Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,823 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders (34437 Views)

Wike Mocks Atiku, PDP Leaders Over Protest At INEC Office (Video) / Wike Mocks Atiku Over Obasanjo’s Endorsement Of Obi / WIke Mocks Lawmakers Threatening To Impeach Buhari (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ebukajay184: 7:46am On Mar 10, 2023
Rivers State governor, Nyesom Wike on Thursday, March 9, mocked People's Democratic Party (PDP) presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, and other leaders of the party over the recent protest at the headquarters of the Independent National Electoral Commission, IGBERETV reports.

On Monday, March 6, the former Vice President led a “black uniform” protest to INEC headquarters alongside PDP National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu; his running mate, Ifeanyi Okowa and other members of the party.

Speaking at the commissioning of Igwuruta internal roads in the Ikwerre Local Government Area (LGA) of Rivers State, Wike stated that he ensured his candidates won their election.

He said;

“I won three of the Senate seats – three over three. Ask them, did they win three over three? You cannot win!

“I told them; they said they would conspire against me. Those who said they’ll conspire against me are those wearing black. I am wearing white and they’re wearing black.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1440434/wearing-black-im-wearing-white-wike-mocks-atiku-pdp-leaders/

64 Likes 11 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Xscape1993(m): 7:47am On Mar 10, 2023
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.

268 Likes 21 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by worldTina(f): 7:48am On Mar 10, 2023
Hmm, Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike did the lord’s work for us. Mr wike we shall meet again when the need arises grin grin grin

234 Likes 18 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Batman01: 7:58am On Mar 10, 2023
angry
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Gbyte02: 8:05am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike the wicked grin

Atiku got it all wrong when he undermined Governor Wike. Wike won the presidential election for the APC and still delivered the senatorial positions for the PDP. This is a grassroot politician. A man that understands how to win elections. Atiku will live to regret this,it is better to win an election first with all hands on deck than to be afraid of the future with Wike as a VP. A golden opportunity missed!!

183 Likes 22 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by thebestprice(m): 8:14am On Mar 10, 2023
Ffnj
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by thebestprice(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Tgii
Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Brendaniel: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike you are the biggest loser, you are like a thief who went out in the night in his neighborhood to steal from everyone then appear in the morning and claim you have achieved more than them.

If this is how you wanted to become President of Nigeria, then it is obvious you didn't mean well for Nigeria, I think we should thank Atiku and Tambuwal for stopping you...

138 Likes 7 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by AntiChristian: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
See wash!

Some are mourning while others are covertly rejoicing!

Na so life be sha!

grin

Wicked Wike!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Ceenachi: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Is there any different btw atiku and wike? They both lost their election, atiku lost secondary while wike lost primary

Before you start laughing at someone trying look at yourself,wike can't compare himself with Atiku,if you think that Tinubu will appointed to any position wait and see

21 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Greenscientist: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
We all know wike is politically finished

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by LegacyB: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Wicked Wike grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by letristian: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike must surely reap all he has sown

8 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Sacrednes: 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
enjoy you fooooooool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Oj777(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
WIKE, WIKE , WIKE. HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU?

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by loosecanon50(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Let him enjoy his pyrrhic victory while it lasts, the day of reckoning is coming.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by christejames(m): 8:15am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike don't rejoice yet because what posterity is preparing for you is very absurd... undecided

You will live to regret this your foolishness!

12 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Toluwanise247(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike will give Atiku hypertension
Atiku lost all the G5 state . APC 3 lp 2.

Atiku should send Dino out of his life before he destroy him finally.

149 Likes 5 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by noegenesis(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike is Children grin
He's heading to political annihilation. He should learn to let go the past and plan for tomorrow.
NO POLITICIAN WILL WANT TO ASSOCIATE WITH WIKE ONWARDS.

11 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by ATEAMS: 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Wild politician

1 Like

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Angelfrost(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
When Wike speaks I just wonder who counsels him...!

All I hear and perceive is a child burning down his father's house because he was denied access to his favorite toy.

16 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Scatterscatter(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike is doing exactly what he is accusing others of doing.
You are busy installing your stooges all around Rivers State, Suppressing the will of the good people of the state.

Stop crying foul because you are noting but an hypocrite.

11 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Ismahill(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike the beast

5 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by nellybadas: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Each and Everyday, this man shows us why it was a very good decision not to pick him as a vice presidential aspirant. Look at his behavior. Like a bad wife.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by famology(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Thanks! Power is now in the south.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by boxypane(m): 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Wike!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by OPICANTO2223: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Foolish man

2 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Qatar2022: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:
Sir, you have made so many political mistakes. Nothing on earth lasts forever. Everything in life is temporarily sir. The power is that toxiciting you now is temporarily.
Keep quiet

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by MissOpe(f): 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
The righteous are as bold as lion grin grin

4 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by RosyIsBlessed: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023
Xscape1993:

He has failed to realize it.

3 Likes

Re: They Are Wearing Black, I'm Wearing White - Wike Mocks Atiku And PDP Leaders by Buksaylor: 8:18am On Mar 10, 2023

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Uzodinma Jumped From 4th To 1st Place Via Supreme Court (Throwback) / Ban Ki-moon Teaches Secondary School Students In Garki, Abuja (Photo) / NASS To Scrap NNPC, DPR And PPPRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.