Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George (34099 Views)

I’m Learning How To Speak Yoruba - Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo / I Will Ban ‘Agbero’, Says Lagos LP Guber Candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour / Fuel Scarcity, Naira Redesign Are Plans To Scuttle Elections – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by peekspot(m): 2:39am On Mar 07, 2023

Bode George, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) chieftain, says there is a “grand design” to “secretly eliminate” Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, the governorship candidate of the Labour Party (LP).

Speaking at a press conference in Lagos on Monday, George said if anything happens to Rhodes-Vivour, Nigerians “should know who to hold”.

We wish to inform Nigerians about the heinous plan, to secretly eliminate the Labour Party governorship candidate, Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, the latest move by the take Lagos occupiers, to take him out of circulation before the election on Saturday,” Goerge said.

We, hereby, warn that, should anything happen to this vibrant bonafide Lagosian, who fate has thrown up to free our dear state from the stranglehold of marauders, Nigerians should know who to hold.”

The PDP chieftain also called on Lagosians to shun “divisive politics of annihilation” and come out in large numbers to vote for the LP candidate in the March 11 election.

“As we speak, there are grand designs, to provoke the peace-loving Nigerians, whose resolve is to effect change through the ballot box on Saturday, as threats are being issued against voters suspected to be willing to vote against incumbency,” he said.

“To this disposition, we, the Omo Eko Pataki, say it is the most heinous crime against humanity in this 21st century, and condemn such in all its entirety.

We reject this divisive politics of annihilation of innocent Nigerians, which seek to create anarchy and provoke the anger of the citizenry. We wish to remind all the non-Lagosian agents of the Lagos state government, that Nigerians have lived together in peace, irrespective of any political party in power,”

“We equally urge the electorate in Lagos to go out in their numbers on Saturday, to vote against the plundering that has bedevilled our prosperous state for over two decades as adequate security is assured to everyone out to exercise their civic responsibility.

“We also call on INEC, to ensure the use of a transformational BVAS regime, for the transparency of the exercise, a departure from the February 25 archaic system, where result sheets were moved manually from polling units.

“24 hours in politics is a very long time, people are discussing at various levels from Abuja to local government because everybody has realized that the electorate is bigger than card-carrying members of your party.”

Source: https://www.thecable.ng/bode-george-theres-plan-to-eliminate-rhodes-vivour-before-lagos-guber-poll/amp

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by santakris(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Eewo.....
God forbid bad news.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by loosecanon50(m): 2:41am On Mar 07, 2023
Just like Funsho Williams, once they see you have the capacity to change the status quo, the next line of action is to plot your demise…but God won’t allow it this time.

Sanwo-Olu really performed well as governor during his first tenure, the only problem is his never-ending-ass-kissing of the man behind his emergence in the first place. Asides that, APC is synonymous with death, destruction and hardship.

Anything to make Tinubu lose his iron grip on Lagos state is totally welcomed. Using Lagos as his private purse and atm needs to stop now. This is where Gbadebo Rhodes comes in. Let’s vote out APC and end godfatherism in Lagos state for good.

518 Likes 57 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Newdawn30: 2:45am On Mar 07, 2023
You no dey sleep

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by inoki247: 2:48am On Mar 07, 2023
Lol nobody dey assasinate anybody make Mr Bode calm down....

Or maybe he should just increase his security that's all...

66 Likes 13 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by thainuhna: 2:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Its their way o, those apc/acn people in Lagos all they understand is violence and thuggery

118 Likes 11 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Bianca2(f): 2:53am On Mar 07, 2023
Ok oooo{
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by SAMUEL1947: 2:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Old cargos. Is he part of the plans?😏

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Throwback: 3:00am On Mar 07, 2023
Bode George remembers how they in PDP killed Funsho Williams so that he could not win the Lagos PDP gubernatorial primaries for the 2007 election.

PDP was then known as the den of Killers. They killed both internally within PDP and externally in the opposition.

They killed Bola Ige
They killed Harry Marshall
They killed Dikibo
They killed Funso Williams
They killed Ayo Daramola in Ekiti
They likely killed Dipo Dina

PDP almost killed Nigeria if we did not resist them with Bola Tinubu's genius.

107 Likes 19 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by CodeTemplar: 3:08am On Mar 07, 2023
Not impossible to conceive because secret societies filled with heartless men have made public treasury their private purse and most of them belong to these societies for wealth among other things.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Tboy222: 3:11am On Mar 07, 2023
It is well
Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by KanwuliaExtra: 4:14am On Mar 07, 2023
Hmmmmmmm. . . . .

Welcome the WILD WILD WEST. . . . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by ycat: 4:21am On Mar 07, 2023
Fake news!
The only people who will try to kill him are his igbo people to get sympathy votes for the next Chinedu they bring up, just as they did Funsho Williams and Dr. Aborode when they were in Pdp.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Omoboricash(m): 4:29am On Mar 07, 2023
When Pa Bode George became LP member. Has he abandoned pdp candidate. That's anti party.
Since Bode George knows about the plan, I think the DSS should invite him to shed more light about the plan.
Less I forget , when is Pa Bode George leaving the country for the self imposed exile.

He promised to go on exile the moment Tinubu was declare winner of presidential elections.

81 Likes 19 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Jones4190(m): 4:31am On Mar 07, 2023
Bode Gorge is a loser

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by ycat: 4:56am On Mar 07, 2023
Skull cultured cannibal, so it's boxers igbo women wear? Is it to cover your hairy buttoms or do your butt cheeks have yams like your legs?
Opintiwa:

Go and wash your dirty boxers miscreant

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Opintiwa: 4:59am On Mar 07, 2023
ycat:
Skull cultured cannibal, so it's boxers igbo women wear? Is it to cover your hairy buttoms or your butt cheeks have yams like your legs?

Are you pained that other people are smelling nice while your yansh dey smell for bus ?

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Fahdiga(m): 5:05am On Mar 07, 2023
Throwback:
Bode George remembers how they in PDP killed Funsho Williams so that he could not win the Lagos PDP gubernatorial primaries for the 2007 election.

PDP was then known as the den of Killers. They killed both internally within PDP and externally in the opposition.

They killed Bola Ige
They killed Harry Marshall
They killed Dikibo
They killed Funso Williams
They killed Ayo Daramola in Ekiti
They likely killed Dipo Dina

PDP almost killed Nigeria if we did not resist them with Bola Tinubu's genius.

8 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by menstrualpad: 5:08am On Mar 07, 2023
This man should be arrested for inciting false baseless statements.... How can an elder be spewing falsehoods like this?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by ycat: 5:12am On Mar 07, 2023
Your arse can only smell like the decomposed human flesh you eat.
I'm done with you, I won't let you use me to grow this useless thread. I almost deleted my first comment the second I realized the kind of hunger on this thread. Bye!
Opintiwa:

Are you pained that other people are smelling nice while your yansh dey smell for bus ?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Opintiwa: 5:13am On Mar 07, 2023
ycat:
Your arse can only smell like the decomposed human flesh you eat.
I'm done with you, I won't let you use me to grow this useless thread. I almoat deleted my first comment seconds after I realized the kind of hunger on this thread. Bye!

But I am not your mother who farts in public na

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Foodqueen(f): 5:24am On Mar 07, 2023
Na their way. If they had known that obi will be well accepted, they would av done what they know how to do best.

They think say obi na sowore, Chris okotie and the likes.

The result of the presidential election is giving them sleepless night.

17 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by stuffs2002: 5:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoboricash:
When Pa Bode George became LP member. Has he abandoned pdp candidate. That's anti party.
Since Bode George knows about the plan, I think the DSS should invite him to share more light about the plan.
Less I forget , when is Pa Bode George leaving the country for the self imposed exile.

He promised to go on exile the moment Tinubu was declare winner of presidential elections.

The security agencies should invite Bode George for questioning so that he can shed more light on his statement .

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by stuffs2002: 5:29am On Mar 07, 2023
Foodqueen:
Na their way. If they had known that obi will be well accepted, they would av done what they know how to do best.

They think say obi na sowore, Chris okotie and the likes.

The result of the presidential election is giving them sleepless night.

Which Obi is well accepted? Stop deceiving yourself because Obi, Sowore, Chris Okotie and the rest of them are in the same boat.

IPOB and SENSELESSNESS

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by YourhealthNG2(m): 5:37am On Mar 07, 2023
They'll fail.

But it's good you're sounding the alarm. Once beaten, twice shy.

Meanwhile, the PDP guy should collapse his structure into LP

8 Likes

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Koolface4u: 5:43am On Mar 07, 2023
Make Bode George go rest for one side

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by kestolove95(m): 6:27am On Mar 07, 2023
Oga when you dey leave Nigeria? Tinubu Don win oo.. Oloriburuku

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Are Plans To Assassinate Lagos LP Candidate, Gbadebo: Bode George by Karlifate: 7:59am On Mar 07, 2023
Omoboricash:
Since Bode George knows about the plan, I think the DSS should invite him to share more light about the plan.

@ bolded 😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onitsha Launches New Community Vigilante Unit (Photos) / No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha / Kogi: Court Gives INEC Permission To Continue Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.