Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 PM

Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. (3811 Views)

How humans are giving birth to demons / The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / How This Lady Has Been Using Me At My Work Place. Humans Are Really Wicked. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Mar 07, 2023
I'll like to introduce you to the subject of NPCs. The name is gotten from the Abbreviation for Non-Playable-Character in video games, and co-opted in occultic circles to denote a particular group of humans.

I'll tell you what an NPC is and how you can identify one.

Let's begin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Reminderz: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
I will enjoy this thread... this I have known for a very long time... NPC's are everywhere and they are increasing at a very fast rate... these people only think, do and say as they are being programmed to do.

ride on OP. please finish this thread ooo and don't be discouraged by derailers.

4 Likes

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
What is an NPC

An NPC is a human created by the beings controlling our world to protect the illusion that they've created. NPC's act as a distraction to actual souls, and they help to maintain the prison planet order established on earth.

NPCs don't have a soul. When they die they don't reincarnate. They are like biological Androids built for a specific purpose.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 07, 2023
I'll list key characteristics of an NPC
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 07, 2023
NPCs lack the ability to question the nature of reality.

NPCs don't have a soul. This means they don't have past lives. This also means that they don't have a connection to source. They are by default incapable of questioning the true nature of their world.

NPCs go through life just accepting life as it is
They don't question reality or seek real knowledge. They just go to school, graduate, get jobs, have kids and die.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Ekpeitut: 3:22pm On Mar 07, 2023
Front row seat.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by imagrg(m): 3:23pm On Mar 07, 2023
True.
I believe I'm not an NPC.

I want to know what our purpose is on earth please.

3 Likes

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
NPCs are usually "successful"

The goal of the beings controlling our world is to make sure that every soul on earth is stuck in an endless cycle of work and a constant quest for material things so that they forget who they truly are.

NPCs help protect this illusion. They serve as pillars of success and wealth for souls to look upon and aspire to be like.

Another reason NPCs have life easy is due to the fact that because they don't have souls, they don't serve as sources of energetic food for these evil beings, so they are practically ignored by them..

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Reminderz: 3:25pm On Mar 07, 2023
imagrg:
True.
I believe I'm not an NPC.

I want to know what our purpose is on earth please.
your purpose in life is to create a mark. a positive one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by imagrg(m): 3:26pm On Mar 07, 2023
NPCs are the scammers, ritualists, murderers, religious fanatics and the dare-devils you see around you..my opinion though.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Mar 07, 2023
NPCs come in templates

NPCs come in templates. What this means is that there are particularly types of NPCs and NPCs belonging to that type all behave the same way.

I'll give a very good example that many of you have come across - Slay Queens. I've met many of these girls in Nigeria and I've seen a lot of them on shows on the TV channel E. They are all the same. They think, talk and act the same way.

If you have a a conversation with one, you'll notice an emptiness of the mind that you won't find when you talk to other people. These particular groups of NPCs are created particularly as distractions.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Bluezy13(m): 3:39pm On Mar 07, 2023
OurTruth24:
NPCs come in templates

NPCs come in templates. What this means is that there are particularly types of NPCs and NPCs belonging to that type all behave the same way.

I'll give a very good example that many of you have come across - Slay Queens. I've met many of these girls in Nigeria and I've seen a lot of them on shows on the TV channel E. They are all the same. They think, talk and act the same way.

If you have a a conversation with one, you'll notice an emptiness of the mind that you won't find when you talk to other people. These particular groups of NPCs are created particularly as distractions.
Now, this is where you are beginning to mess up your point.

3 Likes

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Blupen(m): 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
Our truth can never lie ride on blessed one
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Reminderz: 3:48pm On Mar 07, 2023
OP please just finish up this thread first before you respond to anything because they don start

2 Likes

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 07, 2023
OurTruth24:
NPCs come in templates

E.g Mandykiss,carefree ruth,Baddysandy,baddyviral,DjDimplenipple e.t.c
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by imagrg(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2023
Ride on. We are with you.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 09, 2023
OurTruth24:
NPCs lack the ability to question the nature of reality.

NPCs don't have a soul. This means they don't have past lives. This also means that they don't have a connection to source. They are by default incapable of questioning the true nature of their world.

NPCs go through life just accepting life as it is
They don't question reality or seek real knowledge. They just go to school, graduate, get jobs, have kids and die.
This is the norm. Most people consider this as a successful lifestyle.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by A001: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
This is the norm. Most people consider this as a successful lifestyle.
Is it safe to say most people don't have a soul then? If so, what the OP is saying doesn't make sense then.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Meedon: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2023
Ride on

We are following back to back.

Truth ti takeover.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 09, 2023
A001:

Is it safe to say most people don't have a soul then? If so, what the OP is saying doesn't make sense then.
It makes sense. He said,

NPCs help protect this illusion. They serve as pillars of success and wealth for souls to look upon and aspire to be like.

6 Likes

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by A001: 10:56am On Mar 09, 2023
Nia69:
It makes sense. He said,

It's possible some humans don't have a soul.

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by MasterShifu010(m): 11:01am On Mar 09, 2023
Ahead ahead
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Mar 09, 2023
Ourtruth24, do animals have souls? Can a human reincarnate as an animal?
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Kswine(m): 11:31pm On Mar 09, 2023
OurTruth24:
What is an NPC

An NPC is a human created by the beings controlling our world to protect the illusion that they've created. NPC's act as a distraction to actual souls, and they help to maintain the prison planet order established on earth.

NPCs don't have a soul. When they die they don't reincarnate. They are like biological Androids built for a specific purpose.

Your belief is really messing things up for you man.
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Vicboy1(m): 3:22pm On Mar 11, 2023
I got information somewhere that whiteman have no soul only spirit
But black people have both soul and spirit

1 Like

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by SenecaTheYonger: 3:54pm On Mar 11, 2023
OurTruth24:
NPCs come in templates

Slay queens don chop missile. Lool

Anyways this NPC name originated on 4chan before COVID. I was even in the thread where it started. Basically, someone said they she didn’t have an inner monologue (which means they didn’t have inner thought or voice)

People thought she was crazy but more NPCs started coming out to reveal they also didn’t have inner thought/voice.

So then how do you think? What voice plays in your head when you read without your lips?

Omo it was wild to discover that there are people like this on Earth.

Who knows maybe this guys we’re even calling NPCs are the real humans.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by RisenJoe(m): 4:36pm On Mar 11, 2023
SenecaTheYonger:

Slay queens don chop missile. Lool

Anyways this NPC name originated on 4chan before COVID. I was even in the thread where it started. Basically, someone said they she didn’t have an inner monologue (which means they didn’t have inner thought or voice)

People thought she was crazy but more NPCs started coming out to reveal they also didn’t have inner thought/voice.

So then how do you think? What voice plays in your head when you read without your lips?

Omo it was wild to discover that there are people like this on Earth.

Who knows maybe this guys we’re even calling NPCs are the real humans.

Mad oooo, I use to wonder why I used to talk to myself inaudibly though, thank universe that I'm not an NPC,

But I believe that an NPC can achieve self enlightenment/consciousness, just like the movie FREE GUY

4 Likes

Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Blupen(m): 5:11pm On Mar 11, 2023
A001:

Most people don't have a soul nah you people don't understand what they bible mean by "many are called but few are choosen" lols your pastors are just decieving you people.....
Re: Some Humans Are Npcs; They Have No Souls And Only Exist To Protect The Illusion. by Blupen(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11, 2023
Nia69:
Ourtruth24, do animals have souls? Can a human reincarnate as an animal?
Yes of course

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anti-valentine? Anyone / He Wants Intimacy / What's The First Thing That Comes To A Men Mind When A Hot Chick Walk's Past Ya?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.