Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,190 members, 7,780,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:20 PM

Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK (22683 Views)

Emmanuel Odunlami Murdered By Robbers In UK Over ‘Fake’ £300k Watch / Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by seguno2: 7:44am On Mar 10, 2023
Izuchukwu70:
It's too early for rantings. How old are you? You go quickly peme o.

Old enough to know that you are part of the demonic Tinubu structure that has looted Lagosians silly instead of providing commensurate governance outcomes to the masses for the huge IGR raised from their pockets.
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by MightySparrow: 7:45am On Mar 10, 2023
Stupid boy. The salary of Uk Prime Minister is about £350,000 a year. Same show of opulence sent Pastor Ashimolowo out of UK when he threw a £120,000 birthday party. Yuppy Pastors Dapọ and Tobi Adegboyega were grilled also because of ostentatious lifestyle. Nigerians no dey reason?
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nolevel666: 7:51am On Mar 10, 2023
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Nolevel666: 7:52am On Mar 10, 2023
grin grin

Agbado urchins will never disappoint with their coconut heads
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Sleekfingers: 7:54am On Mar 10, 2023
DannyWalker:
UK and stabbing...

America guns
UK knife.
These people going crazy

By the way
I want to do a giveaway on my YouTube channel, just to encourage the subscribers.

You can subscribe to be a part of the giveaway this month

This is my channel
https://youtube.com/@33brownking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIqy5vw3X7U

Nigeria NKO? What are we known for ?
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by DannyWalker: 7:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Nigeria NKO? What are we known for ?

Rigging and Terrorism 😌
Giant of Africa indeed
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by godofuck231: 8:12am On Mar 10, 2023
You buy 300k nautilus meanwhile you feel say you de heaven , stupid dude , the white man guards his investments with weapons and ammunition, that why you can't walk around a white man's town without being questioned or arrested
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Thegamingorca(m): 8:41am On Mar 10, 2023
What's with all this stabbings of late
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Lukuluku69(m): 9:01am On Mar 10, 2023
Lilimax:
UK have been overtaken by Jihadist in their very eyes; crime rates is on the increase hence one should shun exhibiting uncecssary affluence while visiting to avoid being attacked.

Bros, from time immemorial, the UK is known for Knife attacked/stabbings since guns are not readily available like in the US. What has Jihadists got to do with that?

Abeg make una dey try reason small before you attack your keypads.
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Lukuluku69(m): 9:06am On Mar 10, 2023
seguno2:

Old enough to know that you are part of the demonic Tinubu structure that has looted Lagosians silly instead of providing commensurate governance outcomes to the masses for the huge IGR raised from their pockets.

By this logic of yours, what can be attributed to those guys that usually hop on night buses and head out of their Regions and States? Remember they have been doing that for over 7 Decades. Tinubu LASG caused that too?

You see the way you guys go on this Tinubu case, you are inadvertently making a lot of guys like me sympathetic to his cause.
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Cowbell521: 9:11am On Mar 10, 2023
nairalee:
UK is stabbing US is shooting....

if i manage japa go these places, woe betide anyone that attempts to shoot or stab me. Wo! I cannot escape hell and coman die like chicken because of ordinary fake wrist watch
Who tell you na fake?
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Cowbell521: 9:12am On Mar 10, 2023
mutantninja:
Getting stabbed is no joke… you feel warm and fuzzy in the area that you’re stabbed in , then 20 secs later you’re met with excruciating pains and repeated fainting till you bleed out and die.

I dated a girl that tried to stab me when we had an argument… I beat the shit out of her… she can never try that again.
Better stay away from her
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by mmsen: 9:37am On Mar 10, 2023
nairalee:

if i manage japa go these places, woe betide anyone that attempts to shoot or stab me. Wo! I cannot escape hell and coman die like chicken because of ordinary fake wrist watch

You aren't going to fight off three useless people with nothing to lose. Especially when you have things and people to live for and a life that you enjoy.

That's what I always tell you people who talk that Japa nonsense, you don't realize that all of these places have people who live worse than you realize and have no qualms about killing you to take what you have.
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Teeroyzimma: 9:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Icarus99:
Sad
Uk gangs na stab stab those ones sabi same way America na shooting
I hope his family finds comfort and peace
dem sabi shoot guns for UK too, that's what people don't tell you
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by WantsandMore: 9:56am On Mar 10, 2023
Lilimax:
UK have been overtaken by Jihadist in their very eyes; crime rates is on the increase hence one should shun exhibiting uncecssary affluence while visiting to avoid being attacked.
I don't know why y'all rates UK, historically, UK used to be a hotbed of crime, it's probably coming back, mk I go play assassins creed.
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by naturefellow(m): 10:37am On Mar 10, 2023
mutantninja:
Getting stabbed is no joke… you feel warm and fuzzy in the area that you’re stabbed in , then 20 secs later you’re met with excruciating pains and repeated fainting till you bleed out and die.

I dated a girl that tried to stab me when we had an argument…I beat the shit out of her… she can never try that again.
self defence, but you obviously did this in NG
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Bethyholsontin: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2023
mutantninja:

I dated a girl that tried to stab me when we had an argument… I beat the shit out of her… she can never try that again.
If he's Yoruba, we don't bloody care grin grin
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by nairalee(m): 12:06pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cowbell521:
Who tell you na fake?

I read the full story
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Cowbell521: 12:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
nairalee:

I read the full story
Where dem talk say na fake for the full story? Point to it else u ar the biggest mumu with android phone
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by nairalee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cowbell521:
Where dem talk say na fake for the full story? Point to it else u ar the biggest mumu with android phone

This is why they say a black man will remain backward due to ignorance. U think the story originated and ends in nairaland?

I have read the details of this story long before now. If u want to be insulting and rude I can give u double dose. But I'm bigger than that
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Cowbell521: 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2023
nairalee:

This is why they say a black man will remain backward due to ignorance. U think the story originated and ends in nairaland?

I have read the details of this story long before now. If u want to be insulting and rude I can give u double dose. But I'm bigger than that
Lol. U can't point at a simple line of sentence and you say your generation is backward?

If you can't point at where they say the watch is fake, then backward is an understatement in your case. Mumu. You mean you're backward than that
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Orelafintun: 1:45pm On Mar 10, 2023

Note: Nigeria is strangulating. 😁
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by nairalee(m): 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2023
Cowbell521:
Lol. U can't point at a simple line of sentence and you say your generation is backward?

If you can't point at where they say the watch is fake, then backward is an understatement in your case. Mumu. You mean you're backward than that

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/nigerian-born-music-manager-murdered-in-uk-over-fake-300k-watch/amp/&ved=2ahUKEwiB8IuastH9AhVz7rsIHTMMBi8Q0PADKAB6BAgIEAE&usg=AOvVaw2W5hYWwes4KQMLGtxxLu68
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Hassanmaye(m): 3:51pm On Mar 10, 2023
VeryWickedGoat:
This new set of UK japarians are mostly Afonja so I'm not surprised.
. hahahhahahaha
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Teeroyzimma: 4:54pm On Mar 10, 2023
2022 was a mad year, people underestimate how bad 2022 was.

- Owo Massacre
- Pele died
- PNB Rock died
- Davido's son Ifeanyi died
- Deborah got murdered in cold blood
- 60 people got kidnapped on Kaduna railway
- TakeOff died
- Dr Chinelo got killed by Bandits on railway
- Queen died
- Chris Rock got his face rocked by a simp

Personal experiences
- Lost my phone to Allen ave touts
-My house got raided by baban bola

May this year be better🤲🏾
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by abulude: 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2023
post=121618091:

This is heart-wrenching news. My thoughts and prayers are with the family of the deceased.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/03/09/nigerian-born-music-manager-stabbed-to-death-in-uk/
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by meobizy(f): 1:13am On Mar 16, 2023
It must have been a low income area. I don't believe such happens in the UK. There, all a person needs is the bare minimum to survive.
Re: Nigerian Born Music Manager, Emmanuel Odunlami Stabbed To Death In The UK by Izuchukwu70: 5:26pm On Mar 19, 2023
seguno2:

You wey no get job dey pay tax? If you get good paying job you go stop this ranting. Very soon you go clock 65. No job, no house, no car.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fulani Herdsmen Killed My Father, Tsehemba Gbogbo, Destroyed Properties" / Abdulmalik Tanko Denies Killing Hanifa Abubakar / Father, 40, Sexually Abuses 7-year-old Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.