Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread (353165 Views)

Icpc Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / NDLEA RECRUITMENT! Any News? / NDLEA RECRUITMENT 2019 EXERCISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (177) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Antivirus92(m): 6:08pm On May 26, 2023
AborMist:
The update came last. I had intended asking them what if no one scored up to 80% from a particular state? Does that mean no one from such state will be shortlisted?
is 80 the cut off mark?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 6:14pm On May 26, 2023
AborMist:
The update came last. I had intended asking them what if no one scored up to 80% from a particular state? Does that mean no one from such state will be shortlisted?

In that case, it will base on aggregate.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Antivirus92(m): 6:38pm On May 26, 2023
GenId:

In that case, it will base on aggregate.
is 80 the cut off mark per state?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by GenId: 7:11pm On May 26, 2023
Antivirus92:

Yes, according to the agency secretary.
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AborMist: 7:12pm On May 26, 2023
Antivirus92:

Before the test, NDLEA stated officially that 80% is the pass mark. But they never said anything about geographical spread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 7:41pm On May 26, 2023
AborMist:

Before the test, NDLEA stated officially that 80% is the pass mark. But they never said anything about geographical spread.
what I saw is 80% for everything not jus the test including the physical screening then 40% for the test only.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mcisaac(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2023
Wishing each and everyone of us success. IJN🙏

12 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by AborMist: 8:24pm On May 26, 2023
officialchikzy0:
what I saw is 80% for everything not jus the test including the physical screening then 40% for the test only.

I wish you are right and I'm wrong because I know for sure that it will be difficult to get the required number if they set the cut-off mark for the test at 80%.

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by iPrinz20(m): 8:54pm On May 26, 2023
Guys, forget any talk about cut off mark. There is no cut off mark anywhere. If there were to be, individual scores would have been made known.

Federal Character is compulsory in any FG recruitment exercise and that of NDLEA is of no exception.

Each LGA and state have been allocated number of slots so call your Rep or Senator now!!

Yes, there will be space for merit list but that would be at the LGA level, that is, applicant with the highest score in an LGA but we all know how terrible the assessment exercise was.

Each state has 30-50 slots depending on the number of LGA.

You either have God or a godfather. Forget this cut off mark story.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 9:06pm On May 26, 2023
God have mercy on me oooo, I do not have anybody to call oo.....

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 9:07pm On May 26, 2023
iPrinz20:
Guys, forget any talk about cut off mark. There is no cut off mark anywhere. If there were to be, individual scores would have been made known.

Federal Character is compulsory in any FG recruitment exercise and that of NDLEA is of no exception.

Each LGA and state have been allocated number of slots so call your Rep or Senator now!!

Yes, there will be space for merit list but that would be at the LGA level, that is, applicant with the highest score in an LGA but we all know how terrible the assessment exercise was.

Each state has 30-50 slots depending on the number of LGA.

You either have God or a godfather. Forget this cut off mark story.

Not everything is slot or godfather.. There are lots of people who got the job without knowing even the local government chairman. So let's pray for God's Grace cause there are people who've godfather and they wasn't selected for the job.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by iPrinz20(m): 9:22pm On May 26, 2023
seyifunmi111:

Not everything is slot or godfather.. There are lots of people who got the job without knowing even the local government chairman. So let's pray for God's Grace cause there are people who've godfather and they wasn't selected for the job.

Read what I wrote again so you wouldn't misquote me. There's definitely space for merit, however, that would be probably be the applicant with the highest score in a local government area.

Summary of take is that scoring 80% and above is not automatic employment for anybody. Lotta factors will come into play. Federal Character!!!!!

If the agency strictly goes by cut off mark alone, a particular LGA or State may produce over 50% of intakes which is against Federal Character.

Again, all outgoing government in Nigeria usually embark on recruitment exercise like this to compensate loyalists. So politicians will produce majority of intakes. Whether you want to accept it or not.

It has always been the pattern. Recall the one GEJ government did in 2014 (immigration, DSS and others) Buhari government upturned all...

10 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alansherry: 9:32pm On May 26, 2023
AborMist:

I wish you are right and I'm wrong because I know for sure that it will be difficult to get the required number if they set the cut-off mark for the test at 80%.

80% is the cut-off for everything while only the test carries 50%.

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by seyifunmi111: 10:00pm On May 26, 2023
iPrinz20:

Read what I wrote again so you wouldn't misquote me. There's definitely space for merit, however, that would be probably be the applicant with the highest score in a local government area.

Summary of take is that scoring 80% and above is not automatic employment for anybody. Lotta factors will come into play. Federal Character!!!!!

If the agency strictly goes by cut off mark alone, a particular LGA or State may produce over 50% of intakes which is against Federal Character.

Again, all outgoing government in Nigeria usually embark on recruitment exercise like this to compensate loyalists. So politicians will produce majority of intakes. Whether you want to accept it or not.

It has always been the pattern. Recall the one GEJ government did in 2014 (immigration, DSS and others) Buhari government upturned all...

Well, Tuesday is here make God grant us our heart desires

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Titanium001: 4:38am On May 27, 2023
Ebitus:

They want to make their own input by fixing their candidate that didn't even partake in the exam. Nonsense people heading recruitment affairs in Nigeria...
Slots have been shared among them and they want to fix their slots and remove people that merited it.
I passed NCDMB and uploaded my Original certificate after passing 2 rigorous test conducted by Testmi.
At the end of it,their candidates were all fixed in the position that they didn't merit.
Those that merited it were dropped...
Calm down, bro. There’s no need pressing the panic button just yet. No matter how messed up the process ends up being, there will still be deserving candidates without long legs among those that will eventually clinch the job. So the focus here should be on praying to be one of them

6 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Titanium001: 4:54am On May 27, 2023
donbee:
A university that knows the value of education favours a third class graduate over a first class. The system is rotten to some extent. When there is life there is hope. Continue trying God's time is the best.

Can you explain more on the bolded?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Antivirus92(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2023
Alansherry:

80% is the cut-off for everything while only the test carries 50%.
I hope this is true cos not many people will make the 80% mark. Forget all these people shouting the test was cheap, if ndlea displays results, some people will just give up hope.

7 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 7:54am On May 27, 2023
If one makes the shortlist what are his/her chances in making the final list in percent
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by mrprince01(m): 8:00am On May 27, 2023
officialchikzy0:
If one makes the shortlist what are his/her chances in percent
Still 50/50

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 8:02am On May 27, 2023
mrprince01:

Still 50/50
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by nuradeen011(m): 8:35am On May 27, 2023
AGManuel:
Relax guys, as clearly stated here on their official twitter handle, there's gonna be an update on the ongoing recruitment exercise today by 3pm. We await.
Any update from the twitter space?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by iPrinz20(m): 9:36am On May 27, 2023
mrprince01:

Still 50/50

More than that. You are very likely to get it. 70/30 maybe

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by JAMALUDDEEN12: 12:21pm On May 27, 2023
Hmmm i hope this people are not playing with our emotions woo..

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by TheElites19s: 3:24pm On May 27, 2023
iPrinz20:

More than that. You are very likely to get it. 70/30 maybe
You're right sir, I'll go with 90%

4 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Terver90: 7:23pm On May 27, 2023
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) has concluded plans to release assessment test results of candidates who participated in the online computer-based test for 2023 recruitment exercise.

This was disclosed by the NDLEA spokesman, Director Media & Advocacy, Femi Babafemi, on Twitter space on Friday, May 26, 2023. According to Babafemi, candidates who had taken the online aptitude test should expect their results online on Tuesday, May 30, 2023.

He further stated that candidates that scored above the cut-off mark will be invited for the next recruitment stage, which is an oral interview

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by pem007: 8:52pm On May 27, 2023
What will the oral interview questions be based on.
Abeg who get idea ?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Adewale1603(m): 9:41pm On May 27, 2023
pem007:
What will the oral interview questions be based on.
Abeg who get idea ?
did you passed the online assessment test? have you been shortlisted yet?. Don't be too forward, all these questions and more will still be discussed and treated here when the time comes.

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by officialchikzy0(m): 9:43pm On May 27, 2023
Adewale1603:
did you passed the online assessment test? have you been shortlisted yet?. Don't be too forward, all these questions and more will still be discussed and treated here when the time comes.
💯, I know nothing but one thing i’m Sure is we will all be shocked with the reactions from us come Tuesday but no matter the outcome stay positive guys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by princejohnard(m): 11:03pm On May 27, 2023
Assuming 80% is the cutoff mark for the test. That means to make the cut you must have answered 16 questions of the 20 questions correctly....

Na God hand we dey oo...

5 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by pem007: 11:36pm On May 27, 2023
Adewale1603:

If u don't have the answer to my question, why not keep quiet?

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by Alaga2222(m): 6:05am On May 28, 2023
Good morning everyone, What’s the plan for Negrotic cadre? Cos that’s what I apply for..will there be aptitude test conducted for us?
Re: NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread by NDSMELODY(m): 6:14am On May 28, 2023
Alaga2222:
Good morning everyone, What’s the plan for Negrotic cadre? Cos that’s what I apply for..will there be aptitude test conducted for us?
there Is no test for narcotic cadre from the information provided on Twitter space few days to test, just wait for shortlisting

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (177) (Reply)

New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013 / 2017 KPMG Graduate Trainee Recruitment Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.