Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ (545 Views)

Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling / Protesters Hit Abuja Over Supreme Court Order On Old Naira (Photos) / CBN: Emefiele Ruled Out For Second Term, Failed To Get Buhari’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by adecz: 8:26am On Mar 08, 2023
Emefiele seems to be a law unto
himself and does as he pleases, because
we have a weak , boy-boy, rubber-stamp
legislature❗️❗️😡😡😡

Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 08, 2023
adecz:

legislature❗️❗️😡😡😡

There are many leaders I would kill if I had the opportunity

2 Likes

Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by FreeStuffsNG: 8:48am On Mar 08, 2023
FATHAT:

This is not appropriate Do not let SM ruin you. Kill bawo?
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by MuchAdo: 8:50am On Mar 08, 2023
Buhari and Emefiele cannot die well! angry

3 Likes

Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by adecz: 9:42am On Mar 08, 2023
This is what he loves

Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 08, 2023
I wonder if the scarcity affects kano, sokoto and katsina also
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by AdaojoTheUrchin: 11:53am On Mar 08, 2023
FATHAT:

Go and kill him na. Would you also kill your buhari, that is ultimately responsible for the cash scarcity? grin

When you were voting rubbish in 2015 and 2019, you didn't know that a day like would come?

You are still voting fools in 2023 because of ethno-religious affiliation, in 2027 you'd be looking another politician to kill after voting rubbish today. Buffoon! grin

Kill kee you there. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by adecz: 12:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Go and kill him na. Would you also kill your buhari? That is ultimately responsible for the cash scarcity? grin

When you were voting rubbish in 2015 and 2019, you didn't know that a day like would come. You are still voting fools in 2023 because of ethno-religious affiliation, in 2027 you'd be looking another politician to kill after voting rubbish. grin

Kill kee you there. grin

Why the vawulence nah❓
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by AdaojoTheUrchin: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
adecz:

Why the vawulence nah❓

Truth is bitter. You vote rubbish and turn around to cry foul. Na him dem suppose put for firing squad for voting idiots.

Nigeria needs voters with working brains.
In Singapore and some other fast developing countries, if you are not educated to a certain level, you are ineligible to vote.

Voters in Nigeria need brain test before they can vote.
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by Ogbuefi2020: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tinubu is trying to corrupt every government institution
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
Emefiele must not go unpunished
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by Ganjafama(m): 12:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
adecz:

legislature❗️❗️😡😡😡
Guys calm down. Buhari will order CBN to give the directive to banks a day or two after the gubernatorial election. That's his plan all along. Buhari and CBN's silence is just to buy time till Saturday.
Re: Sadistic CBN's Emefiele Continues To Give Mixed Signals On Old Currency❗️ by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
AdaojoTheUrchin:

Go and kill him na. Would you also kill your buhari, that is ultimately responsible for the cash scarcity? grin

When you were voting rubbish in 2015 and 2019, you didn't know that a day like would come?

You are still voting fools in 2023 because of ethno-religious affiliation, in 2027 you'd be looking another politician to kill after voting rubbish today. Buffoon! grin

Kill kee you there. grin
Who's speaking to low life like this bagger? Look you fool u're not within the caliber of people I can reason with so shut the fk up and let people who have sense speak you ignorant bastard

(1) (Reply)

Obi: I'm Not Challenging The Outcome Of Presidential Election -just The Process / The Deification Of Asiwaju Tinubu In The South West / I'm Not Happy About The New Ban On Ethnic Slurs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.