Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:48 AM

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) (46528 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread / Lagos 2023: Jandor/Funke Rally Holds In Alimosho (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Crimecity: 4:49pm On Mar 08, 2023
Train has moved to Alimosho!!!!

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour is running for Governor of Lagos state under LP

158 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by rayvelez(m): 4:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Jungle don matured

331 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Faber(m): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
This guy dey mean o🤔

337 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Injera(f): 4:52pm On Mar 08, 2023
It was never about who is competent. Competence itself is relative and subjective
It was never because he was old, circa USA the greatest country in the world
It was always an ethnic agenda

57 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Bluntguy: 4:53pm On Mar 08, 2023
The next governor of Lagos state.

260 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by SpecialAdviser(m): 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
He should be careful not to go Funsho Williams way. Tinubu is a brutal man.

123 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by abobote: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
The best candidate for the job.

We are voting for you, no cap

187 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
You will win inshallah.

Lagos case is special. I am supporting him not cos of obi. I think obidients are stupid.

Vote LP for governor, but ensure you check before you vote others. Gbadebo can deliver and i like his mindset to deal with agberos. MC Oluomo must face justice.

179 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 5:02pm On Mar 08, 2023
If GRV can get votes from Alimosho LGA, then it's game over for Sanwo-Olu.

185 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 5:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
You will win inshallah.

Lagos case is special. I am supporting him not cos of obi. I think obidients are stupid.

Vote LP for governor, but ensure you check before you vote others. Gbadebo can deliver and i like his mindset to deal with agberos. MC Oluomo must face justice.
Do you support Tinubu?

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 5:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

Do you support Tinubu?
i can never support tinubu and i can never support obi.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Ogonimilitant(m): 5:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
Done and dusted
GRV for governor

136 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by AdaojoTheUrchin: 5:06pm On Mar 08, 2023
In one week, Sanwoolu has;

- Visited more churches, computer village, Balogun market than he has done in 4years.

- Ordered all LASTMA operatives to cease arrests and stand down.

- Released all impounded vehicles awaiting auction

- Release unpaid Pensions and Gratuity

-Opened Apongbon bridge

- Unban Okada Ban

-Pay pension and gratuity, and increase Govt staff salaries..

If you give him your one vote after showing you shege for 4 years, heaven will judge you and you will not stop suffering because you don't even need a prophet to tell you that he will show you shege in the next 4 years..

Vote Labour, don't waste your vote.. Sanwo won't be contesting like an idiot like this if labour party legitimately led by only 10k votes.. they know the real figure.

#COPIED

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Injera:
It was never about who is competent. Competence itself is relative and subjective
It was never because he was old, circa USA the greatest country in the world
It was always an ethnic agenda

Gone are the days we had competent competition in the Lagos state governorship. God bless Jimi Agbaje, he was one of the most relevant and competent competition that ever was. I know even Tinubu must have been wishing he had him in APC to actually make a difference. Even if PDP had won under him, he would have sailed on the vision and done greatly too.

Unfortunately, now it is about who the haters of the Yorubas and Tinubu endorse. Or the joker like the PDP guy.

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
If you his deputy talk, you'll throw up.

It will end in tears anyway

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Campaign ends tomorrow. The rest is mobilization on whatsapp.
Sanwo Olu ti wole le kansi wink

72 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 5:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:
Ok, just checking.

3 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by ganisucks(f): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Campaign ends tomorrow. The rest is mobilization on whatsapp.
Sanwo Olu ti wole le kansi wink
This was the APC mantra, until Labour gave them a black eye on the 25th of February.

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 5:11pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Cherish233: 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
This is what we call courage, he get mind.👏

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:13pm On Mar 08, 2023
dagomia:
This is the type of Nigeria we want. Not a Nigeria of the Godfathers

The crop of governors that destroyed your region I guess. Now you want others ruined too with incompetence.

62 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by kingthreat(m): 5:14pm On Mar 08, 2023
HardMirror:

I don't support GRV. But I respect your opinion to support whom you please.

65 Likes

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Cherish233: 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
He should be careful not to go Funsho Williams way. Tinubu is a brutal man.

Brutal!!😳 I think that should be weak🤔
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by HardMirror(m): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
kingthreat:

I don't support GRV. But I respect your opinion to support whom you please.
thanks man. Much respect to you too bro

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Brendaniel: 5:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lagosians have chosen Governor Gbadebo Rhodes- Vivour(MON)

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
I can stake 1M that GRV will not get up to 400k votes..

Make this guy just dey play..

17 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by BIZNess123(m): 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Where 2 or 3 are gathered grin grin
Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by MikoB: 5:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
He is just wasting his time and little money donated to him, most yoruba youths that joined ipob to vote obi in lagos had retraced their steps, the Christian community that was angered by Muslim Muslim Ticket also had no reason to continue with Labour Party, since sanwo olu himself is a Christian. I said it before that Tinubu will win, and I have also said it here that sanwo olu will win and I am confirming it here that he will win with a wide margin, not because he is an excellent governor but the Labour guy is an ipob and anything ipob must fail.

19 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Femigolfd: 5:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
we up

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Takes His Campaign To Alimosho (Pictures) by Omoawoke: 5:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
angry

For the rest of some people still thinking GRV is not IPOB

Ask yourself;
1. Why is he so obsessed with IPOB, his tweets are not just one off but he was consistent with them over the years. Is that not obsession? Check the different dates of the tweets, from 2015 to 2022

2. If he can be derogatory to his own people online, imagine what he does offline?

3. Why are ipob sympathizers all clamouring for his votes

And they tell you to vote eluppp from top to bottom without even know who you are voting for while hiding Igbos agenda under some Elupp ticket.

Of course only an idiot will vote without thinking or knowing who they are voting for and we arent idiots

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Umahi Decongesting Traffic Jam Along Enugu/Abakaliki Boundary (Photos) / Biography Of Musa Wada: Kogi PDP Governorship Flagbearer 2019 / What Soldiers Recovered From Boko Haram During Clearance Operation In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.