Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy (60125 Views)

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Hushpuppi And Woodberry Extradited To US / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by southsouthking(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
ukaface:
Where she come from?

Massachusetts, USA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by feedthenation(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2023
Guyman01:
She must be from that state wey no be Lagos, anything that has to do with Italy is mostly them

---Real lagosians travel to sophisticated regions like UK, USA & Canada---
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by mtngloetiartel: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
Guyman01:
She must be from that state wey no be Lagos, anything that has to do with Italy is mostly them
Edo right? grin

4 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by treatise: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
ukaface:
Where she come from?
Ijebu Ode

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Beniyke1: 5:42pm On Mar 09, 2023
When will Abba kyari be extradited to the US please😏

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
God bless The Nigerian and Italian Police.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.
May she rot in jail.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Omoawoke: 5:43pm On Mar 09, 2023
Obidients votes minus 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by newnigerdelta00: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Bahamas95(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Women supporting women.
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by AmotekunSW: 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
This one will be injected before being released.
She will be let out to go and die at home.

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by airminem(f): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
Why is Nigerian government still keeping Abba Kyari, feeding him with tax players resources?

Extradite Abba Kyari just the same way you extradited her, immediately.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Pastoshizzy(m): 5:44pm On Mar 09, 2023
That thing use to be a woman.
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by chukkystar(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Tribalists on Nairaland no see food chop cos we no know which Tribe get the name 🤣🤣.
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Lukuluku69(m): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
DaddyGngeess:
Na waoo, Italian prison is better than naija own oo, so I will say good for her

If it were better, she won't be running since 2010.
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by airminem(f): 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Abba kyari should be extradited for his drug related offence

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by KanuSE: 5:45pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divoc19:
May we never get the money that will purge us. But I still want to have a taste of good life in this my one life. God abeg o, abeg o

You're enjoying the good life already na, you're FTC and you're even wearing Balmain... Odiegwu! grin

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by bjdon: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
NotKnown:
She was busy forming queen mother for them. Threatening them. Sometimes they use voodoo to threaten them.

Most of these girls later find it difficult to marry or even give birth to children of their own later in life.

Most likely she go get better connection for police. She didn't know her time will come.

But I'm keep wandering. Has Nigeria ever requested for other nationals (of some of these countries that extradite our people to their place) to be extradited to Nigeria for prosecution?

Abi our own is just to give out without taking?
Point of correction. Voodoo does not exist in Nigeria. It is manly followed in Haiti and some other South American lands. I Nigeria we practice Juju which is very different(Even though the layman thinks they are the same)
Other than that, you are spot on!

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by goslowgoslow(m): 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
ukaface:
Where she come from?
Edo... Where else? 😜

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Gubioma: 5:47pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divoc19:
May we never get the money that will purge us. But I still want to have a taste of good life in this my one life. God abeg o, abeg o
Dan Borneo......(Kanuri Boy)
Ameen my sister
May God answer our all prayers.

Shikenan Nagode
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Blaze14k: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
One of tinupoo syndicate
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by goslowgoslow(m): 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
bjdon:

Point of correction. Voodoo does not exist in Nigeria. It is manly followed in Haiti and some other South American lands. I Nigeria we practice Juju which is very different(Even though the layman thinks they are the same)
Other than that, you are spot on!
Bros please tell me the difference between juju and voodoo

1 Like

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by caprini1: 5:48pm On Mar 09, 2023
Very good,when will Nigeria find ,arrest and extradite all those criminal expatriates that have stolen and are still stealing trillions of dollars worth of our crude oil?
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by rajiedreez: 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2023
Free flight to Italy

1 Like

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by DasBeste: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
Crime does not pay.

1 Like

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Yayi229: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2023

5 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Neoteny7: 5:51pm On Mar 09, 2023
All these japa people.
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Neoteny7: 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
SUNNINO:
If na Aboki they will not be effective to do their job, Abba Kyari Hoshpopi accomplice in crime is wanted in America, why don't they extradite him since, double standard Nigeria.

So you're a bigot even where crime is concerned
Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by ikpumbe(m): 5:52pm On Mar 09, 2023
Divoc19:

Engage in a smart legitimate business.
There's dignity in labour

2 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by Seeker3: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
@Zuby77 no be the Madam Joy you been tell us about be this?

4 Likes

Re: Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy by gracealonev: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2023
She's going to spend Italian taxpayers' money for 13 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Says Thief Burnt In Lagos "Deserves To Die" / Man Disgraced After Refusing To Pay A Prostitute He Slept With. Pics And Video / 'Miracle Baby' Rescued After Being Dropped On Mother's Corpse By Herdsmen.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.