Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience (3415 Views)

PHOTO: When You Received A Call That Filling Station Is Selling Fuel / Funiest SMS I Received From MTN / Lets Make A Horrible Face.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by ZiggyHimself(m): 1:01pm On Sep 15, 2011
On the 14th day of September I received a message on my phone from a relative saying “ Pls don’t pick any call wit 09141 its instant dead tell others”. Accessing my intellectual brain, I gave it an instant “MTCHWW!”

But suddenly this common number started getting so much fame than Wizkid, it speedily became the talk of the town, even the men I always referred to as “hard men” began saving the 09141 number on their phone with “Don’t Pick”. Whoever came to me and raised the killer number topic received my popular slogan “C’mon, their juju dey learn work, dat thing na yeye gist”

The day went by with me giving less attention to the 09141 gist. I went to bed, and called it a rumour filled day.

15th day of September, I woke up to the regular barking of my neighbour’s dog at my window, who always runs for cover to the backyard before uttering a bark. Yes! I live in the back yard. In the process of selecting which of the house objects to stone at the dog…, my phone starts ringing. Low and behold it was the almighty killer number on the phone id. CHINEKE! It felt like two buckets of fear was showered on me, I immediately gingered my Nigerian movie idea and started screaming “JESUS, JESUS….BLOOD OF JESUS, BLOOD OF JESUS”. I was still not feeling safe as this call seemed to be ringing for infinity. I needed something more powerful to kill this number before it kills me. It seemed like I have used up all the Jesus blood that was allocated to me for the day I then stepped up to a higher prayer and saw myself shouting “GOD, GOD, BLOOD OF GOD, BLOOD OF GOD”

I partially came back to reality and realised I wanted help from my neighbours (at least make I no die alone). “NEIGHBOUR, NEIGHBOUR CHINEDU” “I DON DIE FOR HERE OH”. I yelled out, forgetting that I have not spoken to the guy for over six months after he toasted my girlfriend. My door opens, my cousin Ethel walks in. With the full dose of laughter on his face, I perceived he was up to something. He then said “Ahthink you dey form badt guy yesterday? Na me dey call you for phone, I just change wetin you store my number with to 09141”.

AmeborTalk.com readers, if you want to prank someone today, just edit your name on their phone to 09141. That way, when you call they would see the 09141 instead of your name. Abeg make una no do person wey fit get heart attack oh. I no follow

Source

http://www.amebortalk.com/exclusive-gist/general-gist/863-i-received-a-call-from-09141-what-a-horrible-experience

If you like this article, Join our facebook fan page to get updates on gists that u can laugh over reading.

http://www.facebook.com/amebortalk
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by ice234: 1:25pm On Sep 15, 2011
was it like this

Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Andrew3(m): 3:04pm On Sep 15, 2011
U AND HIM NEVER TALK FOR 6 MONTHS CUS HE TOSS UR GF, HOW DID HE HAVE ACCESS TO UR PHONE
TO CHANGE THE NAME YOU STORED ON HIS NUMBER? grin grin grin grin
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by ZiggyHimself(m): 3:27pm On Sep 15, 2011
::Andrew:::

U AND HIM NEVER TALK FOR 6 MONTHS CUS HE TOSS your GF, HOW DID HE HAVE ACCESS TO your PHONE
TO CHANGE THE NAME YOU STORED ON HIS NUMBER? grin grin grin grin

See as mumu dey catch you. Oya make I break am down for you
Neighbor's name: CHINEDU
Cousin's name: Ethel
The two name resemble for ur eye? Abeg no spoil me blues with ur reggae. lol
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Talking(m): 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2011
^^^ No mind the mumu guy joor, hin forget hin googles for hin GF toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin
Back to the thread, LMAO***thinking of my victim***** wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Akuviv: 4:31pm On Sep 20, 2011
cheesy cheesy SO FUNNY ! grin grin

I'm off to play pranks on someone !
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2011
ha ha ha, i did it to my younger sister one early morning and she almost fainted, my mom rebuked the fone till i could no longer control myself with laughta i had to tell her that i was the person that edited my name on the fone.

i also edited my name on the my friends fone at the church, when i called her fone she nearly ran out of the church, grin grin she rejected her fone if not for our assistant choir director she would have left the church without her fone.
I tell u this is real fun, just try it and laugh away ur sorrows
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by HornyJane(f): 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2011
Rotflmao grin grin grin grin
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by mcdokwe(m): 2:03am On Sep 23, 2011
had this in mind, just waiting for d perfect victim, nw u come talk dem done hear. Mtcheew
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Nobody: 2:18am On Sep 23, 2011
Oh god, that's hilarious
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by obiebanks(m): 7:45pm On Oct 01, 2011
9ce 1 smiley
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by lysaa(f): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2011
The anticipation of death is worse than death itself. lol
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by chux76(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2011
Ziggy, u don ziggy oh!!!
I like it, in short giv me ur fone number make i scratch 10naira card 4 u, oya sharpaly sharpaly, send me ur number
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by chux76(m): 2:03pm On Oct 04, 2011
@Andrew, talk ur own, make we see if we go laff,
Ziggy ur own sweet jare
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Akuviv: 11:25am On Oct 11, 2011
Finally , I did play pranks on my elder sister grin grin Men it worked ! I edited my name on her phone in her absence and called. '' The blood of Jesus !'' was all she kept screaming. She held onto the phone and was pointing at the phone while pleading the precious blood. We of course gathered round, them no born anybody to pick the call. After several pleading of the blood, she started declaring some positive talks (no weapon fashioned against me, '' ah you have jam the wrong person'', odeshi, you have come to the wrong bus stop, Holy Ghost fire!) She kept on blaberring with eyeballs popped out. Of course, I kept redialling with no one to pick the calls. grin cheesy kiss

I laughed to the point of tears but she kept on prophesying saying it was not a laughing matter. I had to confess to her all that I did. Till date, she does not pick any call (known and unknown numbers) without pleading the precious blood of Jesus.
Re: I Received A Call From 09141. What A Horrible Experience by Manliness(m): 2:05pm On Oct 11, 2011
@Poster, U for pick d phone give d dog make e bark put, if d dog nor kpai, then no shakin'

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smart Akpors. / (photo) When Your 4year Old son Plays With Ur Paper! / Meme Per Mood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.