Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,484 members, 7,801,233 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

XXXXX - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XXXXX (13285 Views)

XXXXX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

XXXXX by SouthEast1: 2:06am On Sep 15, 2011
XXXXXXXX
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 2:10am On Sep 15, 2011
YYYYYYYY
Re: XXXXX by aloyemeka1: 2:13am On Sep 15, 2011
The writer of this article is a dolt. People like him make me believe that some black people actually evolved from chimpanzee.undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 2:15am On Sep 15, 2011
Federal and private sector workers can come from any part of Nigeria. But state-owned entities  should be dominated (at least 80%) by indigenes. That is the price for indigeneship.
Re: XXXXX by velo10: 4:46am On Sep 15, 2011
Your governor should be called to order by the FG. Does he mean that Abians in other states are not holding lofty positions too. This attitude is inhibitory to national unity
Re: XXXXX by zeal500: 12:32pm On Sep 15, 2011
That foolish and clueless okija shrine Governor
Thats typical of such >>>>>>>>>>
hisssssssss
Re: XXXXX by Ngwakwe: 1:20pm On Sep 15, 2011
People should not be insensitive to issue like these, natives (inclusive of people who are born there) should at least consist of 80% of their state's workforce.
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ngwakwe:

People should not be insensitive to issue like these, natives (inclusive of people who are born there) should at least consist of 80% of their state's workforce.

ZZZZZZZZ
Re: XXXXX by jason123: 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
Ngwakwe:

Should the same be done in Lagos or should we just sweep that under the carpet. After all, Lagos also has her own indigenes . . .
Re: XXXXX by russellino: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
The writer of this article like that clueless mudfish, t.a.orji are just intellectually lazy and backward. Ppl close to the governor know that he lacks the ambition, skill or even the will to boost IGR and cover his state's income. Does the man mean that the jobs being vacated by non-indigenes will not be taken by abians, won't the same wage bill stare him in the face?
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 3:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
russellino:

The writer of this article like that clueless mudfish, t.a.orji are just intellectually lazy and backward. Ppl close to the governor know that he lacks the ambition, skill or even the will to boost IGR and cover his state's income. Does the man mean that the jobs being vacated by non-indigenes will not be taken by abians, won't the same wage bill stare him in the face?

YOU SEE WHY WE NEED TO ABOLISH INDIGENESHIP?
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 3:13pm On Sep 15, 2011
jason123:

Should the same be done in Lagos or should we just sweep that under the carpet. After all, Lagos also has her own indigenes . . .

How many non-indigenes of Lagos work in the State offices?
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 3:28pm On Sep 15, 2011
QQQQQQQQQ
Re: XXXXX by nusdog: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2011
Did the abians outside complain that they wanted to come back home?

I just cant laugh at the boko haram reasons given. Is it only Abians that were displaced by boko haram violence?

There are more better ways of going about correcting the non indigene and indigene imbalance in the civil service that this primitive way.

1. Why not start with a directive that gives a new quota of indigenes that will be employed in the future.

2. Find out if any of the non-indigenes got into the service without due process and use that as an excuse to reduce their number in a better diplomatic way.

This action is daft. There's no denying it.
Re: XXXXX by Dede1(m): 3:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
@POST

The posted article is a result of thought process born out of moronic tendencies. If this jackass journalist is not lazy, he or she must be insanely visionless.
Re: XXXXX by ChinenyeN(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2011
I don't understand why Orji must give a fake reason for the deportation. Saying that you want to deport non-indigenes is understandable enough.
Re: XXXXX by russellino: 4:02pm On Sep 15, 2011
@ south-east - I don't agree that abia state's workforce is 50% non-indigene. Though I won't argue with facts if I get them. You are right about abolishing the indigene principle. My friend's dad has put in a major chunk of his life into the state's service (he's from imo) and suddenly he's out the door because of the indigene policy? Come on! The world has gone beyond such things. What will orji do if abians in othet states are chucked out like he's done others, he won't know where to start
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 4:09pm On Sep 15, 2011
FFFFFFFFF
Re: XXXXX by SouthEast1: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I don't understand why Orji must give a fake reason for the deportation. Saying that you want to deport non-indigenes is understandable enough.

Do you believe Orji deported the sacked workers? I doubt it. I think he just layed them off work.
Re: XXXXX by Abagworo(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2011
I've written this previously on Nairaland that everything in Abia is headed by non-indigenes but never the case in other States I've been to.Rivers,Anambra,Imo,Delta,Bayelsa.I never saw an Abia man heading anything but people from Delta,Imo,Anambra and Rivers head almost the entire labour in Abia.I saw it as a good example though
Re: XXXXX by Dede1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 15, 2011
I usually do not like to inject the picture of another ethnic group into this type of discussion. But it is pertinent in this matter to request the Abians to look at states such as Lagos.

If this action of “leave Abia for Abians” is remotely true and adversely affects Ndigbo from other states other than Abia State, the governor Theodore Orji and the entire Abians will not only bear the wrath of  Ndigbo but spirits of Alaigbo.  

Abians do not reduce your selves to patients afflicted with leprosy among the Ndigbo in particular and Nigerians in general because of the visionless leadership of a jackass.
Re: XXXXX by nusdog: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2011
Dede1:

I usually do not like to inject the picture of another ethnic group into this type of discussion. But it is pertinent in this matter to request the Abians to look at states such as Lagos.

If this action of “leave Abia for Abians” is remotely true and adversely affects Ndigbo from other states other than Abia State, the governor Theodore Orji and the entire Abians will not only bear the wrath of  Ndigbo but spirits of Alaigbo.  

Abians do not reduce your selves to patients afflicted with leprosy among the Ndigbo in particular and Nigerians in general because of the visionless leadership of a jackass.

This is not an act of all Abians.
Re: XXXXX by ChinenyeN(m): 5:17pm On Sep 15, 2011
Dede1:

the entire Abians will not only bear the wrath of  Ndigbo but spirits of Alaigbo.
Wait. Dede, cheretu . . What wrath and what spirits of Ala Igbo?

South-East:

Do you believe Orji deported the sacked workers? I doubt it. I think he just layed them off work.
When it comes to Nigeria, I don't consider anything except "bad news". There's been a lot of talk about deportation. I would laugh so hard if all he did were to lay them off.
Re: XXXXX by jason123: 5:31pm On Sep 15, 2011
South-East:

How many non-indigenes of Lagos work in the State offices?

Forget that. I'm talking about a situation where Aworis and Gwaris deport all other Nigerians. The reason why I asked this, is because of:
Ngwakwe:

Some weeks ago, Aworis were complaining about marginalisation . . . So the question is, should Lagos do the same ?
Re: XXXXX by ChinenyeN(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2011
jason123:

Some weeks ago, Aworis were complaining about marginalisation . . . So the question is, should Lagos do the same ?
I would welcome that initiative.
Re: XXXXX by jason123: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2011
ChinenyeN:

I would welcome that initiative.
cheesy
You are just one in a million . . .
Re: XXXXX by lagcity(m): 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2011
everybody, go ya papa house. enough is enough
Re: XXXXX by kabukabu50(m): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2011
Those Abians are racist,nuff said. grin
Re: XXXXX by tit(f): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
this is cool.
i hope they also deport all non-indigene students in their schools.
Re: XXXXX by Nobody: 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2011
why the heck would i want to work in a state called Armpit in the first place? That's just gross!
Re: XXXXX by ChinenyeN(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
jason123:

cheesy
You are just one in a million . . .
Yes, one in a million who understands that such initiative would be crucial toward facilitating a less dramatic division/disintegration.
Re: XXXXX by Ben13: 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2011
Lagos has never complained. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ajaokuta Bombed By Boko Haram? / Detained Badeh begs court for bail / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.