Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,391 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:12 AM

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions (77404 Views)

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by tjfulloption(m): 4:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
I can turn coke to fanta
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by stevnwigw1: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
If I'm her parents, I will disown her
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
oz4real83:
Some women go through alot to please men shocked shocked, just imagine the amount of "cream transformation" she had to go through to make men happy shocked
Same applies to men as Nigerian society imposes on us some reality unrealistic and non-commonsense standards from childhood. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Farrason: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
holuwertobex:
An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post,

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote:

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote:

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air, she wrote.

https://hitng.info/thank-god-for-bleaching-cream-so-you-were-actually-a-black-skinned-girl-fans-react-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/

In Ruger's voice "Face white.... Yansh black... I rebuke that thing".
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
meobizy:
Her mango head still remains.
Show us your head looks better than hers undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
oz4real83:
Some women go through alot to please men shocked shocked, just imagine the amount of "cream transformation" she had to go through to make men happy shocked

Yet, once the men cum, they move on! tongue
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Karleb(m): 4:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
Bleaching is a pandemic.

We need to remix yellow fever.

It's so hard to condemn it these days because your relatives are also on the table.

6 in 10 people bleached.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:

Please never be tempted to bleach.

You look sweet as a sexy black wall lizard😍
POst your picture make we compare then! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Stanweezy(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
That person holding her in the older pics is like

"Ese u want to bleach ur complexion, Ese on her own is more like I have to leave u behind my former complexion represent darkness I'm of the light now"

Like they said there is light at the end of the tunnel, that's her own light after 11yrs
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Ronkej076:
She over black sef
She over black? You better pass her before and her after? Post your picture make we compare. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by mozona(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Black is always beautiful..

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Horus(m): 4:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
People who use skin lightening products are at risk for skin cancers

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moneyboyz:
Low self esteem.
Mental illness can happen to anyone. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
I doubt I have ever met a bleaching idiot admit to bleaching! Same way a madman can't admit he is mad except he is on the mend! It's their precious melanin they are tossing away! Not my headache! tongue
How much has your precious melanin deposits netted you since your birth? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Vickho: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
BeanX:
Majority of Nigerian girls are suffering from inferiority complex
there are some foods you eat and it lightens your skin sha
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Vickho: 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
She over black? You better pass her before and her after? Post your picture make we compare. undecided
shut up junkie

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by NaijaCover(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Inukwa ooooo
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by izubext007: 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
I'm an albino, but I most confess that " black is beautiful "

#saynotobleaching

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How much has your precious melanin deposits netted you since your birth? undecided

More than you can imagine...! That's why I protect it at all cost!

You can easily Google for more info!

4 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Onewazobia(m): 4:46pm On Mar 08, 2023
meobizy:
Her mango head still remains.

Badmouth dot com
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by HardMirror(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
oz4real83:
truth is they dont do it for men. That is one lie they want you to believe. Women compete with each other. All the things they do is so they look posh and to make other girls think they are better than them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by shantti(m): 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Aunty u bleached ur skin stop lying.
It the change is due to not trekking under the hot sun

Why is ngolo kante still dark

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by GloriousGbola: 4:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
This will not end well
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Nolevel666: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Until she go start to day red like hibiscus flower
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Angelfrost:
More than you can imagine...! That's why I protect it at all cost! You can easily Google for more info!
So, how much has it netted you so far? undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 4:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
shut up junkie
Let me guess... you oogly no be small. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by sofeo(m): 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
Alright

Check my Signature
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Angelfrost(m): 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
So, how much has it netted you so far? undecided

Over 25 Million Naira in the last couple of years! cool
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by justmondris: 4:54pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nigerians have refused to learn from what bleaching cream did to Michael Jackson. Do they really think they have more money than him to do the required maintenance ?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by HellVictorinho7: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Karlifate:

More like: Thank god for bleach up.

grin grin
really? bleaching?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by zinaunreal(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
She looked more beautiful in her original self.

Na lie grin

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by wildkat: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
PeggySandas:
IPOB hoe. What else do you expect.

i) Baba factory na them.

ii) Ashawo for Lagos, abuja and PH na them

iii) Gold digging na them

iv) Late marriage in their 40s na them

Swear dey follow una?

So that Edo name sounds like an Igbo name to u right? Oh you’re such a foolish animal

How ya mama take born idiot like u?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) / Mayorkun Rents A Whole Cinema To Watch ‘Banana Island Ghost', Nigerians Drag Him / Omah Lay Is Becoming Something Else With Girls On Stage (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.