Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

' - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ' (692 Views)

Kwara POS Operator Lavishes N280m Received In Error / Can Someone Please Explain? Just Received An FCMB Message / I Made My First Money Online!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

' by LUAN(m): 8:02pm On Mar 06, 2023
R
Re: ' by Sirchiboy: 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bless me with 2k
Re: ' by sanny1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 06, 2023
U can help someone with any amount if u can I can drop my account pls
Re: ' by JoshTim: 8:12pm On Mar 06, 2023
There is no reasonable business you will do with that money....if you invest in a business, the money will be gone with the wind. Since you have a laptop and you have already started learning web development....kudos....buy more food in the house(use like 30k), save the remaining. Please, stay away from women, don't give your money to anyone.

Give yourself timeline, like 6months-1 year to learn web development and start earning.

Again, i warn you do not put that money in a business...you will not see anything again.
Eat and learn your web development....save the remaining money. You will need it. This is not a time to start giving women money....or sending a friend money.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ' by PoliteActivist: 8:17pm On Mar 06, 2023
N171,000 is a lot of money, yet NOT a lot of money.
So first, what NOT to do. First, don't think you have a lot of money. You don't! Second, don't think you now have money to move to a better place, eat as you wish etc. Third, don't think you have money for any type of show off or neighbor competition and such. Fourth, don't think you can now consider certain jobs beneath you that you used to do. Fifth, don't get greedy or jump unto some get-rich-quick - you'd get scammed!
So basically, maintain your old lifestyle because you don't yet have money for any type of upgrade!

2 Likes

Re: ' by Honeybadgerxx: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2023
Don't answer anybody that ask you to carry 2 odd oo.... But I think investing it is better than saving...

2 Likes

Re: ' by lynx200(m): 8:52pm On Mar 06, 2023
Look for a skill that you can learn. Research your options and look for one that is commercially viable. Web development is good but learn how to market yourself effectively, as poor marketing kills many good creatives. Don't go investing in a business you know nothing about. To get something to feed, look at something you can be at the moment. My neighbor is raising chickens and seems to be doing well. But go and learn everything about it before going into it or other ventures. Knowledge is much more important than having the financial capital.

1 Like

Re: ' by Munamoqel: 8:53pm On Mar 06, 2023
LUAN:
I Stopped working since August last year, the company I was working for asked us to go that their contract has finished. I used the little money that I saved to get a laptop for web development but I couldn't continue after sometime because i didn't have anything to support myself again plus too much thinking and worried also cause me to stop learning the skill. since that August, I have not received any money to my account except 2k that a nairalander sent to me last January, which I Was really happy. NPC has just paid me 171k training allowance. Please what should I invest in.?
Which business should I invest in that will fetch me some money daily.

Should I invest in my health because I am really emaciating due to over thinking and poor feeding.?
POS.
Re: ' by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 06, 2023
LUAN:
I Stopped working since August last year, the company I was working for asked us to go that their contract has finished. I used the little money that I saved to get a laptop for web development but I couldn't continue after sometime because i didn't have anything to support myself again plus too much thinking and worried also cause me to stop learning the skill. since that August, I have not received any money to my account except 2k that a nairalander sent to me last January, which I Was really happy. NPC has just paid me 171k training allowance. Please what should I invest in.?
Which business should I invest in that will fetch me some money daily.

Should I invest in my health because I am really emaciating due to over thinking and poor feeding.?

My humble advice is that the money is a very good money to fetch a good income if you're not proud but humble and friendly in this current Nigeria.

Check around your neighborhood and see if people buy satchel water popularly called PURE WATER.

If yes then go to any good pure water company in your area that is known to your neighborhood, then ask to be their mega depo NOT distributor.

Bargain price with them and let them know you could sell 200 to 600 bags in 2 weeks. They would give you a price difference of #50 on a bag to sell at their own truck selling price.

Example:

If the company sells to people at #150 per bag then you too would sell at #150 per bag but the pure water company would sell to you at #100. Humble yourself and beg them to help in supply from their company because they usually want the mega depo to come over to buy from them using his or her vehicle to allow them cut cost.

On 200 bags at start you buy at 200 x #100 = #20,000

You would sell at #150, then you would gain;

Selling price = 200 x #150 = #30,000
Cost price = 200 x #100 = #20,000

Your profit is #10,000 gain.

People would surely come to buy from you if the water is good with your good customer relation approach.

Expand this idea to many streets later on and employ someone to manage as it's easy to manage and monitor.

I do this with other two things and I'm doing better.

POS with this idea is a plus.

In conclusion, pray always for God's cover and grace.

Best of success!

5 Likes

Re: ' by Tohsynetita1: 9:13pm On Mar 06, 2023
Don't let them tell you there's no business you can do, their are still some businesses you can do in this Nigeria and you make millions or hundred of thousands. As I am, am teaching Nigerian USA based students how to read and understand Yoruba. I just have one students and he pays 25k in a week, twenty five thousand naira in a week, a class of 1 hr, 3 times in a week. Am planning to expand, imagine I just have five students, that's like 125k weekly. There are several things you can do with part of the money both online and offline. Online like Affiliate marketing, Amazon KDP, etc, Online-offline (you buy goods offline and sell it to another state online using ads), offline business that are good are farming, import and export, transportation, etc.

1 Like

Re: ' by Laird(m): 11:16pm On Mar 06, 2023
POS and fried akara and yam.and infinite and egg,
Re: ' by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 07, 2023
A dolt receives money from otem knows where. First thing that crosses his mind is to share online.
The future is in safe hands.
Re: ' by Latty88(f): 11:18am On Mar 07, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
Don't let them tell you there's no business you can do, their are still some businesses you can do in this Nigeria and you make millions or hundred of thousands. As I am, am teaching Nigerian USA based students how to read and understand Yoruba. I just have one students and he pays 25k in a week, twenty five thousand naira in a week, a class of 1 hr, 3 times in a week. Am planning to expand, imagine I just have five students, that's like 125k weekly. There are several things you can do with part of the money both online and offline. Online like Affiliate marketing, Amazon KDP, etc, Online-offline (you buy goods offline and sell it to another state online using ads), offline business that are good are farming, import and export, transportation, etc.

Hi!
Please how do you get students to teach from Nigeria. I am also good with teaching Yoruba language.
Thanks
Re: ' by LUAN(m): 11:37am On Mar 07, 2023
mycoolchoice:

My humble advice is that the money is a very good money to fetch a good income if you're not proud but humble and friendly in this current Nigeria.

Check around your neighborhood and see if people buy satchel water popularly called PURE WATER.

If yes then go to any good pure water company in your area that is known to your neighborhood, then ask to be their mega depo NOT distributor.

Bargain price with them and let them know you could sell 200 to 600 bags in 2 weeks. They would give you a price difference of #50 on a bag to sell at their own truck selling price.

Example:

If the company sells to people at #150 per bag then you too would sell at #150 per bag but the pure water company would sell to you at #100. Humble yourself and beg them to help in supply from their company because they usually want the mega depo to come over to buy from them using his or her vehicle to allow them cut cost.

On 200 bags at start you buy at 200 x #100 = #20,000

You would sell at #150, then you would gain;

Selling price = 200 x #150 = #30,000
Cost price = 200 x #100 = #20,000

Your profit is #10,000 gain.

People would surely come to buy from you if the water is good with your good customer relation approach.

Expand this idea to many streets later on and employ someone to manage as it's easy to manage and monitor.

I do this with other two things and I'm doing better.

POS with this idea is a plus.

In conclusion, pray always for God's cover and grace.

Best of success!
thank you boss
Re: ' by Tohsynetita1: 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2023
Latty88:

Hi!
Please how do you get students to teach from Nigeria. I am also good with teaching Yoruba language.
Thanks
message me on Whatsapp 0803154250 nine
Re: ' by Latty88(f): 10:54am On Mar 08, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
message me on Whatsapp 0803154250 nine

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Business Contact And Foreign Transaction / Do You Need A Free Classified Advert? / Business From The Uk: What To Ship To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.