Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Data Science/analysis Roadmap - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Data Science/analysis Roadmap (2099 Views)

What Is The Roadmap To Becoming A Blockchain Developer / How To Master C# And .net Framework - Beginner’s Roadmap / The Complete Junior To Senior Web Developer Roadmap 2018 (video Tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by danielukwuru(m): 4:24pm On Mar 17, 2023
The link is not working, it will be fulfilling to be part of the group as I'm just a beginner. Thank you.
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Worldhopper: 10:01am On Mar 20, 2023
danielukwuru:
The link is not working, it will be fulfilling to be part of the group as I'm just a beginner. Thank you.
It is working. Remove the space before 'm'

t. me/+9Tz4zHDJ1Bs1YjQ0
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Mackenzie12(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2023
Hello, good evening. My younger brother needs some guides. He wants to learn data analysis. Can you be of help to him? He's already getting along with YouTube but still needs someone already in the field probably to meet or even speak or chat with to get more ideas.
Worldhopper:
Great idea. Telegram too with time. What is your background and which particular Youtube course did you start?
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Worldhopper: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2023
Mackenzie12:
Hello, good evening. My younger brother needs some guides. He wants to learn data analysis. Can you be of help to him? He's already getting along with YouTube but still needs someone already in the field probably to meet or even speak or chat with to get more ideas.
Good evening. I'm not 'already' in the field. I'm still learning too and building my portfolio. He can join our telegram group.
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Mackenzie12(m): 7:51am On Mar 21, 2023
Thank you. So what group is that? I'll need the link.
Worldhopper:
Good evening. I'm not 'already' in the field. I'm still learning too and building my portfolio. He can join our telegram group.
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Winner1000: 1:16pm On Mar 21, 2023
Mackenzie12:
Thank you. So what group is that? I'll need the link.
The Telegram group Link not working
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Winner1000: 1:20pm On Mar 21, 2023
danielukwuru:

I envy you bro, I'm just a beginner, ready to learn and be part of this great family
the Telegram group Link not working. I will going to share a wealth of experience with you guys. Currently pursuing my hand-on peer review assignment for SAP Technology Professional Consultant Certificate
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Winner1000: 1:23pm On Mar 21, 2023
Worldhopper:
This is wonderful. Do you mind sharing your experience with the IBM Data Science course? Also Join the telegram.
the Telegram group Link not working. Or what is the name of telegram group I will search it.
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Worldhopper: 6:56pm On Mar 21, 2023
Winner1000:
the Telegram group Link not working. Or what is the name of telegram group I will search it.
https:// t .me/+9Tz4zHDJ1Bs1YjQ0

Remove the spaces.
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by Worldhopper: 6:58pm On Mar 21, 2023
Winner1000:
the Telegram group Link not working. I will going to share a wealth of experience with you guys. Currently pursuing my hand-on peer review assignment for SAP Technology Professional Consultant Certificate
We will really appreciate you sharing with us. Use this link to join the group

https:///+9Tz4zHDJ1Bs1YjQ0
Re: Data Science/analysis Roadmap by samfrancis1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 09, 2023
Want to learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Cool: Javascript Css Selector "yapinator" Faster Than Sizzle: Peppy: Etc / Learn HTML, HTML5 And CSS In The Most Easiest Way ( Beginners - Intermediate) / Why Do Big Companies Outsource Their Software Projects?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.