Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,933 members, 7,803,058 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions (77389 Views)

Ese Eriata Vs Kome Osalor On The Death Of Chichi Eze: The Fight Goes On / Ufedo Sunshine's 24th Birthday Photos Spark Reactions / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Vickho: 5:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You are a bastard then! undecided
I don't masturbate at all as I am not sexually depraved nor do I lack control over my sexual desires as you do. Now go ahead and post your picture make we compare abeg! undecided
drop your WhatsApp number or contact let me send it to you
I hope say free fucck go follow?
I for like sample your old wrinkled pussy.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by ukaface(f): 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which kain Yeye glow up go glow person from black to light? This my gender people sef
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Onyenna(m): 5:44pm On Mar 08, 2023
meobizy:
Her mango head still remains.

Lmao!!!!

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:45pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
She looked more beautiful in her original self.
U lie grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
drop your WhatsApp number or contact let me send it to you
I hope say free fucck go follow?
I for like sample your old wrinkled pussy.
NO need to reveal you are a also a nincompoop. undecided

The gal's picture is openly posted for all to see. Are you oogly and shy as well? undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Vickho: 5:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
NO need to reveal you are a also a nincompoop. undecided

The gal's picture is openly posted for all to see. Are you oogly and shy as well? undecided
drop your WhatsApp or DM me directly.
I Know you're h0rny and wet over there.
invite me over let me do justice to your pussy by smashing it mercilessly with my ripped and muscular body
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Presca:
She even look more beautiful with her natural skin. I don't know why people are so obsessed with bleaching
Y u lyin grin bleaching is not good but damn she looks better
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by tnerro1(m): 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na wa, fake color just full everywhere
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Treassured: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:

Infact I tell you.

Inferiority Complex and Discontented at Play here.

2 Likes

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
Vickho:
drop your WhatsApp or DM me directly.
I Know you're h0rny and wet over there.
invite me over let me do justice to your pussy by smashing it mercilessly with my ripped and muscular body
I see at this point that I have indeed been communicating with a nincompoop. I will let you continue on your oogly way now. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Vickho: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I see at this point that I have indeed been communicating with a nincompoop. I will let you continue on your oogly way now. undecided
you must be a fool to think Ill drop my picture on this forum.
don't be shy to pm me

I'll keep it a secret
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Xtristopher: 5:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
I hate woman that bleaches
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by bigtt76(f): 6:01pm On Mar 08, 2023
I stopped following her content when I discovered she was bleaching... Like 😳😱

holuwertobex:
An ex-Big Brother Naija Housemate, Eriata Ese has been facing lots of criticism since she posted her before and after photos on her verified Instagram page.

The social media Influencer captioned her post,

One of her followers, Adaora Badmus wrote:

Another follower, Ojb motors wrote:

In response to all the attacks she was getting, Ese Eriata cleared the air, she wrote.

https://hitng.info/thank-god-for-bleaching-cream-so-you-were-actually-a-black-skinned-girl-fans-react-after-ese-eriata-shared-before-and-after-photos/
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by juman(m): 6:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
She was more beautiful as black girl.

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Axjwndnjs: 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
:-

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by juman(m): 6:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Don't mind those comments above.
More than ninety percent of their female family members also bleach.
Which female no bleach in today's Nigeria?
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lol she was a beautiful ebony buxom kitty. grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Badfinga: 6:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na wetin make me and one babe end relationship be that. After going through her social media page, I requested for her picture. She sent the ones she bleached herself.
I later sent her the original copy of herself before bleaching. Na there our relationship die.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 6:15pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
I thought I was the only one that noticed
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 6:23pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
POst your picture make we compare then! undecided
😎

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by Kobojunkie: 6:25pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:
😎
You know, just cause you are convinced in your head that you are all that does not necessarily mean you are that too in someone else's eyes. It is said, for good reason, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know. undecided
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by pendragonbladgo(m): 6:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
But when you eat money, your complexion must change.... it ll be very bright
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by OChimex: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Playmaaker14:
Until inferiority complex happened.

Blame her not. Blame the Blacks who hates themselves and their black color, thereby putting unnecessary pressure on themselves.
Imagine being mocked for being black by a black person in a black country.
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by tesppidd: 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Reinamaria:
In her original skin you mean!
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by enomakos(m): 6:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
Women
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by enomakos(m): 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
pendragonbladgo:
But when you eat money, your complexion must change.... it ll be very bright
not true
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
Kobojunkie:
You know, just cause you are convinced in your head that you are all that does not necessarily mean you are that too in someone else's eyes. It is said, for good reason, that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, you know. undecided
Mind your business pls, I am not your next David Hundeyin. cool
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2023
tesppidd:
In her original skin you mean!
Understand that English is not easy. grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2023
OChimex:

Blame her not. Blame the Blacks who hates themselves and their black color, thereby putting unnecessary pressure on themselves.
Imagine being mocked for being black by a black person in a black country.

Our Naija people said Kenyans' use kiwi polish as lubricant during sex grin
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by OChimex: 6:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
DMCA:
Our Naija people said Kenyans' use kiwi polish as lubricant during sex grin

That’s the problem.
Here in America, you see white people that look like albino and awful in color, but no white person will make fun of their color. Only blacks make fun of their own color
Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by DMCA: 6:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
OChimex:

That’s the problem.
Here in America, you see white people that look like albino and awful in color, but no white person will make fun of their color. Only blacks make fun of their own color
They also said the difference between them and 12 midnight is that they are like 11:59 grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ese Eriata's Before And After Photos Spark Reactions by PeggySandas(f): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2023
wildkat:

So that Edo name sounds like an Igbo name to u right? Oh you’re such a foolish animal

How ya mama take born idiot like u?
🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Lied Against Her Record Label? (Contract) / Meet Frederic Badji Who Proposed To Princess Shyngle With Diamond Ring / Davido Stacked Up Wards Of Cash To Be Sprayed At A Wedding In Owerri (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.