Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos (64783 Views)

Tonye Cole Visits Mrs Beatrice Itubo, Guber Candidate Of Labour Party In Rivers / I've Learnt My Lessons, Says Blood-soaked Voter Who Survived An Attack In Kano / PHOTOS: FG Delegation Visits Mrs. Rebecca Sharibu, Mother Of Leah Abducted By Bo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Gossiphub: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
HE Peter Obi visited Mrs Jennifer Bina who was stabbed in Lagos state on the 25th while trying to cast her vote. 💯.

She is fast recovering. Thanks also to Obidients who contributed to her medical treatment.

Today, I visited Mrs Jennifer Efidi. She was attacked on 25th February in an attempt to stop her from voting, but she stood her ground. Jennifer is one of the great icons of Nigeria's democracy.

She is my point of contact with every Nigerian who suffered a similar fate in their bid to exercise their voting rights,
and contribute to a new Nigeria. Like many Nigerians, I acknowledge her bravery and resoluteness.

Jennifer is a true manifestation of Profiles in Courage for a new Nigeria. -PO

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1632781591201161218?t=RVDZ5KFgpaaMxNR9lOn5wQ&s=19

269 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Gossiphub: 5:19pm On Mar 06, 2023
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!

1719 Likes 157 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by gentleg87(m): 5:20pm On Mar 06, 2023
God Understands ....

372 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Armstrong34(m): 5:24pm On Mar 06, 2023
....lemme reserve this plot of Land....

When I have what to say I will comment

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by ejifranks(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
The true leader we voted for. A leader we deserve at this time. Fire on my presido!!!!

738 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by 40Bullets: 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Whilst the perpetrators are still threatening, PO is motivating OBIdients.
This is Leadership

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heL88o5iZjw

I wonder how the amputee and other Yoruba victims will be looking at Sanwo-olu and MC Oluomo telling them Ibos are reason they were shot at the tollgate

623 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Ginaz(f): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
The people's president !

533 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Stanweezy(m): 5:25pm On Mar 06, 2023
Humility pays

That drug baron will relinquish that stolen mandate just like Ngige

544 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by KingFrank01: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
When will tinubu visit her?

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Freshtruth(m): 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
The woman done win lottery grin like this

50k and one bag of rice sure grin

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by braveboi4life: 5:27pm On Mar 06, 2023
Great leader, Humility,Empathy, Integrity and Resilience, Obi has started a movement...we move

414 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by oskylabs(m): 5:31pm On Mar 06, 2023
smiley

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 5:32pm On Mar 06, 2023
This. is what a PRESIDENT should do.
This is what a PRESIDENT represents
This. Is how a PRESIDENT behaves
PO will surely Bless the woman ..e sure die

As for those BASTARDs that stabbed that woman...and those that supported it..

You will be killed via BRUTALITY
Your loved ones will be Brutalized also
Pain and sorrow will be permanent in your life.
Blood and tears will flow in your life
Failures in your life will remain constant

Even after the act..the politicians that sent you to go on a stabbing spree will still have his children and investment abroad and you will Still DIE AS A USELESS THUG

THE WOMAN IS RECOGNIZED. URCHINs, who knows you..useless Beasts

356 Likes 36 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Ofunaofu: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is what leadership is all about

207 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 5:34pm On Mar 06, 2023
He is still "licking" his temporary certificate. So the woman is totally inconsequential. Even the thugs that work for him, when they are caught and killed he doesn't even care.

It's the zombies that make him god like, because they are born foolish.

KingFrank01:

96 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Racoon(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is responsible hence commendable of Mr Peter Obi. This is the encouragement, inspiration and moral booster sane Lagosians need to be invigorated with to go out on Saturday to complete the dismantling of the structure of corruption and criminality APC have been operating in Lagos.

188 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by jnrbayano(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Presidential
Exemplary
Empathy
Good heart

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Racoon(m): 5:35pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yaribanzaonic:
He is still "licking" his temporary certificate. So the woman is totally inconsequential..
Just talking incongruent shitload of junks.Meanwhile collect am

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by jnrbayano(m): 5:36pm On Mar 06, 2023
The kind of celebration that Nigerians will be thrown into when Peter Obi's mandate is restored will be total, it will be nationwide.

It will signal the 2nd independence celebration. A celebration of Nigeria's exodus from tyranny and several decades of misrule

204 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by fastseo: 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Commendable

29 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:37pm On Mar 06, 2023
Obi remains the only person from the top cohort of Presidential candidates that recognized this woman (by way of giving her a mention in his first post-election speech and and now this visit). That's the true hallmark of leadership. If he had done this during campaign, children of agbado would have claimed it's all make believe to garner voters' sympathy.

Obi has always been this humble and empathetic to the cause of the common man on the street.

With Obi, there's truly dignity in labour.

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by jnrbayano(m): 5:39pm On Mar 06, 2023
KingFrank01:

She will detest it

34 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Yaribanzaonic: 5:41pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hey dude..

I don't need to pacify you with my statements. Do I?
The woman is a heroine and as such represents the fight against gangsterism and thuggery. Peter OBI, identifying with the lady, signifies, that he is a leader with total empathy and passion.

Thiefnubuu is a concentrated kriminal, who will never recognize the woman. Even his thugs that DIE foolishly are not recognized, by thiefnubuu. So the woman, with her travails, is blessed abundantly for deciding to return and cast her vote without fear.

Any thug seen near any poll unit should be lynched and shot dead

Racoon:
Just talking incongruent shitload of junks.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by highchief1: 5:43pm On Mar 06, 2023
Gossiphub:
This the highest level of empathy and leadership.

I love Peter Obi!!
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by madapcmod: 5:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
This is the man we voted.

While the fraudster that claimed he won is busy insulting people calling Dino gorilla in his speech, Obi has bought oven for an Hausa girl she met that needed Oven to start her bakery business and now empathized with this lady that Thieeeefnubu thugs stabbed because she wanted to vote for LP

The difference is clear

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Throwback: 5:46pm On Mar 06, 2023
Hahahahaha

Obi can never change.

He forgot about the Labour Party candidate in Rivers State who suffered a fracture and was in the hospital, while he was begging Wike and very willing to sacrifice the candidate of his own party.

Not until he was reminded that he visited the state without making any enquiries about his own party gubernatorial candidate, that Obi quickly returned for photo ops in typical fashion.

Las las Peter Obi lule despite the desperation, political prostitution, and ticket hunting.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by Kingspin(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yes o. Obidents are this and that.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by KGD10: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
But he couldn't visit the victims of Ipob attacks in his OSU land? grin

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by loosecanon50(m): 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
Tell me why people won’t fall in love with this man.

77 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits Mrs Jennifer Bina, Voter Who Was Stabbed By Thugs In Lagos by madapcmod: 5:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
highchief1:
I hate Peter obi.This is the highest level of hypocrisy.why go with cameras

Your hate removes no atom of integrity from him.

BTW, who told you he went with camera? You think the lady won't be surprised with this visit and would want to take pictures with him for remembrance?

Not even Lagos Governor who swore to protect the lives of Lagosians could visit her. Shame

114 Likes 15 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari Has Not Named Danjuma Alli Keffi As New COAS / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle / Sokoto State "Property" Eradication Agency Bus (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.