Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,506 members, 7,808,861 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning (1793 Views)

Naira Depreciation, Inflation, Six Other Events That Dominated Economy In 2021 / Balogun Market, Lagos On Fire (Video) / Ndubuisi Emenike, Millionaire Disguises As Beggar In A Market In Imo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by OneBulletOnly: 8:25am On Mar 08, 2023
Akere Spare Parts Market in Olodi Apapa is currently on fire. The cause of the fire is yet to be ascertained.

We were greeted with an inferno today at Akere, Igbo Spare parts market, Ajeromi-Ifelodun, Ajegunle. The arsonist killed the security man, so he doesn't raise an alarm. Fire broke out around past 3. Fire service response was negligent.

First fire truck arrived past 4, water wasn't enough, watched the whole market burn down, second fire truck arrived by 7:15, 3rd one around 7:25.

https://twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/1633363044024582145?t=ASjg1l8-fd8zR_Xj2Yg8Lw&s=08

https://twitter.com/JayOnyebuchi/status/1633360312559706113?t=dD2LUDOFB11s6KSbYz41pA&s=08

https://twitter.com/JayOnyebuchi/status/1633360392893214721?s=08

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Pierocash(m): 8:31am On Mar 08, 2023
So it is just one security man that secures such a market? The igbos in Lagos need to be more vigilant,and security awake. The enemies of good governance are not going to be taking things easy with them. This is a fight they must win. If they don't successfully dislodge Lagos from the grip of this evil cartels come next guber poll,they will all be doomed

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by PandoraObi: 8:32am On Mar 08, 2023
Ok
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by kettykin: 8:33am On Mar 08, 2023
Civil war in the waiting
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by waterpouroverfl: 8:35am On Mar 08, 2023
All igbos in Lagos start reducing the number of goods in your shop

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by frazee: 8:37am On Mar 08, 2023
Akere spare parts market olodi Apapa is not so big because its in residential area. So you have about 2 to 3 OPC member guiding the market at night...
Igbos have become target this period.
Politicians are really using brainwashed people to ferment trouble.
Burning people's means of livelihood just because of stupid agenda is the lowest.
In less than 4 months the market will stand again, the people are so cooperative and financially strong....
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Wodu89: 8:39am On Mar 08, 2023
kettykin:
Civil war in the waiting

The younger generation is begging for a civil war to experience a war. It will come. People will taste and see how it feels like.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Iagos: 8:40am On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by copyrites: 8:42am On Mar 08, 2023
The war they want to start so bad, e be like say that war will eventually come o. The Yoruba people they're using, many of them are not indigenes and will likely run back to their village when that war starts.

I hope the original owners of Lagos will rise up and speak against these ediotic Yorubas who have turned themselves to thugs and political anarchists. They're trying to destroy the labour of the ever liberal owners of Lagos.
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Emmy909: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2023
Don't mind all these children of hate and bitterness, if they really knows what war look like

Wodu89:

The younger generation is begging for a civil war to experience a war. It will come. People will taste and see how it feels like.
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by kettykin: 8:44am On Mar 08, 2023
Wodu89:

From the amount of hate spilled in the last few days and with the Muslim Muslim ticket issue, I think it is just a matter of time, it might be triggered in Lagos by overzealous urchins but trust me it would snowball through out the country as a religious war ,at the end the weak military will not be able to enforce peace and 2 things will either happen,the world might step in or Nigeria splits into unimaginable parts like New Nigeria, Muslim North and South west,
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by phorget(m): 8:49am On Mar 08, 2023
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones o, I really hope this isnt arson as speculated. If indeed it is then I hope Lagos is fully prepared for any eventualities.
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Karlifate: 8:59am On Mar 08, 2023
While you people tow on the path of self-destruct, the politicians, along with their family members will just be watching you on their TV.

Any trace of National unrest, they'd jet out in a twinkle of an eye. kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Masterclass32: 9:59am On Mar 08, 2023
It has got to this?
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by ProphetM0hammad: 10:47am On Mar 08, 2023
copyrites:

The war they want to start so bad, e be like say that war will eventually come o. The Yoruba people they're using, many of them are not indigenes and will likely run back to their village when that war starts.

I hope the original owners of Lagos will rise up and speak against these ediotic Yorubas who have turned themselves to thugs and political anarchists. They're trying to destroy the labour of the ever liberal owners of Lagos.

Rest Okoro
Stop hiding behind fallacious liberal owners of Lagos
After claiming lagos is no man's land

You people get scattered all over the world, opening shops to cause nuisance and sell fake products

You did it in SA, Ghana, kano and now Lagos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by ProphetM0hammad: 10:50am On Mar 08, 2023
phorget:
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones o, I really hope this isnt arson as speculated. If indeed it is then I hope Lagos is fully prepared for any eventualities.
They did the same to ibos on Ghana, SA and even kano

Don't know why the Okoro clan will abandon their god forsaken land and go to other people's place to claim what's not theirs.

They should pack and go back to upper iweka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by phorget(m): 11:00am On Mar 08, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Don't know why the Okoro clan will abandon their god forsaken land and go to other people's place to claim what's not theirs.

What are they actually claiming?
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Everlastingson: 11:02am On Mar 08, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

Insanity is real in your life.
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by ProphetM0hammad: 11:06am On Mar 08, 2023
Everlastingson:

Insanity is real in your life.

Olisa pack and relocate to upper iweka

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by ProphetM0hammad: 11:11am On Mar 08, 2023
phorget:

What are they actually claiming?

If you accommodate an ibo man
After a long time, he will get greedy and start fighting for supremacy with you.

Lagos is no man's land

Lagos is theirs and they want to take it back through Chinedu

You think south Africans were insane to just wake up one day and start killing them?
Or you think the Ghanaians that imposed strict laws on them concerning shop ownerships are devils

They deserve whatever they got and are getting
The seed of the Igbophobia they allowed to germinate will surely come back to haunt them

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by KosiGee(m): 11:44am On Mar 08, 2023
ProphetM0hammad:

If you accommodate an ibo man
After a long time, he will get greedy and start fighting for supremacy with you.

Lagos is no man's land

Lagos is theirs and they want to take it back through Chinedu

You think south Africans were insane to just wake up one day and start killing them?
Or you think the Ghanaians that imposed strict laws on them concerning shop ownerships are devils

They deserve whatever they got and are getting
The seed of the Igbophobia they allowed to germinate will surely come back to haunt them

You should be killed.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by ProphetM0hammad: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2023
KosiGee:

You should be killed.

Pained Ogbuefi
Tell your fellow okoros it's time to go home
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by Parachoko: 12:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
kettykin:

From the amount of hate spilled in the last few days and with the Muslim Muslim ticket issue, I think it is just a matter of time, it might be triggered in Lagos by overzealous urchins but trust me it would snowball through out the country as a religious war ,at the end the weak military will not be able to enforce peace and 2 things will either happen,the world might step in or Nigeria splits into unimaginable parts like New Nigeria, Muslim North and South west,
You're saying nonsense

You have always want anarchy all over Nigeria and I can assure you that it won't happen.
Re: Igbo Dominated Market In Lagos On Fire This Morning by travelled(m): 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
All of you above me , your father's and mother's Na ashewoo.. quote me anywhere

(1) (Reply)

Send Me Your Precious Business Ideas / Am In Need Of Reputable Logistic Firms in Nigeria (all 36 States Are Invited) / Dauda Lawal Arrested By EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.