Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid (42467 Views)

Edo 2024: Philip Shaibu Declares Governorship Bid Under PDP / Why They Are Calling Me Omo - Ale - Gbadebo Rhodes - Vivour (GRV) / New Pictures Of Sanusi At His Lagos Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Listened to his father today, who sounds quite eloquent, me my question is to Seun when will you give Oga Sanwo Olu a platform on Nairaland.

I quite understand the need to support a young man within your age bracket with collosus of men and women backing him.

But I am yet to see anything that shows me he can really work under tremendous pressure as the work of the Chief Executive of Lagos requires.

Assuming Lagos is lagging behind from other states we could have say we want a change in the status quo, but everyday we see a deliberate act to create wealth for the residents of Lagos as well as infrastructure to support it.

Yes we don't want Agberoism but change don't happen overnight, it is easy to criticize, to be an activist, the real work comes in walking the talk.

Most importantly we should not let our emotions be swayed ..

22 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Softbreastt: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2023
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Sirchiboy: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mr Honourable what plans do you have for the jobless youths roaming on the streets and what are your plans for the lagosians.

Note;
Send me 1miilion after answering my question.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by greggng: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sir my brothers business was burnt down by thugs at akere .. we will vote you in with our last blood . Go home and rest a d start writing your victory speech..we want a free lagos where God fatherism doesn't have a stake

13 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by AngelicBeing: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Beremx:
I don't have any questions for him. He's already on his way to Alausa.
Oga GRV, I want to be your special assistant on nairaland affairs if you eventually win. God bless you your Excellency

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ
Hian, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, special assistant on nairaland.com affairs, Hehehe grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by khalling2008: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
afbstrategies:

Weโ€™re now doubting whether you will sleep well after election day. Please have your panadol ready. Kpele! grin
You said more than between Tinubu and Obi, unfortunately, Igbo Christians failed woefully. You will still fail woefully on Saturday too

7 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by afbstrategies: 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Lamanii22:
Did he answer the previous questions that were asked?
Yes he did, when you were at the APC rally looking for discarded umbrellas to sell grin

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Ibile77(m): 8:28pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mr, incoming Governor by Gods Grace, what is your plan for Lekki - Epe Expressway? Would you consider either blue or red rail on the Lekki Epe Expressway?

1 Like

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Hateful tribalists have already taking over the thread asking questions that has no bearing to governance.

My question; what plans have you set up to really deal with the menace of agbero in Lagos knowing that it has become institutionalised. You might say give them skills, how sure are you they will accept your programme? Many of them are used to harvesting from what they didn't sow.

No.2. What's your plan for using or not using Alpha-Beta as conduit for taxation. If to stop, do you have a seamless plan to facilitate taxation?

3. Do you have mettle to actually remove the lips of Tinubu and his cronies from the tits of Lagos State?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Felix6: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
You must not forget the reasons we are collectively clamouring for change today is the backwardness and uncertainty in the land. Please do everything within your power to change the negative narratives. As for my vote and those of my household; you have them.

4 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by boxypane(m): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Do you speak and understand the local dialect(Yoruba)? If not how do you intend to communicate with locals?

4 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Coronavirus1: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
Moh247:
cool

What Administrative skills does he posses that makes him think he can Govern Lagos ?!

*Oyinlola, Marwa both attended Administrative and governance coarses at Staff College Jos

*Fashola attended prestigious war college Washington DC with Masters in Strategic studies

*Sanwo-Olu and Ambode attended the presitigeoes JFK and Havard School of Governance

Chinedu should tell us schools of management and Administration he attended

Chinedu should give us full details of his administration of any workforce, business or organisation with more than 50 people

This names are controlled by godfathers
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by afbstrategies: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
khalling2008:

You said more than between Tinubu and Obi, unfortunately, Igbo Christians failed woefully. You will still fail woefully on Saturday too
Did they fail in your Jagabanโ€™s Lagos? You no dey shame? Obi used you people to clean and mop the floor of Lagos and youโ€™re still here typing rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by IME1: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
wink GRV kindly read about Solomon's son and gain wisdom... the boy no try at all. Wisdom is not heredictory; always
So as you are young please ask God for wisdom.

Meanwhile Seun why the emphasis on MIT graduate? I gerrit that it's a good school, but we who finished from UI, UniLag, UniZik, UniJos, UniBen, BUK, UDUS, ABU, FutMinna, FUTA and the rest are we not forces to be reckoned with tongue angry cool kiss

6 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by maticar: 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2023
na clowns full this place

so you dolts are expecting him to come and answer you on nairaland? undecided undecided
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Moh247: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Coronavirus1:

This names are controlled by godfathers

His father is one of Board members... The real God father's of Lagos

1 Like

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by pacificom: 8:31pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mr. Gbadebo, If you eventually become the governor of Lagos state, will you have to abandon some if not all the ongoing projects of APC Gov SanwoOlu, and make a fresh start to develop Lagos state in line with your party plan and manifesto ?

2 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by kingmzee(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
You can screenshot this for evidence, Sanwo-olu will win comfortably

10 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by victorVIC1(m): 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
Wow...Seun. This is way to go. Thanks for this initiative. Please anyone that attempts reducing this wonderful thread to a tribal or religious war should be banned

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Djoel: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
N3TRAL:
1. Why did you call your people Afonja on Twitter?

Do you know that the word reminds the tribe of why they should never accomodate traitors?

2. What's your opinion on IPOB and other secessionist movements in Nigeria?

3. Can you speak Yoruba? How will you participate in South Western meetings if your answer is no?

4. Are you a descendant of slaves as many have claimed your name suggests?

5. Are you really a graduate of the Ivy league schools you claim? I don't mean vacation courses but real degrees?

6. What's your leadership experience?

7. Why did you remove Chinedu from your name as the Governorship candidate of the Labour Party when real evidence shows that Chinedu was part of your name when you contested for a Senatorial seat under the PDP in 2019?

Sad and frustrated people. Bring up intelligent questions and leave bigotry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
How best would you prefer to be removed from office if it turns out that you are not keeping to your promises you made before you assume office?
Seun:
Peter Obi's defeat of Tinubu in Lagos during the presidential election, and the defeat of many PDP/APC/APGA senate and house of reps candidates by Labour Party candidates has allowed many Labour Party members and supporters to believe that it is possible for the Labour Party to seize control of Lagos State from APC by defeating Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu in the 2023 governorship election of Lagos State.

The man of the moment, who has been tasked with achieving this feat, is Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour, also known as GRV. He's a MIT-trained architect, activist, and a politician since 2017. He has agreed to answer your questions about his bid to be the next governor of Lagos State. Please feel free to ask any question and also like and share any question that you want him to answer, so that it will not be missed.

I'll set the ball rolling by asking a simple question:
* Why did you leave architecture for politics after practicing in UK and Nigeria?

Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7542193/gbadebo-rhodes-vivour-lp-lagos-governorship
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by khalling2008: 8:34pm On Mar 08, 2023
afbstrategies:

Did they fail in your Jagabanโ€™s Lagos? You no dey shame? Obi used you, people to clean and mop the floor of Lagos and youโ€™re still here typing rubbish.
Tell Inec to declare him the president elect of Lagos state. Igbo christain are looser and they will continue to lose till the kingdom come.

3 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Naijaguy123: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
1. How many Yoruba Obas in Lagos do you plan to remove/replace?

2. Will an Igbo be made a commissioner under your cabinet ?

3. How does it feel to be the most hateful politician currently in Nigeria?

4. Who is funding your campaign?

5. If I make 10,000 naira daily in Lagos Nigeria, how much should go to Lagos state government if you are the governor?

6. What is your take if the mayor of London doesnโ€™t speak fluent English but punjab ? Should a man who doesnโ€™t speak deutsch be governor of a German state?

I doubt you have balls to answer any questions!

6 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Topmaike007(m): 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Oga GRV man of the moment carry dey go I don't have question for you because Even those ruling right now in lasgidi are not the original sons of the soil....

We are your supporters from Ile Ife as a graduate and Alumni of Lasu Epe I support you wholeheartedly

4 Likes

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Spandau: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
seunmsg:

Chinedu will never be allowed to govern Lagos. Know this and know peace.

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!
Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by Johnboom: 8:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
How would you feel when you are defeated by Sanwo Olu this Saturday?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by ExpertEDITOR: 8:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Seun, we know what you have been doing with your website. You promote this guy while you push every fake news about sanwo to front page.

How will you feel when you fail in your quest?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ask Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (GRV) Any Question About His Lagos Governorship Bid by creatorsverse(m): 8:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
My question is very simple

When you become governor, I didn't say if o I said when because you definitely going to be.

How will you cope with the ruling APC? What are the policy that you would bring that will protect lagosians against the federal ?.. 1978 land use act section 1 sub 1a and I quote all lands belongs to the military governor of the state.

Ok let's say you can't divulge the policy here but do you have one ?. Because with the way the tribal and ethnic war that has been whispering of late, will you protect all Nigerians equal and fair ?

The chairman of LASPG mc oluomo, will you retain him as chairman ? Because as you can see he control alot of this thugs .

Will you gurantee the safety of lives and property of lagosians? How well do intend to tackle insecurity?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Governor Fashola Builds First Suspension Bridge In Nigeria / Photos Of Ikogosi Warm Spring, A Major Tourist Centre In Ekiti Under Fayose / Oshiomhole Called Omisore A Murderer On Saturday, Now Offered Him N450m โ€” FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.