Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,851 members, 7,806,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? (3062 Views)

Self-publishing In Nigeria / Publishing In Nigeria. Read This: / Book Publishing In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ebook Publishing In Nigeria - How Does It Help Authors and our Future? by ebooktrump: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2011
As the title suggests, there are now some sites where authors can publish their books in a digital form.

They include www.ebookmarketnigeria.com. I also found another site, nigerianebooks.

While you may check them up later, i have learnt a few things about ebooks publishing 1. that it is always free to publish; 2.  that one can also publish a paperbook elsewhere later if one wants; 3. That one can set the selling price; 4. That they don‘t reject manuscript and MOST IMPORTANTLY, that one remains the owner of the work if you get and use your own ISBN.

Great i think to start with but i expect more. So, in future I forsee an Association of Digital Publishers and Association of Online eBook Retailers. I also see the rapid retooling of mobile phones trying to target book readers. I see a huge business; Reshaping of the literary industry demographics and large number of new employment. I see a level playing field and good reward for hardworking authors.

Please, let other people learn from you too. In your perspective, do you think ebook publishing will help?

(1) (Reply)

Use This First Line To Continue A Story: Writing Prompt / Twist Of Hope(a Must Read Story) / Join A Writing Group, Improve Your Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.