Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. (457 Views)

The Doctors Want To Amputate My Mum's Leg. Advice Needed / How Do I Tell My Mum That She Has Body Odour? / Please Help My Mum Is Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by DAMEHLISM(m): 6:06pm On Mar 07, 2023
hello Nairalanders, please i need your help.

It's being more than 10yrs since my mum started having this rheumatism, and up till now we have not gotten the final solution to it.
we have gone to hospitals, she has been taking drugs all the time, but it seems like the drugs are not working. she just started going to one of this miracle center churches recently even though i told her to stop.

Early this week, she started complaining that she doesn't feel her leg very well, even when you pinch her, she hardly feels the pain, and that is why i decided to come to nairaland for help.

please, if there is any natural way to cure and get rid of this rheumatism, i need to know. I'm pained to be seeing my mum the way she is right now, she can't walk a distance, she hardly make use of her hands.

#help me
#help my mum
#help a nairalander

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44 please help me reach more people, thanks.

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:33pm On Mar 07, 2023
Go and get Igbin agbonu ( snail that is big )
Buy shea butter original one…
You only need the snail water, mix it with the shea butter and apply it the leg,
Don’t let the mixture touch the ground

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by LikeAking: 6:42pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
You only need the snail water, mix it with the shea butter and apply it the leg,

E dey work... My papa get a similar problem.
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by Jamesbiodun(m): 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2023
LikeAking:

E dey work... My papa get a similar problem.
yes,just don't let it touch the ground

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by LikeAking: 7:10pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

Ok.

Thanks..
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by Altered4life: 7:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
Please what will touching the ground do to it?

Is it like juju that shouldn't touch the ground?

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by Reinamaria(f): 8:13pm On Mar 07, 2023
Jamesbiodun:
Once there's such condition attached @bolded, I avoid it.

Op, what your mum needs to make her feel better is turmeric tea.
To make turmeric tea, you will need turmeric powder, natural honey (optional) and black pepper.
(Turmeric powder and black peppercorns can be gotten from those northerners that sell spices)

How to make turmeric tea:

Start with one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a mug of warm water, add one teaspoon of honey (if you're able to get it), mix and give it to your mum to drink.
She should chew 3seeds of black peppercorn immediately after drinking the mixture, to help her body absorb the curcumin.

She should drink the turmeric tea twice a day; first thing in the morning, and last thing before she goes to bed.

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by LikeAking: 1:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

How will d snaill water be extracted?
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by Jamesbiodun(m): 3:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
LikeAking:

How will d snaill water be extracted?
Break the snail at the bottom to extract the water

1 Like

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by LikeAking: 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jamesbiodun:

Break the snail at the bottom to extract the water

Thank you...
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by LikeAking: 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:

Once there's such condition attached @bolded, I avoid it.

Op, what your mum needs to make her feel better is turmeric tea.
To make turmeric tea, you will need turmeric powder, natural honey (optional) and black pepper.
(Turmeric powder and black peppercorns can be gotten from those northerners that sell spices)

How to make turmeric tea:

Start with one teaspoon of turmeric powder in a mug of warm water, add one teaspoon of honey (if you're able to get it), mix and give it to your mum to drink.
She should chew 3seeds of black peppercorn immediately after drinking the mixture, to help her body absorb the curcumin.

She should drink the turmeric tea twice a day; first thing in the morning, and last thing before she goes to bed.

Why?

Stop all these...

Trado is the way..
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by oxygenator: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
DAMEHLISM:

It's being more than 10yrs since my mum started having this rheumatism, and up till now we have not gotten the final solution to it.
we have gone to hospitals, she has been taking drugs all the time, but it seems like the drugs are not working. she just started going to one of this miracle center churches recently even though i told her to stop.

Early this week, she started complaining that she doesn't feel her leg very well, even when you pinch her, she hardly feels the pain, and that is why i decided to come to nairaland for help.

please, if there is any natural way to cure and get rid of this rheumatism, i need to know. I'm pained to be seeing my mum the way she is right now, she can't walk a distance, she hardly make use of her hands.

#help me
#help my mum
#help a nairalander

If you are really serious come and try hyperbaric oxygen therapy -hbot, and you will be happy you did.
For any other explanation please check on our whatsapp number.
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by oxygenator: 7:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
You have been treating the wrong thing, doing the same for 10 years. No diagnosis for 10 years, Seeing the wrong doctors for ten years, waisting money for ten years.
10 years of error and sufferings.

if you want result go for hbot and not any other treatment with no medical explanation
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by alfredkingsley3: 9:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's free and you can get a consultation anywhere! Refer a friend and get free consultation at www.utogenx.com

Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by bukitt: 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2023
Any update?
Re: My Mum Is Being Seriously Affeted By Rheumatism, I Need Help. by bukitt: 8:07pm On Aug 12, 2023
Any update?

DAMEHLISM:

#help me
#help my mum
#help a nairalander

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Over Lack Of Oxygen In Delta. / Skin Cancerdeath Rates70% Higheramong Men / Are Imported Fruits Really Safe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.