vs Manchester United (1 - 0) On 9th April 2022 / Liverpool Vs Porto: UCL Quarter Finals (2 - 0) On 9th April 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by IRIEBOY(m): 9:11am On Apr 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Man City didn't score two first. Same as Man u.
We talking about something being at stake and someone had an opportunity and threw it away. Which is what Arsenal are very good at. That's why the draw didn't come as a surprise to anyone cos everybody already Know Arsenal na feminine team cheesy
They disappoint everyone plus themselves
man city threw an opportunity to close the gap after a 1-0 lead against a very weak Northampton forest and ended up 1-1. What will you call that ?
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2023
Lamasta:

E go clear for una eyes in two weeks time from now
Clear for my eyes or your misery and anguish of wanting Arsenal to fail will increase? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 9:15am On Apr 10, 2023
IRIEBOY:
man city threw an opportunity to close the gap after a 1-0 lead against a very weak Northampton forest and ended up 1-1. What will you call that ?
Don't mind the Hater grin he will be disappointed at the end if the day.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Mrtantalizer: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2023
City don win league
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by SPAMBOX7: 9:53am On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

Why can't Man City or Man U score 2 goal?. Just imagine amateurish analysis ? hear yourself Man City didn't score 2. Why can't they score 2? We are talking this one is bring Man U here , people that collected 7 goals. Abeg go and pray for your Man U to make topping 4 first before you compare them to Arsenal. Arsenal is not their mate. If you try to disrespect Arsenal you collect. grin
My joy is una no fit win the league again. That alone is enough cheesy
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by SPAMBOX7: 9:54am On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga you never tire for heartbreak of expecting Arsenal to fall from 1st position ? You will remain like that after Arsenal lift the trophy. For your information Arsenal will beat City at Etihad.
Dreamer grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 9:56am On Apr 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
Dreamer grin
Hater of good things or anything good grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 10:28am On Apr 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
My joy is una no fit win the league again. That alone is enough cheesy
As e dey sweet us e dey pain bad belle haters like you who are full of envy and jealous of good things grin
If you don't change you will be depressed when Arsenal eventually lift the trophy and that will affect your general situations.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by esemes256: 10:46am On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

How will Arsenal collect from city are you dreaming or something? At anfield Liverpool vs City what was the result? The way you people take this City team like God. Oga Arsenal is better than this City and Arsenal will win the next meeting between them.
Arsenal lack the kind of squad depth that city has.
Everybody knows that city has beaten Arsenal seven straight times since October 2020 in all competitions, Not even a draw.
Arsenal will need to work very hard if they want to get a draw against city and thrice as hard to get a win.
That is the current reality.

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by SPAMBOX7: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

As e dey sweet us e dey pain bad belle haters like you who are full of envy and jealous of good things grin
If you don't change you will be depressed when Arsenal eventually lift the trophy and that will affect your general situations.
I'm already feeling depressed on your behalf come April 26th. Una husband (man city) go smash una then go on top.
Accept my empathy in advance cheesy

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by SPAMBOX7: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

Hater of good things or anything good grin
If it was Chelsea or man u on top of the league with the advantage Arsenal had they won't draw to deformed loserpools.
Arsenal is too weak to be EPL champions. Why should you want me to wish evil for what's already weak? grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2023
esemes256:

Arsenal lack the kind of squad depth that city has.
Everybody knows that city has beaten Arsenal seven straight times since October 2020 in all competitions, Not even a draw.
Arsenal will need to work very hard if they want to get a draw against city and thrice as hard to get a win.
That is the current reality.
Oga what squad depth is that? Why is Man City 6 points behind with the squad depth ? The same squad depth Arsenal used to top Man City for most part of the season is the same squad depth Arsenal will use to win the league. You people make points with sentiments and out of envy. You Said squad depth but they have been behind Arsenal for more than 6 months. Where is the squad depth that they are have been in second place for such a long time. Who squad depth help grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:

I'm already feeling depressed on your behalf come April 26th. Una husband (man city) go smash una then go on top.
Accept my empathy in advance cheesy
Your depression is just starting your team will not make top 4 you get depressed on that then Arsenal will win the league you get depressed on that. grin grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2023
SPAMBOX7:
If it was Chelsea or man u on top of the league with the advantage Arsenal had they won't draw to deformed loserpools.
Arsenal is too weak to be EPL champions. Why should you want me to wish evil for what's already weak? grin
You calling Liverpool loserpools. The same loserpool that smashed you 7 zero grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Reussite: 11:42am On Apr 10, 2023
Murketeer:

City will not win all the remaining league matches...that's a fact
Remember City has done it before winning their remaining 7/8 games in a season to beat Liverpool to the title. They can do it again with Harland in hot form but I hope Arsenal win their games too.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by esemes256: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

Oga what squad depth is that? Why is Man City 6 points behind with the squad depth ? The same squad depth Arsenal used to top Man City for most part of the season is the same squad depth Arsenal will use to win the league. You people make points with sentiments and out of envy. You Said squad depth but they have been behind Arsenal for more than 6 months. Where is the squad depth that they are have been in second place for such a long time. Who squad depth help grin grin

Be careful. Liverpool have been in similar position in times past and they ended up not winning the league. Man city are masters of consistency. In fact, since the last days of man utd coach sir Alex fergusson, city have not finished outside top four. They have snatched the title on two occasions from Liverpool and Manchester United. If Arsenal want to win the league, they have to be ready to win ALL their remaining games. Otherwise, Arsenal will have to hope that city drop points along the way. That might seem possible since since man city is currently involved in the FA cup, champions league and premiership.

Arsenal have a golden opportunity to win the league but they will have to work VERY HARD for it. If man city win their outstanding match, they will be just three points from Arsenal and they are playing Arsenal very soon at the etihad. You can be rest assured that Arsenal will not have it easy.

I really want Arsenal to win the league, that is why I am a bit pained that they could not beat Liverpool yesterday despite going two nil up at some point.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2023
esemes256:

Be careful. Liverpool have been in similar position in times past and they ended up not winning the league. Man city are masters of consistency. In fact, since the last days of man utd coach sir Alex fergusson, city have not finished outside top four. They have snatched the title on two occasions from Liverpool and Manchester United. If Arsenal want to win the league, they have to be ready to win ALL their remaining games. Otherwise, Arsenal will have to hope that city drop points along the way. That might seem possible since since man city is currently involved in the FA cup, champions league and premiership.

Arsenal have a golden opportunity to win the league but they will have to work VERY HARD for it. If man city win their outstanding match, they will be just three points from Arsenal and they are playing Arsenal very soon at the etihad. You can be rest assured that Arsenal will not have it easy.

I really want Arsenal to win the league, that is why I am a bit pained that they could not beat Liverpool yesterday despite going two nil up at some point.
Oga whatever hard work Arsenal got to work City got to work hard as much. If City like let them not work hard let them win the league let see. Before won the league Arsenal had won it.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Mikekan30: 9:52pm On Apr 10, 2023
Theboy21:
Assnal be raising shoulders disrespecting everyone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Now see yall lifes cheesy cheesy cheesy
Did your hopeless club win at Anfield.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by observanc1: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2023
phemmyfour:
you don't know maths
u don't have sense
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by SPAMBOX7: 10:57pm On Apr 10, 2023
Naajjii:

Your depression is just starting your team will not make top 4 you get depressed on that then Arsenal will win the league you get depressed on that. grin grin
I have bookmarked this page. I just hope you don't delete your account when city finally wins the league then leaving you hopeless in a pool of depression. I just hope you don't cos I will quote this your post again for reminder grin
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by flexyrule(m): 9:29pm On Apr 11, 2023
SmallDick99:
did u start watching football yesterday?

Football is not calculated like this o grin
Oga Ancient of days footballer.

Hope you have a screen infront of you?
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by esemes256: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Naajjii:

Well six points have now been reduced to four points and man city has an outstanding match to play. That, they are going to win for sure.
I see man city winning the eufa champions league this season. For the premier league, I have nothing to say yet. I only pity the young lads in Arsenal team. They will face the greatest competition they have ever faced since they were born. They can indeed fight to win the league, but the odds are heavily stacked against them.

Arsenal will play four top English teams in their next five games namely:
Man city
Chelsea
Newcastle
Brighton

All of these can make Arsenal drop more points.
Re: Liverpool Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 9th April 2023 by Naajjii: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2023
esemes256:

Well six points have now been reduced to four points and man city has an outstanding match to play. That, they are going to win for sure.
I see man city winning the eufa champions league this season. For the premier league, I have nothing to say yet. I only pity the young lads in Arsenal team. They will face the greatest competition they have ever faced since they were born. They can indeed fight to win the league, but the odds are heavily stacked against them.

Arsenal will play four top English teams in their next five games namely:
Man city
Chelsea
Newcastle
Brighton

All of these can make Arsenal drop more points.
Man city will drop points and Arsenal is winning Man City in their next meeting and Arsenal got 4 points ahead.
Man city has one outstanding match to play, have they won it yet? Let them win it first then win Arsenal which is impossible that is when we will take Man City as likely winning the league.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

PSG Vs Chelsea : UCL (2 - 1) On 16th February 2016 / Chelsea Vs Arsenal (0 - 1) On 12th May 2021 / Atletico Madrid Vs Real Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 10th May 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.