Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. (208 Views)

Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) / Victor Oye Laid Curses On Peter Obi Over His Defection / Nigerians Speak On Peter Obi’s Exit From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by Zetra7: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2023
It's crazy to hear full bloodied youths of Nigeria hating on this man..

A man who came out with almost a clean hand, who has asked everyone to show where he has mishandled resources or abused people's trust..

For the first time, a politician who is very passionate about moving this country forward..

But why is he hated by some people?? Is it same hatred meted at Igbos??

Now he's fighting INEC through legal means yet the hatred continues, same INEC that abused their guidelines..

Don't think Nigerians understand what opportunity they have with this man, am just encouraged that greater number of people love him..

I have come to the conclusion that anyone that hates this man is Evil.

Now note, voting against him does not mean hate...

I mean, anyone who passionately hates him is a very wicked, dark and deadly person..

For no one with a pure heart will hate the only man who left resources for the next governor despite achieving his objectives, the only man who never allocated anything to himself or his family, the only who rejected entitlements as an ex governor..

This is the kind of leader Nigeria needs in all the 36 states including the presidency.

Am for those with a pure heart, FEAR THESE SET Of ANTI- OBI...

Even if they're your brother, sister or friends, so long it's not cause of political affiliation, please be very careful of them, these are the kinds that can do evil..

3 Likes

Re: Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by duro4chang(m): 8:07am On Mar 10, 2023
Always playing victim mentality.

4 Likes

Re: Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by Skyfornia(m): 8:16am On Mar 10, 2023
Nigerians are not ready to be liberated. I have decided to think only about myself and my families, I will never give my hard earned money to any beggar or urchin. Unless you can show me a proof that you are not supporting any evil politician.

1 Like

Re: Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by burp18: 8:17am On Mar 10, 2023
Obi Pandora should go and clear up his name. Until he does that. He'll always remain a fraudster.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by thesicilian: 8:19am On Mar 10, 2023
duro4chang:
Always playing victim mentality.
Na their way. They're like that bully on the playground who throws like 5 punches on an innocent kid , then starts crying when the innocent kid throws one back.

2 Likes

Re: Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by Zincfingers: 8:27am On Mar 10, 2023
Useless fool
He's your messiah not ours.
Pandora is a petty criminal like most of his people
Re: Why This Hate On Peter Obi By Some People. by Efuaye(m): 8:37am On Mar 10, 2023
1. Anything Igbo makes some people lose their senses!
2. Religious sentiment and bigotry are other major problems Nigerians are suffering from.

We have a long way to go in Nigeria and the illiteracy rate with all the lack of social exposure on the side of the so-called educated is not helping us gain speed in progress.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Commiserates With Lagos Train-bus Accident Victims, Prays For Comfort / Naira Scarcity And The Supreme Court Judgment - Why Are The Legislators Mute? / Cash Confiscation Policy; Why Is NLC, NBA, CAN And Civil Society Silent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.